The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Rose yelled "Are you two serious? But your upgrade is tomorrow and we will go with Luna to doctor...". Tony giggled "Lucas means on Saturday". Linda clapped her hands "It will be a small party, you can do the cake while I will cook food. The wedding should be in my garden, lots of roses there so we don't need to do decorations. The priest from village is my friend, he will come and marry them". Tony nodded "We will buy some tuxedos tomorrow since we are going to town. I will ask boss to join our wedding, he can meet Luna. I'm sure he has a job for her". Rose sighed "It's short time but I'm sure your aunt can organize it".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears a little, didn't realize his upgrade was so close to happening. He looks at Tony and then slowly nods his head, "y-yeah the weekend is a better time to celebrate a wedding anyway," he wags his tail. "Sounds good, can't wait to celebrate it," he wondered who was going to be at the small wedding party besides Linda, Rose, Luna and possibly his and Tony's boss. He looks at Tony, "well even if the boss has a job for mom, it will probably have to wait until after she delivers her baby." Lucas looks over at Rose and wags his tail but slowly shakes his head, "Tony's aunt.. doesn't have to do all the work, I can probably help too. I am sure it won't take long for me to recover from my upgrade."

Luna nodded "I will help too. I like flowers and we do have lots here". Rose smiled "What cake will you two like? Do you want a traditional one or a modern one?" Tony giggled "Just do what you like mom. We will eat it anyway". She nodded and stood up "Who wants ice cream?"

"Just make sure you don't overdo it mom, remember you are pregnant but I guess working with flowers isn't that hard," Lucas wags his tail. He looks at Rose and then Tony, wagging his tail, "any cake is good no matter what," he laughs a little. He perks his ears up, "ice cream.. after breakfast," he tilts his head but then nods his head, "okay I will have some," he sticks the tip of his tongue out.

"You two just said you need a bath, so some ice cream will be great to cooler you". Tony nodded and touched Lucas tail. "The neko loves to swim mom". Luna laughed "I will join them too. I like to swim". Rose smiled "You can try your swim suit. The boys bought one for you". Tony giggled "That neko seller said it's for free since we bought lots of nekos stuffs".

Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, "yeah true, we can have ice cream first and then get a bath." He looks at Tony while blushing as he touched his tail and looks at Luna, "yeah we should all go swimming." He looks at Tony and nods his head, "yeah she was very nice to give the swimsuit to us for free."

Rose giggled “Your aunt and I will be busy in the garden. Linda has to deliver some flowers to a party. You three can have a bath in the pool. Just take a hat Luna. The Sun is quite dangerous for your condition”. Tony nodded “She has a hat in her room. We bought it just in case”. Luna licked her ice cream and purred “This is so yummy”.

Lucas lowers his ears and pouts, slowly nodding his head, "aw.. alright." He looks at Luna, "yeah don't forget to get the hat," he wags his tail. Lucas looks at the ice cream and sniffs it before licking it, "it is so yummy," he purrs softly. He finishes his ice cream and stands up, putting the bowl into the sink, "okay, time to have a bath in the pool."

Tony followed Lucas to the sink "We will wait you on pool Luna" he washed his and Lucas bowl before they headed outside. "Ok my neko, let's have a race before Luna is coming" he jumped in the water swiming in the middle and waitingxfor the neko to join him.

Lucas perks his ears up as he watches Tony wash off his bowl and follows Tony outside. He looks at Tony and wags his tail as he nods his head, running to the pool. Lucas gets in the pool and swims over to Tony, pouncing him and wags his tail before licking Tony's cheek as he purrs.

"Ok Lucas, let's swim" Tony said as the neko licked him. "The loser has to tidy the room and bathroom. I bet it's a mess there" he announced getting ready for the race.

Lucas nods his head and perks his ears up with a pout with a smile, "alright let's see who wins then," he sticks his tongue out as he swims to one edge of the pool that was going to be the starting point. He looks at Tony, "so when do we start the race?"

Luna heard them as she was coming to the pool. "I will count...3....2...1. The best to win" she yelled as she had a seat on the edge of the pool. "The first to touch my leg win" she giggled looking how the boys were swimming. She clapped her hands "Come on Lucas...win win".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looked at Luna walking over to Luna. He wags his tail as he gets ready during the count down and looks at Tony before he started to swim. Lucas perks his ears up as he could hear Luna cheering for him and continues to swim, kicking his legs as fast as he could and reaches out, touching Luna's leg.

Luna giggled "Both of you touch my legs in same time...so I think nobody won". Tony laughed "Cool, then you should join us in the water". Luna nodded and after she put the kitties on a basket she entered the water. "It's cold" she said swimming in circle around the basket and purring.

Lucas wags his tail, "that means I don't have to clean the bathroom," he sticks his tongue out as he looks at Tony. He watches as Luna got into the pool while the kitties floated in a basket and wags his tail, "it will get nicer the longer you stay in," he starts swimming in the pool.

Tony laughed "Both of us will clean it Lucas". Luna laughed "Linda already cleaned your room so you simply can relax today". Tony giggled "Auntie is very naughty". Luna ignored him and splashed Lucas "It's very funny here. I'm very calm and my baby likes it as well". Tony nodded "The kitties love you". Luna used her tail to splash him "I love them as well. They are like my babies. The cat won't mind me looking after them".

Lucas pouts as he looks at Tony but then perks his ears up as he looks at Luna and laughs a little, "looks like your aunt beat us to it," he sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up as he looks at Luna with a pout, laughing a little as he splashes her as well. He looks at the kitties and lowers his ears but then wags his tail, "well at least now that they are spending more time with Luna, that gives us a lot more alone time," he looks at Tony and sticks his tongue out, "especially with the upgrade and the wedding coming up."

"We need to buy clothes for wedding. After your upgrade we shoud go to shop". Luna got out of water and took the kitties with her. "Time for a sunbath. I'm white as cheese."

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and laughs a little, "should.. I wear a dress for easy access after the wedding," he tilts his head and sticks his tongue out. He watches Luna get out of the pool and laughs a little, "maybe it is because you in the carrying van so long."

Tony laughed and whispered into his lover ear "That's a great idea Lucas. I will ask mom to buy you a sexy female outfit for our honeymoon". Luna got on the towel and closed his eyes purring. The kitties climbed on her to tease her tail. Tony laughed "It seems they are after Luna now. They ignored you completely". Luna giggled "I was in the carrying van for just 2 hours Lucas. Plus I was in my cat form. Not a big thing".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing a little, wagging his tail and tilts his head, "you think your mom will get me something like that for the honeymoon?" Lucas looks over at Luna and watches the kitties playing with her tail, pouting a little, "well maybe they can sense Luna's hormones," he laughs a little. "Besides... I am sure you don't mind, it means they won't bother us while we sleep or.. have fun in the bedroom," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas tilts his head, "but you were still in a van regardless if you were in your human or cat form," he pouts a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna giggled "I'm fine Lucas. My pregnancy is going well. I'm excited about going tomorrow to see the doctor. Linda told me I can see my baby, I didn't know it's possible". Tony nodded "Mom still has photos with me in her belly. She used to show them to me when I was a kid. That was before my parents realised I'm different than other kids". Luna sniffed him "You smell like your mom, nothing is different". Tony smiled knowing she's right. "Boys, it's time to taste my cake's sample" Rose came outside with few cake's slices.

Lucas looks at Luna and nods his head as he wags his tail. He tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "yeah those are ultrasound machines. Doctors use those to check on the babies," he wags his tail and lowers his ears since he was a neko android brand that couldn't produce child but he didn't know even if Tony wanted to have kids since they both worked and a baby required a lot of attention. Lucas then perks his ears up as he looks towards Rose, wagging his tail as he looks at the cake, "it looks really good," he then gets out of the pool and shakes the water off like a dog, looking at the cake and gives it a sniff before grabbing it, taking a bite. Lucas purrs softly, "it is really delicious."

Tony followed Lucas and grabbed a towel getting dry a little. "Mom you are spoiling us" he said eating a slice of cake. "It's delicious so it will be hard to choose". Luna sniffed the air "You should do a huge one like in movies, with lots of different flavours". Rose nodded "I will then. I will just let the tray here so you can eat". Luna grabbed a slice too and sniffed it before she ate it. "I love this one". Tony giggled "It's with strawberries and white chocolate".