*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

"Sure, but you don't have to cook dinner or anything I wake up at 6 for school and get back around 3-4 a.m. if I'm lucky. I don't really know what to buy, I mean i usually just eat an apple and red bull, then eat with the guys after sports..." He was super nice and all but i didn't really want to be a burden on him..... "Oh shit I should have told you, Im sorry if its okay still we'll be sleeping in the same room, my kitchen and living room is connected and thats where my couch is where i sleep so ya, if thats cool with you its cool with me."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I kinda got angry at the fact he didn't take very good care of himself. It shows how one thinks of themselves by how they treat their body. And by the sound of it, he doesn't see himself in a good light. I took deep breathes to relax myself. Didn't want to say anything to hurt him. He's been through a lot. "Dude. I'll make you healthy meals and you probably shouldn't drink so many energy drinks. They do more harm than good. Black tea has a close enough caffeine content to coffee. But with antioxidants. I'll help ya out, so you don't have to work yourself ragid." I headed to grab my stuff. "We should probably get to the grocery store, before your sports thing. I wouldn't mind staying in the same room as you. I would think you wouldn't want some stranger so close to you."

"O-O-Okay" I quickly checked out. I finally got to unbuttoned the first few buttons and pulled down my tie. Finally! Free! I stretched walking behind him. "So hippie guitarist, you got any favorite foods that i should be excepting? I mean I don't really care give me an apple or Orange and I'm fine. Also you don't mind me coming home late right? I'll try my best not to wake you. Oh and feel free to use the showers and anything in the apartment..."I was kinda just talking now for the sense i was really nervous.

I slowed down to walk alongside him. I'm really loving that hippie guitarist thing. "Hmm. I haven't cooked in a while, so I'll be rusty. But, I could make you pancakes and bacon and eggs. I also know hope to make chicken and beef stew. I also know how to bake brownies. I could also learn to make anything you want. Just tell me and I'll look it up." I felt a sharp pain in my hand and shifted my bags to my right hand. I thought this old injury wouldn't be acting up so much. Must be the cold. "Don't be nervous. I'm a pretty chill guy."

"Sounds good, Is your hand okay I saw you flinch I have a first aid kit if you want at home?" I was worried but I was also happy I couldnt control is I had a smile from ear to ear. "Ya I have ice at home and anesthetic if you need it I know how injures can be sports..." I had butter flies in my stomach we were rounding the corner to the grocy store soon we entered. Wow I can even remember the last time I was in a real grocery store and not a convinces store. We had 15 minutes to do this, and of course i would pay I obvious made more.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Naw man. It's cool. I usually just smoke some weed and that relaxes me and numbs the pain. But because I recently arrived here, I haven't smoked any. Don't worry. I'm not gonna smoke at your place our anywhere near it. I'll just take some of the anesthetic you offered." When we turned the corner and saw the grocery store, I began to drool at the thought of food. "Aww, man. I'll seriously make you something good." I began to rummage my pockets for some cash.

"Thats awesome..thanks a lot for the food...oh and i will pay for everything." I grabbed his hand again and ran in to the store. I smiled running to the bakery. He I am still a teen. "We have to get like a cake or something this is like the first time in a few years I'm not getting convince store food.I don't know" His hand was rough but against my smooth skin it felt right and nice. I had a feeling both of us just were meant to meet.

This kid is seriously going to kill me. I thought with a smile. He grabbed my callused hand and pulled me into the grocery store. His hand was soft and thin. Thought that if I held it too tightly, it'd break. We headed to the bakery, since he wanted a cake. "Hey. I offered to pay for stuff. I'll buy the cake. Don't be afraid to pick one." I may not have much cash, but I'm no handout. I can always earn that money back playing. My eyes widened as he said he hadn't been to a grocery store in a while. "Dude. Seriously. Make an effort to eat healthy. No wonder you're a stick! I'll make a hearty beef stew. That'll fill you up." I looked away. I seriously need to learn how to keep my mouth shut. "Sorry. I shouldn't be so hard on you."

I smiled softly at him it kinda felt nice that he was hard on me the only one thats cared enough so far to be hard on me was Sasha. "It's okay your older then me i understand, most people wouldn't care the only other person who gets pissed at me is Sasha. Now your gonna be my guest so no I will pay.. And what type of cake do you like I like almost anything." I patted my stomach. "That's why I've got a belly If you ask me and the guy at the club." SHIT I JUST SAID CLUB AND NOT SPORTS SHIT WHAT WAS I THINKING WHAT DO I DO!!FUCK GOD DAMIT HOPE YOULL GO TO JAIL YOUR UNDERAGE!! YOULL GET KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL YOU NEED TO KEEP THIS A SECRET FOR ONE MORE FUCKING YEAR AND THIS IS WHAT I DO!

Why was this kid freaking out? Was he hiding something? "No wonder your always giving tired you have extracurricular activities, a job plus you help out at the orphanage. You have way too much shit going on. I like chocolate. If you're gonna pay for all of this shit, I'll okay for you any song you want. I'll even learn to play it if I don't know it." This kid was too much. He's too giving for his own good. But I might just be too selfish. I sighed and ran my hands through my hands. "You should say what you want, sometimes. You know what? During my time here, I'll do whatever you want. Be as selfish to your heart's content. I'm not fragile, so I'll be able to take whatever you throw my way." I smirked. I've always been selfish, this'll give me a chance to give.

"Oh that would be really nice of you thank you...and chocolates great." I said with a sigh.. Great he didn't mention I said club. I looked at the store clerk and pointed to a nice size chocolate cake it had chocolate flowers on it. I grabbed it with one hand still holding his hand. Is it bad how much I like his hand in mine. Whatever.. "All right we have ten minutes lets go get the rest of the stuff."

I nodded. Glad the kid relaxed. "Yeah. We should hurry. I'll go grab the shit I need for the stew, you should go get whatever else you need. Just hold back on the energy drinks and maybe get some tea or juice." I let go of his hand and hurry to the produce section. I grabbed carrots, green beans, cabbage, zucchini, and grabbed some apples. I headed for some barley and beef. I finished grabbing everything I needed in 5 minutes. O began looking for him around the grocery store.

I nodded I ran to the tea area. No energy drinks eek i need coffee then. I grabbed a thing of green tea and a box of coffee.

"Hope." I heard someone say. I turned around and say Arthur. Now he had a british accent he moved to america a year ago, we always joked with him that he was a stereotypical British person.

"Hey Arthur." He looked at the tea.

"You drinking tea? I thought you were more of a red bull person."

"Ehh I am but a friend of mined been mad about how bad i eat and stuff." He walked closer Arthur was around 6 foot 5. He put his hand on my head, He was like my older brother, him and Jason were a thing so once he saw how me and Jason literally call each other brothers, he stood in too acting as an older more mature brother. He lovingly messed up my hair as I laughed.

I turned and found Hope next to a gut with his handonhis head. I ran in a panic. "Hey, man. Let go of him!" I grabbed the guy's arm. He was enormous! He was like, whoa, fucking tall ass, mofo. "Damn. You're fucking tall! You must have seriously drank cows dry! Man, seriously lay off the kid, or you're gonna have to mess with me." I turned to check on the kid. He seemed alright. "Are you fine, Hope? Thus guy didn't hurt you, did he?" I let go of the guy and began to check for any cuts or bruises.

I stuck out my had shaking them.

"No, NO, no," I looked at Arthur and Stephen. I started to laugh nervously. Arthur put his arm around me.

"Stephen this is Arthur his boyfriend is like my older brother and he is too don't worry." I smiled

"Arthur this is Stephen, he's my friend, he's gonna be staying with me for a few weeks, His the friend who like tea." Authur gave me a funny look but replied. "Okay, whatever you say Hope. Nice meeting you Stephen." He Gave me a quick hug then, start to walk away. He turned around.

"Oh Hope We might have to calm down Jason today." I gave him a thumbs up.

I turned back to Stephen.

"Are you okay? I got tea and coffee, I'm ready to check out."

I felt like a total asshole. Damn. Ooh well. "Nice to met you. Didn't know you guys were friends." He have me a weird look, whatever. He left and couldn't be happier. I turned to Hope. "Sorry, man. Didn't know. Thought he was some pervert who liked to prey on young guys." I gotta admit, that Arthur guy has himself an ass. He's man I'd one lucky man. "Gotta admit. Jason is one lucky guy to have a dude with an ass like that. Oooh well, whatever. Okay let's go to the register, then. Coffee actually has some health benefits. If you drink it in moderation, of course." I grabbed his items and followed him to a register.

"Ya I guess he does have a good ass." I laughed. " Ya Jason goes to college with him and before Arthur was in America Jason had claimed me as his little brother and took me under his wing." I paused thinking about the memories. "Ya it was back when I lived on the streets for a few months, he let me sleep in his dorm, gave me money got me an awesome playing job. He kinda saved my life back then." I sighed happily remembering when Jason took me in, he was the first person i told about my sexuality and treated me like family.

I smiled. Glad the kid found befriended great people. "Glad you guys became friends. Jason sounds like a cool guy. I'd like to meet 'im sometime. We reached an open register. I began to set the things on the conveyer belt thing. Three lady began to scan the shit. "Hey. I should help you pay for some of this shit. I don't feel right taking advantage of you." He was rally sweet. An air of mystery was around him. I was curious to see what the fuck he was hiding. Maybe one day I'll find out. She finished scanning the stuff and gave us the total. I grabbed some crumbled dollars from my pockets and handed them to him "Here. For the groceries."

I gave the lady all the cash. As we walked out.

"You know that i don't think your taking advantage of me at all. And with Jason, I'm sure he would like you to..He's like a mad genius. Time go go home." We were walking down the street, my apartment was really close. I took a turn and went up the stairs. And boom we were there. I quickly took out my keys and unlocked it. "I have 30 minutes to get ready." Sighed as I stretched. I dumped myself on the couch.

Wow. The apartment was a lot closer than I expected. "Thank you for letting me stay here. I should get started on dinner. Don't think the beef will be ready before you go to work. I could make the stew with just vegetables though. I'll make the beef separately. Or maybe I could broil the meat and steam the vegetables? Hmm. I did get other types of vegetables and I got chicken. I'll make that!" I finally chose something to cook. I headed to the kitchen and began to get dinner ready.

After twenty minutes, I had dinner ready. I decided to broil the Chechen breasts with a salad. I'll make the stew tomorrow. Man, it's been too long since I've cooked a decent meal hope he likes it. "Hey, Hope. I've got dinner ready if you'd like to eat now."

I got up off the couch to the counter i had to eat on.

"Thanks." I took a bite and it was the best thing i had eaten in awhile. It was like flavors exploding in my mouth. I closed my eyes leaning back. Man I choice a good friend.

"This is so great, where did you learn to cook its perfection." I said with a full mouth shoving all the food down I had to leave in 7 minutes. Shit shit shit..Eat eat eat...

"Its just so good." It was like sex in your mouth. ahhh.

I was taken by surprise from the question. I sighed and looked down at my plate. I haven't thought about him for so long. I was the one ego ran out on him. Didn't want to settle down. "I learned from someone. He was a chef in Ontario." I didn't know why I felt so angry and sad. It was in the past. I moved on. Or I thought I did. I continued to eat my food in silence. The kid finished eating and hurried off to wherever the fuck he was going. "I'll wash the dishes and clean around your place. Any dirty laundry you'd like washed?" I grabbed his dishes. Seeing them gently in the sink.

"Nope I'm good" I was throwing on my shoes and Grabbed my bag with the cat costume in it.

"Bye see ya! Be back sometime." I ran out, Quickly catching the bus. As I sat down I started to think about the day. I met a guy and now his living with me. and boy was he hot. NOPE HOPE. The library he felt with me...ugh and I kept holding his hand. I was starting to blush a lot. I put my face in my hands ugh...what am i to do.

I got to the club. MAKEUP Time!, Okay this sounds weird for a guy but I love when i get to put on makeup i feel like i get to be free and creative. I saw everyone else there.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey hope" They replied.

"Hey Hope you ready to work it baby." Jason held from where he was putting on his costume. Th costumes today were very reviling. I did my make up doing cat eye liner and doing other things to in hanse my eyes like smokey eyes to give them a bang. I started to get my costume on. Ugh. Mine looked really bad. So i was a pink kitty. It was a pink thong with a cat tail hanging off it. Then a pink collar that said Pretty my stage name, hand cuffs to my hands and last but most important key pink fuzzy cat ears. Ready. We had our hour of practice. Then it's show time. there were three 'animal keepers' Arthur, Alex and Corbin. Corbin was mine, Arthur was Jason's and Alex was Max's. It was time for our routine. Lets go.

After he left, I had this heavy feeling. I was alone. I haven't felt this way in a while. I was lonely. The loneliness was suffocating. I sighed and headed for my bag. I guess I'll just play a song to lighten the mood for me. I grabbed some crumbled sheet music. I haven't played this song in so long, I thought. I smiled and began to strum. Making sure she was nicely tuned. My sweetheart had always been there for me. She kept me company during those lonely nights. I was lucky I haven't lost her. I began to strum, making sure she was tuned. Once she was nicely tuned, I began to strum Let It Be. It always helped me when I needed to let things go. I couldn't help, but get emotional halfway through the song. I stopped strumming and began to cry. Fuck. I set her down and collapsed on the ground. I can't play. My heart is in too much pain. I sat up and reached for my backpack. Pulling out my battered iPod. Surprised it lasted for so long. I set it on random and laid on the ground. Knockin' On Heaven's Door began to play. I sang half-heartedly. Eventually I fell asleep an hour or so later in the middle of Bohemian Rhapsody.

The night was 'great'. As much as i loved dancing I really did hate the looks that the men in the audience gave me. It felt like years before tonight was over. Like I've said before, I love the money it gets me, the other dancer but i feel disgusting. We went back into the room.

"Jason." i said as I tiredly hugged him. He hugged back he knew how i was when i was really tired i kinda just need long hugs. We stayed like that for awhile. Then Arthur came over and pulled me away. Grabbing me and kneel too look me in the eyes.

"Hope, do you want to stay with us for the night you kinda seem like you need some one."

"Nah Arthur I'm good I Just dint feel that great i think I'm getting sick."

They looked at me with a caring look and nodded. We all got changed. I was coughing by know yep defiantly have a fever. I got on the bus and got home fairly quick. I opened my door and set my bag down.

"I'm home" Man i was dizzy by this point I felt like collapsing.