The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I think bed is only for sleep now" Tony said as he pulled his cock out of Lucas. "Let's finish our bath and go to bed. I'm sleepy now" he yawned playing with Lucas' tail. " Your tail is dirty".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas tilts his head and laughs a little, "aw but having sex in bed is more comfortable," he purrs softly. He nods his head, "okay, let's finish up so we can sleep," he slides his tail out of his butt, blushing when Tony touched his tail. Lucas blushes and pouts, "that is because you came on my tail as you came inside me," he dunks his tail in the water to wash his tail.

"It's more comfortable yes, don't worry we can do it on morning" Tony was washing his torso but giggled as Lucas dunks his tail in water. "Do you want me to wash your tail?" He asked pulling the neko closer and slipping a finger inside him "Hm, your butt is full of my cum".

Lucas blushes and slowly nods his head, wagging his tail, "already having plans to have sex in the morning? Your so naughty," he laughs a little. He looks at Tony and then his tail, "well.. if you want you can help." Lucas squeaks softly as Tony pulled him close and blushes when Tony's finger sneak inside him, "that is because you came so much inside me. You should be glad I am not one of the android neko male models that can produce children," he sticks his tongue out and moves his hips into Tony's fingers, "...I need your help to clean that spot as well."

"I always have naughty plans Lucas" Tony explained and giggled "Are you scared of getting pregnant? I can't imagine us as parents. Plus I wonder, how a neko male can have kids?" He pushed his fingers deep inside Lucas "I think we may due it again if you keep shake your ass like that...if I hit your spot you will come again".

Lucas blushes and purrs, wagging his tail, "I can be pretty naughty too when I am in heat," he sticks his tongue out. "I wonder if I will still able to go into heat after my upgrade." He tilts his head and then shakes his head, "well.. if we are going to adopt a kid, then that would technically mean we are parents right," he looks at Tony. Lucas shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure. You should ask my creators when I get upgraded," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas lowers his ears and moans a little, "well I won't cum if you don't put your fingers in so deep," he pouts and turns to face Tony, wrapping his legs around Tony's waist and softly nibbles on Tony's shoulder.

"Luna should know more about upgrade. We have to ask her" Tony said fingering the neko. "I will ask them as I don't want you to get pregnant. I'm not ready yet but we can adopt a baby later, if we will get lots of money with our jobs". Tony moaned as Lucas changed position. "Your butt is above my cock now, should I slide it inside?" He asked taking his finger out of the neko.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head, "I suppose that is true since she has actually been upgraded." He squeaks with a moan and shivers, shaking his hips. Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "aw ..are you afraid to be a daddy?" He giggles a little and nuzzles against Tony, licking his cheek, "you don't need to be so nervous, it will be like having a bunch of kittens," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony's cock, blushing, "do you really want to go back inside," he tilts his head and rubs his butt on Tony's cock to tease him.

Tony giggled "Maybe you are right. I'm afraid to be a daddy. I'm sure the ladies will be happy to be grandmothers. But what about you Lucas? Do you want to bear my kids?" he asked slowly pushing his cock back inside Lucas. "You know I never refuse your ass when you are shaking it in front of my eyes".

Lucas laughs a little, "I am sure everyone is not ready when they have their first baby, but then it turns into excitement," he wags his tail. Lucas perks up his ears and blushes, "um... well maybe sometime when we are both ready. But we can always help my mom with her baby so we can get some practice in so you will be more.. prepared." Lucas arches his back with a moan as he looks at Tony with a purr, "I like tempting you with my ass," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little.

"Just shake it for me Lucas and make me come again. We are being bad boys tonight" he moved faster hitting neko's sweet spot "I still hope Luna will have a neko boy so I can teach him to play football".

Lucas looks at Tony and purrs as he shakes his butt, moving himself into Tony's thrusts. "Aren't we always bad though," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas moans a little louder when his sweet spot was getting hit by Tony's cock and looks at Tony over his shoulder, "well I guess we will find out when Luna goes to the hospital."

"While she's in hospital you will be upgrade. That means that until we will marry I can't touch you. I want you to be virgin in our wedding night" Tony said moving faster. "I think we should marry next weekend. It will be only aunt, mom and Luna. I think boss too. Just a little party. What do you think?"

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up, arching his back while moaning as he felt Tony's thrusts. "That seems so close to getting married," he purrs. "you think you can last that long without touching me?" He looks at Tony and nods his head, wagging his tail, "yeah that sounds good to me. We mind as well get out everything now before the night of the wedding," he licks Tony's cheek.

"Or we can get married this weekend after your upgrade" Tony said as he realised a week without touching his neko it means too much. "We will chat with boss tomorrow. He can organise a little party for us. Aunt will cook and mom will bake our cake".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony while blushing and laughs a little, "you really can't last that long without fucking my ass huh? Your so naughty," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, "that sounds good. So when I am done getting upgraded, we will have our wedding," Lucas looks at Tony while purring.

"We have to tell the ladies on morning" he bit other's neck and let a mark there "I'm naughty because you are my lover". He moved faster and moaned "Can you resist without my cock?"

Lucas nods his head, "yeah since they will be part of the wedding too," he wags his tail. He lets out a squeak as Tony bit his neck, blushing as he shivers a little while Tony marked him. Lucas moans even louder and looks at Tony, blushing and shakes his head, "no... it is so hard to resist your cock. I like the feeling of it entering deep inside my butt," he wags his tail.

Tony come inside his lover and moaned “I think we have to wash ourselves again before going to bed. Being naughty means getting dirty as well” he started to wash Lucas’s tail again without taking his cock out of the neko.

Lucas shivers and cums as well while purring. He nods his head slowly and laughs a little, "yeah I guess we better get cleaned up so we can go to bed," he wags his tail. He watches as Tony washes his tail and blushes a little, cleaning off his chest and moans a little when feeling Tony's cock was still inside him.

Tony moved a little and moaned "I'm still inside you Lucas. I think I know how we will sleep tonight. I won't leave your butt" he giggled washing his tummy again. "Or better I will use a butt plug...my cum will stay inside you like this".

Lucas looks at Tony while moaning as he was washing himself off. He shivers a little, "your so naughty, keeping your cum inside me with your cock." He perks his ears up while blushing bright red, "your so naughty," he moves his hips a little, slightly riding Tony's cock while moaning softly and purrs, "your getting me distracted from washing myself," he blushes with a soft pout.

"Am I?" Tony giggled moving his hips again. "You started to move my neko, I was only washing myself...I will punish you by coming inside you again. That's the punishment for naughty nekos like you. I know you like to be punish this way".

Lucas nods his head and moans a little, twitching around Tony's cock, "it's hard to resist, it feels so good inside me," he purrs. He blushes and laughs a little, "I don't mind my punishments." Lucas moves his hips while moaning, "it's so hard inside me but how, you just came inside me."

Tony laughed "I did it again yes. We should go out of water as my skin is looks like raisins now" he pulled his cock out of Lucas and used his fingers to clean other's hole. Let's get dry and ran to bed. I'm tired now. I bet you are as well".