The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“If they do so it means they want to touch my neko…even to sleep with you. And nobody is allowed to look on you” Tony explained smiling. “Lucas, don’t eat so fast. Your lips…are dirty from food now” Tony said leaning forward to kiss his neko.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks up his ears and head, blushing and shakes his head slowly, "I will not let them touch or sleep with me," he pouts a little and blushes. "Your... the only one that can touch and sleep with me," he purrs softly while chewing. He blinks a little and blushes when Tony kisses his lips as he swallows his food, "d-did you just want to kiss me," he tilts his head flickering his ears.

“Yes I do want to kiss you Lucas. You catch me” Tony answered petting his neko’s head. “I’m just very happy because of your words – so nobody can touch you, you are mine and only mine. You were created just for me”.

Lucas giggles and wags his tail, "your so sneaky," he purrs softly and swishes his tail side to side. He blushes and nods his head slowly while looking to the side, "y-yes only for you," he slowly looks up at Tony and finishes his food.

“I’m sneaky when I want my neko” Tony replied smiling. “But I must say you are too sometimes” he laughed. “Time to go my neko” he added once they finished their food. “Do you want something from town Lucas?” he asked once they were about to leave their flat.

Lucas flickers his tail and hiccups when he finishes eating. He drinks the rest of his milk and nods his head slowly with a smile, "yes I am ready to go into town to go shopping," he stands up and walks to the door with Tony.

Tony locked the door after they left the flat and took Lucas’ hand into his. “Let’s go to supermarket first” he said as they were out in the street. People were still looking on Lucas but Tony was holding his hand tight.

Lucas walks out of the flat with Tony, purring softly and holds his hand. He nods his head slowly and follows Tony closely with his ears lowered when people were looking at him. Lucas perks his ears up when feeling the grip tighten when Tony was holding his hand and rests his head on his arm, continues walking.

They entered into the supermarket and Tony took a shopping cart. “Let’s go to fruits and vegetables first; also we need milk, cream, chicken and pork meat, butter… what more Lucas?” Tony asked his cute neko.

Lucas follows Tony into the supermarket, holding onto his tail. He blinks a little and nods his head slowly, swishing his tail side to side and tilts his head to the side, "u-um.. I am not sure really," he scratches the back of his head, "um... juice," he looks up at Tony and giggles.

“Thank you love. You are right. Juice. So what fruits do you want us to buy? And what juice flavour? We need some pasta too” Tony remembered. He never liked to go to shopping alone so that’s why many times he just ordered from internet. But now everything was funnier with Lucas around.

Lucas wags his tail and tilts his head, scratching his cheek, "hmm... strawberries, peaches and grapes?" He rubs his chin a little, thinking about different kinds of juices, "fruit punch?" Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "which should we get first?"

“We should go to fruits and vegetables first” Tony said and headed to that area. He chose all the fruits Lucas wanted and bought some kiwis and bananas for him too. “I think we take all from here, oh wait we need onions and carrots too.” he added smiling.

Lucas nods his head with a smile, "o-okay," he wags his tail and watches Tony put items into the basket. He looks up at Tony and nods his head, perking up his ears and walks into the vegetable aisle, picking up the onions and carrots. Lucas runs back to Tony and puts the items into the basket.

Tony smiled seeing Lucas was happy and he even went alone to take the onions and the carrots. “Thank you Lucas. It seems you like shopping. Let’s go to buy milk, cheese, butter, maybe some yoghourt too”.

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail slowly, "o-okay," he walks over to the refrigerated aisle and looks at the items. He picks up the cheese, butter and yoghourt, putting it into the basket, "we still need milk here in this aisle?"

“I will go take it. Look for some cream too Lucas” Tony asked as he went after the milk. “Done. We finish here my neko. Let’s go to buy pasta and rice” he said smiling to his lover. “I forgot to ask you. Do you want ice cream too?”

Lucas tilts his head and nods it slowly, walking back to get the cream and puts it in the crate. He nods his head and tilts his head, "where would the pasta and rice be located?" Lucas perks up his ears and nods his head, "y-yes ice cream," he purrs and wags his tail.

“Go first back to fridge and choose the ice cream you like Lucas. After that we will go to the pasta and rice. They are on the other side of the shop. Maybe we can buy some chocolate too if you want” Tony said petting his neko’s head.

Lucas purrs softly and tilts his head to the side, shaking his head, "n-no we should get the ice cream last so it doesn't melt while we are walking around the store," he swishes his tail side to side.

“You aren’t just cute Lucas you are a smart neko too” Tony said and smiled. “I’m so happy I have you by my side love” he added as they arrived to pasta area. “Let’s buy some spaghetti and rice. Then we will go to buy meat”.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile, "I am glad as well. I am not sure If I was an accident though," he lowers his ears. "I mean.. you did order me accidently from seeing an ad while you were playing a game," he nods his head and picks up a box of both spaghetti and rice.

“True but it was the best accident ever Lucas. When I saw you in that box I was shocked at first but once you open your eyes I simply fall for you” Tony confessed smiling. He looked at Lucas who put the shopping into the basket and said “Let’s go to buy meat”.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, flickering his ears and tilts his head to the side, "b-but... I was naked when you opened the box," he lowers his head a little while blushing. He perks his head up and nods it slowly, walking to the butcher area where the meat was found, "what kind of meat do we need?"

“You were just in underwear yes that’s why I could see how cute and sexy you are” Tony answered touching Lucas’ tail. “I just love your tail too” he added smiling naughtily. “We need both pork and chicken meat. If you want we can buy fish too”.