*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I sat down next to him. It felt weird having my balls such to my leg and bouncing freely. Kinda nice, too. "I don't think you're too young for me. Hey, I've once been with this woman in her thirties when I was 18. I'm not one to care much about age or gender. It's meh." I looked at him and chuckled. He seemed to be doing a lot better. "Well, what do you want to do? I'm seriously not sure on what we could do to relieve your boredom. No vodka though."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

"I was gonna say vodka but i understand why not..........ughhhh................................Stephen wanna call over some friends and have a talking party with like spin the bottle and truth or dare."

I took out my phone laying my head on his legs. I would invite, Arthur,Jason,Sasha,Jenny,Corbin and Jackson. I was so happy if he would say yes I would totally make Jason lap dance on Sasha and the Stephen thinking about it was funny. Sasha knew everyone and Jenny knew Arthur and Jason. It would be so funny to see Stephen in that situation.

I get a chance to meet Hope's friends? Why wouldn't I be excited?! I nodded Anne jumped, slightly. I'm curious to meet his friends. "Fuck yeah! That would be fucking awesome! Call them! Give us a chance to finish that soup. And for me to meet your friends! I'm super excited!" I grab his face and give him a rough kiss on the lips before pulling away. "Fuck. Sorry, didn't mean to force that on you. I got excited."

He kissed me....He kissed me......He FUCKing kissed me. It felt great there was fire in my stomach. I smiled. Grabing his face softly and deeply kissing him long and soft.

"Feel free todo it when ever you want." I had my head on his legs now. I did a huge group text with everyone Saying to be he now for soup food and fun! They respond within minutes all saying they would be here in about 10.

I was taken by surprise. I didn't see that kiss coming. I blushed and looked away, smiling. "Sure. keep that in mind. Thanks." I gently moved him, so I could stand. "If your friends are coming, I should heat up that soup and get things ready." I headed for that kitchen. I was excited, but nervous. What of they didn't like me being around him? They're his friends after all, who wouldn't be cautious of having a complete stranger going out with their friend.

"They will be over in 10, you know two of them already. Sasha and Arthur. The others are Jason, Corbin, And Jenny. So you already now all about Jason, but Jenny's from my library work and Corbin is my usual partner for our dances. Suh as now he's my Pet keeper and I'm his kitten." I laughed. "Oh the things people come up with so, Corbin is 24 and Jenny is 20. Um I think Jason and you will get along you'll love Sasha once you get to know her. Arthur is quiet but quiet clingy too like me so you'll always see him touching or holding Jason's hand, Jenny ambitious and smart and extremely beautiful, She wants to be a doctor and move to Africa and helped those who can't afford it. Corbin has dazzling blue eyes and short bleach blonde hair, he's quiet and gives off this intense vibe that says 'don't fuck with me' but he really is just a sweet heart in the day time he's a dental assistant in training, he really is so sweet. um Sasha won't give you a talking to either."

I turned to Hope. Nodding in accordance to what he told me about his friends. "Okay. Jason sounds pretty cool. I'll try to get along with Sasha, Corbin and Arthur." I turn off the stove and cover the soup so it won't get cold, before they arrive. "I'll have to keep my hands off of Jenny, then. Wouldn't want to stray." I laughed and kissed Hope. "I'm kidding. I'm very loyal. Just don't be all up on Corbin's grill. I don't to be pouring you two with a crowbar." I smirked and leaned on the counter.

"Don't worry. Corbin and I are just friends..right now." I wasn't gonna say that me and Corbin had fling awhile back we didn't really click, emotionally, physically Yes very much. But not where either of us need that. I heard a ding at the door, I got up and opened it.

"Sasha, Jenny!" I yelled and hugged them.

"Home sweet Home." Sasha replied me and Sasha lived together this past summer so she kinda associated my home with well hers too.

"Very nice to see you Hope." Jenny said hugging and giving me a kiss on the check and gave her one to it was are little friendship thing.

"Alright guys soups ready and I know no one cares if we start so Ill serve you just find a space on the floor. Also Jenny this is my friend Stephen, Sasha you know him listen he's a good guy."

She just nodded and went to my cabinet.

"Hope what did I tell you about drinking?" She asked

"Not to drink with out you because i do stupid shit." I replied

"Correct why is this half empty?"

"Don't worry i was with stephen."

"FINE! Now let's get this party thing started!" She yelled and took a swig of the vodka.

I was a bit nervous meeting his friends. They seemed pretty cool. No bad vibes. I just stand there like an idiot, wondering what the fuck to do. " I stick out my hand to shake theirs. "Hey. It's very nice meeting you ladies." I didn't know what the fuck to say pee do. I saw that Sasha chick pull out the vodka bottle and swig it. My eyes widened. I always find it weird watching teenagers drink. Even though I've seen them do it plenty of times. I'm such a weirdo.

Sasha, Jenny and I sat down starting to all form a circle.

"Steph, you coming?" I asked. Then the door bell rang I quickly got up and opened it. It was Jason and Arthur and Corbin third wheelin.

"Hey guys." Jason and Arthur hugged me saying they were happy I felt better. They went in.

"Hey Corbin." I said, I was still a little shy around him. He missed up my hair lovingly.

"Nice see in ya out of work Hope." He smiled and sat.

"Sasha Push the vodka let's get it started." I yelled but before i could get it Jenny grabbed it and took a gulp.

"Now you can have it hun." I grabbed it from her and sat down.

"Rude."

I went to serve the bowls, while our guests arrived. Whoa! Didn't think so many people would come. I finished serving the bowls and walked over to Hope. I felt kinda out of place, but these people care for him and are his only family. I should make an effort to get along with them. They seemed nice enough, kinda flamboyant. But that's pretty cool. I saw him grab the bottle. I wanted to take it away from him, but I changed my mind. It's a get together with friends. Alcohol will be involved. I should just chill. Man, when did I become so highstrung?

We were all passing the bottle around and eating soup.

"Alright guys this is Stephen he's my new friend cool so let's show him how and what we do when we chill." Said they all laughed. We were such little kids we loved playing drunk truth or dare.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked

" I will." Sasha replied

"Um Corbin truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Alright Hope won't tell me so are you too still involed like you were gay ass fuck buddies." She laughed I didn't want to tell her because she would try to find someone new for me she liked playing match maker.

"Not right now but don't know about the future the future is the furture." He relied and patted me on the back. I smiled.

Sasha first bumped the air

"Yes I get to hook hope up agian."

"Stop shipping me with people." I groaned

I looked around at everyone getting drunk and eating. Laughing at inside jokes. Teeth or Dare? I've never played that game. Not even when I was a kid.I felt kinda hurt that he introduced me as his friends, but I get it. He wasn't ready to let his friends know about us. They might freak out or whatever. I've hung out with a couple of hobo camps, but people just did drugs, got drunk or hooked up at the back of the camps. But there was always great stories. I felt out of place. I just sat there and watched them talk. Sasha trying to hook Hope up with some guys. Ebay took me by surprise was that Hope and that Corbin guy were fuck buddies. I guess that explains a lot.

It was Corbin's turn now.

"Hey Stephen was it? Truth or Dare?" He looked so kind when he said it I did sorta miss him...He broke up with me. I went over to Sasha Laying on her lap.

"I love you Sasha.."

"Ya a know Ass." She said. She played with my hair. "You know I love you too gay ass."

Jason looked over and said.

"Dang man thought you like that ass." He laughed

"I do I mean have you see dicks and ass, Just like Sasha likes um." She blushed now.

"Shut it both of you..It's stephens turn."She was red....

I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all this. It's like I'm not a part of their world. I guess I'm not. I was taken by surprise, when Corbin asked me truth or dare. I continued to watch the events before me. Trying to decide what to pick at the same time. "Hmm, truth, I guess." This is pretty confusing. But it's kinda cool to watch friends tease one another. I'm glad I was able to be a part of all this. Though my nerves are fucking me up, I seriously need a smoke, but I promised Hope I wouldn't do that in his place. Oh well.

"Ooo I was asked this last time we play it, thank you Arthur for the question..Weirdest kink." Corbin Asked. I turned bright red and buried my head in Sasha's legs. I was embarrassed to know.

Everyone leaned in closer.

"By the way Stephen yes everyone gets questions like this. We all could tell you what Hopes is." Jason kindly said trying to make Stephen more comfortable. I was blushing like a rose. GOddamit Jason why'd you have to use my name i could name yours too.

That was not what I was expecting. I expected something like, 'have your ever kissed someone?'or some shit like that. I looked around, my face turning red and I felt so fucking embarrassed. I know everyone has a kink, even I do. But admitting it to people, it's just embarrassing. I took several deep breathes, relaxing my nerves. I cleared my throat, "my kink is...lactation." I looked down at my lap. Not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. It's something I never told anyone.

I sighed "Thats better then Corbin's...."He had A thing of furries...

"I agree, Corbin you weird as fuck." Sasha say. Everyone laughed at that and Corbin turned red. I crawled over to him.

"It's okay buddy...Everyone is weird." He looked at me.

"I guess hun." He said and kissed my forehead next I crawled up to Stephen. I smiled

"Don't be embarrassed Sasha's weirder." Sasha got up and slapped me back in the head.

"What did you say dimwitted ass fucker."

"Nothing Sadist girl." She jumped on me tackling me as I laughed.

"It's okay you'll find a weird person who let you hurt them." She was mad blushing as I laughed. She got off of me and sat.

"Say it one more time and your dead bondage boy." I blushed. great.

I guess sex is a weird thing...

"Alright choose someone Stephen."I stated

I felt a tinge of jealousy when Corbin kissed Hope. I guess I'll get over it, but in the meantime...I was intrigued by some of the others'kinks being said. Sasha appears to be sadistic, Hope is into bondage. That was what caught my attention. My kink came about the woman I had an affair with in Mexico. She was in her thirties and liked to have her nipples sucked. I guess after several times of sucking her, I caused her to lactate, the taste of sweet milk caught me by surprise. But it also turned me on to no end. So sweet and warm. I felt myself getting aroused and stopped thinking about her. Better calm my shit.

Stephen was quiet for awhile. We were all waiting for him to ask.

"HEY EARTH TO STEPHEN!" me and Sasha Yelled insinic. I crawled over because he didn't respond. I kissed him on the lip. He seemed a bit shocked.

"EEEYYYY!!! Hopes got game." Jason yelled. I stood up and Took a bow and then went and sat on Stephens lap.

I guess I want in the mood. I kinda liked having Hope on my lap, but in the moment...my heart isn't into it. I gently pushed him off. "Sorry, just not in the mood to be super close to people." I took the vodka bottle and took a swig. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I guess I'll take a smoke outside. "Sorry, I'm gonna go outside for a smoke." I left. I went outside of the apartment and plopped the exit. A rolled myself a joint and took a deep puff. Exhaling the smoke. Feeling more relax than I've felt in a while.

"Whatever Fuck em." I sighed.

"Ill go and give me the vodka!" I snatched it from Sasha's hand she was already drunk off her ass I was getting there. I grabbed it and chugged the rest.

"You know what! We should go to a gay club not our strip club and stuff like a dance club."

"Ehhh I'm into to."Arthur said looking at Jason with eyes saying YES.

"Okay." Corbin replied.

"YES I WANT A GIRl." JennY screamed did I mention she was pan and she recently broke up with her boyfriend.

"Fuck you guys and your gay asses. What am I suppose to do." Sasha Yelled pissed.

"Duh get your fake Id out like me and then I'll find you the one straight guy there with his gay friend." I replied

"FINE." She said grumpily

"Im gonna change quickly." Everyone nodded

I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into skinny jeans, a neon pink tank top and my collar from the strip club. I went out.

"Lets get this party started."

Now everyone when they came dress like that already because thats what we end up doing a lot. Sasha was wearing a black punk dress. Arthur and Jason just looked normal in jeans and a shirt. Corbin wore a black muscle shirt and tight ass jeans. Last Jenny wore ripped faded purple jeans and a black dress shirt with a purple loose tie.

We ran out of the apartment ready!

"Stephen get your ass up looser were going clubbing!"

I was nice and relax. Every worry disappeared with each puff. I was just staring off into the distance, real high. This shit was good. When i heard someone calling my name. "Huh? A club?" I threw the joint butt away and crushed it. My muscles felt relaxed and I couldn't help smile through my haze. "Okay. Let's go." I grabbed my bag and strolled alongside them. I saw Hope, he looked good. Couldn't help but focus on him and then focused on Jenny. Her people dress shirt caught my attention. I snorted and tried to stifle a laugh. is such a funny word. Purp-el. Hahahaha oh God that's funny! I covered my mouth with my free hand, trying not to laugh.

Me and Sasha started to chant.

"Clubbing! Clubbing."

Jenny slapped us both.

"Underage idot already drunk off there asses should not. I repeat should not bring attention to themselves."

"Jenny what are you talking about Im not drunk yet." I said I had a pretty high tolerance of alcohol.

"Whatever were there." We walked in.

The music was blasting and Arthur and Jason split to go do what they called "Adult things". Me, Sasha and Corbin Ran to the bar. We each got a beer. A guy was already hitting on Corbin and he was digging it.

I looked to Sasha,"Time to find you the only straight man that's here."

I grinned like an idiot at their antics. Once we arrived at the club, the muffled music got my attention. I stood near the entrance, just listening to the music. Watching the lights flash different colors and all the people dancing around. This put my senses onto overdrive. I stared wide eyed at everything. "Hope! The lights are changing colors!" I yelled over the. I louder sight of Hope and the Teddy and began to panic. When I smoke I'll be chill, then laugh like an idiot followed by panic. A stranger went up to me and gave me a puzzled look. "Are you alright? You seem kinda scared. Ever been here? I looked at him and shook my head. "I lost my friend and I don't know where everyone else is!"