The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Yes they want. We can make two teams: you are the leader of one team and me to the other one. We will play against each other. What do you think?” he asked his neko being amused about the fact Lucas was hiding behind him. “They won’t bite you Lucas” he teased him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas tilts his head and brings his hands to his chest, "but... I don't know how to play the sport one hundred percent," he lowers his ears as he was still hiding behind Tony. His ears flicker and tilts his head to the side, "they.. won't bite?"

"Come on Lucas. The kids will teach you better than me. They are nice" Tony said and screamed "Kids, my friend it's shy and never play soccer before. Would you teach him how to play?" A tall one answered "Sure, we will Tony".

Lucas lowers his ears as he looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side as he goes back to hiding. He blinks and perks his ears up, looking at Tony, "do.. they know you," he flickers his ears as he looks at Tony.

“Yes they do. I used to play soccer with them before. So don’t hide Lucas. They are nice kids and love to play soccer. “ Tony explained looking on Lucas. “Ohhh, let’s make the teams Tony. You and your friend will be in the same team as me” the tall boy said.

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his head a little, flickering his ears and tilts his head to the side. He tilts his head to the side and looks at Tony, "so I will be on the same team as you," he looks at the soccer ball, slowly coming out from hiding.

"Yes you will be. The kids decided so. Are you ready?" he asked his lover when he saw he's not hiding anymore. Izumi, the tall boy smiled. "What 's the name of your friend Tony?" he asked being curious about the neko. "He's Lucas, my lover" Tony answered.

Lucas brings the ball to the center of the field, getting it ready for the game. He blinks and looks over his shoulder, blushing, "T-Tony are you sure you should be telling them that," he turns around and walks back to Tony.

“I’m sorry. You are right” Tony answered realizing what he said. They were kids after all. “Anyway let’s start the game now, they are looking curious at us” he added smiling to the kids. “Go back to your place Lucas” he suggested.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, nodding his head as he walks up to the soccer ball. He looks down at it and slowly looks at Tony, "um.. what happens if I kick it too hard," he tilts his head to the side as he puts his foot against the ball about to kick it.

“Nothing it will happen Lucas. The kids will run after it. “ Tony explained looking at Lucas. Izumi nodded “Come on Lucas. Kick it. Don’t be shy” As soon as his neko kicked the ball, the game started. The kids were in heaven.

Lucas looks at Tony and sighs softly as he kicks he ball, perking his ears up as he watches the kids running around and playing soccer. He looks at Tony and wags his tail, scratching his head, "the... reason why I ask was when I first played it, I kicked it very far away.. and then I was unable to play the game," he runs after the ball.

"Hahaha, don't worry Lucas, these little devils have energy to run all day. Come on Izumi ran after the ball. If we win, we will eat ice cream" Tony yelled. He found Lucas adorable playing soccer, the neko was cute perking his ears all time.

Lucas lowers his ears slowly and tilts his head to the side as he runs around, kicking the soccer ball around with the other kids. He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, "we are going to have ice cream afterwards," he looks at Tony still as he continues kicking the ball.

"Yes my neko. The kids know already that every time I play soccer with them after we will eat ice cream. So let's win" he yelled to his neko who was running like he had no bones on his body. "You have more energy than the kids Lucas" he yelled smiling.

Lucas tilts his head and kicks the ball over towards the goal, swishing his tail side to side with a smile, "I made a goal," he nods his head and perks his ears up. He gets the ball ready for the next match, standing in the back, looking over at Tony, "well.. I am suppose to have a lot of energy.. unless if I need to be recharged."

“You play so good Lucas. Already a goal.” Izumi praised Lucas. “Your friend is the best” he said to Tony too. Tony smiled to the boy before he looked on Lucas “Don’t worry I will charge you later. Now let’s play. The kids seem to like you lots.”

Luca wags his tail and nods his head, looking at Izumi, scratching his head, "i...its been a while since I actually played though." He looks at Tony and nods his head, tilting his head to the side, "they.. like me," he flickers his ears as he looks at the kids.

“Yes we do like you Lucas. You are cute and funny” Izumi answered and stole the ball from Lucas. “Come on, catch me…we need to finish the game so we can eat ice cream” he yelled. Tony smiled seeing Lucas was having fun with the kids.

Lucas blinks a little and tilts his head, scratching the back of his head, "e-eh?" He gasps when Izumi took the ball and lowers his ears with a pout, chasing over Izumi.

Tony laughed “Pass to me Izumi”. Once he had the ball he ran and made a goal. “2 vs 0. Come on Lucas, we almost finish” he passed the ball to his neko and waited for the last goal. “You can do it” he yelled.

Lucas takes the ball away and starts kicking it towards the goal. He starts beeping and slows down, falling onto the ground and falls asleep, in need of getting charged.

Tony heard the noises and knew Lucas need to be charged “Lucas” he ran and took his lover into his arms. “What’s wrong with him Tony?” Izumi asked as the kids made a circle around them. “He only fell asleep. I will take him home” he said smiling. “ But here are the money for you to buy ice cream for all” Izumi took the money and the kids hurried to buy ice cream. With Lucas on his arms and the ball on Lucas tummy he left the park to go home.

Lucas flickers his ears slowly, making beeping sounds and felt Tony pick him up before continuing to sleep. He turns his head to the side, resting on Tony's chest and continues to beep, feeling the movements as Tony was walking home.

“We are almost home Lucas” Tony said as he was walking as fast as he could. Once he arrived in front of his dorm, he unlocked the door and entered inside rushing to the bedroom. He let gently Lucas on bed and looked for the charger. “Done Lucas, now you can sleep peacefully” he said before he left the room.