The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony heard Lucas was a little pissed off for being disturbed while he was sleeping. “He’s damn cute” he thought as he stood up to go and finish his games. Back to his desk, he turned on the PC and soon he forget about everything around him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas flickers his ears as he was sleeping, perking his ears up when Tony was moving around. He slowly wakes up and looks up, seeing Tony by the PC and sits up slowly, tilting his head to the side as he continue to watch Tony.

“Did you wake up Lucas?” Tony asked having a break as he needed to go to bathroom. “Are you hungry? It’s lunch time.” He smiled once he was out of the bathroom. “I have good news for you. Tomorrow my boss will send a boy with new games for us”.

Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head slowly, flickering his ears as he yawns. He tilts his head slowly and shakes his head slowly, "n-no not hungry yet," he holds onto his tail. Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, "another game to play? That's good," he wags his tail slowly and stretches out his arms.

“Yes my neko. You played 2 levels from that game and he will send you some money tomorrow. If you play more levels, more money for you” Tony said and went back to his PC to finish the game. He wasn’t hungry either.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "I will get money from playing the game I was playing?" He crawls over to Tony and watches him play the game, flickering his ears and sits back while watching Tony.

“Yes you will Lucas. My boss says so. He sent you another game to play. It’s one for kids.” he answered to Lucas’ question. “Would you want to stay on my lap?” he asked his neko looking down on him. “You may get cold if you will stay on the floor”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, nodding his head slowly while purring. He blushes and nods head slowly, crawling onto Tony's lap and sits there, swishing tail side to side, "so when is it going to get here?"

“ Tomorrow my neko. Today I will finish this one, send my boss the report about it and we will have the evening free to do what we want. What do you think my neko? I wonder when I should charge you. You seem to be hot again”.

Lucas nibbles on his finger and nods his head slowly while perking his ears up when watching Tony play. He looks towards Tony and tilts his head to the side, "I should be okay for another 24 hours. I sleep so that helps recharge me slightly."

"You do sleep a lot my neko. But we do it too and that takes you from energy. Or not?" Tony asked being curious. Not to mention Lucas on his lap and that was making him horny. "I finish this level, what about to start cooking something for us?"

Lucas nods his head and stretches out his arms, "yes I slept plenty." He blushes softly and scratches his head, "It doesn't affect my energy," he purrs softy. Lucas nods his head slowly and smiles, "what are we going to eat," he tilts his head to the side.

“Lucas you are so cute. All time you do something you are cute” Tony answered and petted his neko’s head. “I have no idea what to cook. Do you like to eat something special?” he asked Lucas pocking his nose.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, looking to the side while holding his tail. He blinks a little and tilts his head to the side, "what do we have to make for dinner," he looks at Tony before standing up and walks to the kitchen.

“What about some fish Lucas with boiled potatoes and vegetables?” Tony answered following his lover to the kitchen. “I will prepare the fish while you will peel the potatoes and the vegetables, ok?” he said taking out of fridge all ingredients.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile, "I like fish.. fish sounds good to me," he purrs softly and tilts his head, nodding his head slowly. He watches Tony take out the ingredients and wags his tail slowly while watching Tony, purring, "what should I do first?"

“Peel the potatoes first and cut them in small pieces” Tony said to his neko. He washed the fish and cut it into pieces as well. He added fish condiments on it before put the tray in the oven. “Until fish will be ready we will boil the vegetables Lucas” he said helping his neko.

Lucas perks u his ears slowly and nods his head, starting to peel the potatoes, washing them under the water and then cuts them into small pieces. He looks up at Tony as he was washing the vegetables, wagging his tail before wrapping his tail around Tony's wrist.

“Done Lucas. We finish for now. All we can do is waiting for the food to be ready. Let’s go back to living room until then. We can play the game for a while” Tony said smiling to his neko. He loved to feel Lucas’ tail around his hand.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly before walking into the living room, sitting on the couch and wags his tail slowly with a purr. "What game are we going to play first," he tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears a little.

“Come here Lucas. What are you staying there? I will continue the game on PC” Tony said smiling to his neko. He was scared to play other types of games with his neko as they may end it in bed. "Pay attention when the oven will make noise, that it means our food is ready".

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head slowly and goes next to Tony, wagging his tail slowly. He blinks a little and looks a Tony, nodding his head with a smile, "I am sure I can hear it when it goes off."

Tony finished his game and yelled “Done. I finish it love” he wrote the report and sent it to his boss. “We are free now to do what we want” he said to his neko while he shut down the PC. Just in time as the food was ready.

Lucas watches Tony play his game and perks his ears up as the oven goes off, "the food is done now," he swishes his tail before going back into the kitchen and stands in front of the oven for Tony to open.

“And it smells wonderful my neko” Tony said following his lover into the kitchen. He opened the oven and took the tray with the fish out. “It looks great. Now until it will cold a little, I will prepare the vegetables” he said smiling.