-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Kuroyuki couldnt help but chuckle at his brothers cuteness " you get used to the multiple personalities soon en of, mine where created for my own survival i guess and yours from new found power but you should get used to it soon en of" he smiled and kissed his brother again softly and just cuddled whit his brother.

The black head could tell the red head wasnt up for another round which saddened him slightly but he knew how tiring something like that could be, he washed them both and just cuddles whit his older brother " tell me when you want to go out nii-san" he whispered softly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Lin just rolled his eyes as heard the younger male chuckled at his words before, that must be amusing Yuki much. "yeah, I'll true to get used soon.. and I hope I just have this personality and didn't split into there like you.. I can't imagine that.." he shuddered at his own words, he still didn't believe that he have a slut character when he awaken his demon power. Well, it was kinda hurt his pride cause he never dare acted like that though it was just to himself.

The soft kiss was success to distracted the red head's though, made his body relaxed again. Actually he wanted another round but his body couldn't take it so he just kissed the other neck gently and let his brother rinsed his body. "I think we could relaxed in this room before go out, I need some cuddled from you.." he replied with a mischievous smile.

Kuroyuki chuckled at Lin his reaction to the kiss once the kiss was broke and heard the red head say

"I think we could relaxed in this room before go out, I need some cuddled from you.."

making a low chuckle and pecked his brothers lips "we can stay in this room, if your hungry i can get food while you rest in the bed after we 'cuddle' " the black head licked his lips and relaxed a little bit longer.

The blood demon got out of the tub and grabbed some towels and dried himself off then held out a towel the neko to offer and dry him off so they could go to the bed after really not caring about having sex in the tub mostly because his brother didnt seem to wanna do it there at that moment.

The neko male raised his eyebrow as low chuckled escape from Yuki's lips, it sounds sexy in Lin's ear. "what's with that chuckle? did I do something weird, huh?" he smiled as the soft lips of his brother pecked his, and chuckled again while his brother mentioned the cuddle words but of course some foods attracted him too. "foods is more sounds good.." he commented, let the other body relaxed on his own body while the water turned cold.

The red head stretched his arm when his younger brother got out from the tub and the towel that he gave, got out from the cold water and dried himself. With towel wrapped on his waist, Lin went out from the bathroom and throw his body on the bed closed his eyes again with back on the bedpost.

Kuroyuki signed when Lin dried himself off and walked out, the younger brother fallowed behind and tugged in the older one under the blanket "i will go and get us some food then come back" he got dressed and left the room using his magic to go get food, the moment he arrived in the kitchen Hibiki and his grandmother where waiting for Kuroyuki to scold him, the young blood demon his head was being hit by the older woman while he was being scolded for breaking the deal of having Hibiki fallowing them around and disappearing.

After the scolding and he got the food he just shrugged and went back to the secret room where his older brother was waiting for him and the food, once he arrived he sat the food on the small coffee table in front of the sofa "im back whit the food" he said softly as he walked to the bed to check on his brother.

Lin just closed his eyes while feeling something warm against his body; saw the blanket when he open his eyes then glanced at the black head. "sure, thanks for the blanket.. and make sure you come back with whole of your body cause your grandmother maybe waited for you.." he chuckled and waved his hands as the blood demon gone within second with his magic. He sighed softly and curled up behind the blanket, not wanting to dressed up yet.

Slowly the neko male's eyelids open and closed many times before it really closed and make him sleep. Well, the weather was make Lin sleepy and he just showering after all. A moment later the red head sleep, he could hear his brother got back to the doorless room but his mind was lose with his sleepy feeling so he just lay still though his nose smelling something delicious that would make his stomach growled.

Kuroyuki heard Lin his stomach growl and chuckled going over to the bed and crawled on top of the red head the blanket between them "nii-san" he paused and leaned down "wake up or i will be eating you instead of the food" he started to trap his brother in the blanket under him that was over the red head before he started to kiss his brothers nose cutely.

"im really hungry Nii-san" he said in a seductive voice grinding the older demon under him and stayed on top of his brother finding this fun teasing his brother, but he knew it might come back to bite him later so he finally got off and went over to the sofa.

The neko male gasped as the heavy body crawled on top his body when he just wanted to change his position in his sleeps. He growled loudly as his peace sleep being interrupted by the younger male. "I'm not delicious to be eaten, Yuki.. I still need five minutes more to rested.." he hissed, wiggled his body like a worm when his brother trapped his body within his blanket and tried to break free from the other trap, felt his breath hitch up cause the oxygen seems thinned.

"if you're hungry just eat the foods that you bring before.." Lin grunted again before snapped open his eyes, sat on the bed while his younger brother backed off and sat on the sofa. "ugh, fine. I'll eat with you.." he twitched his eyebrow, yawned a bit and went over to the sofa, throw his half naked body on it and glancing at the breakfast.

Kuroyuki grinned whit he heard Lin tell him he would join the younger male, before the younger male could say something the older male was already next to him, Yuki looks at Lin and ruffles his hair "you where the one that was the most hungry out of the two of us" he teased and started to eat his food still glancing at his brother slowly turning serious "did you complete your training nii-san?" he asked after swallowing his bite. The younger brother took another bite as he waits for the answer feeling a bit competitive whit his brother for some reason.

The young blood demon slowly ate his food not sure what to talk about whit his brother feeling a bit weird then once he finished his food he crawled next to his brother wanting to be close to his older brother feeling more secure like that realizing his shy personality had the over hand.

Lin glared at the younger male when his hair got ruffled like a dog and hissed. "don't mess up my hair, Yuki.. and yes, I'm hungry but my sleepy mind make my hungry gone.." he huffed, take his plate and start eat in silent. The red head stopped chewing his food while catch the serious face of his brother, shrugs like he won't care about it. "yeah, I complete it before going to here.. though I still have to completing the small practice.." he glanced back at his food, scooped another rice to his mouth. Actually he was a bit surprise the competitive character of the blood demon still there, don't get it wrong cause Lin hate to depend on his demon power moreover that power changed his personality that he hate so much.

The neko male put back his plate that still had a bit food left, not really wanted to finish it up. Blinked his eyes, the older male turned as his younger brother crawled beside him like spoiled child. "hey, Is your personality changed again huh, Kuroyuki?" he grinned slightly, wrapped his arm around the clingy male.

Kuroyuki had his eyes closed when Lin spoke to him "hmm maybe sort of" he crawled closer to his brother as Lin wrapped his arm around him making the black head feeling more and more secure "there all merged but they still have there times they are the dominant feature i guess" he tried to explain not sure of it himself how to explain it but since the training his personalities werent split anymore but still had all of the characteristics of each that would take the upper hand on him from time to time.

The black head looks up at the Red head "ne Nii-san, i hate the fact your already done whit your training and im still somewhere near the middle but im glad your here" he smiled softly as he reached his hand up to his brothers red locks "you havent had my ass in ages, yet your so surprisingly obedient to being bottom" he teased softly.

Lin caressed the black lock near his face while his hands tighten around the younger male, hearing any explanation of Yuki's training personalities. He was little confused about it but he got the important thing that his brother said to him. "but, you're could control your three personalities better right? though it screw up when it come at the moment you sex with me.." he chuckled at his own words then sighed as seeing the ceiling of the doorless room thing of something else.

"so are you trying to tell me that you're jealous with my fast movement on training? you must be silly.. though I felt happy as well when I could meet with you, Yuki.." he laughed a bit but it changed with some tsked sounds when his brother reached up his hair again. "that was the one that I hate when I trained my demon power.. My personalities split up and it suck.. I hate it.. it's not me if you said that I'm obedient as a bottom before.." he looked away and mumbled right to himself. "I train my power so there's no other people will be hurt by my power.."

Kuroyuki chuckled "demon powers can do that to you, the split personalities i mean" he said softly then grinned "i like not having to fight for top but then again i liked fighting for the top" he whispered and crawled on his brothers lap then licked his brothers neck "im curious Nii-san, can you still top" he paused whit a taunting smirk "or are you bottom now" he keeps taunting his brother as he wanted to see his brothers reaction.

The blood demon shifts his hips over his brothers crouch "im still not wearing any underwear" he said seductively trying to tempt the neko to more action because it was to much fun, whit in a flash they where on the bed whit Yuki still on Lin his lap whit a slight grin on the blood demon his lips.

Lin just nod his head slightly as heard Yuki's words but then raised his eyebrow when he caught a wide grin from his brother. He sneered then let the other crawled on top of him. "my my, so was my little brother challenging me, huh?" he replied with a husky voice and grunted as the younger male licked his lips then smirked wantonly. "there's no way I'll be bottom forever, Yuki~ I'll always be top.. topped your small body~" he said playfully, seems takes the challenge that the black head gave to him.

The half demon was chuckled at the fast movement that the blood demon's made, they were on the bed again. Then he laughed at the end at the moment his lovely brother shook his hips against the red head's crotch like a kitten, though the movement made a bad impact to his cock that seems awaken. "I knew it, Kuroyuki~ so you like if I do this?" he said, jerked his brother's cock fast and stroke it fast as well, glanced at the other face to see the reaction.

Kuroyuki bit his lip as Lin grabbed a hold of his cock and started to stroke it muffling his sounds looking straight at his brothers eyes whit a slight blush while his hands grabbed hold of his brothers shoulders building up his control to speak whit out letting out a moan or letting his breath get heavy "ill be bottom when i want to Nii-san" he said whit taunting eyes as he lets his brother jerk him off because it felt good.

Slowly the black head starts to breath heavy as the red head keeps going, the black head buries his head in the red head his neck letting a moan slip. The black head has decided to let the red head take full lead since its been ages well in his mind it has been ages since he was being dominated by his brother and he craved for it.

The neko male's lips grew to be a wide smirk one as he caught his brother's face full of satisfied feeling though the other was muffled his lewd moans. "Ooh~ you really enjoyed this, huh?" he said playfully, increase his speed of the stroke same time with Yuki's hands hold on his shoulder tight. He moved his hands to the hard shaft up and down, smirked at his brother as he heard the taunting voice. "And I think you wanted to be bottom now.. look, your cock was really hard beneath my palm.."

As the black head leaned to the red head's neck, Lin know that his younger brother wanted to be bottom so badly. Then a couple of fast jerk he stopped, shifted their position fast;make the younger male lay on the bed with him on top of Yuki's body. "It's really long time, I didn't played with this body~" he commented, chomp thr inviting nipple with his mouth while his hands traveled around his precious brother's body.

Kuroyuki lets his lewd moans slip once Lin starts to move up his phase the younger brother didnt care anymore and just lets his lewd moans out, he wanted to lick his brothers neck but was surprised when there position was being changed and his back hit the bed while his brother was hoovering over him. The black head blushed at the bold statement the red head made making the black head remember how much he loved the red head his dominant side.

"you havent done it in to long nii-san" he said cutely hiding his face whit his arms as his nipple was being teased while his body was being explored by the other hand sending shivers trough his body making Yuki bite his bottom lip gently as his toes curl up slightly, he never knew his body could be so sensitive but he could feel every touch his brother made burn his skin in a good way setting his body and mind on fire whit pure lust.

The half demon flicked the younger male's nipple skillfully, amused as the lewd moans finally slipped from his brother's mouth. He peeked up from his bangs and found the cute face that full of blush which made him more and more excited to played with Yuki's body. "Ooh my, was my little brother blushed now? Kawaii.." he said huskily as his hand slip to Yuki's cheek butt, squeezed it hard and nibbled the other nipple.

"Of course.. And it seems your body missing me so much.. it acted like slut body~" he said playfully, make a circled movement on hid younger brother's entrance. The red head could felt the demon's body trembled in full pleasure, it made his own cock awaken fully and poked the blood demon's crotch. "I want to played more with your delicious body, Yuki.." he said with low voice, run his tongue from the chest to the navel, lick it slowly hoping the other felt another pleasure.

Kuroyuki was lost in the teasing that Lin did to him making him arch his back slightly still hiding his face behind his arms not really able to answer from being lost in lust not caring his brother called him slutty mostly because he knew his brother liked it anyway, the black haired brother started to breath heavy when his could feel the red haired brother's cock poke him building up all his might to speak "f fuck me nii-san" he said in his cute voice finally removing the arms from his face and looked at the red head.

Yuki couldnt help but be cute as he looks pleadingly at Lin almost unable to control himself and his cute actions asking for his brothers attention and affection.

Lin smirked widely as he heard the begged voice from his brother plus his face that shown the most cute face ever, that pumped the red head's adrenaline more. "you want me to fuck you, Yuki? but I still want to played with your body, my love~" he commented, slid a bit his finger inside his brother's ass and licked up to the other neck. Lin's neko's part was popped out again from his body and that made him excited cause he has another hand.

The older male leaned up and kissed the black head's lips roughly at the same time his tail teased the tip of his younger brother's cock. And that's not the last he start to move his finger inside Yuki's ass fast but just one finger while his own cock brushed on Yuki's shaft. "so are you wanted to begged again or just like this, hmm? being tortured like this wasn't bad at all, was it?"

Kuroyuki groans as a single finger enters him while he was being kissed roughly, the dark haired brother kissed the red head back moaning in the kiss as his tip was being teased by the red head his tail before the finger started to move fast inside of him hearing his brother taunt him. the black haired demon growled slightly in pleasure and annoyance as he could feel his cock throb and leak some pre cum when he feels his brother's cock poke his own.

The younger brother couldnt help but entangle his fingers whit his brothers beautiful red hair and tug on it slightly rough "n no more t torture nii-san ng ha" he tried to control himself but couldnt help but moan lewdly and look cutely and pleadingly at Lin.

Lin smirked within the kiss while his brother kissed him back with a lewd moans which made him aroused more. His tail was really helping him to make Yuki moaned in fully pleasure though he know that his little brother will annoyed if keep being tortured. He himself was on his last nerve of patient, the red head was wanted to put his dick inside that twitching hole but his hands couldn't stop to enjoyed teasing the younger male.

The neko male was almost let out his mewled voice cause the blood demon's hands tugged on his hair and brushed his cat ear but he manage to hold that sound, looked up at the black head's pleaded eyes. "aww, It's so cute, Yuki~ okay, I can't denied this beg cause your eyes was too hard to be avoided.." he chuckled and pulled out his finger, rubbed his cock that already wet a bit, his tail still played with Yuki's tip of cock.

Kuroyuki felt the finger get pulled out of his ass giving him some time to catch his breath and his composure but not a lot of time as Lin his tail kept playing whit his tip, it didnt take long before he could feel his brothers tip against his ass knowing he would enter any second now while he patiently waited for his brother to ram it in him while he keeps his eyes focused on his brother.

The black head grabbed the sheets biting his lip as he couldnt take all this torture anymore resisting the urge to just top his brother instead the only thing holding him back was the fact that he really wanted to feel the red head in side of him after such a long time.

Lin looked up at his brother's that seems so quiet though he could see the other face was showed couldn't take any torture again, well the red head was can't wait any longer again. He smiled wantonly stopped his tail on Yuki's tip of cock then start to pushed his cock with one try of hard push on the twitched hole, groaned as the other ass squeezed his cock. "Ahnn, your inside still amazing as always my little brother~" he smirked, stay still give some times to the black head.

This pleasureable feeling was too overwhelmed the neko male, it's already long time his cock never experience the blood demon's ass and now he could feel it again. His hand even can't stop moving because the sensation so played with his younger brother's nipples, pinched it hard.

Kuroyuki looked at Lin wanting him to move wile he lets out a lewd moans as his nipples are still played whit. the blood demon wiggles his ass trying to get his brother to move while he keeps a tight grip on the bed sheets trying to hide his face and cover his mouth to muffles his moans as he feels annoyed by the fact that his body reacted so strongly to any and all touches his brother made.