-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

A slight pink color creep on Lin's face as Yuki taunted him about hia response before, glanced at the grinned male. "T-That was because I let my guard off and that didn't mean you skillful enough to make me horny completely.." he reasoned a thing then nod his head once the other asking him about using hand. "Okay but just for support, don't use it to tease my body.." he reminded the blood demon once again before placed his hand on the back of his arm, waiting the next move of his brother.

The red head's gaze fell on the younger male that started to licked his feet which made a tingling feeling that electrify all around his body. He licked his lips and tried to control his moans that almost escape from his mouth. 'No, I won't moan now, this just the beginning of Yuki's attraction..' the half demon allerted himself, enjoyed the sensation of Kuroyuki's tongue that start to burned his whole hody.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Kuroyuki could feel he was doing something right just by looking at his brothers eyes which seemed to be lustful, the black haired demon made sure he would cover every inch of both his brothers legs before he skipped the private parts for now and licked his way up after clearing the way "sorry i had to use my hands for this to there is no way i could do this whit my tongue" he said whit a grin as he got his older brother completely naked.

Kuroyuki continued to lick his way up over Lin his upper body making sure to not skip a spot on the abdomen, chest and neck then reached his brothers lips and teasingly just licked his lips cause he could only use his tongue trying to see how his brother would react to this.

A soft pink and small tongue of Yuki wandared on the whole Lin's leg, licked it completely and wetted it with his saliva. He grunted and closed one of his eyes with arched back a little. The red heas a bit dissapointed cause the younger male skipped his pleasureable spot and choose the upper body instead. "Yeah, yeah.. you always have any reason to use your hands.." he rolled his eyes while his body already naked within second.

The red head looked down at his brother that busy licked his upper body, hissed with a slight groans as the black head's tongue touched his navel felt it really good and somehow some tingling sensation send to his member. Lin's neko instinct awaken when his younger brother just licked his lips and teased him. Once the other stopped, he caught Kuroyuki's tongue and sucked it hard. "You're naughty, my litle brother~" he smirked and added. "Come on~ so just this which you could do, hmm?"

Kuroyuki was pleased when Lin kissed him like how he wanted to then after the kiss was broken the taunting words came from his brothers lips which made him smirk "im just getting started Nii-san, and just so you know i skipped your private parts just to make your body more sensitive" he grinned and licked his lips then moved his way down again glancing at his brother from time to time whit his golden eyes which where filled whit lust and mischievousness. The black haired male arrived at his brothers private parts again and licked everything around his brothers cock and balls leaving those untouched still.

Once he was pleased whit everything he had licked then started to lick his brothers balls as promised he wouldnt kiss or suck only lick his brother, he moved his brothers leg whit his hand so he hand a bit more room while he was crouched down in front of his brother again kneeling on the ground licking his brothers balls flicking them whit his tongue then swirled it around the balls before licking up his brothers cock hoping it would be as sensitive as he hoped his brother would be.

Lin take a small breath before looked up at his brother, raised his eyebrow cause Yuki's statement. "eeh? you just start it.. you're wasting time, Yuki.." he whimpered unpatiently, then added more. "..and you already know my I was hard to made sensitive so your try wasn't enough.." he smirked, still didn't admit that he was completely sensitive. At the moment the blood demon's tongue went down, he's a bit grinned and guessed his younger brother finally gave up and licked his private area. But he hissed instead cause his prediction was wrong, his brother keep teasing him at the end. "Yu-Yuki.." he whimpered as his balls just being licked that made his cock burned and throbbing like hell.

The red head wanted to yelled at the black head but the burned and throbbed feeling stopped him, just made him let out a soft whines. He gasped a little after the younger male lifted his leg and exposed his lower region. The neko parts of Lin appeared as the black head's skillful tongue flicked his balls, made he lose his mind. "Kuroyuki! you made my length burn and throb! stop this, just do me.." he cursed out, couldn't take any tease anymore.

Kuroyuki pulled his tongue back and smirked at his brother his eyes glinting evilishly "my my does this mean i won whit out getting to the best part?" he said in a taunting tone and a dominant but playful manner his golden eyes glowing slight "oh well if nii-san wants me to fuck him i will" he licked his lips and untied his yukata whit this the yukata fell open and showed his naked chest and his underwear whit a bulge in them, he took his own cock out and inserted it into his brother whit one trust letting out a groan of pleasure.

The yukata was still covering the black haired demon his back and arms, the black haired demon leaned over slightly and kissed his brother lustfully as he builds up his speed rapidly only using his hands for support, once he broke the kiss he smirked and kept the semi hard speed letting out a moan "ill do what nii-san tells me to" he said whit a slight smirk knowing this might become sexual torture on either him his brother r both of them but at the same time extreme pleasure.

Lin breathed frantically cause finally his brother pulled the tongue and stopped teased him but now whole of his body burned in need. He flicked up his messy bangs and expose his red and horny face, glared at the younger one cause the other words was right but it hurt his pride cause he's the one who asking this game. 'Che! This brat really knocked me out.. I never know that he could made like this..' he cursed on his head, snapped his head up cause Yuki's words got his attention. "Yes, I know but just give some time to bre-Ahh!" He let out a mewl sounds at the fast movement from the blood demon that within second pushed his big cock inside the neko's hole.

The red head groaned in pleasure as feeling his brother cock again on his inner walls, felt his inner walls tighten and embracing the black head's cock. When he wanted to let out his mewled sounds, the younger male already locked out his mouth in the lusty kiss which kissed back surely. He start to breathed more hard at the moment his younger brother keep in the slow pace. "You attack me but you want to grant any my wish? Huh, interesting.." he smirked then added with low whisper. "..make me begged to you" he know his wish was silly but he couldn't help but played more with his beloved brother.

Kuroyuki looked down at Lin who was under him and grinned at the words the older brother told him, the younger brother licked his lips "you really like to be tortured dont you nii-san" he said tauntingly and started to trust hard and deep into his brother and used one hand to squeeze his brothers cock right under the tip so he wouldnt be able to cum till he would release his hand from his brothers cock.

The younger brother used his other hand for support so he could keep going hard and deep, the golden eyes glanced at the older brother while the younger male licks his lips and leans down brushing his wet lips over his brothers lips wanting to see what his brothers reaction would be to this but before his brother could kiss him or try to he moved his mouth down gently biting down his brothers neck.

The red eyes of Lin glinted in excitement while the black head commented his wish that sound somehow masochist for the neko male. "I don't know~ I think it was a fun thing, my little brother.." he grinned then didn't have any chance to talk again cause the younger male already rammed his hard cock deep inside Lin, made his body jolted and felt the old feeling that overwhelming him. His facial always changed over the time but most of them was a pleasured face but it doesn't last long while the younger male pinched under the tip of his cock.

"Ugh! so you start to torture me now? come on give me more torture, Yuki.." he screamed out while his lower region being trusted hard and rough. He bit his lower lips as he produced his usual mewled sounds, felt his cock burned cause he even couldn't leaked his pre-cum from his tip but he loved it. One thing he never realize, he's indeed a masochist male though he still could take a control.

Kuroyuki grinned against Lin his neck as the older brother asked for more torture "i knew you like being tortured" he bit his brothers neck just en of to break the skin slightly then licked the spot he bit before moving his mouth more down so he could play whit his brothers nipples roughly as his trusts get even rougher as he could feel the prostate as he trusts hard and deep into the red head making the black head moan slightly as he loved feeling that spot against his tip.

Kuroyuki was thinking about the things he could do to torture Lin more but his mind was mostly black since he didnt have any toys at hand at all or any other material to use so he just kept trusting deep and hard slowly tapping into his demon speed and power knowing his brother could easily take it even thou he might rip a little.

As the warm breath of Yuki touched Lin's neck, he shuddered cause it sends a few shivers through his spine and his while body. He just smirked at his brother's comment then it become a low but heavy hiss while the blood demon's tooth biting his flesh roughly. "ugh! you make me bleeding my little brother~ it will recover long, Yuki.." he grunted though he really damn loved that moreover while the younger male start to play with his hardening nipple, make it more and more hard, sensitive, and of course scratched.

"there, Yuki! m-more.. it's really good at that spot.." he screamed out loud as his pleasurable spot being hit rough and hard. The slamming sounds filling this secret room and mixing with their groan and moans. The neko male could felt his ass dripping some blood but his hurt feeling already taken by the pleasure while his sweets spot being rammed over and over. "Kuroyuki..Kuroyuki.." he said his beloved brother's name like a spell.

"your blood tastes good Nii-san" he said tauntingly as he used his fangs on Lin his nipples hearing it felt good so he kept going going a bight rougher on his older brother every now and as he hears his name being called over and over making him smirk and slow down on everything just to taunt the red head to see if he would beg for more he know this would be torture mostly on the both of them but he wanted to see how long his brother would last like this.

Kuroyuki his golden eyes almost looked as if they where glowing as he looked at Lin moving his hips slow but deep still hitting the sweet spot that always felt so good on his own cock, the black head his eyes showing he was waiting for something.

"Aah, I'm glad you like it, Yuki~ taste it properly my brother.." Lin said between his loud moans, gasped with arched back cause now Yuki's mouth going down to his nipple and crashed it with the other fangs. "U-Ugh! that was good my brother.. you made my whole body burned.." he start to say something that's not he usually said, ecstasy of pleasure drive him insane. When the blood demon slowed down, the red head bucked his hips so he could get more hard then glared at the younger male. "who was telling you to slow down, Kuroyuki.." he said impatiently, groaned slightly.

Though the movement slow, the black head cock keep hit his sweet spot dead on but it was torturing for him! His hard-rock-member twitched by that and leaked the pre-cum while his brother hand not hold it anymore. "Yuki, do something.. I know you torture like me as well.." he growled while seeing the golden eyes of Yuki that somehow saying 'beg-to-me' but the neko male doesn't want to begged anymore though he was loved do that for his masochism.

Kuroyuki heard the words come from Lin but it werent the words he wanted to hear making him squint his eyes slightly and kept going slow not giving up, one hand went back to his brothers cock and found the pre-cum "how mean of you nii-san" he said tauntingly and played whit the pre-cum on the tip of his older brothers cock then grabbed the cock again on the place so his brother do anything but bag for release.

The younger brother started to move harder again for a few trusts then slow again and hard again and continue the hard then slow pace using his fangs on his brothers neck and chest torturing the living hell out of him sexually till he would beg to get more or to let him cum, the younger brother was to determined to just give his brother what he wanted so easily even if he had to bare whit this himself.

Lin know that he made some mistake cause his brother squinted his eyes after the red head yelled and protested about the speed. The torturing feeling keep going on and that made the neko male's patient evaporated moreover when the younger male thrusted hard and slow repeatly. He breathed hard then looked up at his younger brother with aloud groan at the moment his tip being hold hard again, swallowed all his pride he give the other his best begged eyes. "please my b-brother.. do me really hard and let me c-cum.." he said stutterly know, his nerve was on the last limit.

The half demon waited patiently for the blood demon's response and couldn't help but moaned and moaned cause the fangs on his nipple and his slender neck make his mind blank, couldn't think of anything anymore. "ugh! Kuroyuki! please no more.. no more for your torture just move hard and let me cum!" he yelled desperately, even his tears start to leaked from the corner of his eyes cause his body couldn't take it anymore.

Kuroyuki was pleased when his brother said the words the younger one wanted to hear and starts to slowly rebuild his speed till his brother literally commanded him to go hard and make Lin cum so the younger one lets go of his brothers tip and goes full speed as he uses his hands on the bed for his support grabbing the sheets trying not to go to hard and really hurt his brother.

The black head lets out his moans he loved going hard it just felt the best hitting his brothers sweet spot and leaned in for a kiss and kissed his brother deeply almost out of breath after the kiss feeling his body shutter hoping his brother was close to.

There's no words that being spoken but the speed of thrust from Yuki made Lin understand, finally his brother stopped all the torture and let him cum. The red head's groans turned out to be a lewd moans again, this speed much better than before though he know his body didn't take more hard cause the torture before. Gripping the sheet near him, the older male arched his back while his brother's cock poked his sweet spot again. His breath hitch up and his hands wandered on Yuki's chest; played with the nipple, wanted to give a little gift to the other cause he wanted to move fast again.

At the moment the half demon busy with the nipple, his lips being caught by the younger male and kissed him until he lost his breath. Lin gasped hard and leaned back from the kiss, felt the tingling feeling like he close to his climax. "unnh, more Yuki.. I-I'm c-closer soon.." he hold his brother's arm tight while looking at the golden eyes.

Kuroyuki felt his brothers hands on his chest playing his his nipples hinting he wanted more, once the kiss was broke and Lin asked for more the black head couldnt help but oblige to the red head his wishes as he wanted to cum himself as well and soon after holding out for so long kind of regretting agreeing to torturing his brother before to make him beg as he wanted to, he moans against his brothers lips before he crashed his lips back into his brothers lips.

he moans into the kiss and feels his own cock pulse ready to shoot his load and knew he couldnt hold it, he broke the kiss "i im cumming" he said softly be fore he threw his head into his neck "Ng Lin ha" he moans out while he cums.

The speed of Yuki's thrust went faster and faster within the second, Lin's younger brother really obeyed with what was he said. This much better than the torturing like hold his climax with hard way though the torturing way was he liked as well. Yeah, he's masochist after all. His attention snapped back to his brother while he moaned and crashed their lips again, another hungry and rough kiss that he had which the red head kissed back more rough and with full of passionate too, then moaned lewdly with a slight mewled sounds within the kiss.

The half demon gasps for an air as the kiss was broke, felt the cock inside him pulsating and second later the black head mentioned he will cummed. "it's okay Yuki.. fill me with your cum.." he whined with moans after said it cause his younger brother's cum released hard to deepest part of his ass. "aah! umm, it's feels good my brother.." he groaned the sighed in relief, shotted his cum as well toward Kuroyuki's stomach.

Kuroyuki looked at Lin after he catches his breath "you really like to talk while having sex dont you nii-san" he said whit puffed cheeks as he pulled out looking around "i should put a bed and shower in here shouldnt i?" he said looking at the boring room then stretched looking at the red head "your to damn sexy for your own good my dear nii-san" he paused "you really are a masochist" he chuckled.

The younger brother stood up and clapped his hands attaching a bathroom and placing a bed in the doorless room lighting the fireplace to make it nice and cozy in there "lets spend the rest of the day here" he smiled walking to the shower then stopped and turned to his older brother "i feel like doing it in a bathtub how about you nii-san?" he asked licking his lips and swinging his ass seductively at the red head.

Lin breathed softly now as he laid on the bed with Yuki still on top of him who protested with his new character that was a sound maker and masochist. "Well, don't get me wrong.. this, I mean my new character was appeared when my demon's side awaken completely, you know.." he reasoned, looked to the side with a slight blush. He followed his younger brother's gaze and shrugs. "it's up to you.. I didn't matter with the furniture but the bathroom must be added.." he nailed the bathroom's word cause he hate being dirty. He just rolled his eyes while the younger male teased him, again; just let it be and don't mind with it.

Within one wink of eyes, the furniture that the blood demon told before already attached on the doorless room. "of course I prefer this room than being followed by Hibiki.." he huffed and rolled over on the bed so he could sat on it at the moment the black head inviting him do more on the shower with swinging ass. "there's no way I denied it, Kuroyuki~" he smirked, dashed and nuzzled on his neck. "this time I'll be the top, my little brother.." he whispered.

Kuroyuki was almost in the bathroom when he was being clinged at Lin and chuckled "who knows i might not let you nii-san" he paused "im no longer interested in giving you what you want" he said whit his grin and walked whit his brother still clinging to him to the bathroom and started up a bath "lets rinse off first so the bath water wont be as white" he said teasingly and opened up the tab to rinse them off once the buckets where filled whit water.

The black head throws the water from the bucket over him to clean him a bit before he entered the bathtub whit a slight groan of pleasure as his body slowly sank into the hot water and waited for the red head to join him while he relaxes his body and muscles.

Lin clicked his tongue while hearing his brother chuckled and his comment, looked at the excited with teasing the red head. "ugh! you're really unfair, Yuki.." he pouted then let his brother walked with pulling himself to the bathroom. He leaned back from his brother and nod slightly though he rolled his eyes cause his brother teased him, again.. "I know,I know.. you don't have to said it, I'll do it anyway.." he muttered take another bucket, splashed the cold water on his body. The older male hissed a his asshole leaked come of Kuroyuki's cum with the blood as well, the stinging pain bother him a bit.

The half demon rinsed his body once more especially his entrance, make sure it already cleaned from the white stuff then walked to the bathtub where his brother waiting him. He sighed softly as the warm water relaxed his whole body, leaned on the edge of the bathtub while staring at the black head without anywords.

Kuroyuki licked his lips as Lin entered the bathtub and crawled over to the red head "i didnt hurt you to bad did i?" he asked sincerely concerned licking his neck gently "i should heal you a bit shouldnt i?" he smelled the blood coming from his brother as he rinsed off. The black head looked gently at the red head "its hard having split personalities isnt it" he grinned slightly knowing what it was like.

The blood demon slides a hand to the neko his ass and lets the water around it turn to blood and heal the neko his entrance feeling a bit guilty he made his brother rip then kissed his brother gently.

The red head sighed deeply as Yuki crawled on him, shrugged his shoulder after his brother asking him. "well, it was hurt indeed but it was feels good too at the same time.." he chuckled slightly, hummed cause the younger male licked his neck. "It's up to you.." he paused and added more. "..now I know what were you feel when changed the personality. It was really sucks!" he grunted and bring his arm to wrap it around his beloved brother.

Lin closed his eyes while something warm like magic healed his ass and the black head lips kissed him gently. "mmmhh.. now it felt better.. thanks.." he muttered after break the kiss. He sighed again, feeling tired and just hugged the other tight for a moment.