The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs softly and sticks the tip of his tongue out, moaning even louder and holds onto Tony tightly. He nods his head with a smile, "I am glad you want me as a lover," he purrs while moaning.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony sticks his tongue out as well and smiled. “Lucas you never can keep your tongue into your mouth. I think next time I will teach you how to satisfy me with your cute tongue. You seem to learn fast.”

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, covering his mouth, "s-sorry but your cock is touching deep inside... hitting my sweet spot," he blushes and flickers his ears a little. He tilts his head to the side and nods his head slowly as he leans upward, licking Tony's cheek.

“This means you will come soon my dear neko. “ Tony said enjoying Lucas’ tongue over his chest. “God Lucas you have such a soft tongue. Just imagine you are licking me there…right now…I will…awwww” he come inside his lover.

Lucas blushes and continues licking Tony's chest to his cheek. He looks at Tony and purrs softly, blushing and lowers his ears when feeling Tony's cum go deep inside, "you want me to lick you there," he tilts his head to the side.

“Yes my neko. But not now. I’m too tired. I want to sleep in your arms now” Tony said pulling out his member from Lucas and laid next to his neko. “Let’s have a nap my love” he said closing his eyes.

Lucas blushes and nods his head with a smile, holding onto him with a purr and swishes his tail side to side, yawning softly. He closes his eyes and lowers his head, falling asleep.

Tony woke up a little later and smiled seeing Lucas was sleeping with his tongue out. He looked on his clock and realized it was already dinner time. He felt hungry so carefully not to wake up his neko he stood up and left to the kitchen.

Lucas purrs in his sleep and lets out a soft whimper when Tony was moving. He turns on his side and flickers his ears, yawning and continues sleeping as he holds onto the pillow, swishing his tail side to side as he continues purring.

Tony prepared some chicken with fried potatoes for him and his neko. He put the plates on a tray and went back to bedroom. He played a little with Lucas’ tail before he asked him loudly “Wake up, love. Our dinner is ready”.

Lucas flickers his ears after hearing noises from the kitchen area and wiggles a little as he was sleeping. His ears perk up when feeling his tail getting touched and blushes, waking up and yawns. Lucas rubs his eyes and looks at Tony, "oh.. its dinner time already? Okay ready," he swishes his tail and looks down at the plates, lowering his head and sniffs the food.

“Yes is quite late. And tonight we will eat in bed. I want to spoil you my love. “ Tony said getting under the blanket and pulled his neko closer. He smiled seeing Lucas was still sniffing the food before he ate it. “Does it smell good? I hope you will like it Lucas”.

Lucas nods his head and blushes, tilting his head, "so eating in bed is a way to spoil me?" He rests his head on Tony's arm and purrs softly, swishing his tail side to side and looks up at Tony, nodding his head, "yes. It smells good," he continues eating.

“Yes it’s a way to spoil you plus I’m too lazy to get dress to eat in the kitchen. Also are you ok? I was a little rough” Tony explained petting his neko’s head and continued to eat. “What should we do after we will eat Lucas?”

Lucas blushes and shakes his head as he continues eating, "n-no It feels good," he purrs softly. He looks up at Tony and scratches his ear, shaking his head, "anywhere is good with me," he chews while purring.

“So you do enjoying having sex with me, don’t you my silky neko?” Tony asked smiling. “We should watch TV then. I’m too lazy to move from bed. We will wash the dishes tomorrow” he said grabbing more chicken meat.

Lucas blushes and nods his head, swising his tail and sticks his tongue. He blinks a little and nods his head, tilting his head to the side, "but.. what happens if you have to go to the bathroom," he tilts his head as he finishes eating.

“I will go if I need to pee of course. Plus tomorrow morning we will have the shower together. Since you are here you didn’t had a bath. You only licked yourself” Tony said smiling. “I want to wash your tail.” he added.

Lucas laughs a little and nods his head, swishing his tail and tilts his head to the side, "a-a bath? Are those fun?" He scratches his ear and nibbles on his tail, blushing and looks at his tail, "y-your going to wash my tail too?"

“Of course they are fun my neko. You will enjoy it tomorrow” Tony said and put the empty tray on the night table. Then he pulled Lucas closer and kissed him gently. “Your tail is soft and I adore it around my waist when we are doing it”.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, wagging his tail with a smile, "aw.. do we have to wait until tomorrow," he pouts a little. He kisses Tony and purrs softly, looking up at Tony while blushing, "you liked feeling it against your skin?"

“I’m too lazy now to have a shower. Plus I eat too much” Tony explained and laughed on his neko’s question “Yes I love your tail, your skin. I wanted you since I touched you first time” he added leaning forward to kiss his pink lips.

Lucas tilts his head and hiccups softly, "but if I wanted to take a shower.. would you go," he sticks his tongue out with a soft giggle. He blushes softly and looks at Tony while purring and kisses Tony as well, wrapping his arms around him.

Tony broke the kiss and smiled “Ok Lucas. Let’s have a shower” he said jumping from bed and looking for 2 fluffy towels into his closet. He went to bathroom and turned on the water. “Come Lucas, everything is ready for out shower”.

Lucas wags his tail and gets out of bed, "okay I will go into the bathroom," he runs out of the bedroom and walks into the bathroom. He watches Tony prepare the water and flickers his ears, nodding his head and goes into the tub, lowering his ears as he felt the water go onto his head.