The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas wags his tail and purrs softly, waiting for Tony to come back. He looks at Tony's bed and gets off the chair, jumping onto Tony's bed and curls up, wagging his tail with a purr. Lucas looks at the doorway and lowers his ears, still waiting for Tony to come back and crawls under the blankets to hide.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"What are you doing there Lucas? Do you want to play? If you want you can play alone. It's time to start the game as we need money" Tony said seeing the neko was in bed already "You can have a nap if you want".

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony and blushes softly, hiding under the blanket and giggles. He rolls around on the bed while purring and rubs his head against the pillow, "aw.. are you going to leave me all alone in this room?"

"Yes Lucas I will let you alone. I need to work. Don't forget I need to support you too. Clothes and food to buy. Come on have a nap and I will join you later" he said to his neko and smiled. Lucas was made just to play and sleep.

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears a little. He nods his head with a sigh, curling up under the blankets and falls asleep. Lucas started to purr in his sleep, swishing his tail side to side.

Tony let his neko to sleep and went to living room. He shut down Lucas' PC wondering why he bought it for his neko. Lucas wasn't able to help him. Soon he was concentrated to his game and forgot about everything.

Lucas was fast asleep and purrs softly, flickering his ears as he can hear Tony a good distance away. He sits up and looks at the PC, turning it on again and flickers his ears as he wonders what he should do on it.

Tony was on his PC playing the game - he already passed 40 levels when he heard Lucas was on his PC. “Oh, my neko. Did you sleep well? Try and play a little. I will prepare our lunch in few minutes” he said and paused his game going to the kitchen.

Lucas looks up at Tony and flickers his ears, wagging his tail while purring as he was playing on the PC, "yes I sleep good," he looks at the screen and perks his ears up as he was playing. He rubs his eyes with a yawn and continues playing.

Tony finished to prepare the lunch and called Lucas to eat “The food is ready my neko. Go and wash your hands”. He prepared spaghetti Bolognese for them and hoped his lover will like them."What will you like to drink love?" he asked the neko.

Lucas flickers his ears and walks up to Tony, nodding his head and walks into the bathroom. He washes his hands and walks back to the table, sitting down and looks up at Tony. Lucas presses his hand to his mouth, tilting his head to the side, "I...I would like milk yes."

“Then milk for us my neko” Tony said and looked on the fridge for the milk. He poured it in two glasses and offered one to his lover. “It seems we need to do some shopping in the evening. We don’t have milk, eggs or cheese anymore. It’s too hot now to go out”.

Lucas wags his tail as he watches Tony and purrs softly as he pokes the food with a fork. He perks his head up slowly and tilts his head, "shopping? Should we go shopping after we have breakfast," he starts drinking his milk.

“My neko you are clumsy too. It’s 2 pm, not morning. We had the breakfast hours ago” Tony explained and leaned forward to kiss his neko. “Let’s eat. I saw you passed 5 levels on the game already. Good job Lucas. I can ask my boss some easy games for you. You won’t win as much money as me but enough to buy things you need”.

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "o-oh so I was sleeping late," he lowers his ears with a whimper. He kisses Tony and nods his head slowly, starting to eat the food. His ears flicker and holds onto his tail, "what other games am I going to play," he tilts his head to the side and drinks some milk.

"I don't know yet Lucas. You did a good job for today. Do you want to try an army one? You need to shoot enemies” Tony explained looking on his neko. “If you don’t want to play you can go back to bed” he said knowing his neko is a sleepy boy.

Lucas wags his tail a little and tilts his head, "are those fun to play? It sounds pretty violate," he lowers his ears whimpering. He shakes his head and stretches out his arms, "no its sunny outside. I can't sleep when the sun is out," he wags his tail and finishes eating, walking to the window.

“It’s ok to play such games my neko. Is not like you are hurting a real person” Tony explained taking the dirty dishes to wash them “So you can’t sleep on light my neko? Good to know” he replied washing the dishes. “Would you like some cake Lucas?”

Lucas tilts his head to the side, nodding his head slowly, "I suppose your right, I don't play much videogames." He tilts his head and scratches his ear, "its hard to sleep when its bright outside," he flickers his ears and watches Tony wash the dishes. Lucas perks up his ears and nods his head, "o-okay," he wags his tail slowly.

“You are a neko after all, you are so cute. And you are mine” Tony said taking the cake out of the fridge. He cut two slices and put them on plates. “Come on Lucas. Let’s eat. Don’t stay too much on the window or you will get tan”.

Lucas blushes and nods his head, wagging his tail and perks his ears up as he looked at the cake. He sniffs the cake and tilts his head to the side, "a tan? Are they bad," he picks up a fork and pokes the cake with it.

“You are adorable again Lucas. It’s sweet being a cake, why you keep sniffing the food?” Tony asked smiling. “Tan means your skin will become darker from Sun light, also you may get Sun burns. I don’t want you to stay under Sun too much”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and twtiches his ears, "It will make me want to eat it," he sticks his tongue out and starts eating it. He flickers his ears and shakes his head, "my skin isn't like yours. I can't get tans," he looks up at Tony with the fork in his mouth.

“You are so cute that I want to kiss you” Tony answered and laughed as he sticks his tongue out to his neko. “My tongue is cuter than yours Lucas” he teased his neko. “So you won’t get tan. Good to know”.

Lucas blinks a litlte and blushes with a pout, covering his face. He looks up at Tony, tilting his head, "your tongue might be cuter.. but I have more talent with my tongue," he leans forward and licks Tony's cheek. Lucas nods his head slowly as he continues licking Tony's cheek.