The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Why are you still blushing my neko?” Tony teased his lover and kept touching his tail “When you are in heat your body needs lots of sex, you used your tail to have fun so I was lucky nobody touched you down there” he moaned feeling his orgasm was building.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes as he looks at Tony and pouts, "b-because my tail is sensitive and your touching it," he wiggles his hips while going back to sucking Tony's cock while drooling. He looks up at Tony and shivers a little, nodding his head while purring on Tony's cock. Lucas pulls back, "my.. butt is twitching," he wiggles his hips and licks Tony's cock. Lucas pulls his tail away slowly from Tony's grasp and pulls his pants and underwear just down enough for his butt to be exposed. Lucas aims his tail to his entrance and slides it inside with a moan, going back to sucking Tony's cock and purrs softly, playing with Tony's sac, wanting him to cum.

Tony laughed “You get hard my neko just by licking my cock. And I have to drive so your tail is good for a small fuck. But once we are home we need a place just for us. I have to be sure you know who’s the master of your hole” he moaned again trying to concentrate on the road.

Lucas looks at Tony while pouting as he continues sucking his cock faster. He moves his tail more and moans on Tony's cock, perking his ears up as he looks at Tony and blushes bright red. "Do you want me to stop for now while your driving," he purrs and strokes Tony's cock while licking the tip.

Tony shook his head as no "I should stop the car so we can have a little fun. I wish to push my hard cock deep inside your butt and fuck you hard until you are coming". He managed to find a hide spot and stopped the car. "Come on Lucas, show me your ass".

Lucas tilts his head and perks his ears up while blushing a little, "b-but we got to get back so the ice cream doesn't melt." He looks out the window as Tony stopped the car and blushes a bit. "Your so naughty," Lucas wags his tail as he goes to the backseat, bending over and spreads his butt, "is this good," he tilts his head.

"It won't melt as it's in the refrigerator. Plus you started it my neko. let the tail inside you. i want to feel it as I fuck you" he said pushing slowly his cock inside his lover. "Use your hands to keep your butt spread. I want to be sure your tail and my cock has enough place inside your ass".

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, "I just wanted to help you feel good while you drove," he swishes his tail. He looks at Tony and blushes bright red, sliding his tail inside his butt with a moan. Lucas squeaks and looks at Tony as he felt Tony's cock in his ass with a moan. He bites his bottom lip and rests his head on the backseat, keeping his ass spread open, "y-your cock is so deep inside me," he purrs softly.

"Yes it is my neko but you like it don't you? Plus your tail is brushing around my cock and that gets me horny. We both are very naughty" Tony giggled and touched Lucas' tail. "Maybe you will come faster if I touch your tail and hit your sweet spot".

Lucas grips the backseat and lowers his ears, nodding his head while blushing, "y-yes it feel really good. I hope I still have my tail afterwards so I can feel both you and my tail in my ass." Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and wraps his tail around Tony's cock, stroking it slowly, "how does that feel," he purred. He squeaks as his tail was touched and looks at Tony, "are you trying to get me to cum faster," he sticks his tongue out and leans upward, licking Tony's cheek.

"Luna still has her tail so I suppose you will still have yours. Plus baby, I think your tail it's a sexual thing. I can make you horny by touching it and you can make me hard by wraping her around my cock. And hm, you can masturbate using it". He smiled as Lucas licked him "I want us to come on same time. That its the best - both having orgasm in same time, I love to hear your moans when you are coming". He moved faster slapping Lucas' ass.

Lucas nods his head, "well I hope they let me keep my tail too. I like using it and having you touch my tail. I also like stroking your cock with my tail," he purrs. Lucas blushes and shivers, "I don't know how much longer I will last," he lowers his ears while moaning when feeling Tony's thrusting faster inside and squeaks as his ass got slapped. Lucas purrs and strokes Tony's cock while moaning, "g-give me all of your cum," he squirms his hips a bit.

"Hm Lucas, your ass still has cum inside from one hour ago sex and you want more? What can I say - you are a very greedy neko" he teased Lucas and slapped his ass again. "You deserve to be punished and the best way to do it is to give you what you want".

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, "b-because you always give me your big loads of cum," he purrs softly. He laughs a little, "hey... I am not the only greedy one," he laughs a little. Lucas squeaks as his ass got slapped and continues moaning, looking at Tony, "w-what are you gonna do to punish me," he tilts his head while blushing.

“But you like to feel my cum deep inside you Lucas. Or should we wear condoms?” Tony asked the neko as he moved faster “I’m addicted to your butt so we are both greedy and naughty” he moaned before answered to Lucas next question “The sweetest punishment ever is having sex my neko, don’t you think?”

Lucas blushes and nods his head while purring, "I like feeling your cum load inside me," he wags his tail slowly. He shakes his head with a pout, "n-no I want your cum inside me." He perks his ears up with a squeak and arches his back, moaning even louder, looking over his shoulder while purring, "yes, you like my butt and I like your cock," he moves his tail inside him while stroking Tony's cock. Lucas blushes and nods his head with a smile, licking Tony's cheek, "I think it is a really good punishment," he purrs softly while moving his hips into Tony.

"I was sure you will like your punishment Lucas...we have to jump in the pull when we are back or else Luna will sniff us. We are very horny today" he giggled moving faster and moaned "I love how your ass is sucking my cock".

Lucas purrs softly and perks his ears as he looks at Tony, "I am sure she would still be able to smell it before we go into to the pool," he laughs a little. He nods his head while blushing and continues moaning, "my ass loves swallowing all of your cock," he licks Tony's cheek.

"So she can smell us so quickly...I thought we can pretend it was hot in the car so we jump in the pool right away" Tony smiled. "You keep licking me naughty neko...that gets me horny especially if you lick my neck" he giggled and stopped to move "Like this my neko? My cock is deep inside of you now" he teased his neko as he pulled out his cock completly before he pushed it back inside his neko. "You will be served with fresh cum soon".

Lucas laughs a little, "she is a lot smarter than that. She will wonder why it is taking so long for us to get home," he sticks his tongue out a bit. He giggles a little, "you get horny to whatever I do." Lucas purrs, "I like feeling your cock deep inside me." He perks his ears up and lowers them when he felt Tony's cock slowly getting pulled out, "a-aww don't take your cock out yet," he squirms his hips. Lucas perks his ears and squeaks loudly when he felt Tony's cock suddenly shove deep inside him, cuming shortly after.

Tony laughed "Then we will go back pretending we had a hard time shopping" he kept moving even after Lucas came. "You are very naughty Lucas, you came already. I will have to punish you later...during evening of course". He came few seconds later and pulled his neko closer. "Your milk was served pussy cat" he teased the neko.

"Okay, I suppose we will have to wait to see how she reacts to it," Lucas sticks his tongue out. He continues moaning when he felt Tony still thrusting, lowering his ears with a pout, "I-It is your fault I came so quickly. You slammed your cock so deep in me suddenly." He blushes and shivers a little when feeling Tony's cum shooting inside, panting heavily. Lucas purrs and licks Tony's cheek, "I feel.. your milk so deep inside me."

"I think you are satisfied now my neko and we can go home. I'm hungry you know. And I just have my desert" he laughed as he slide his cock out of his neko and looked for some tissues around to clean Lucas. "Ok my neko, you are clean now, just dress up and let's go. He zipped his pants and went back to driver seat.

Lucas purrs and nods his head, "y-yes but now I feel like taking a nap," he sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up and blushes bright red, "your a bad boy for having your dessert before your dinner," he giggles as he felt Tony's cock sliding out and unwraps his tail around Tony's cock, wagging his tail. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he puts on his underwear and pants, pulling down his shirt. He goes to sit next to Tony in the passenger's side and puts on his seat belt.

"We can take a nap after we eat" Tony said smiling and arranged his wet hair on the car's mirror "We look like we just had sex, not sure we can fool the ladies" he turned on the engine and drove fast home. Luna was playing with the kitties while auntie was checking the grill. "What took you so long?" Tony giggled "We had lots to buy, ice cream, meat, sausages and watermelon". Auntie nodded "Then get out of car and help me".