-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Kuroyuki breathed heavily and heard the words Lin wanted to cum together whit him soon after he felt his older brother tighten around him squeezing the cum out of the younger male who moaned and came breathing heavily as his older brother kept moving on top of him slightly "ha ah fuck y your to good" he finally looked at the red head properly "i love you nii-san" the younger male tried to make the older male stop moving on top of him or he would get fully hard again.

Kuroyuki leaned on his elbows " please stop moving " he blushed slightly and let himself fall on his back feeling his control slip " gomen i i need rest ill make it up to you in the morning" he mumbled feeling his consciousness slip and his eyes close on there own.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Right after Lin cummed on his own hand, he felt Yuki's cock inside his ass twitching then a moment later he could felt the warm cum shotted at deepest part of his ass. He grinned cause his brother praised him again and say the usual three words that always made his heart fluttered in happiness. "I love you too, Yuki.." he said softly when his eyes soften again and back to his normal right after the younger male begged him to stop moved which he obeyed now.

The red head could felt his body really tired and didn't have any strength left after his demon's side gone. He glanced at the black haired male who mumbled and already lost his conscious that made Lin smiled with a slight nod, pulled out his cock slowly and collapsed his body beside his brother's body. The older male kissed Kuroyuki lips softly then hugged him tight and covered their body with the blanket before mumbling. "Oyasumi, Yuki.."

Kuroyuki felt some movement around him while he was asleep but he was to tired to wake up using magic after training and controlling his own personalities what he was still training himself to do right then the sex he was physically and mentally exhausted. The door to Kuroyuki his bedroom opened slightly and looked at the two demons who clearly had there fun together but where asleep now a mumbled and heavy sign could be heard before the door closed again.

The younger demon woke up when his body was fully rested his eyes slowly opened and smelled his brothers sent "hmm Lin" he said sleep and rolled over so he was facing his brother nuzzling him, the younger male was ecstatic his older brother was there in his bed he gently lets his hands slide over his brothers body making sure every part of his brother was there.

Lin hugged his brother tight as he fell asleep but his awareness awake again cause he heard a footsteps that directed to Yuki's room. He keep stay still on the bed and pretend to sleep while someone open up the door of the room. "Who's that person?" he peeked from the corner of his eyes and didn't even know who's that cause his demon's power already run out after had sex before. But he doesn't sense any danger so he just shrugged and continue his sleep, nuzzled his head on the other body.

The next day the red head wake up with his beloved brother on his side, made him smiled softly and continue to have more sleep cause the blood demon didn't wake up yet. After a couple of minutes, he felt his younger brother had wake up and called his name with his body nuzzled on Lin's. The older male wiggled his body cause Kuroyuki touched every inch of his body, he appeared his tail and wrap it around Yuki's body. "Morning, Yuki~"

Kuroyuki felt a tail creep around his body and knew it belonged to Lin who greeted him " morning Nii-san" he smiled as he said that and pecked his brothers lips and still lets his hand wander over his older brothers body " hmm its indeed a good morning, no your here" he said in his bedroom voice thinking of ways to have fun whit his older brother to make up for lost time, when he was about to move in on his brother there was a knock on the door which opened whit out waiting for permission.

Once the door was open en of Yuki could see the head guard and glared at him which the male totally ignored "i was asked to call you and your guest for breakfast, if our not ready in ten minutes i drag the two of you there, an no i dont care if your dressed or not" whit that he closed the door but stayed in front of it so he could really dragged them out if they took to long. The young demon groaned and got up knowing he didnt want to be disturbed during play by that guard he went to his closet and roamed trough it then realized he wouldnt have clothes that would fit Lin.

The neko male blinked his eyes and chuckled softly cause his brother gave him a good morning kiss that he never expected. "Hmm, you're neer did this before.. I loved it.. how cute of you~" he grinned and now wrapped his leg around Yuki's waist, looked like he didn't wanted to gave his brother to another person. He clung his arm on his younger brother's neck and enjoyed more the touch of Kuroyuki's hand, knowing that the other thought about something to had some game for this morning.

But his attention and his mind distracted when the door opened up and showed the head guard that he saw before, made him hissed like a cat and wrapped more his tail around the black head's body. 'Tsk! That guard ruined my morning with Yuki..' he thought and heard the door closed, looked at his brother that already get off from the bed and search some clothes but didn't find any clothes that fit for the red head. "So have I to be naked when attended to the dining hall?" He whispered on Yuki's ear and hugged him from behind.

Kuroyuki was thinking of options to fix this when he was hugged from behind and looked at Lin " hmm your clingy today" he chuckled and kissed his brothers cheek getting an idea, " im back in a flash" he wiggled himself free and walked to the door not caring he was still naked. The black haired male opened the door " give me your clothes" he ordered the head guard whit his hand stretched out only having the guard stunned and eyes his body whit out meaning to.

The younger male tapped his foot " oi, hurry up or ill take them off you myself" he said whit his dominant voice making the guard growl slightly he turned on his heels "please wait a bit Kuroyuki sama" he walked off and the younger male closed the door pleased walking back to his closet getting himself dressed " ill ask grandma to get you some clothes for yourself later" he smiled knowing his brother might be displeased whit this solution but it was fun for the black haired demon.

Lin raised his eyebrow and pouted slightly at Yuki's comment. "I just wanted to have more time with you but we can't because that shit guard so I clung on you to make my mood lighten a bit." he explained and let go his embrace after had a kiss on his cheek, watched in confused way cause his brother forced the head guard to take off his clothes 'ooh~ he wanted me to wear it.. take that as your punishment for intruding my time, shit guard!' He thought with a flash of grin.

The half demon saw the guard obeyed and beg to have a bit time to take off his clothes, gazing at his younger brother who start to dressed up. "You were scary when ordered like that, Yuki~" he chuckled but it stopped cause heard the next words of the younger male. "No.. I'll searched it by myself.. no need your grandmother's help.." he groaned and crossed his arm.

Kuroyuki fixed his clothes and raised an eyebrow at Lin "why do you dislike her so much?" he asked not getting why his older brother was acting like that then kissed his brother, the younger brother wrapped his arms around the older brothers neck deeping the kiss clinging to him closely just as he was planning on letting his hands wonder again there was a knock on the door again. The younger demon broke from the kiss and walked to the door and opened it seeing the head guard again whit a stack of clean clothes making the younger demon tilt his head.

"what is this, did i ask for those?" he said in a annoyed voice but the guard didnt say anything about that and just handed him the clothes "5 more minutes" he said and turned his back to the young demon telling him he would wait there, Yuki signed and closed the door "hes no fun at all" he mumbled and walked to Lin handing him the clothes "the two of you are about the same size so put these on" he smiled at the older demon.

The red haired male just shrugged while his brother asking him about the reason he didn't like Yuki's grandma. "Well, I just hate her.. there's no special reason at all.. umm, but I had plan to kill her cause she take you once we had gathered at the meeting hall before.." he sighed but that act distracted cause his younger brother started to kissed him. The older male grunted eithin the kiss and tilted his head to the side while Yuki's small arm wrapped around him. He just start to felt the heavenly when the knock on the door intrude them. "Shit! That guard!" he clicked his tongue and saw the blood demon opened the door again.

Lin leaned on the bedpost and heard a small fight on the their conversation, just ignore it and glanced at the black head who had a pile of clothes on his hand. He nodded and take the clothes put that on his body within a second. "Nee, Yuki.. can I just kill that guard? He always intrude us~" he whined take the smaller male to his hug.

Kuroyuki chuckled as Lin winned about the guard and was pulled into a hug "no you cant, if you do you have to become my bodyguard and granny's" he paused "hes strong, the strongest of the guards so hes needed" he stroked his older brothers cheeks "you are adorable when your like this Nii-san" he kissed his brothers cheek "go get dressed" he hugged his brother tightly before he stepped back so his brother could get dressed he walked into the bathroom and fixed his hair a bit and splashed his face whit some water to cool himself off.

The black haired demon walked back into his bedroom and looked at the red haired demon "come on sexy redhead" he stuck his tongue out at his brother teasingly because it was so much fun to tease his brother and walked to the door opening it seeing the guard still in front of the door who looked grumpy at the young demon.

The neko male sighed as he heard his brother prevent him to killed the head guard, leaned to Yuki's soft palm when it caressed his cheek. "Oh fine.. so he could intrude and ordered us as he widh, huh? It's really no fun.." he clicked his tongue but at the same time a red color creep on his white face cause the other called him adorable male. "U-um? No, I'm not adorable, Yuki.. I just hate being intruded like before.. " he reasoned a thing then leaned back after Yuki kissed his cheek and hugged him, buttoning his shirt and pants then glanced at his clothes one time again. He combed his red locks with his finger in front of the mirror, wait the younger male to finish at the bathroom.

Lin rolled his eyes toward the blood demon at the moment he teased the half demon again, sneered as well then walked behind his younger brother. The older male saw the annoyed guard again and sighed cause that guard seems lost his patient.

The guard looked even more annoyed after seeing Lin in his clothes but didnt say anything as he started to walk and lead the way to the dining hall where they where expected for breakfast, once they arrived the guard opened the door greeted the older woman and waited for the two young demons to have entered the dining room before going back out and closed the door giving them privacy.

The blood demon greeted hid grandmother and sat down in his seat seeing breakfast for 3 was already served and started to eat not caring about his table manners at this moment he was just simply hungry, the silence was broken by the older demon "well even if your father is against you two or you Lin coming here i simply dont mind, as long as you know Kuroyuki has to train a lot still and you have to breed but i assume thats for another time" she smiled slightly.

Kuroyuki looked a bit astonished at the older woman her words and looked at Lin then back to the older demon "hes staying in my room right" he stated more then he asked which only made the older demon smile and locked her eyes whit the red headed demon.

Lin just shruged and avoid the head guard when he gave him a dislike looks, walked beside Yuki and intertwined their hands. He looked around, studying the structure of Yuki's clan estate and saw a big door in front of them that he guess was a dining hall. Once the guard opened the door, he coukd saw a simple dining table with foods and his brother's grandma who sat on the one of the chair.

The older male bowed his body a bit as looked at the older demon before sat down on the chair next to his brother. He just wanted to start eat while he heard a noisy sound of the spoon and the plate that made by the young blood demon, make the neko male chuckled softly then eat his breakfast in silent. But he slowed his chew while his brother's grandma broke the silent, something on her words distracted.

'She let the breed issue gone for a while!?' The red head though and somehow smirked when heard a stubborn words from the black head who said Lin will be in the young blood demon's room. He coukd a gaze of the woman fell on him then raised his eyebrow. "what? Am I making some mistake.. please don't stare at me like that.

The older woman looked at the red head still "do you want to stay in Kuroyuki his room?" she started to eat looked at her food, the younger black head had grinned as he finished his food "can i play hooky on practice today and show nii-san around" he asked in his cute voice trying to convince his grandmother to let him off for practice but the older woman just signed and didnt speak yet till she knew when the red head wanted to do while he was here.

The younger male pouted and clings to his brothers arm looking from the red head to the older woman trying for the both of them to agree to his terms so he and his brother could have fun all day and he could show his brother around maybe annoy the guard while they where at it.

The red head scooped his food while Yuki's grandma asking him, rolled his eyes with slight sighs. "of course I'll stay at my brother's room.." he looked at his food again, finish it fast. He wiped his mouth and blinked his eyes as his brother pleaded with his grandma to play around today, didn't expect the black head will do that. Lin glanced at the older woman then back to the clingy Kuroyuki, smiled at him and ruffled his head.

The half demon looked at the older demon and somehow pleaded her with his red eyes. Well, he was indeed want to spend his time just with the blood demon today so Yuki's idea is a good one. But he's a bit doubt if his younger brother's grandma will let them.

the older woman nodded when Lin told her he would stay in Kuroyuki his room then signed as both the young demons pleaded whit her to let them have a day together, she rolled her eyes "fine but tomorrow you will go back to training so dont over do your play" she had finished her food and got up then walked out of the room but before she really left trough the door she stopped "right only Hibiki will stay whit you or near you all day" the head guard heard the command and signed.

Kuroyuki was delighted his grandmother agreed to them but once he heard the condition he frowned knowing Hibiki is the head guard that kept annoying them and always took guard and stay close way to literally for the black haired demon his taste who was now waiting for his older brother to finish his food so they could go and play.

Lin's red orbs brighten as the older woman let them to have they free day today though Yuki's grandma gave him an annoyed rolled eyes to him which he ignored completely. He smiled softly at his brother and ruffled his hair gently but it stopped as the woman mentioned about being guarded by Hibiki that make he glanced at his brother and looked at him with who- the-hell-Hibiki-was? looks. But his question already answered after he heard the heavy sighs from the head guard that made he sighed as well.

The red head push aside his plate and take his brother to his embrace, not caring if that grandma or Hibiki saw it. "It's not fun at all if he's around us, Yuki.." he mumbled in the black head's ear, squeezed his hand then rested his head on the other shoukder.

Kuroyuki chuckled at Lin his mumbling words and ruffles his hair "so are you done eating?" he asked looking at the plate his brother had pushed away from himself then glanced at his brother but only saw the red hair which he couldnt resist putting his mouth on pretending to bite it liking the intimacy they had but he wanted more and some privacy since he really didnt like being watched because that reminds him of the punishments he had.

The young black haired demon got up while he pulled the Red head up whit him and led him passed the head guard who groaned and fallowed after them not because he wanted to but because he had to, the black haired demon gave a small tour of the estate while holding hands still.

The neko male just smiled softly as his brother ruffled his hair, saw the biting lips of Yuki that really inviting him to do something than embraced the other. But again, a pairs of eye burmed his back, knowing that hibiki sees that which made him pissed off but he couldn't help since Yuki's grandma decision can't be denied. Lin blinked at the moment his younger brother pulled his hands, walked off from the dining hall to the coridor of his brother's clan estate, a bit satisfied after seeing the annoyed face of Hibiki's.

"So, where will we go now, hmm? " the half demon asked and squeezed Kuroyuki's hand gently while looking around at the garden. He could felt the head guard followed them from behind that made his mood went down again. 'it's not date if being followed like this..' he mumbled with a slight whine.

Kuroyuki showed Lin around and arrived at the garden where he heard his older brother mumble and whine at the same time and making him almost laugh "who said it was a date" he said tauntingly and glanced at Hibiki his eyes almost screaming back off but it just didnt help at all making the younger brother sign heavily then kissed his older brother and smirked in the kiss then used a trick he had just learned lately and they vanished reappearing in a small room whit a fireplace and a couch but no doors.

The black haired male broke the kiss "hehe my secret room" he said whit a smirk "not even granny can come here whit out my permission" he pushed his brother onto the couch and licked his lips "you really need to learn how to wear traditional clothes so much easier to get where i want then those western things" he crackled his neck and kneeled down ready to pull his older brothers pants off.

Lin frowned his eyebrow as Yuki laughed at him and heard he said this wasn't a date. "Oh so you're not think like that, huh? " he crossed his arm and puffed his cheek, somehow he wanted to act like a little child in front of his brother and that's fun thing actually. But at the moment he looked back at his younger brother, the blood demon's lips already crashed to his which made him groaned and kissed back the other hungrily. The red head stunned for a moment as felt themagic surounding them, second later the view around them changed fast to the unknown room.

The half demon licked his lips when the younger male broke the kiss, grinned at the other slowly. "Hee~ it's great you could found this secured room.." he said and gasped whilee the black head pushed him on the couch. He tilted his head after heard Kuroyuki's comment. "What? This clothes are better enough for me.. I don't want a traditional one.." he replied somehow interested when the other pulled his pants off, looked like impatient.

Kuroyuki groaned at his brothers answer "it takes to damn long to get them off" he said when he finally ha Lin his ass naked "seducing me all morning" he said looking straight at his brothers eyes before he moved his lips to his brothers cock teasingly licking its very slowly "what is it that nii-san wants me to do" he asked seductively flashing his golden eyes at his brother asking what he wanted trying to please his brother for once.

the black haired male licked his brothers cock slowly up again as he waits for an answer of what his brother wanted him to do, he never would have guessed he would ever miss his brother as much as he had or that his brother would feel the same and after fainting halfway trough last night he kind of wanted to make up for that.

Lin giggled slightly as found his younger brother looked really in trouble to take off his jeans. "My my, it's just a simple jeans Yuki.. it's not really hard to pull it off.." he giggled again when finally Yuki could take his jeans off, showed his half hard member to the other. He just wanted to say something when the blood demon's slippery tongue touched the tip of his cock, raised an eyebrow cause his brother offered something interesting with his beautiful golden eyes. "You're really will do anything for me?"

The red head grunted with bucked hips while the younger male licked his shaft more with his skillful tongue, made his cock stand and hard against his stomach. He bit his lips and tried to not drowned by pleasure first cause he had some great idea. " nee, Yuki.. could you make me horny just by your tongue? I want to see it if you can" he smirked and waited the black head's response.

Kuroyuki was pleased by Lin his reaction to just a few simple licks over his cock, he tilted his head when his older brother suggest to make him horny just using his tongue it only made the younger male chuckle "of course i can, look at your body his reaction already from just two small licks" he said whit a big grin on his face then paused slightly "i need my hands for some support or holding something up are you against that nii-san?"

he moved down and and started to lick from his brothers feet up looking for all the soft spots he liked challenges like these that made his fire burn, he used only his tongue on his brothers legs like his brother told him to curious to see how his brother would like it.