The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"They are busy in the garden and Luna took the kitties with her, we are alone here. Nobody will see us. And if they see, that's it. They already know we are naughty" Tony explained. "Just don't moan loud".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas shivers as he holds onto Tony and nods his head while wagging his tail, "yeah we are all alone." He tilts his head while blushing and laughs a little, "yeah they already know we are pretty naughty." Lucas looks at Tony and pouts a little, "well I can't make any promises if you hit my sweet spot."

“Be sure I will hit your sweet spot…I always do. I like your moans when I do that and you come on my tummy. Just this time don’t be too loud. Moan in my ears” Tony asked the neko. He moved faster and hit Lucas' sweet spot.

Lucas nods his head with a purr and licks Tony's cheek while blushing as he rests his head on Tony's chest, "I... will do my best to keep quiet so no one hears." He looks towards Tony and shivers when Tony was moving his cock faster inside him. Lucas leans upward and moans in Tony's ear, moving to Tony's shoulder to softly bites Tony's shoulder as his sweet spot was getting hit.

"Oh my neko. You are very naughty now. To bite me...the girls will see the marks on my body" he teased the neko and continued to hit his sweet spot. "Lucas...just look at me when you will come".

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears a little as he shivers, "I-I only bit you because you were hitting my sweet spot and it's hard not to moan when you do that." Lucas rests his head on Tony's chest and flickers his ears as he slightly looks up at Tony, nodding his head as he softly moans, tightening his grip on Tony.

Tony laughed “We are naughty in the pool so that’s why you can’t scream. But later in our room, it will be better. You can moan as loud you want”. He gently kissed Lucas. “Are you ready to come my neko?”

Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little with a purr, "then.. I should have saved this for the bedroom instead of in here," he sticks his tongue out. "I just wanted to tease you, but then thanks to me, we are having sex in the pool," he softly whispered. He kisses Tony and looks at him while blushing, nodding his head, "I... am gonna cum b-but I shouldn't cum in the pool or it will be seen."

Tony laughed “We will clean it after Lucas. Once we finish we can press the button and he water will vanish, then we can use the solutions to clean the pool and once it’s ready we will press another button and fresh water will be in the pool. I bet the ladies will like the fact we were good boys and clean the pool. It’s a man job to do it”.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears as he slowly nods his head, "oh? Is that how pools get clean? I never been near one to really know how it functions," he wags his tail slowly. He laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "they will probably wonder why at first since the pool is still clean," he nibbles on Tony's ear, "they will probably know what we did in the pool, since we are so close and they can read facial expressions, they weren't born yesterday," he slightly rides Tony's cock slowly with a soft moan.

Tony laughed "You are right Lucas. But it is too late for us to go out of the pool. We have to came here. Me inside your sexy butt and you on my tummy. And we will deny if ladies ask".

Lucas flickers his ears as he nods his head while purring, "as long as I can feel your cum inside me, I will be happy," he wags his tail and rides Tony's cock faster, watching his cock rub against Tony's stomach and arches his back, lowering his ears, "I-I'm... gonna cum," he squirms his hips, feeling Tony's cock hit his sweet spot and squeaks, starting to cum on Tony's stomach.

"I will come as well once you come. Your walls and getting tight once you come so my cock is catch deep inside you" Tony whispered inside his neko's ear just before he came. "We should be good boys and get out of the pool...once I clean your butt a little" he laughed.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring and nuzzles against Tony, feeling himself twitch around Tony's cock and looks towards Tony, shivering when Tony whispered in his ear. He gasps when feeling Tony cuming inside him and finishes cuming on Tony's stomach, panting heavily. Lucas looks at Tony while he pants, nodding his head, "h-how are you gonna clean my butt," he tilts his head to the side.

Tony laughed "First I should take out my cock from you, then I will let my fingers to explore your butt and take out the cum. What do you think my neko? I may even hit your sweet spot".

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he moves a little, letting Tony's cock slide out of him. He blushes bright red and nods his head slowly while he purrs, turning around and presses his butt slightly against Tony, "j-just don't go too crazy or they will hear us and know what we are doing. But I am sure they have a pretty good idea already," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Tony laughed as he pulled his neko closer and pushed a finger inside him “I can feel my cum inside you Lucas but also you are still hot down there. I think you still need my cock inside you or you will be burning down there” he pushed his cock back inside his neko. “Ok my boy, shake your ass for me to make me hard again. The ladies are busy and won’t come here soon”.

Lucas squeaks and holds onto Tony, flickering his ears as he felt Tony's finger. He bites his bottom lip and wiggles his hips, slowly looking at Tony and perks his ears, tilting his head, "y-you think I still need your cock?" He squeaks and perks his ears up, feeling Tony's cock getting pushed inside and blushes before looking at Tony. He blushes and shakes his ass back and forth, licking Tony's cheek while purring, "y-your so naughty," he slowly moves his hips while he moans.

“I’m not naughty my neko…maybe just horny” Tony whispered into Lucas’ ear. “But you are still hot down there so I need to be sure you won’t burn in flames” he teased the neko moving faster and faster. “Your ass is exactly on my size now…no more a virgin one”.

Lucas looks at Tony and purrs a little, "I have no complaints. I love pleasing you," he leans closer to Tony and licks his cheek. He blushes and pouts a little, "your... cock gets me really hot," he wags his tail while gasping, covering his mouth and bites his finger softly as he moans a little louder. Flickering his ears as he looks at Tony, lowering his head, "but.. once I get my upgrade, I will be a virgin you will have to break again," he blushes softly.

"I will love to do that again Lucas. It will be our wedding night. By then you will be my lovely bride" he moved faster and touched Lucas' tail. "Plus we can use your tail anytime. If you can put it inside your hole then you can take my cock as well inside you".

Lucas blushes and slowly nods his head with a smile, wagging his head, "it will be... a nice wedding. After becoming your bride and after that, losing my virginity all over again. I wonder if I will act any different after becoming a human? I know it will be great not being able to be charged," he wags his tail and continues to moan a little louder, letting out a squeak as his sweet spot was getting hit and his tail was getting touched. He looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head, "and then we can get to the point where I can accept both my tail and your cock inside me. I like ... feeling my greedy little butt filled up," he purrs softly.

"I don't think they will change your personality" Tony said smiling. "But maybe you won't lick my face as before. Luna is still purring so you will do it as well" He pinched other's butt "Your ass is small but likes a big dick inside it".

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears a bit while blushing, tilting his head and laughs a little, "I will still lick your face.. to show my affection," he wags his tail. He squeaks as his butt as pinched and looks at Tony while blushing, pouting a little while purring, "of course, especially when it comes to your cock," he nuzzles against Tony's cheek while moaning softly.

"So when you are licking my face is to show your affection...I thought you are licking me to make me hard and ready for action". He moved faster and hit Lucas' sweet spot "Damn, you can't moan so better purr. You won't drag attention like that. The ladies are used with your purr".