The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Is the water warm enough for you Lucas? Do you want me to join too? Can you wash yourself?" Tony asked as he wasn't sure what Lucas wanted him to do. He was scared to let his neko alone in the bathtub.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas paws at the water and flickers ears, tilting his head and nods his head, "y..yes sure," he purrs and swishes his tail side to side. He looks at the bubbles and pokes them, "m-mew? What are those? They popped as I poked them," he lowers his ears with a whimper.

Tony entered into the bathtub and pulled the neko closer. “Don’t play so much with your tail love or you will splash me. They are bubbles. Do you like them? You can play with them if you want” he explained as he took the shampoo and started to wash Lucas’ hair.

Lucas looks at Tony and purrs softly, swishing his tail and tilts his head, "I can splash you with me tail?" He blinks a little and looks at the bubbles, sniffing them on his arm and licks one. Lucas lowers his ears and spits it out, looking at Tony with a whimper.

“Of course you can. And it’s not a good idea. Dangerous for the eyes” Tony explained and laughed seeing Lucas tasted a bubble. “Lucas I know they smell well but they aren’t good to eat. Come on clear your mouth with fresh water”.

Lucas nods his head slowly, "o-okay I won't move my tail too much when we have a bath," he had his ears lowered. He whimpers softly and coughs a little, tilting his head, "o..okay I need water," he leans out from the tub, trying to reach for the sink.

“You are a good neko” Tony teased his lover as he was washing his tail. “Can you do it Lucas? Or do you want my help?” he asked his neko. But as Lucas leaned forward to reach the sink, Tony could see his neko’s ass clearly.

Lucas reaches and lowers his ears, getting a cup from the sink. He turns on the sink and fills the glass with water, sitting back down within the tub and drinks the water.

“Good job Lucas” Tony said smiling as Lucas’ ass was on his hard member. “Drink all the water please” he asked his neko as he was playing with his tail. “You are clean now Lucas. Do you want to wash me too?”

Lucas looks at Tony as he finishes drinking and nods his head with a smile, grabbing a wash cloth and rubs Tony's body. He blushes and perks his ears up with a soft moan, "y..your cock is hard.. what did you see that made it so hard," he tilts his head to the side.

Tony closed his eyes enjoying the bath. Lucas was very delicate with his skin. But once he heard his question he opened his eyes and smiled “Your cute ass earlier. Your pink hole is waiting my cock”.

Lucas continues washing Tony and blushes bright red, flickering his ears, "y-you were staring at my butt entrance?" He blushes and continues washing Tony still, feeling how hard Tony was and purrs softly.

“It wasn’t like that Lucas. You leaned forward and my mistake I saw your pink hole. “ Tony said closing his eyes again. “What should we do now? Should we do it here Lucas?” he asked feeling a little tired.

Lucas blushes and flickers his eyes, "so you didn't want to see it? But it was just exposed for you to see it," he blushes bright red and looks down. He purrs softly and swishes his tail slowly, "i..its getting harder.. your cock," he blushes softly.

Tony confessed “Of course I want to see it. Why do you think I was playing with your tail?” He laughed hearing his neko’s words “Of course I’m getting harder. My cum is still inside you Lucas but I want you again”.

Lucas blushes and flickers his tail, "were.. you trying to get me horny by playing with my tail?" He blushes and purrs when stroking Tony's cock, swishing his tail, "I... want you to go deep inside me," he wraps his tail around Tony's arm.

“Yes I want to make you horny love” Tony answered and smiled enjoying Lucas’ tail over his arm. “Then why don’t you ride me love? Can you do that? Lower yourself over my hard cook”

Lucas purrs with a giggle, "so that is why you touched my tail. I figured it was something around there," he blushes a little. He nods his head slowly while blushing, rubbing his butt against Tony's cock and slowly slides it inside, "I want to feel it all the way inside me."

“Well I said I will wash it, don’t I? So I wash it trying to make you horny too” Tony explained closing his eyes. Awww, you are so hot inside love” Tony said pulling his neko closer. “I’m full inside you now. You can move love”.

Lucas blushes and giggles softly, "aw you wanted me to be horny so you can do this inside the bathtub?" He holds onto Tony's shoulders and gasps as he was pulled closer to Tony, feeling his cock go deep inside his butt with a moan. Lucas nods his head as he starts to ride Tony's cock, "its so big inside of me."

“Yes my neko. You wanted to have a bath together, so here we are. Deep inside you” Tony said starting to move as well. “All I want to hear are you moans of pleasure Lucas. I’m a big yes, plus it’s sticky inside you. The cum from earlier”.

Lucas nods his head with a smile as he wags his tail, blushing and holds onto Tony as he starts to move as well, moaning softly. He blushes and continues to move his hips, arching his back, "well I didn't get the chance to clean it out of my butt. But it feels good inside me," he purrs while riding a bit faster.

“It feels damn good Lucas. And soon you will have fresh cum inside you. Would you be able to have all of it into your tiny hole?” Tony teased his neko. He leaned forward licking Lucas’ nipples. “You are so soft my neko. I love the taste of your skin.”

Lucas continues riding with a moan and looks at Tony while purring. He swishes his tail and nods his head while blushing, "y..yes I am ready to feel more cum inside me," he leans forward when feeling his nipples get licked and purrs, "I-I am going to cum."

“Already my neko? It seems you are harder than me” Tony teased his lover and pulled him closer for a French kiss. He felt Lucas’ cum over his belly and moved even faster inside his neko knowing soon he would come too.