The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas nods his head while blushing, "my skin feels weird for being in the water too long." He lets out a soft moan as Tony was fingering him to help get the cum out. "Yeah I am getting tired too," Lucas licks Tony's cheek as he steps out of the tub and grabs a towel, drying off.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Once Tony get back into their room he giggled "Someone was here as we have more roses on our bed" he smiled as on table there was a bottle of lub too. "I can't believe the ladies are so naughty. I will tell them on morning to stay away from our room" he giggled.

Lucas follows Tony to the bedroom and looks at the bed, blushing a little as he looks at the roses, "but it's not time yet for the wedding," he wags his tail. He looks at the lube and laughs a little, "I wonder how much we will use of this bottle," he looks at it. Lucas wags his tail and lays down on the bed, "time for sleep," he purrs and pulls Tony onto the bed, nuzzling against his chest.

Tony giggled "They already treat us as a married couple Lucas" he pulled his neko closer and closed his eyes. "The roses smell wonderful so we will sleep like babies" he said slowly falling asleep.

Luna who was hiding under bed in her cat form smiled. She went back into her room once the boys were asleep. She changed back into human form and went to bed happy that Lucas and she had a good life in her new owners house.

Lucas laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah but.. we will officially be married soon," he purrs and kisses Tony's cheek. "Yes it smells really nice," he continues purring and then rests his head on Tony's chest, falling asleep.

Tony woke up in the morning due to a noise on door. He quickly took his underwear before he opened the door. The kitties entered into the room and climbed on bed next to Lucas "It seems they came to wake you up Lucas. Luna is already up since they are here".

Lucas purrs in his sleep and flickers his ears as he heard noises at the door. He woke up a bit, noticing Tony going to check what was going on behind the door and he closes his eyes to sleep more. Lucas mumbles as he could hear little mews and looks at the kitties, looking at Tony, "aw.. but do I need too? It's so comfy under here," he purrs and rubs his face on the blanket.

Tony laughed as he closed the door and get back in bed next to his neko "We can be lazy and sleep more. I think kitties will be quiet if we sleep". He took one kitty into his hand and let him on his chest. The kitty closed his eyes making himself comfortable. "See, he's sleeping".

Lucas rubs his face on the pillow as he purrs, looking at Tony, "just a little longer, than we can get up," he sticks his tongue out and wags his tail. "Are you sure they will quiet down, they are pretty crazy sometimes," he laughs a little. Lucas picks up the other kitties one by one, placing them on his chest and purrs, "they are so nice and warm." Lucas lets out a squeak as he watches two of the kitties lick his nipples before they falling asleep. "I-I am not your mommy naughty kitties," he blushes with a pout as he looks at Tony.

"It seems they are quiet today" he took another kitty and dropped him on his chest "You have two, I have two" he closed his eyes but open it as he heard Lucas "Since you are purring as them...they think you are their mother. If your nipples get hard...you are the naughty one" he teased the neko.

"For now they are," Lucas laughs a little. He looks at the kitties and smiles, rubbing their heads as he purrs. He looks at Tony while blushing with a pout, "I can't help if they get hard, I am sensitive there," he slightly nudges Tony and closes his eyes, taking a little nap.

Tony giggled "You are sensitive everywhere my neko" he closed his eyes and fall asleep while the kitties were taking their nap as well. Tony wake up later as one kitty was stretching himself and his claws hurt him. "Ouch" he yelled.

Lucas looks at Tony and then pouts a little, "but that is your fault. You made my body sensitive to your touch." He nuzzles against Tony as he could hear the kitties purr in his ear as he purrs in Tony's ear while he slept. He continues sleeping but could feel Tony slightly moving around and then he perks his ears up as he heard Tony yell, "huh what happened," he rubs his eyes with a yawn.

Tony looked on Lucas "They used their claws on my skin. I think they wake up and stretched their bodies". Luna entered into the room "Oh here they are. I thought they are outside". Tony laughed "They are used to come here as Lucas purrs as them". Luna giggled "The cat was noisy and she asked outside so I thought all 5 went in the garden. I'm sorry boys, they wake you up".

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "I guess the kitties wanted to wake you up," he laughs a little. He perks his ears up as he saw Luna and shakes his head, "I guess they wanted to come in here and listen to me purr," he looks at Tony and then Luna. Lucas shakes his head, "no it's okay, I wasn't woken up by the kitties, I was woken by Tony as he got slightly scratched by the kitty," he wags his tail and sticks his tongue out at Tony.

"Are you laughing of me?" Tony asked looking on his chest. "I'm bleeding because of it..." Luna giggled "Stop fighting and get ready for breakfast". Tony nodded and he waited for Luna to leave the room so he could change.

Lucas looks at Tony and shakes his head, "no," he pouts, "don't be so moody. I think Tony needs more sleep," he wags his tail as he looks at Luna, "we will be downstairs in a moment." Lucas crawls on-top of Tony and leans down, licking the blood off Tony's chest even if Luna was still in the bedroom.

Luna blinked and called the kitties before she left the room. She went downstairs and giggled "The kitties wake them up but not sure if they will join us soon. They are kinda naughty". Linda laughed "I told you they are...we are used to let them come when they want". Luna purrs and touched her belly "But I'm hungry".

Lucas slowly sits on Tony's stomach and sticks his tongue out from the taste of blood. He gets off the bed and perks his ears up as he heard his stomach growl. He laughs a little and wags his tail, "we should probably go eat. The ladies are probably waiting," he grabs Tony's hand and rushes downstairs to the dining room.

Tony laughed as Lucas was taking him downstairs "I'm only in my underwear Lucas and you the same. We will shock the ladies". Rose laughed seeing them "They are here Luna. They must be hungry since they are undressed". Tony giggled "We just want a bath in the pool since it's hot outside, don't we Lucas?"

Lucas tilts his head, "it's not like we are going downstairs naked. I am sure your mom and aunt seen you in your underwear before. Us androids didn't worry about wearing clothes.. only the girls did because they had more to cover up." He looks at Tony and flickers his ears, "my stomach growled so I think I am more hungry," he sticks his tongue out.

Tony giggled "Sorry ladies, it seems my neko is very hungry this morning". Luna laughed "I'm sure you two were busy last night". Tony gazed on her "Did you sniff us?" Luna stook her head "No, I already know". Tony sighed before he started to eat his eggs. "I want some coffee aunt. Bring some milk for Lucas. He always drink a glass of milk on morning". Luna giggled "I already drink a whole bottle. It's good for my baby".

Lucas wags his tail as he sits down at the table, sticking his tongue out as he looks at Tony, "I listen to my belly," he pouts a little. He looks at Luna while blushing as he looks at Tony, "she could probably hear us. The walls aren't exactly sound proof," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas starts eating his breakfast and looks at Luna, wagging his tail, "you drank all the milk for your baby?" He laughs a little, "looks like we will need to start getting extra milk," Lucas stands up and looks in the fridge, tilting his head as he takes out some tropical fruit punch. He opens the lid and sniffs it, wagging his tail, "this smells good, I will have this," he brings it to the table and sits back down next to Tony.

Luna giggled "I gave some to the kitties. Linda already ordered more milk from a friend of her. What you took yesterday is over". Tony nodded "So punch is made from the fruits we brought yesterday Lucas. So I'm sure is tasty". Rose nodded and served them more ham. "Eat boys, you are kinda skiny". Tony gazed on his mother "We do eat mom but we don't get fat". He then whispered into Lucas' ear "When to tell them about our wedding?"

Lucas wags his tail and laughs a little, "hopefully more than one milk was ordered since the milk is going to get more.. popular with mama needing it for her baby and the kitties." He nods his head as he drinks some of the tropical fruit punch as he continues eating breakfast. Lucas tilts his head and laughs a little, "for being an android, I can't really gain or lose weight like a normal human." Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony while blushing as he looks at Luna, Linda and Rose, "Tony and I were talking about .. having our wedding the same day I get my upgrade," he wags his tail.