*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I decided to play my guitar as I waited for Hope. Needed to keep my skills from getting rusty. As I strummed, I hummed softly. I decided to play Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Man, I love classic punk rock and folk rock. I'd love to have lived during the summer of 69'. Well, hope he arrives soon. I was able to collect 20 bucks so I'm up to 60. I'm getting closer to my goal. But I need to get some food. Where the fuck could I find a cheap grocery store. I groaned as my hand began to hurt. God, I thought my hand would have healed by now. My hands are my money makers! I overheard some kids coming. Could it be him? I set my guitar and stood up. Looking for any signs of the kid. I saw him approaching and grew excited. I haven't been excited for someone in a while. "Hey! How you doing?"

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I smiled and waved running up to meet him. "Good." Sasha looked a me weird. "Oh, Stephen this is Sasha, Sasha this is Stephen I met him last night." She looked at him weird, Sasha was taller then me, had short brown hair and looked way older then me.

"I'm Hopes best friend, and if you hurt him trust me you will die." She said sharply. She always did this we've known each other since we were 5 we kinda just clicked. I knew she meant well once I came out and people saw me a target she stepped up as a friend to something more like a sister.

She hugged me.

"Got to go, study lord help me! Your lucky your a smart ass."

She left quickly. I smiled. And put my hands up defensively. Im sure he saw the cuts from before i need to cover them up.

"Sorry about her, she just doesn't know what to far is.

That chick was intense. Obviously, she's protective. I could be a pervert, insane, a kilter our rapist or all of the above to her. Can't blame her. I've come across my share of creeps. When she threatened me, I didn't know whether to laugh or run away. "Look here, Sasha. I'm just a traveler. I'm gonna be gone real soon. So don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt him. He's my first friend in a real long time. But I get your concern." She left rather quickly. Can't say I'll miss her. I noticed some cuts on his wrist and I kinda got mad. I grabbed his wrist and got a closer look.

I pulled back my hands rather quick...

"Hahah, its nothing i swear sasha beat the shit out of him.." I laughed nervously he looked mad.

"That's why she gave the warning..She kinda put 4 guys in the hospital in the last year..She's really a sweet girl honestly. She see's me as her little brother. though I'm older then her." I was really nervous, I don't know why though.

"Dude, what the fuck?! Treat your body like a temple. It ain't supposed to be treated so harshly. " I stuffed my hands into my pockets and huffed. "Whatever. Do as you want with it. Just know that done people will worry for you. If you're in pain or some shit, talk to those that care about you. You shouldn't go through painful shit on your own. It's a weight you can't carry without it crushing your very being. Just take care of yourself and don't forget about your needs. Don't rely on anybody to feel good about yourself. That's your responsibility." I grabbed my things and sighed. "Sorry, didn't mean to lecture you. I'm just...whatever."

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait, Stephen." There was a silence. "I'm sorry, the guy just pushed me down and when i feel i got cut..im sorry." I started to nervous laugh.. "I'm not much of a person to fight back so when people push me or kick the shit out of me I don't do much...That's why sasha s so protective of me.... I care about myself i just don't like hurting others." I smiled, tears peeking out of my eyes. "It's okay if you lecture me i mean you are older....Just don't be mad...I'm sorry if i hurt you."

God, I felt like an asshole. I made this sweet ass kid, cry. He needs to be more assertive, but whatever. It's his life, not mine. ", man. Don't apologize. What I said was out of line. It's best you get in there. You gotta work. I'll keep ya company, as long as you like." I smiled and cracked my neck. Adjusting my things in my arms. Luckily, I only have Mt backpack, a gum bag and my guitar case. Or else I'd be struggling with my shit.

I wiped my tears, I am very sensitive with emotions.

"Thanks I would like it a lot usually sasha or jen gives me company but Jen has a lot of work a Sasha has research to do...." I looked down at my feet. "Thanks." He picked up his stuff.

"Here all so you around it has a lot of great books in here." I grabbed his empty hand, Dragging him in to my second home. I showed him my card and checked in see what i had to do. Awesome just restock the fiction shovels and once that was done just go to the front desk helping anyone. I grabbed the books that i had to restock.

I grabbed back onto his hand in one of my hands the other on the cart bringing us to the fiction area.

I dropped my belongings down, near the librarians'desk. I was taken by surprise when he grabbed my hand. He had soft, delicate hands. Made me nervous. I guess I gotta lightened up. I chuckled and brushed my hair back. It's the first time I've ever felt self-conscious in a long time. Ugh, I need a shower. He can probably smell me a mile away. And my hairs greasy and has chunks of dirt in it. "Hey. You know where there's a bathroom or something?"

I looked at him.

"Of course! So all you have to do is go straight then take a right and boom! your there." I smiled at him, Then i realized I was still holding his hand and my face went red again, I soon let go. "AhAh ya, Ill be here, just fixing the books."

he left. great i just made a fool of myself didn't i. As soon as i was sure he was gone. I looked at the book delve and lead my head on it.

"Stupid, stupid..ugh.. he's your friend....ugh he's probably not gay and he's older then me.. he probably thinks of me as a child.....ugh whats wrong with you hope"

"Thanks." I hurried and grabbed my bag before I headed towards the bathroom. Luckily, nobody was in here. I pulled out a change of clothes and some toiletries. I took off my shirt and began to scrub my chest and shoulders. Damn, I looked at the door and hurried to lock it. I pulled down my jeans and briefs, before I began to scrub my legs and junk. All that was left was to rinse myself and wash my hair.I opened the faucet and began to rinse my hair. Trying to get clumps of dirt and knots out. "I hope he doesn't think I'm ditching him." I began to Wah my hair, roughly washing Mt scalp.

I picked my head off from the shelve

"Pull it together Hope."

I started to sing Staircase to heaven by Led Zipplin. I loved him.

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven. When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for. Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven."

Im not a great singer but I'm better then most. I got really into it, as I sorted the books I dance to my sing. I was practing the new routine. We were go into animal cosplay now. I was a cat...Fun not. But I loved to dance. Also I was pretty go at it. I was really into it by now and wasn't even thinking he would come back.

I finished cleaning myself and changing into some fresh clothes. I felt a lot better. Much cleaner and lighter. I collected my things as I exited the bathroom. I dropped my bag next to my other belongings and headed to where I last saw him. I heard someone start singing Stairway To Heaven. Huh. I was recently playing that song earlier. I followed the singing and found that kid dancing towards it. He could really shake them hips. Very sensually, I might add. Damn, I never noticed how curvy he was for being a twig. I felt myself get a bit aroused and slapped myself. Get them dirty thoughts out! Ugh, I seriously need some help. "Nice moves. Never would've pegged you for a dancer." I chuckled and walked over to him. "I didn't know you were into old school rock." I looked over at some of the titles, trying to see if any of them caught my interest.

I laughed "Me im not at all a dancer, ya i really like old school rock and also punk." I looked at him closer. "You look...better." I said.He really did....STOP...STOP HOPE PULL IT TOGETHER....BE THE "STRAIGHT" MALE FOR ONCE WAIL LOOKING AT HIM. I had about 20 more books to add to the shelves. All fiction some new some old.

"Hey whats your favorite song,guitarist hippie?" I asked jokingly. My eyes were skiming the books waiting for a response i usually check out books I found interesting and gave it to the other guys for a week of things they needed to study for college.

I chuckled. Nobody has ever called me a guitarist hippie. I've been called hobo, homeless drug-addict. Even been called a stoner. I liked it. "Huh. Never been called a guitarist hippie. I like that. Better than what I'm usually called. Should get my hair dreaded, but I don't like that style. Looks weird and painful." I began to think. Hmm. What song do I like? "I like Imagine by John Lennon. I also like almost anything from The Beatles. I also like Pink Floyd. God, dude. We could spend hours just talking about music. I actually learned how to play a shit ton of songs. What about you? Any songs you like? Books?" I wanted to learn more about thus kid. He seemed like a good kid, real sweet.

I blush because he was interested in me...I started nervously holding my hands and twisting them.

"Uh..I really like books I could read them all day...They let me see other views of life. um Music I love punk and classic rock as I said....Im such a teen I'm too angsty I'm really into MCR and then I really love Hey Jude....I don't know." I was super nervous. CALM DOWN HOPE!!! Im sure I looked like a tomato by now... "Ya music...."

I laughed. How cute. This kid was too adorable. Made you want to protect him and tease him, all at the same time. "That's true. I like books. Haven't read much, since I've been traveling. When the world's in front off you. You can't help, but explore it." I hummed. "Hey. If you like it, you shouldn't be ashamed. As much as I like rock, I'm a fan of old school rap and hip-hop. A bit of reggae. Music. It's suppose to make you feel shit. It speaks to us about our experiences. Like love, fear, regret, joy. It should make you feel deep emotions. So never feel ashamed for liking whatever you like." I found a book I haven't read since I've been in high school. I pulled out out and smiled, nostalgia. I flipped through it put out back. "You know. I'm glad I met you. You're pretty cool. Just need to be more self-assured. Tell me a bit about yourself."

I sat down and patted the floor next to me. i Was really neverous, I smiled. I couldn't stop shaking my hands, I'm not the most extroverted person.

"Um so there really is not much about me, was an orphan, I grew with a bunch of kids around me of all ages because of that.... I go to the local high school...Um my only friend there is Sasha...I have a bunch of college guys as my best friends some of the guys at the dinner. I work here, have my own apartment and volunteer at the orphanage every week on the weekends. I don't really know..Im not very interesting...um...You sound so much more interesting even your high school years are probably more interesting." I was scared and nervous.....ugh I can't stop moving.

I laughed and plopped down next to him. I leaned on the bookshelf. "Dude. High school was not interesting. It was mundane, made me feel antsy. I just found it annoying and made me wanna get out. See the world. Learn and not be so ignorant of the outside world. Sure it can be dangerous, but the fear of living such a depressing and mundane life was more terrifying. I don't know what else to tell ya." I looked at him a bit and smirked. "I know fer sure you didn't tell me everything about you, just like I have. Not gonna pry, though. It ain't my business." I like my privacy and don't like it when people ask shit from my past that I'd rather not talk about. I'm not gonna do that to the kid, but I know he's hiding something a lot darker, I bet.

I closed my eyes and leaned back more..Still twisting my hands because of nerves.

"Nah, unless your talking about how little i sleep. I think at most 3 hours a day." Something about this guy made me feel nervous but at the same time called. *Text tone* I looked down at my old flip phone.

*Hey make sure your ready for practice, you have the routine down right?* Jason Had texted me I totally blanked i had to be an hour early to day for practice of the routine we do it every time we start a new routine. I looked at the time i still had about an hour till i have to go. I texted him really quickly.

*Don't worry Im good I know it by heart. See you soon tiger.* I joked because he was a tiger in the new routine.

My eyes widened. People need sleep! You need rest! "You need rest! Fuck. No wonder you're so thin! I bet you don't eat that well, either." I sighed and calmed my shit. "Sorry. Didn't mean to flip my shit." I heard a weird bing sound. I turned and saw him texting away. I looked away. It ain't my business. "Hey. Do you have to leave soon or something? Maybe next time we can hang out longer." I stood up and stretched my back. Cracking my shoulders and arms. "Welp. I better head out. Gotta find some place to set up for the night. Maybe I'll be able to collect some cash."

I stood up really quick.

"Wait I still have an hour, and do you not have a place to stay? It was just Jason he wants to know if i was gonna be at practice." Shit i just slipped up. Please don't notice. I was scared he would ask about that. But in general if he didn't mind sleeping on the floor i wouldn't care if he shared it with me, I mean Sasha shared it with me for the whole summer. I've also had 5 over the kids at the orphanage stay with me at once. That was interesting. Im kinda scared of his response.

I smiled. Did he do some sort of sport. "So you do some sort of sport? If you have the time, I'll stay a bit longer. But shouldn't you be working?" He seemed kinda nervous. I probably shouldn't have asked. "Sorry. Just forget I asked." I need to learn to shut my fucking north. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was being nosy or wanted to stay at his place. Wouldn't his friends disapprove or some shit. "Can't say I have a place. I've just been napping at the park, but I need to find a spot where nobody can see me." I laughed and sighed. "But it's whatever. I like watching the sunrise and the dew on the grass. It's quite the sight."

I looked down. "Ya, sports, um are you sure I don't want you to get arrested or anything really its fine and with the whole work thing I'll dump it on Sasha I practically did her english Analysis." I quickly texted she replied with an ugh but fine. *THank you*

"See she said she got it if you want i actually need to head to the store then home to grab my stuff....well if you don't mind sleeping on the floor..." I was still looking at my feet. "Seriously it get really chilly at night."

I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. "I'm glad your friend approves. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of me." I thought about it for a minute and nodded. "Sure. I'd be really grateful if I could stay at your place for a couple of weeks. I'll clean and cook for ya as a thank you. Since that's all I can offer you." I perked up at the thought of going to a grocery store. Damn. That sounds great. I grew a bit excited. "Dude. I'd love to go with you to the grocery store. I should pick some shit up so I could make you some dinner as a thank you for your hospitality."