-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Kuroyuki his body was in sleeping state while his mind was still active as Lin washed him then carried him out of the bathtub to the bed, Yuki was laid on the bed to rest, he breathed softly as his body was in sleeping state recovering from the over use of magic and the fighting whit his own demon side and suppressing the nightmare which didnt come to haunt him to his luck.

His body shivered slightly since he wasnt dressed yet and slowly woke up looking at his brother who was looking for clothes, he groaned slightly "Nii-san im cold" he wimpered rolling to his side "father will call for us soon" he said before closing his eyes again not heaving the strength to stay awake hearing the turmoil in the large house.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Lin found the clothes for him and is brother then stand up, walked toward the other who whined about getting cold chuckled slightly. "Yes, yes.. be patient my brother. I already had our clothes." he put the dark shirt and trousers on the younger male's body, put on his own clothes after that. The red head crawled up on the bed and curled on Yuki's body with a heavy sighs cause the black haired male mentioned about their father, watched the younger male's face.

"Ssshh, just forget about it for a moment, Yuki.. I'll do something if father make a move to separate us.." he put one finger on the younger male's lips and smiled softly to him. Lin hugged his brother lovingly closed his eyes while his cat ear catch a crowded sounds at the center of their house. "You was already know that I'm serious about our relationship so I'll do anything to against our father.." he kissed Kuroyuki's cheek then nuzzled on his neck.

Kuroyuki felt a heat crawling next to him it felt nice and comforting he could hear his brothers voice but he couldnt hear the words that where being said after a little while longer for resting he opened his eyes again and looked at his brother then yawned "its nice to wake up like this" he smiled slightly and buried himself into his brother chest and breathed deeply "ne nii-san we should get up, and i want my yukata these clothes are terrible" he puffed his cheeks as he looks up at his brother.

The younger black haired male got up and walked weirdly and looked weird in those kinds of clothes "ugh fuck where did you find these shitty clothes" he fidgeted whit his pants till he reached the closet that felt like it took him ages to get there, he tried to rush those clothes off and pulled out his loving yukata and put it on just then a knock on the door came making Yuki frown as he looked at Lin.

The red head glanced at his brother right after he finished speak, but found the other already in deep slumber that made him chuckled lightly. After a half hour or so, Lin felt his brother moved beside him smiled as the other finally had his strength back. "Glad you're already felt better, Yuki.." he smiled as well but couldn't help but laughed while heard the statement of his younger brother. "Oh Yuki, this clothes was my best clothes, you know.. and you prefer your weird yukata than this.." he pointed his favorite clothes.

The older male rolled his eyes as he got an usual harsh words from his brother then sat himself on the bed. "Hey, don't say like that.. I told you it's my favorite clothes so shut up.." he crossed his arm but then blinked as heard a knock from his door. The neko male didn't felt any danger so he tilt his head toward his door, signaling the black haired male to open the door.

Kuroyuki was staring at the door as he fidgeted slightly whit the yukata ignoring Lin his insults to his favorite clothing then looked back at the older brother and saw the nod he gave, the younger brother took a deep breath and slowly walked to the door and unlocked it showing it was a maid who looked a bit fearful then highly confused when she catches a glance of the older brother in the room whit the younger one. Yuki looked slightly annoyed "what is it" he almost spat at her scaring her a bit again.

The maid fidgeted and softly said whit an underlining of fear "you father requested both of the young masters there presents at the meeting in the meeting hall" she glanced at both brothers making sure they heard her and quickly walked of after a short bow, the younger male grits his teeth and closes the door knowing it wouldnt be a normal meeting at fist he couldnt smell the elders there sent they where all new but sort of familiar to him, he closed the door and looked back at Lin " somethings up" he stated the obvious but looked at his brother for what to do.

Lin looked at the door as his brother opened up his door room and found one of their maid who always served their father. He fixed his sat then watched the trembled maid that looked at both of him with weird look. 'Che! Is it wrong if Yuki at my room, huh? stupid maid,' he though while glared slightly at the girl in front of his brother. When he heard the maid mentioned about having meeting at the hall, he know their nightmare will start now. The older male saw the maid gone and the door closed, gazing at the black head that seems asking what to do next.

The red head get off of his bed and walked near the younger male, sighed softly then start to speak up " yeah, I felt something different at the meeting hall ..." he paused then continue his words. "I think we must acted like usual, I mean like when we still fighting for the head clan... I want to know what will they do if they saw us still like usual.." he put both of his arm on Yuki's shoulder. "I know this was hard but tried to looked hate me when we in front of them and if the situation got worst, I will take the hard decision."

Kuroyuki frowned at Lin as he listened to him speak "i never hated you in the first place" his voice trailed off "they smell familiar but i cant place them" he holds onto his brothers shirt tightly and moved in to nuzzle his brothers neck "but i will try my best if you say its best nii-san" he licked his brothers neck before moving away from him and walked back to the door then opened it.

The younger brother walked out trough the hall to the meeting hall whit his emotionless face that had his polite poker face smile when he entered the room his face showed a slight hint of confusion as he saw people sitting there that sort of looked like him, he had seen them before well two of the four people he didnt know and his and Lin his grandparents he only met them once to "father" he bowed slightly to his father and the guests.

The red head head blinked his eyes as heard a simple answer from his brother that told him about not even had a slight hate feeling to the older male. But he must save his surprise and joy for later cause he had to faced their problem. Lin's attention went back to his brother as the other licked his neck, nodded slowly and looked at the golden eyes with full of hope this will ended up soon. "Yeah, I believe you can do it, Yuki.. I will come after you got inside the meeting hall.." he said as the black haired male got out of his room.

The neko male waited for a couple of minutes then walked off to the meeting place. He pushed the hall door and saw a much people on it but he just know his father and his grandfather and of course his brother. Lin bowed at his father and grandfather then got seat far Yuki after clicked his tongue and glared at the younger male; start to play his fake act.

Kuroyuki felt frightened of the unknown people as he was seated next to there grandfather he felt pained when Lin glared at him, he knew it was fake but it still hurt him he kept glancing at the others the woman had the same kind of eyes as Yuki not sure why, he didnt listen to the conversation that was going on in the room he couldnt help but starting to feel a blush creep on his face whit out a reason he felt his face heat up and knew something or someone was playing whit him.

The younger male glared at the somewhat unknown people as he controls his body heat he shot the older brother a glance as he knew something bad was going to happen almost asking him to run, he grabbed his arm as he felt someone was trying to take control over his body using his blood against him he could feel his body turn more and more against him and it frightened him till his stronger personality took over taking back control of his body.

Lin didn't keep up to hearing the conversation between the elder people and their family, his attention always back at one woman that surprisingly had the same eyes like Kuroyuki. His mind bugged too with the last sight of hurt face of his brother when he glared at him, felt the guilty eat him up. But then he caught an unusual sight from his younger brother, Yuki's face that blushed deeply though there's no one that teased him or touched him. Then as the black head glanced at him, Yuki showed that danger was coming soon just from his eyes.

'ugh! think something, Lin!' he commanded his mind then yelled out without think up first. "father! why we had to be attend to this room? Is there something that you wanted to tell to us?" he asked, taking all the attention in that room to him, hoping Yuki's gadfly will stop playing with his brother's body. He hold his breath as seeing the blood demon side of Yuki awaken, froze on his place and waiting what will come next.

Kuroyuki felt the attention get pulled to his brother and the one trying to control his blood stopped then looked at his father but had a gut feeling why they where called here, the one whit the same eyes as his brother spoke up instead "Kuroyuki is the only living male of my blood line that is strong en of to breed so we are taking him whit us" she said in a stone cold voice, the younger brother could only glare at the woman.

Once it settled into his mind the woman was probably his grandmother, he knew now he had his eyes from his mother and why his mothers family came after him well his clan more likely "so all those hunters that come for my head, because if i reproduce there what in line for the head of your clan or something?" he paused and looked ta there father as he could feel his blood boiling out of his control "and you sell my sperm because of this, but not before you make sure its worthless as you bind me down right" he looked at his brother "and brother is of high blood to you tried to sell his sperm to didnt you?"

Lin glared right after the woman that took his attention before was answer his question, which made him glared with hissed voice. "who you are, huh! you didn't have any right to take him away from here!" he yelled out loud then ignore the cold sounds of that woman, clenched his fist and stood up so sudden that make the member of elder watchful every move that the older male made. He even didn't hide his anger anymore cause his beloved one indeed in danger.

The neko male jolted at the moment heard Lin's sentence that mentioned about the attacker that attack his brother a week ago that trigger Yuki's demon's side then trembled in anger while glancing at his father. "father! did you know about all of this!? you really sold Kuroyuki with that woman?" his voice high up with blazing eyes. The red head stunned for a while as the blood demon said about selling himself as well. "i had enough father! please say something or explain this things up.." he begged as glanced at his beloved brother.

the family member where all calm and waited for the two young males to stop raving, the woman spoke "i didnt buy Kuroyuki, he is my grandson and the heir to my clan" there father cut in and made Lin sit down as well as Kuroyuki "we agreed Yuki would grow up here because it would be saver, he wasnt meant to kill the attackers because they would have been of use to us, i didnt sell him to this woman but i did sell his sperm after making sure it wouldnt be able to conceive"

the father took a deep breath and was about to speak again but the younger brother interupted him "i wont go im staying here we still havent dicided who becomes the next clan head to this clan until then there is no way i am leaving." he said firmly only to make a elder speak up "the clan has chosen Lin as the next head"

Lin throw a death glare to the golden eyes woman and wanted to yelled at her again but he saw their father signaling him to over this and sat back again, which he obey then tried to calm his anger while their father explain all the things but he still didn't enough with it. "but father, that wasn't a good choice and Kuroyuki had a right to choose his pathway of his live.." he almost whispered when saying that cause his heart clenched as imagine his brother being raped just to get his sperm.

The neko male widen his eyes in surprised cause finally his brother against his father and the member of elder, it made him proud of his younger brother. But his joy didn't last long cause the words of elders made him stunned in his place then hissed and star to changed his form but this time different because his demon's blood take the place of his changed form. "so, you're already choose me! and why the hell all of you made me and Yuki fight for the head of clan, huh!" his sounds roared and filling the meeting hall.

Kuroyuki felt his brothers anger get to a boiling point as he almost roars at everyone making his blood get out of control turning him into his demon form his mind no longer really in control the others all just watched what was to come which looked like there might be a fight between the brothers but the younger demon had no interest in a fight, he licked his lips as he watched the neko in his demon form looking beautiful in that form the younger demon was about to make a move but was stopped by his grandmother who imprisoned him.

Kuroyuki examined the blood cage that was made out of what looked like a clear light red crystal bars he flicked it but the bars didnt budge "hmm so you are against it" he tilted his head to his grandmother as he spoke in his heavy demon voice then looked at his brother feeling his member grow and grinned. The younger brother grabbed the bars but they became spiky making his hands that almost looked like claws bleed and let go of the bars so he wouldnt break out so easily. "Kuroyuki, its obvious you can not control your power" she paused "when you can i have nothing against you being whit the neko but you can not control your power so your coming whit me at least until you can" whit that said she snapped her fingers and they all disappeared.

Lin's red eyes glinted in furious way while looking at the elder and his father, almost being taken over by his demon's side but not yet. Even half of the elder that he know was strong trembled in fear while seeing his changed that really unexpected. Lin's neko tail appeared but it looked like demon's tail his neko ear appeared as well and his nail grow long same with his red hair. He just wanted to attack the elder that make them let his brother go without taking his sperm while the woman caged the his younger brother with some sharp blood cage, made him roared again and let his killed aura filling the room.

"Hey bitch! Don't hurt my brother! Set him free or I'll do it with my way!" The red head yelled out even the elder gasp by his bad manner when he talk but he didn't care much with it now. The older male widen his red orbs as listen to the woman's word that will take his beloved brother to her place. " no! You can't do tha―" his words unfinished as he saw nothing but the half elder and his father. That triggered Lin's demon side completely the he start to out of control and destroy half of his big house, his mind tried to find his brother's position but he always failed. He run toward the forest near his house and go berserk on that until his strength gone and passed out after got back to his normal form.

Kuroyuki was concerned for his brother as he could feel the energy go insane the moment he was taken out of sight, he tried to break free from the cage but only hurt himself over and over again mostly by him trying to use his uncontroled power that backfired on him every time he tried to use it but in his panic for his brother he couldnt feel he hurt himself or how badly till he fainted himself but his body didnt change back.

The older woman just watched Kuroyuki struggle to get free, she control the cage not to hurt him mostly because there was no need they where still traveling so she made a special barrier around the cage so her grandson wouldnt destroy things on there way which could be dangerous for every thing and every one around by the time they arrived at her place the grandson was fainted but hasnt turned back which concerned her slightly, she had her servants bring him to his bedroom and carefully place him on his bed and waited in the room for him to wake up.

Kuroyuki was having his nightmare while he was passed out keeping his demon form active, his nightmare was a bit different now it all revolved around his brother he wanted to get back to his brother but in his nightmare Lin had already gotten tired of him and found a new lover or hated him so badly he tried to kill the younger male, before the nightmare could really make his mind go insane he woke up in the pitch black room making him forget he wasnt at his own place.

The half demon was still in sleep state condition cause he had weird dream and couldn't wake up. In his dream, he was in red blood room and nobody there it really quiet and there's no signs of life and he just floated on there and do nothing but second later a screaming sounds roared. Lin didn't let his guard off then his orbs eyes widen while seeing the sight in front of him which is none other than himself. "you stupid, Lin! why you could be controlled by your demon's side!?" the clone of himself start to talk. The red head raised his eyebrow then glared at the clone and hissed. "It's none of your business, man! and what the hell you looked like me, huh!"

The clone of Lin sighed and put the serious look on his face. "listen, we don't have much time.. I talk like that cause I was part of your mind and your soul so just obey to me this time..." then without talking too much, the neko nodded his head and waited the other to keep talk. "I'll talk to the point, don't be controlled by your demon side again or you will turned out to be demon's form forever! and you must wake up, you have to find your brother, right?" the clone said then start to gone then at the same time the older male start to wake up from his sleep.

The bright light was the first time that welcomed the neko male but there's something weird; he couldn't moved. As his vision clear, he saw both of his hands was binded with chain and saw his father in front of him. "glad you could wake up, Lin.. I do this for your safety so just obey until your demon side gone from you completely." and with that words Lin's father walk away. "father! wait! please let me go, I have to find Yuki.. He was in danger!" he yelled out loud but ignored by the other which make him groaned. Lin tried to break free from the chain but when he do that too much the chain start to electrify himself, groaned again at the hurt that he felt. "Lin.." he whispered then the electricity shocked him again that made him limp helplessly.

Kuroyuki rose from his bed and tried to make his way to the bathroom for his normal routine of taking a bath after the nightmare but bumped into all kinds of things then the wall he lets out a loud groan and rubbed his face then a womans voice spoke up "sorry Yuki but if you tell me what you are looking for i can show you the way" the light flicked on making the young demon turn to the voice and realizing where he was.

"i need to go home, nii-san" before he could say more his mouth was being covered by something unfamiliar he really didnt know what it was but it tasted weird "i get you want to be whit your brother or lover or what ever that neko boy is to you but you need training first or you will die before you get there" the womans voice spoke again, she lifted herself up from her chair and walked to the struggling demon boy freeing his mouth and pulled him into a hug and they disappeared.

They reappeared in room and she lets him go "lets start then you can go back sooner as long as you know when your done you are the head of this clan" she smiled and showed her demon side and Kuroyuki responded whit out realizing his body had turned into his demon form.

The neko male still break free from the chain that was on his his hands, ignore all the pain feeling when it shocked him with high electricity. "hey, somebody! let me get out from here! I need to find my brother!" he yelled out from the small and dark room with spider webs at every where. This will make him going insane, he want get out of here but he even couldn't stand after had the electricity torture his body. His patient was already gone and his demon's side start to take over himself again, then within the second his body start to changed form and at the same time the chain on his body reacted and start to burned his hands which made him groaned loudly. "shit! please stop this! I just want to meet Yuki!" he cursed though he pleaded at the end.

"If you wanted to get out of here, don't make yourself controlled by your power!" A heavy and cold voice suddenly heard by Lin's ears then he snapped his gaze toward the big male with mask on that person's face. "Who are you! hurry up and open up this shit chain!" he ordered and glared at the male who wear black robe. "I can't do that you must control your demon's side or you won't be the head of out clan and I'm here to train you." the male stated with calm voice. This made the red head boiled in anger and immediately changed again to his demon's form and this time the chain didn't affected to much. Right before his changed form complete, something flogged his bare back that bring the older male to loud scream and his body turn out to be his human form.

The red orbs of Lin start to leaked some tears, this thing sure made him going completely insane! But he didn't want to lose from that male and proved that he could controlled his big power and free from this shit room then search his beloved brother.

the woman started to attack Kuroyuki whit her powers to see how well he could react whit his own poser since in this room only the blood demon powers worked the rest was canceled out, Kuroyuki couldnt control any of his power it just protected him like it always did but his powers didnt seem to affect his grandmother at all which scared him slightly but most of all confused him.

The grandmother stopped attacking and signed "you have no control what so ever, that makes your powers weak to ones like me who are of the same blood strength, weaker blood demons are easily killed by this and other demons hurt but higher blood demons wont be affected at all, if you really want to see your brother so badly train" she spat at him which only pissed his demon personality off making him grin widely.

Yuki was now his demon form and personality the behavior startled the grandmother since nobody but Lin knew of the existence of the other personalities his eyes showed pure kill intent ans started to attack his grandmother, his attacks are on a whole different level now mostly since this personality did know how to use the powers, his normal shy personality knew some of the other demons magic and powers and knew his blood powers just react to his sanity and if he was in danger, his dominant side knew all the powers of his other demon and his blood demon knew everything about both demon powers but he didnt have much control over himself when he was that personality.

The red haired neko male hissed as the flog snapped his bare back again and again while the black robe male attack him with some magic after he tried to changed his form again. Luckily his wound healed second later with his magic power, then tried his best again to break the chain that still binded him. It's almost three days he stuck on this place but he still couldn't win when match with the other who trained him. "stop! give me a second to break.." he yelled out with panted breath.

The black robe male put his arm on the waist and looked at him through the black mask that he wore. "you want this stop? if you say that just forget about meeting with your brother!" he snapped with cold voice. That words boiled the red head male and glared at the other and pulled the chain hard even the chain almost break from the wall. "no! I won't do that! he's in danger I must save him!" Lin said with a groaned and his body start to let the kills aura but this time is different with his last time.

"ooh, your body seems already can control your demon side.." the trainer of Lin smirked and waited what will come next. And with one jerked the chain that binded the half demon free from it and the dust spread to everywhere. Lin come out from the wave of dust with new form; still in human form but just his hair and his eyes showed his demon side. "ooh.. I think you passed my test Lin. But, you still need a bit practice more after that you can do anything you want with one condition, you must be the head of our clan." Lin tsked and gazing at that male. "che! I know it, I'll do that after I meet Yuki.. yeah, I need a little practice before go out to find my brother.." And with that he gone to his room.

Kuroyuki had been training for a few days straight slowly starting to fuse all his personalities together so he would have better control but it was extremely hard it was the only thing he couldnt control no matter how hard he tried after a few days of training whit out a break he was finally given one by his grandmother who needed a break herself as well, the black haired demon knew he had to train before he could go for his brother.

The young blood demon was lead to the dining hall and sat down there to get something to eat, he was hungry he really was he sat down and tried to wait patiently for his food to arrive but his personalities are still battling inside of him for who is the dominant personality and so far the demon one was still winning and he wasnt patient at all, he lets out a roar that the servants had to hurry up and bring his food or he would eat from them instead, he didnt have to use those words at all everyone just knew whit the roar alone that was what he meant.

The servants all rushed to get the food the young hire was craving for, the grandmother couldnt help but chuckle at her grandson who seemed to adjust a bit at least "so will you be able to breed whit your lover or not because you need atleast two children if you do your both heads of high class clans" she said catching the young hire his attention.

Lin sighed while already inside his room immediately throw his tired body on his king size bed. How he didn't tired, he stuck on the dark creepy room for three days without rest or even foods, just trained until he could free from the chain. But one thing that satisfied him, now he could control his demon's side completely. The red head didn't want to waste his time and take his shower then headed to his father's room, he want to asked about where his brother was.

Once he ready and got dressed, he used his magic to disappear and reached in one second in front of his father's room. But when he just want to knock, he heard a small conversation and decided to eavesdropping a bit. But the conversation make him boiled in anger! His father talk to his trainer and order him to hold Lin much longer in here or the neko male will ruined Yuki's breed cause the blood demon's clan decided to make Yuki to making love with someone than take his sperm. "I won't let that happen!" the older male hissed and walk away from there, tried to find his younger brother's place by himself. But when he's almost reached the front gate of his house, his trainer appear from nowhere and stopped him.

"don't try to stop me! I know you ordered by father, right!?" Lin snapped with death glare toward the black robe male. "no, I will do the opposite instead. Here, this is the map to your brother's place. Quick! before the guard caught you." that words make the half demon stunned, he didn't believe his trainer help him that much. "o-okay, thank anyway.." he said when the reality hit his mind again. The masked male just nodded and push him out of his place, signaling him to go now.

Kuroyuki tilted his head as his personalities stopped fighting for control "well Nii-san and i still havent established who tops fully, so i doubt we know how to breed whit each other" he said then his food finally arrived, he started to eat right away and thought things over, he quickly finished his first servings of food and waited for his second servings. The young blood demon didnt pay much attention to his surroundings but he could feel his grandmother watch him carefully and the servants stressing slightly.

The black haired demon got his second serving of food when he felt something odd, he finished his food and excused himself for some reason his grandmother aloud him to leave and noticed he wasnt being fallowed he walked exploring this place and reached the garden, he could hear some guards stressing, they where lower blood demons and obviously they havent noticed Yuki his presence close by. The younger demon close enof to hear what was being said "we have to guard the walls apparently the other hire is missing and probably heading here"

When Kuroyuki heard the guards say that he knew they where talking about Lin, he used his speed to make a quick inspection to what would be the best place to get his brother to come in at once he found it he lured a bunny and tied a small piece of clothing around its neck and send it out so his brother could find him, the small piece of cloth had a small incripted code on it one that he knew only his brother would be able to solve and meet him.