*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I woke up top the found of a door opening. Oh, thank God. It was just Hope. "Hey. Are you okay? You seemed kinda wobbly. You Dick? Should I get you anything?" I stood up and went to check on him. He was flushed and seemed to have fever. "You should lay down, while I go get you some water." I hurried to the kitchen. Grabbed a glass and filled it, hurrying back to Hope's side. "Do you want anything else?" I stayed by his side, kinda worried of his health.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

"Nah I'm fine it's just because It was really cold out...Thanks for the water." I dropped my bag. I was so done...I dropped on the couch. Stephen was my beside looking over me. I reached my hand up and touched his face.

"You know your not bad looking." I said in my haze. "Maybe we should just get drunk, I mean I already feel like shit alcohol sounds good. I have vodka in the cabinet." I smiled up at him. I had gotten it from the club...I don't have an issue with alcohol I just took swigs of it when I really needed it. Or at summer parties.

I didn't believe him. It's obvious he's sick. I was surprised by what he said. I couldn't help, but smile. "Thanks. I actually think you're cute. " My eyes widened. This kid was full of surprises. "I don't think you should drink. You have a fever. You should rest." I smiled and stroked his cheek. He was really soft. Velvety even. "Maybe some other time. When you have free time or something."

Did he just say he thought I was cute....Wait what....No one thinks that they just see me as a fuck up of Sexual object. Tears streamed down my face. His hand stroked my cheek I grabbed it holding onto his arm.

"Please stay like this until I fall Asleep." I whispered as I closed my eyes and clung to his arm. I was so tired, I felt sleep take me. God what was i doing. I just met this person....

Damn, I just made him cry. I just keep hurting him. He's something else. I nodded and continued caressing his cheek. He had a slight fever. He had such a tough life. He needs someone to help him out. Maybe I can help him out. He was already falling asleep and didn't want to work him up after the tough day he had. "Good night." Once he fell asleep, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and settled on the ground for the night. Took me a while, before I finally could sleep.

I started to cough as I woke up. "Shit. What time is it!" my voice rasped. I can't miss work or school. Shit. I got up remembering last night wow I was an idiot. I looked at Stephen on the ground. I walked to the kitchen taking painkillers to lower my fever. I went to get some water. I was around 4 hours late great!. I looked at my phone and saw so many texts from Sasha, i quickly texted her I was just sick and that i was fine and would be there soon. Then I texted Jason to tell the club owner that i wouldn't be there to night.

I grumbled awake and rubbed my face. I turned to see the couch. Hope want there. I heard him in the kitchen and went to check on him. "Hey. You should be laying down and sleeping. You're sick. I'll make you breakfast, just go rest." I began to get things out. I stopped and turned to him. "Anything in particular you want? I'll make whatever you like." He looked really bad. I was worried it'd be more serious or something.

"Are you sure....could you make some chicken soup please or really any soup." I said Quietly. Maybe I should stay home today. I laid my head on the counter. "Hey Stephen...." I paused for a really long time. "Hippie Guitarist...did you really mean what you said last night.....Why are you so nice to me...I don't understand...WHy we've know each other not long at all in so confused." I had my head on the cool counter it felt nice. I was so confused with my feelings.

I nodded and grinned. "Yeah, sure. I'll make it right now, in the meantime you should rest." I was grabbing things out of the fridge for a chicken soup. I spotted and turned to him. "Dude, I don't lie. Why would I lie? It's not gonna solve problems or make them go away. If anything, lies will just cause you more problems." I paved ask the vegetables and chicken on the counter. "I'm nice to you, cuz...well...I kinda like you. You're a sweet kid and not bad on the eyes." I chuckled and searched for a pot. "If a like your vibe, I'm gonna like you. And you give me a stellar vibe. Makes me want to spoil you rotten. Treat you like royalty. If I didn't like your vibe, I wouldn't even talk to you when we first met."

"You know your a really cool and nice person....I kinda like you too." I was silent. My head on the table....Was this what life was suppose to feel like....I was happy. I had friends, like Sasha and Jason, an adult influence Arthur...I Job, I volunteer....And now I had him. Stephen... "Hey do you believe in fate?"

Hmm. Do I? I began to think about it. "I can't say. Maybe, I guess. Why do you ask." I set the water to boil as I began chopping up vegetables and the chicken. The water began to boil and I plopped the chicken chunks. I washed my hands and turned to him. He was flushed and his hands were tinted blue. "Here. Let me carry you to the couch. Looks looks you're gonna collapse Amy minute now."

He held me in his arms. It felt super nice just to be there with him. Maybe fate really was really. "I think that we were meant to meet thats why I asked.... I don't know. I just talk when in sick...Like a lot it gives me time to think." I held not to his shirt I had practically reverted back to when i was really little...."Hey Stephen.....You really are a nice person....and a great cook....and have a cool life....your family must be so proud of you" I held on tighter nuzzling into his chest. "Your so warm.."

My family... Can't say they were terrible. They were rarely there. I began to remember the times I was a kid and how I'd just be home babysitting my younger siblings. Just never feeling anything. Numb. A ghost of a human. It wasn't until six months after graduating high school, that I went fuck it. I'm leaving. I packed my shit. Grabbed the money I had saved from some work I did during the summer and left. Haven't liked back since then. I grew, began to live again and was happy fore the first time in a long time. "Can't say my life is glamorous. Cold nights and all that shit. But it gave me life again."

I held him nuzzling his chest more. "Ya I can understand that I was on the street for two months." He was just so warm and nice. "Hey Stephen...........I think I like you a lot.........I won't to know more about you....Your favorite things....Your past your life....." I really did want to know more about him all about him. Just him.. I sure felt like crap but I never want to leave this moment.

I don't know why I was so angry at him wondering about my past. We ask have one, but mine is one that I'd rather keep on lick in key. "Sorry, but I'm not gonna tell you my past. It's not something I wanna think about, can't say I'll always keep it to myself, but I'd rather not think about it. I'll answer anything else, but that." I calmly responded and gently placed him on the couch. "I gotta say, I like you a lot, too. You're pretty cool. I wouldn't mind chilling out with you for some days."

I kinda felt rejected. But I understood.. I turned around facing the other way from him. I grabbed my baby blanket I kept on the couch. It was what i was wrapped in when I was giving away. I checked my phone telling Sasha not to come to my place. Ugh I didn't know where me life was going. Ever since this man came into to my life has been flipped. I don't know what to think anymore...You know what as i thought about it more, fuck it. Tomorrow I'm gonna find a boyfriend! Thats what i need in my life! Ill go to the club and Ill find one of my fans make his day and make mine too. thats what ill do! Im getting drunk with a fan tomorrow its decided! its not like it's the first time I've done it.

I finished putting in the last of the vegetables into the soup. I walked into the living room and headed for my guitar. Better live up to my namesake. "Hey. I'll play you any song you want." The kid seemed kinda down. Maybe he felt bad about not being able to go to work or school. "You okay? You seem kinda down. You missing your friends or feel bad about skipping work? Maybe they can come over and stuff. E still have that cake from yesterday. I'm sure they're worried about you."

"Nah. It's not that I'm down I just want to go to work latter tonight but I know ill regret it if i do." I'll be there tomorrow. "Can you play ahhhh something anything." I was so tired I was sick of today. "Ive decided I'll rest the first part of the day tomorrow and then go to my late night sport..."I stretched and turned back around to face him. I will get a hotter person then you I will!

"Um...okay. Just don't push yourself too much. I'll walk with you after your sports thing tomorrow, then. Just to make sure you didn't push yourself." Hmm. What should I play. I grabbed my iPod and began to scroll down my songs. Trying to decide what to play. I gave up and began to think of any songs I know by heart. "How about Shine On You Crazy Diamond? It's one of my favorites." I began to strum slowly the intro. "Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun. Shine on you crazy diamond." I hope he likes this song.

I listened it was nice his voice was nice...I closed my eyes. Listening to him was great.

"Stephen your amazing." I whispered....I was alone with my thoughts........Life...what is it. I didn't know anymore. I thought, i knew why i was going to do and how life was meant to be but he just filled my whole mind. The song ended. "Hey Stephen If i get drunk and fuck another guy would you be mad?" I asked lazily. I was wondering if i did what i was planning to do if he would be mad.....

I stopped playing and smiled. "I'm glad you like my playing. It means a lot." I began to strum random strings, when I stopped dead. My eyes widened and I turned to look at him. "What? You're not planning on doing that are you? Yes! That'd piss me off! You're mine! You told me you liked me! I told you I liked you! Am I just got your amusement? I thought you were an amazing guy. Thought you were cool. I guess I was wrong." I dropped my guitar. Pulling my hair in frustration. I felt like crying and screaming.Punching this mofo got what he just said. Then I stopped. Was I being irrational?

I stood up abruptly and was still a little off balance.

"Hey it was just a question? I was worried you wouldn't care because you kinda rejected me." I said sadly.

"I won't do it promise." I walked up to him and hugged him.

"I'm scared Stephen.....Im scared. please i was in the wrong forgive me......please....please" I walked to the Cabinet and took out my vodka.

"You said free time. how about now." I said as I took a swig.

I sighed and let go of my hair. "Fine. We'll drink. Just...don't over do it. You're body I'd weak and alcohol won't help." Damn. I jumped to a conclusion, real bad. "I didn't reject you. I honestly worded it wrong. I go that a lot." I grabbed the bottle from him and chugged it. I shuddered and gagged. "I'm not much for alcohol. Don't like the taste that much. More into the sweeter drinks, to be honest." I set the bottle down and checked on the soup. "It's ready. Wanna eat? Maybe afterwards we could slice up that cake." I smiled and grabbed a bowl, serving him.

"Thanks, Ya cake and vodka sounds great." I was somewhat happy. I took a slip of the soup, this was just like how the works and I would make chicken soup when most of the kids were sick at the orphanage...All the memories..Folded in.

"Stephen oh my god, this is great your the best cook ever!"

I took a gulp of vodka with it, the bitter and harshness of the vodka contracted the salty, warm heart felt soup but it went well together. I took a few more gulps. And eat more soup.

"Stephen no ones perfect but your dang close your the nicest person ever...."

I laughed and served myself a bowl. "Oooh stop you." I taste it, kinda salty for my tastes. But I'm glad he liked it. "Thanks though.Glad you like it. I'm nowhere near perfect. I'm a hippie guitarist who spends his times smelling like ass and smoking pot while playing his guitar for cash. And if you knew half the shit I've done, you wouldn't think I was so perfect." I grabbed the vodka bottle from him and capped it. "There. You're done. Eat your soup. I'll give you some dessert once you're finished."