*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

"FOOOD!" I said as I shoveled the food in. The warmth that flowed down my throat was amazing.

"Hows your burger?" I asked man mine tasted good as always. I was done in seconds, and waved the waiter over again.

"Can I have another bowl please." As always I was a teen who loves to eat.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I watched in awe just him shoveling his food. I was beginning to get full with just half of this burger. "It's pretty good, but I'm getting really full." I set the burger down. I gave a deep breathe. I watched the girl finish singing and I stood up. I made my way to the stage. I flipped through the book. A ton of pop songs. I was surprised they even had eighties hits. I chuckled to myself. I'm old at heart. I decided to sing What's Up? by 4 Non Blondes. " Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination..." This dong uses so much emotion, it's very difficult for me to sing with such emotion.

I stopped eating wail listening to him. He was amazing. I loved just to listen to him. I closed my eyes.I could hear his voice echoing in my head. He finished and the whole club stood up, and clapped I joined in and when he got here i hugged him... He was mine...I hugged him tiger.

"Your amazing."

After I finished singing, I was panting softly. That song takes a ton out of you. I made my way towards Hope. I coughed and cleared my throat. I was surprised by the hug. I hugged him tightly in return. I geeky do warm and happy. I'd hate to let go. "I'm glad you liked it." I rasped. I sat down and sipped on my water.

"It was great, you should really think about going into music. I mean you sound so good." I said and contended to eat my Chowder. I love food.

"So are you ever gonna still down into music with like a family?" I asked cause it hit me he never really had a real job.

My eyes widened. I pursed my lips and gulped my water. "I don't know. I love the freedom, but I also desire love. I'm just afraid of losing myself because I settled down. Cuz that'll involve giving up traveling. I'm really confused." I coughed and spit a phlegm into a napkin.

"Totally I understand."I new where he was coming from. I eat more.

"Hey you feeling okay not sick?" I asked cause he was coughing. I hope he didm't checked my cold. I would make him food and let him sleep on the couch if he was.

I smiled. I shook my head. "No. It's cuz I'm not used to singing with so much emotion. The songs I usually sing are pretty relaxed. Don't worry." I said with a rasp and coughed. "I guess you make me wanna try new things." I began to think about it, would he mind I stay by his side? "Hey, would you mind if I stayed with you and settled down? I'll even get a real job and everything." I spotted the water, waiting for his response.

"Of course not! next year though I'm planing on going to harvard with a full ride so you would have to follow me there." I said with a smile. I had gotten early exceptence into harvard this year and they said since i did well in school and stuff I got a full ride. I was very happy to go to their medical school. I always wanted to be a doctor.

I choked on my water and gasped in air. "You're going to fucking Harvard. Damn, son! You must be a fucking genius!" I responded, my eyes wife opened. I settled down and cleared my throat. "So what are you gonna study?" This kid was going places, i was really happy for him. He must be super excited.

"Ya I got the acceptance letter a week before I met you. Im studying medical, I'm probably going to own my own physical therapy office." I smiled. I had taken AP everything for the moment of that acceptance. "Would you mind moving there with me?"

"I repeat: you're fucking smart." I grinned. I was learning a lot more about him than I thought I knew. "Hey, I'm kinda in the mood for dessert. This'll be my treat. What do you want? Think of it as my congrats treat." I finished my water and gave a loud burp.

I laughed. "Okay how about the ice cream sundae we can split it and stuff.Thanks I'm really not that smart." I was red as a tomato. I was tapping his foot under the table lightly to tease him.

"Your probably smarter just because you've been like everywhere."

I snorted. "Dude, I'm not. The only thing I learned was how to read people and even then not that well." The waiter came over and I ordered the ice cream sundae. "But I learned a bit of Spanish and French. So I guess I did l earn a bit." The waiter returned with ore ice cream sundae. "damn, this looks really good. Let's dig in."

I took a big spoon full. I moaned in happiness.

"Foodgasim, best ice cream ever." I smiled.

"Have some boy you need to eat more." I said to Stephen. I looked at him with loveling eyes.

I took a spoonful of the ice cream sundae. Whoa! That WAS good! "I'm not much of an eater. But this ice cream sundae is really good." I ate another spoonful. I ate a bit more and stopped. "You can eat the rest. I'm not much for sweets."

"Really?" I started to dig in. ugh so good.

"so like when i go to school tomorrow, you should like i don't know what you do." I stated confused. I had to go back tomorrow.

I reached over and held his hand.

I chuckled and wiped some whipped cram from his cheek. Living it. "Well, I guess I'll get a job. I should get one eventually." I leaned back on the chair. I stood up and stretched. "What do you wanna do now? Let's enjoy thus day to it's fullest!"

"whatever you like, love." I said. holding his hand as always.

"what do you want to do?" i asked we did what i wanted to do it was his turn, to do some thing.

I shrugged. Didn't really think this through. "I don't know. We could go on a walk or something." I grinned. "But first let's go to a convenience store. I wanna buy something." The waiter returned with our bill.

"Okay to the convenunse store." I said grabbing his hand.

"wHy do we need to go there?" I asked puzzled.

holding his warm hand in my cold one.

I gave a nervous smile. "I wanted to buy an alcoholic beverage. Do you want one?" I saw a convenience store in the distance. We sobbed at the store. "If you want anything else go get it while I buy it."

I nodded i was done with alcohol....FOr now...

"Illl get a peace tea." I yelled and grabbed one. I loved these things. I was happy we could just chill. just us. he made me so happy and i didn't know why.

I grabbed a 6 pack of beer and headed for the cash register. I bought a pack of cigarettes. "You want anything else? My treat." I was beginning to get second thoughts of staying with Hope. I mean, I like him a ton. I font know. I'm probably just getting scared of settling down.

I set down the peace tea..

"You know Stephen Cigs are bad for you like really bad I've dissected lungs of past smokers.....I can help you quit." I was worried about him I new what that shit could do. I was going into med school i knew more then the general public.