The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, flickering his ears, "I... can't," he looks at Tony confusingly. Lucas perks his ears up, "I-I need to wear heels? They don't ... sound comfortable." Lucas wags his tail and nods his head, "I rather wear comfy shoes," he pouts a little.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Luna brought the shoes but Tony sighed seeing them "They are too small for Lucas". Luna suggested "You should let him wear men shoes. Nobody will see them under his dress anyway". Tony nodded "Ok. Lucas needs new shoes apart from his wedding dress and tuxedo". Rose came back with her wedding jewellery "What do you think Lucas? Do you like them?" she opened a box and let everyone to admire her earrings, necklace and tiara.

Lucas looks at the shoes and sticks his tongue out a little, wagging his tail. He looks at Luna and flickers his ears, "so I don't really need to wear heels now?" Lucas looks at Rose and tilts his head as he looks in the box after Rose open it and pokes at the earrings, "don't I need my ears pierced for those? My ears are too sensitive to get pierced," he lowers his ears.

Luna giggled "I don't wear earrings either. They aren't for a neko ear". Tony nodded "You may wear only the necklace and the tiara Lucas". He took out the tiara and fixed it on Lucas hair. "It suits you my neko. With it and a veil you will look like a real bride. Try the necklace now" he said helping Lucas to put the necklace. "I like it. You are really cute dress like this".

Lucas looks at Luna and nods his head, wagging his tail, "they look too painful," he lowers his ears a little. He looks at Tony and nods his head slowly as he feels Tony fixing up his hair and flickers his ears, "does it really look that good," he wags his tail. He looks down, watching Tony put on the necklace and wags his tail when Tony enjoyed seeming him dressed this way, "what do I look like? I can't really see," he tilts his head.

Luna sniffed Lucas "You are really nervous my baby boy. Just relax". Tony giggled "I envy you Luna. You can sniff Lucas and know how he feels". Luna sniffed him as well "While you are getting hard seeing Lucas dress like this". Tony gazed on her "That's not true. Let's go to our room Lucas. You can look yourself in the mirror there". Linda laughed as Tony and Lucas left upstairs "I don't think we will see them soon ladies". Luna nodded "They are having sex daily and at any hour". Rose giggled "Let them be together girls. You two are always teasing them about it".

Lucas looks at Luna and shakes his head slowly, "I am okay," he blushes a little, "I just... never did anything like this before," he wags his tail. Lucas looks at Tony a little and slowly nods his head as he follows Tony. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, "are... you really turned on by seeing me like this," he blushes.

Tony nodded "You are cute. And I was thinking if you wear underwear under the dress or not. But Luna is very naughty. I bet she used to have sex daily when she was with the other nekos". Tony took Lucas in front of the mirror and asked him "Do you like it? You don't look like a girl but you are damn cute in this outfit".

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, "well... I don't want to get erected at the wedding," he blushes, "so wearing underwear is probably a better idea then not." He perks his ears up while blushing, "well... female heats are more frustrating than a male's heat." He looks in the mirror and nods his head, "yeah I like it.. though I do like what I usually wear more," he laughs a little.

"We should ask the ladies then what underwear does a bride wearing" he moved around Lucas and giggled "We should use this in our honeymoon my neko. A short skirt, you wearing nothing under it...you can ride my cock wearing that..." he then stopped "Let's go downstairs before I will jump on you. I don't want them to tease us about being naughty all day".

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes a little, "will I have to wear that," he tilts his head. Lucas looks at Tony and blushes bright red, laughing a little, "so naughty but if that is what you want," he wags his tail. Lucas blinks and blushes, nodding his head as he starts going down the stairs.

Luna purred when she saw the boys are coming downstairs again. "Are you two ok?" She asked. Tony nodded "What underwear does a bride wear?" Rose giggled "Usually sexy one. But I'm not sure if you will find some for nekos". Luna laughed "We can go and buy. I can't give Lucas mine as is too small for him. They did buy some for me along with the dresses and shoes".

Lucas looks at Luna and wags his tail a little as he looks at Tony while blushing a little, twiddling his thumbs. He perks his ears up, "w-why sexy ones," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas sticks his tongue out a little, "h-hey...ma'am my butt isn't that big," he blushes with a pout, "but... it might be kind of weird to wear my mom's underwear anyway," he laughs a little. "Well there is that neko store with the... female neko that likes me, I am sure they have some stuff there," he blushes a little.

Luna nodded "Then we can go there and buy more things for us Lucas. Linda gave me some money as I helped her to cut the roses and I will like to buy some clothes for me and my baby". Tony gazed on Lucas "That female neko there sniffed you Lucas, I'm not sure I like her". Luna giggled "It's just our way Tony, I sniff you two daily. And you don't seem to be bothered by it". Tony sighed "I'm used to it already Luna as Lucas sniffes me too". Linda approached Luna "Thomas is on his way to you. I'm curious what those two - she pointed towards the boys - will react when he sees him". Tony asked "Who's Thomas?"

Lucas looks at Luna and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me," he smiles a little. Lucas looks a t Tony and blinks a little, blushing, "are you... jealous Tony? Why are you? I mean you have already claimed me so I don't think you need to worry about her taking me away from you." Lucas looks at Linda and flickers his ears as he tilts his head to the side, wondering who Thomas was as well.

Tony waited for Linda to answer holding Lucas' hand tighly. "I'm not jealous Lucas, I simply don't like her". Luna laughed "Thomas is my lover... I mean one of them. I asked Linda to buy him because I think he's the father of my baby". Tony giggled "So you want to marry him". Luna sighed "I'm not sure yet. But he's good in bed".

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, "is it because you like men more than women," he flickers his ears. He perks his ears up and nods his head, "oh right... I think you mentioned him before," he swishes his tail. "So Linda is really going to buy him?" Lucas perks his ears up and then blushes, "but... shouldn't you marry him for that reason. I mean... if he really is the baby's father, it only makes sense to marry him right," he looks confused.

Tony laughed "You are as naughty as us Luna". The neko girl punched him "You fuck my son daily big perv. We only had sex because we were in heat". Tony sighed "Lucas is not in heat daily but he enjoys my cock deep inside him". Linda stopped both of them "Luna likes Thomas so if they marry is because they love each other. And don't be rude Tony or I will kick your ass". Tony nodded and went next to Lucas "Let's change love and clean the pool. The ladies are scary today".

Lucas tilts his head and sticks his tongue out while blushing, "h-hey we do it sometimes when I am in heat as well," he swishes his tail slightly. He looks at Tony and blushes a little, covering his eyes embarrassingly. Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head, "okay," he smiles a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna laughed "I wonder why us are scary". Linda sighed "Because we tease them lots. Let's go Luna. I have to deliver more roses this afternoon. I need your help". Rose gazed on boys "Don't mind them boys. They are both naughty. I will bake more cake as I have to try all kind of cakes if I want my bakery". Tony nodded "I know you can do it mom. We will help you. Lucas can taste them". Rose smiled "I'm proud of both of you".

Lucas flickers his ears a little as he holds onto his tail as he looks at Luna, Linda and Rose. He looks over at Tony and wags his tail, "I like trying all the sweets," he smiles. He rests his head on Tony's arm and purrs softly as he looks at the pool, blushing, "I still... can't believe we did it in the pool, your very naughty," he laughs a little.

Tony laughed "I bet they spy us so let's behave well for now. Later we can go in a place to be all alone. I have a secret place here where we can hide". He then pressed the button to drain the pool "We need to take the solutions to wash the pool and some masks. I don't like how they smell. Let's go to the storage room".

Lucas flickers his ears and blushes, slowly nodding his head as he wags his tail, "alright," he smiles. "What are we going to do when we are hiding from the girls," he tilts his head. He watches Tony and tilts his head, nodding his head, "alright," he swishes his tail. He holds onto Tony's hand and walks with him to the storage room.

Tony entered into the storage room and looked around "It seems my aunt keeps lots of stuffs here Lucas. Even some of my old toys". He touched the wood car that his father gave him as a gift when he was 4 years old. He sighed putting it down "If Luna has a baby boy he can play with them". He then found what he wanted "Take the masks Lucas, I will take the bottle of solution".

Lucas follows Tony into the storage room, nodding his head, "yeah she looks like keeps everything she needs in here," he wags his tail side to side. He watches Tony, tilting his head to the side and flickers his ears a little. Lucas nods his head as he takes the masks and holds them.