*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I whined. "Buuuuuut Vodka." I reached of and touched his hand......

"That's why i told you I wanted to know more about you because i want to prove you wrong, you dum nut I'll love you no matter what. your you....Your the person I say who walked into the restaurant at 2 am and i though 'Damn he's hot'." I really felt like a hipoctric because it didn't want to tell about the dripping but i wanted to know everything about him.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I sighed. This kid won't budge. "You know what. I'll give you what you asked for." I was getting kinda annoyed of him constantly asking about me, can't help but get defensive. I haven't grown up as much as I hoped. "I'll tell you shit about myself. That I've never told anybody about, but you're gonna have to do the same. I can tell when people lie, so don't pull any shit. Got if?" I uncapped the vodka bottle and took a swig to give me courage. I recapped it. "I left home almost three years ago. Just got tired of my mundane life and couldn't take it anymore. I felt empty. Didn't have any goals or dreams. So I thought, 'damn, should I end it here?' But I didn't want to do that. I consider suicide a pussy move. If you can't handle your life's shit. Then go fucking kill yourself. You don't deserve to live. When people out there would kill to live, can't even get the fucking chance. I'm sorry, but I'm not sympathetic. You have to be pretty damn special to me for me to feel sympathy. That's why I decided to leave."

I finished the soup.

"So my life then, as you know i grew up in an orphanage, only Sasha knows this because we were friends when it happened. I was adopted when i was 10. It was the happiest day of my life!" I smiled at the memory. "But about two months later they didn't like who I was and gave me back to the orphanage. I spent the rest of my time there time the summer of my 16th birthday. It wasn't as bad as people would think...I shared a room about this size with 5 other boys. there was always someone next to you. Free meals, they tried so hard but it doesn't get enough funding. After i turned 16 i was legally allowed to leave so I did once school was over. I didn't have any money, I lived on the streets of this town for two months until one day I met Jason out side of a strip club. He let me stay with him. he was the first person I told that i was Gay, he excepted me and told me he was bi. After that i felt great and told everyone. Bad choice I got death threats and told i was going to hell. That's when Sasha turned into a body guard. I lived with him for 3 months then found this apartment...thats about it. Anything else you would like to know?" Wow i just told my whole life story....wow.

I was surprised. Not about his sexual orientation, but about how much shit he's gone through. "Welp, I don't know. I've had three lovers during my time out wandering. You could tell me what your 'after school extracurricular activity'might be. Like I said, I'm pretty good at telling if someone is lying. And I think it's total bullshit that you go'sports'or go to a 'club'." I stood up and grabbed the cake from the fridge. I grabbed a couple of plates and a knife. I sliced us a slice each and began to eat my slice.

I started to shake a little....

"You'll-you'll be mad." I stated. I knew he would be and i didn't want to hurt him. I mean I'm younger then him and I'm sure he word disapprove especially now that we were you...well i don't even know but ya... I took a bite of the cake.... "I wasn't lying when i said club...."

He seemed kinda shaken. Is he afraid of hope I'll react. Can't blame him. I get angry easily and I've sleazy snapped at him several times. "Look. Just tell me and I'll tell you anything you want to know without me getting defensive or pissed. I'm just worried about you. Okay? You're a sweet kind kid. And the sit you've been through, it shows how strong you are, but at the same time how fragile. To me you're a diamond. And every diamond, no matter how bright, has it's imperfections. And that's why I'll be here for you. So just trust me, okay?"

"As long as you won't get mad..." I thought of how to say it... oh hey I'm a gay male stripper,....I was really nevous for how he would react......Mother of god don't get angry...

"So like I said I met jason outside a strip club...Well that strip club is a gay strip club....And since I was 16 I've been a stripper...there....I get payed really well and there all like brothers with make up and thong tips" I smiled as a half heartedly laught.

What? Did I just hear him right? I didn't know how to react. I can't be angry, it took him a lot of courage to tell me. "I...don't know what to say. I'm surprisingly not angry, just surprised." I took another bite of the cake and tried my best to swallow it. I'm just not very hungry after all this. "I'm just glad you were able to open up to me. It muddy have been very difficult for you to tell me. Just be careful, I guess. Sorry." I uncapped the vodka and took another swig. Trying to get my thoughts organized. "Welp. The air is getting heavy. Let's leave it at that for now. You should go rest street your finish your cake, I'm gonna let down, myself. It's been an emotional exhausting day, amirite?" I laughed, nervously and placed his vodka into a cabinet.

I nodded and walked over to him. Im a clingy person physically when I get to know people. I went up to him and hugged him...

"Don't leave" I whispered. I never thought how an older guy like this would change me mind set and flat out change my life. He was so nice....perfect.

I laughed. I'm not used to do much affection. I like it. "I won't leave you. I'll be here when you wake up. Just sleep. I'll even join you." I laid down next to the couch. I pretty put a groan and made myself comfy. "Damn. This feels good. Welp, good night." I let out a sigh. This has been a great day. I'm glad I've met such an incredible person. Sweet and smart. Heart of gold and cute as a motherfucker.

I laid in the couch. snuggling into it.

"I love you Guitarist Hippie." I sighed. Man this is my life now man....It felt right..... I meet him by fate...We met to on purpose I knew it..I was drifting into sleep as I starred at his beauty. As I fell asleep. i whispered.

"What have I gotten myself into.

I feel asleep after a bit. I heard him mumble something, but I was to tired to understand.

I woke after sometime and went to check on him. He seemed alright. I got up and decided to clean up his place, while he slept. Give me something to do. Feeling antsy and restless.

I woke up many hours later. I really needed the sleep. but I had some weirdass dreams. One of them was about the strip club and one of my "fans" grabbed me and Arthur beat the shit out of him.

I looked up and Stephen.

"Howdy hansome?" I questioned with a smile.

I turned and grinned. "Hey! Slept well? Don't mind me, just cleaning up. Feeling kinda restless, I guess." I set whatever I had in my hand onto the lamp side table. I plopped down right next to him. "Anything you'd like me to do for you? I need to do something." I'm not used to chilling out with someone. I'm used to being on the move and paddling my guitar. It's weird and nice, but kinda suffocating.

I layed my head on his lap.

"You know what?" I got up.

"Now that I told you could show you my moves." I can't tell you how many lap dances I've given... hey they pay good money. I started to sway my hips. Soon I was on his lap grinding against him.

"See being a striper has befits I'm good at a lot of things."

I was fucking aroused. His dancing was erotic and titillating. I was getting a boner from all of this. I panicked and pushed him off. "Sorry, but you should probably be getting rest." I retired my best to cover myself. I don't get how I could have gotten so turned on. Guess I shouldn't have freaked out. "Sorry. I should get you some water, but you're really skilled."

i started laughing my butt off. He must have gotten a boner. I looked at him.

"Dude I'm a guy I know when another guy gets a boner you can't hide it." i stated in-between laughs. I smiled

"Its okay its just a physical reaction from my techniques...Trust me you should have see me when Jason was teaching me how to lap dance....Oh My God!!" I laughed harder. At the time I was 16 and he was 19. He was physically shown me how to do it first and then i had to do it...Let's just say by the end my face was bright read and Jason was laughing. And yes that happened multiple times when learning how to be a stripper.

headI felt soooo embarrassed! I wanted to buttery myself in a hole and never see the light of day. "I'll take your word for it. I'm just...I don't know." I laughed ago hard that I snorted. I covered my mouth. Damn. I'm such a dork, sometimes. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom in a hurry. I should probably take a cold shower or stand on myfucking head.

I was still laughing. God man memories. Then he snorted omg that was adorable. He was probably going to take a cold shower...I wish I could have helped him but whatever. I turned on some tune and started to dance as I cleaned up.

I had just turnered on the radio, so it was like pop and stuff. SuperHero by the Script came on I love that song.

I start to still really loud along to it. Then I darted coughing..shit I forgot I'm still pretty weak but I layed on the couch and chilled awhile listening to music.

I took a quick cold shower and jumped out, shivering. I sneezed and spit out a phlegm. I realized I didn't bring any clean clothes with me into the shower. I couldn't find any towels, either. "Fuck!" I have to leave the bathroom. I take a deep breathe and cover myself with my hand. I hide behind the couch and look down at him. "Hey. Would you happen to have a towel I could borrow?"

I laughed..

"Of course Hippie."

I got up and went to the linen closet and grabbed a spare towel.

"Heads up Hippie." I yelled to him as I tossed it.

"He I have some extra large clothing I use for comfort if you want to borrow them?" I still can't believe he was older then me and still embarrassed of a boner.

"Hey Hippie! How old are you?"

I let go of my balls to catch the towel. God! Hope he didn't see my dick. That would be embarrassing. "Thanks." I wrapped myself south the towel and shrugged. "Sure. I'd like to borrow some. I'm out of clean clothes." He kept laughing at Mr and it was both fun and kind of embarrassing. Why am I so embarrassed? I've taken baths in lakes where someone might of seen me with no worries. "I'm 21. I thought you knew?"

"Nah, man you only told me your name and that i was to young for you." I grabbed my extra large baggy sweat pant and A work put tank that use to be Jason's before I stole it.

"Your gonna have to go commando or wear a thong your choice, I usually go commando but at work i have to so ya."

Because you know a 16 year boy with a crush. I laughed thinking about that time in my life.

"Those should work....I'm just surprised on how embarrassed you are..Dude let me let you in on a secret I know what a dick looks like..I've seen it multiple time on many different guys. Don't be so embarrassed."

I gladly took the clothes. My brows narrowed and I shook my head. I'm not gonna step on that particular landmine. "I guess I'll go commando. No choice. I don't want a thong all up in my booty crack. That sounds really uncomfortable." I put on the tank top and the sweats as fast as I could. "I know you know how a dick looks like. You're a guy. It's just...I don't know, I feel shy showing you such an intimate body part, I guess. And I don't trim my pubes. It's like a fucking jungle down there. Like if I'm hiding a wig in my pants." I laughed at my own nasty joke. God, I need help.

"Oh thats cool."I nodded respecting him. I jumped on the couch.

"Ugh we should do something!" I said banging my head on the cushion. God I was bored. I had the attention spans of a 15 year old boy in heat.

"boooooooreeeed"

"am i really to young for you?"

meeehhh. what to dooo.