The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Linda laughed "We only drop the flowers there and we came back. They hired a company to do the rest. As I said, this clients wanted me to deliver these expensive roses". Tony nodded "Then you should pay as for our work". Linda giggled "You aren't asking lots, don't you? We will pass to village as well to speak with the preast to marry you two". Tony looked on Lucas "She take us to go and chat with the priest, not to help her".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas flickers his ears and slowly nods his head, "so we just basically drop the flowers off there and they will do everything else," he wags his tail slowly. Lucas flickers his ears as he looks out the window and then perks his ears up as he looks at Linda, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me." Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, "chat to her about getting us married," he swishes his tail side to side. "I wonder... how many two guy marriages she does," he tilts his head to the side.

Linda giggled "You are my first couple actually. And it will be a small wedding but with flowers and cakes". Tony laughed "We can call the kids at our wedding. We play football with them and like Lucas, I'm sure their parents will let them to come". Linda smiled "Don't tell me you want to invite people from your work as well?" Tony nodded "Boss will come with some of them, so maybe 50 persons for our wedding".

Lucas tilts his head, "you have never set up another person's wedding? Not even with flowers? I thought flowers were always apart of a wedding," he flickers his ears confusingly. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, "we better make sure we have some fun activities for the kids or they will get bored," he wags his tail. Lucas nods his head slowly, "that is a good number of people for a wedding. It's not too big or too little," he nuzzles against Tony while purring before looking at him, "so what am I going to wear," he tilts his head to the side.

Linda smiled "We will go tomorrow to buy clothes for you. A tuxedo will be good". Tony nodded "Yes Lucas - you will wear white shirt and a tie and a man suit. But what aunt didn't think is about your tail. I think we need to go to a neko store to buy such suit for Lucas. There is no time for us to buy a normal suit and transform it for him. I will like him to ear a hat too". Linda giggled "I think I better gave you two money and you can go to buy clothes. Once his upgrade is done, you can go to shopping".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and laughs a little, wagging his tail, "oh so I don't have to wear a dress," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at his tail as he wags it and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah hopefully the neko store has tuxedos," he holds onto his tail. "Wear a hat? But doesn't everyone that is coming to the wedding know I am a neko," he flickers his ears and tilts his head confusingly. Lucas looks at Linda and nods his head, "that sounds good," he nuzzles Tony and purrs softly.

Linda laughed "Tony should wear a hat as he's the male and you Lucas only the tuxedo". Tony giggled "Ok aunt, but I won't wear a tie. I don't like them..." She stopped him "You two will wear a bow around your neck. They should be same colour since you two are a couple". Tony sighed "As you say boss". Linda pocked his nose "I like when you are a good boy". She stopped the van in front of a bug restaurant. "We arrived boys. Let's go inside".

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "so I don't have to wear a dress? But isn't that how normal weddings go," he looks at Tony and swishes his tail side to side. Lucas laughs a little, "if I wear a dress, I wouldn't have to worry about wearing a tie," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at the restaurant before nodding his head as he gets out of the van, heading to the back and waited for the hood to open.

“You are a boy Lucas, not a girl. But if you want to wear a dress on our wedding, that’s your choice”. Tony explained opening the hood and getting the baskets with the roses out. “Open the door aunt so we can get inside with them”. Once he entered he smiled “Wow, it’s so beautiful inside”.

"I know but I am like the girl role in the wedding," Lucas wags his tail. "It wouldn't be nice to... break the tradition of when a girl and a boy get married even though I am sure in two guy weddings, both guys are wearing tuxedos," he sticks his tongue out. He tilts his head as he gets out of the car, "would you mind if I wear a tuxedo or a dress," he flickers his ears a bit as he helps carry the remaining flowers. Lucas follows Tony and Tony's aunt inside, looking around, "it sure is nice in here," he smiles a little.

A little girl comes running down the stairs and spots unfamiliar faces, "daddy, there are people here with flowers," she slowly continues going down the remaining stairs and looks at Lucas, tilting her head. She walks in back and spots a tail, touching it, "is he a cat person," she looks up at Tony.

Tony gazed on the neko "So you won't mind being dress as a girl? Well then we can buy you a wedding dress and you can wear a veil and a bouquet of roses. I'm sure aunt can make one for you". Linda nodded "Then Lucas will be a normal bride. We are happy about it. Luna will be crazy about seeing him in a dress". Tony nodded and stopped to look on the girl "Hello. Yes, he's a neko and his name is Lucas".

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I just don't want to break the tradition just because I am a boy," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Linda, "how do you think my mom will react," he tilts his head and flickers his ears. Lucas looks at the girl and wags his tail, "it is... nice to meet you."

The girl looks at Lucas before running into the kitchen.

"Ah, sorry to keep you guys waiting. Just doing final preparations for the big day," the man comes out of the kitchen and looks at the flowers, "thanks again for the delivery," he goes into his pocket and takes out his wallet, giving Linda the payment before taking the flowers from Lucas and Tony.

The girl runs back out and looks up at Lucas before pulling on the bottom of his shirt.

Lucas perks his ears up and then crouches down to her level.

"Payment," the girl grabs Lucas' hand and gives him a cookie.

Lucas looks at the cookie as he slowly stands up, "t...thank you," he wags his tail and nibbles on the cookie.

The girl giggles and then runs upstairs to her room.

Linda smiled "Thank you Mr Smith". The man laughed "I'm only working for the lord, he's biggest daughter will marry tomorrow and he lets me in charge of everything. My daughter saw the nekos in stores so that's why she was curious about you..Lucas. I hope you won't mind". Tony gazed on Lucas "Kids like my neko. They like to play with him".

Lucas nibbles on the cookie and perks his ears up as he looks at the man, wagging his tail and shakes his head, "It's okay, I am use to any kind of reaction when people see my kind for the first time in person and right in front of them." Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail as he looks at the man, "yeah, I am pretty popular when it comes to kids. We have a bunch of boys in the area we live that Tony and I play football with," he finishes up the cookie.

Mr Smith smiled “I like football too, I hope I can see you one day at a match”. Tony giggled “Yes, if you come to main park in town, you can see us there every weekend, apart this one”. Mr Smith nodded and ordered to a maid to bring more cookies for them. He also took out some money and gave them to Tony “The paymant for you helping with the flowers”. Tony shook his head as no “Is it too much for us”. Mr Smith sighed “I have to pay you or boss will be mad on me”. Tony then accepted the money and eat a cookie. Linda smiled “Ok boys, it’s time to go. We have more things to solve”.

Lucas looks at the man and wags his tail, looking at Tony, nodding his head, "yeah you should come to the park more often if your not too busy. That way you can watch us play football with some kids from the neighborhood." He perks his ears up as he looks at the cookies that were brought out and wags his tail, taking one and nibbles on it while watching the customer giving money to Tony. Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Linda and nods his head, "alright, we better get going," he walks outside while nibbling on the cookie, "have a good day, thanks for the cookies," he wags his tail as he walks to the van.

As they got in the van, Tony smiled "We get the money for the clothes Lucas". Auntie giggled "Luna and your mother can go to Lucas to buy his dress, I will come with you to buy your smoking. It's bad luck to see bride's dress before wedding". Tony nodded "Ok then, let's go to chat with the priest".

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "yes, they sure were really generous to give us this much." Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony's aunt, "so does that mean... I got to stay away from Tony on the day of the wedding until the ceremony?" Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, "do you.. think the priest has ever married two men before," he flickers his ears confusingly.

Linda smiled "He was the one that baptized Tony. He's old enough to have a bad sight. He won't realize you are a man Lucas". Tony laughed "She's teasing us Lucas. Father George is a nice man and he doesn't care if you are a man or not. He knows I'm gay". Linda nodded "Don't worry about it Lucas. You two will have a great wedding. Rose is excited about it, I'm happy she's back to her senses and accepts her only son. And your father Tony, he's dead for us. That bastard never wanted kids anyway". Tony sighed "That's true auntie. Boss is more a father to me, than a boss. I'm grateful for him being such a nice man. And he likes Lucas as well".

Lucas looks at Linda and tilts his head, "even if he has bad eye sight, when I say I do, can't he tell I don't sound like a girl," he flickers his ears confusingly. He looks at Tony and wags his tail, nodding his head with a smile, "oh? Well that's good to hear." He looks at Linda and looks down while blushing, "I hope so," he swishes his tail. Lucas tilts his head, wondering what Tony's father did but shakes his head, figuring he shouldn't mention it, "yeah I am glad the boss is nice. Alot of bosses are not really that nice in some companies but I guess we were one of the lucky ones to get a nice one." Lucas wags his tail, "well I like him too but.. not as much as Tony," he purrs softly.

Linda parked the van in front of the last house from the village and smiled. "Ok boys, Father George must be in his garden. He's planting flowers like I do" she explained to Lucas as she got out of the van. She took out from the van some tools and rushed behind the house. Tony giggled "We have to wait here my neko, aunt will call Father George here". The old man soon arrived and hugged Tony "You grew lots since last time I saw you, young man". He then gazed on Lucas "Well Linda, you didn't tell me he's such cute boy. I see why Tony likes him". Tony laughed "He's my lover. His name is Lucas and he's a neko". The priest nodded "Boys, you are a lovely couple".

Lucas holds onto his tail and perks his ears up as Linda parks the van. He slowly nods his head as he gets out of the van as well. Lucas looks at Tony and slowly nods his head, "okay, I will wait here with you while Linda goes get him," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up as he watched as an old man hugged Tony. Lucas flickers his ears up once the older man noticed him and smiles, wagging his tail, "you really think so," he swishes his tail a bit. "It's very nice to meet you Father," he rubs the back of his head embarrassingly since he almost forgot to greet the man.

"Come on, let's enter. You will have a cup of tea with me" Father said as he opened the door. Tony whispered to Lucas "He makes a really great tea and he bakes cookies to serve with the tea". Tony entered into the kitchen and giggled "You still have the photo from my baptise" he said showing to Lucas a framed photo. "I saw cute back then Lucas". Linda laughed "You didn't cry at all". Father George poured the tea into cups and served the cookies as well "Linda gave me the photo as we are friends from long ago. Now tell me, where the wedding will be".

Lucas looks at the father and nods his head as he follows him inside, wagging his tail. Lucas looks over at Tony, "I don't drink a lot of tea but I have ate cookies before," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at the picture and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, tilting his head, "but, your still cute. In a different way," Lucas laughs a little. Lucas looks at the tea and cookies, nibbling on the cookies a little as he continues looking at the tea and leans over, sniffing the tea. He looks at Father George and then looks at Tony, "at a church," he swishes his tail confusingly.

Tony laughed "So you think I'm still cute?" He asked his neko before he started to eat some cookies. Father George laughed "It's black tea Lucas". Tony explained "He always sniffs the food or drinks Father. It's his way to know if food is yumny". Father nodded "I think we can use the little chapel for your wedding". Linda smiled "Can we see it?" Father stood up and took a key from his pocket "Follow me".