-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

When the red head stepped right outside his house the guard of father that come out from nowhere but he just shrugged and didn't budge on his spot. And with one swing from one of his hand, all the guard that tried to catch him being pushed away by his magic and fall to the ground. He smirked and start to run with his neko's speed to the forest, when he reached the center of the forest he stopped for a momant and looked at the map that his trainer gave to him before, studied and remember the way to place of Yuki blood demon's clan.

But when Lin wanted to continue his trip to Yuki's place, he being stopped by the witch of his father's. "Tsk! They didn't want to let me go easily, huh? Okay, I'll fight with them within three minutes.." he said then start to changed to his demon's side and attack the witch without any pity, cut all of them into pieces. Well, when his demon side make him wild than usual and his killer side more dominant to him. Once he done with all of his enemy, he changed to his normal neko's form and continue to search his beloved brother.

The older male almost reached Yuki's place, he saw something that approached him like an animal but he didn't let his guard off. But when he saw that animal; a bunny, there's something on its body. Slowly he reached the bunny and take a small note from it. "This code, this is from Yuki?!" He widen his eyes and felt the happy feeling overwhelmed him. The half demon break the code and go to the place that his brother told on the code.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Kuroyuki had set up a barrier whit his magic which he could finally control better, not perfect but good en of the barrier made this place invisible to others making it look like the edge whit the fence of the ground that belonged to this estate. Yuki waited inside of the barrier for Lin to arrive hoping he found the bunny and could make it here safely the young demon kept looking around hoping to spot his brother as he stands there nervously hoping the rumors where right.

Some guards made there way to the barrier not noticing anything suspicious about the place at all which relieved the black haired blood demon then out of no where the head guard who was his grandmothers personal guard or something alike started to smash against the barrier, the young demon clicked his tongue in annoyance "tsk" and tried to concentrate on keeping the barrier up.

"hurry your ass up Lin" he yelled out to the forrest hoping his brother was close and could make it before the barrier would be broken, he could hear the head guard cursing at Yuki and keeps on trying to break down the barrier while the other guards stood there watching the head guard unsure of what they should do mostly because they where scared of the young demon but also of the head guard.

The red haired male almost reached the place that his brother told on the code but he stopped right away cause he found many guard that keeping an eye around the estate. 'che! I thought this place already know about my run away to pick Yuki out of here.. I must more careful or they will locked up my brother..' he thought then start to walked again, this time tried his best to not make any sound.

Lin raised his eyebrow as heard some noisy sounds near him and saw one guard knocked something but the other guard just seeing him in confused way. This made the half demon curious and he walked around at the blind spot so all the guard couldn't see him but he surprised cause he can walk through the wall. The older male hold his breath as seeing his younger brother inside it and tried hard to hold the barrier around him.

"Yuki.. I found you.." he mumbled but immediately help the blood demon to hold the barrier after kissed the other cheek lovingly. "glad to see you again, Yuki.. so is it better if we run away from here or just staying in here and hold out this barrier?" he said as glanced at the black head with his hand flowed his magic, hold the barrier as well.

Kuroyuki looked happily at his brother and pounced on his after his cheek was being kissed by Lin "you found it, im so glad you did" he nuzzled his brothers neck "i missed you so much" he didnt even hear his brothers question at first then broke the hug and looked at him weirdly "why run?" he asked confused "grandma doesnt mind, as long as we have at least two kids" he blushed slightly.

The young blood demon grabbed the young neko demon his hand and lowered it letting him know there was no more need for the barrier, letting the head guard break it while the smirk on Yuki his face grew stunning the head guard that the two brothers where already together and signed deeply bowing at them slightly admitting defeat for now and lead them back inside.

"Granny is actually pretty nice, i still cant control everything as good as i should so i need more practice" he paused and happily held his older brothers hand "your already done whit your training?" he asked in his sweet personality his whole face and body language showed he was ecstatic from happiness.

The neko male stumble back a bit at the moment the younger male pounced at him and hugged him like no other day to did that. "yeah, I found it and I miss you too, Yuki.." he let down one of his hand and wrapped it around Yuki's waist while the other nuzzled on his neck. He puzzled for a couple of second cause the half demon said that his grand mother didn't as them breed for two child, this confused the older male.

But when he wanted to protest, his act being stopped cause his blood demon brother put down his hands and let the guard broke the barrier. He glanced at all the guard with his best cold gaze and walk away with his brother. The red head could heard all his babble about the other granny, kinda jealous that his beloved Kuroyuki babble about another people though it was Yuki's grandmother. Then his attention got back to the black head as he asked him with intertwining hands.

"umm, my training was really rough but I can make it.. If I couldn't, I never be here like now.." he smiled and a little bit relaxed when seeing his brother's cute side. But his thought always bugged his mind then he decided to asked that now. "Yuki, look at me.. I-I'm confused about your words before.. We are both male and we can't have any child, right?" he sighed, bit his lips cause he know that this will changed the cheerful side of his brother.

Kuroyuki was stopped by Lin whit the question if they could breed or not, the younger male looked down and blushed "um she was going to explain that part to me still" he glanced at the guard who was still walking a head then he hugged his older brother tightly and used his magic to move them both to his room pushing his brother on the bed "speaking of that, dad sold my sperm to males to so i guess there is a way" he smirked and licked his lips seductively.

"i missed Lin-nii for to long maybe we should try it out if we can breed" he smirked and pushed his older brother on his back before he kissed him passionately while his hands where already on there way to undress the older brother clearly showing he was already in heat and seriously longed for his brother.

The half demon blinked his eyes after heard Yuki's words and couldn't believe that for a few times, grinned widely at the younger male. "so I just the one who was too furious about your breed, hmm?" he chuckled softly and hugged back the blood demon's body tight as well, felt the magic aura surrounded them. When his red eyes open up, he saw the different sight looked like a bedroom that he guess was his brother's room. But at the moment he wanted to say something, the black haired male already pushed him on the bed make a 'thud' sounds.

"ooh, your wild character come out again, huh? okay just try it now.." Lin smirked as well then open his arm widely and laid on the bed, felt the hungry kiss from Kuroyuki. He tilted his head more and slide his tongue inside the demon's mouth while the other start to strip his clothes from his muscled body.

Kuroyuki looked at Lin whit a tilted head "my my no protesting at all or trying to be top" he asked suspiciously whit an raised eyebrow before he pulled his older brothers clothes off before kissing his older brother from his jaw to his neck to the chest playing whit his brothers nipples carefully so he could hear the sounds he missed so much, the younger demon took his time exploring his older brother his sensitive spots on his body he wanted to fully explore his brothers body this time.

The younger demon fully explored his brothers chest and sides before he reached the lower part of his brothers body using his hands to explore first this time as his eyes watched his brothers reaction to find the sensitive spots, he licked his lips "how does Lin-nii like me being gentle or does Lin-nii the rough more" he asked in a teasing tone wanting to know what his brother liked more.

The red haired male already lost on hazzy and lust mind, couldn't resist to be touched but the younger blood demon even ignored the other words. It looked like a couple of years for Lin not being touched by Yuki though it just a couple of days, his body reacted by itself. The half demon's breath start to hitch up while his brother start to kissed his jaw down to his neck and to his chest, arched his back completely and let out a lewd moans from his mouth. He loved the way Yuki touched his body it was wild but full of loving way, made he throw his head to side once the other tongue flicked his nipple.

The older male moaned a couple of times before wrapped one of his leg around the younger male, his body jolted at the moment his brother touched his semi-hard cock made his awareness got back to his mind. Lin had moaned again but before Kuroyuki could do more he raised his body and pushed away his beloved brother's body on the bed."I was the one who should asked that Yuki~ want to prepare or just do it now, hm?" He licked his finger seductively then wandered his hands to Yuki's nipple and tweaked it while waiting the black head's response, didn't want to let his guard off again.

Kuroyuki was shifted in position before he knew it he was on his back clicking his tongue annoyed "tsk" he glared slightly at his brother "next time ill tie you up" he said whit a groan then signed "you know i like it a bit rough whit you, or more rough " he reached out his hand to Lin his face "it feels good if its you" he said softly then pulled his brothers face closer trying not to let a moan out just yet just before his lips touched his older brother he whispered " i love you" he crashed his lips into his brothers lips.

the younger brother lets a moan slip while he still kissed his older brother longingly he had missed his brothers touches so badly they where driving him crazy now as his body almost obeyed his brothers touches not wanting them to end.

The neko male grinned then chuckled as the younger demon tsked and glared at him, really expecting about this response of Yuki. "Oh, just try if you could tie me up, my little brother.." he said with husky voice and smirked while the younger male told him about being more rough was okay for Yuki. Lin nuzzled his face on his brother's palms. " of course I'm the best for you, Yuki.." he widen his eyes in surprised when the blood demon crashed his lips to the half demon that being kissed back so rough by Lin as well.

The older male smirked beneath the passionate kiss at the moment he heard the beautiful moans from his younger brother, make his cock fully erect. He start to explored all of Kuroyuki's muscled body, touched evey inch of it while his tongue going crazy inside the other mouth wrestled with Yuki's tongue. He leaned back and look at the younger demon with glinted eyes. "Your body really tame now, Yuki~ what if I touched here?" with that words he teased the other tip with his finger.

Kuroyuki enjoyed every touch Lin made on his body as he kept kissing him roughly sucking on his brothers tongue and wrestling whit it once the kiss was broke and his older brother teased his tip as he spoke teasing words the younger brother couldnt help but groan and glare at his brother for his words, the younger brother lets a hand slide to older brothers ass and played whit it "its probably the same as me playing whit your ass or cock now isnt it Lin-nii" he said whit his own husky voice.

The younger brother played whit his brothers ass not giving in on being bottom after his brothers teasing and taunting words which refired his instinct to top his brother, he inserted a finger in his beloved older brothers ass moving it in and out before putting in a second while his other hand wrapped tightly around his brother to make sure he wouldnt try to escape as a soft moan escaped his own lips.

@CheputChan19

The red haired male's smirk more and more wide at the moment his brother groaned then saw the glare thay he liked so much. "Hmm~ I like your wild character, Kuroyuki.. I-Ahh~" his words trailled off and moaned because Yuki's finger rubbed against his ass. He grunted and tried to pushed his brother's finger from his twitching ass, didn't want to let his brother topped him now. "Are you really want to so badly to topped me, hmm?" He said within his breath, shivered a bit as his younger brother's husky voice passed his ear.

Lin bite his lips harshly with a muffle moans cause his beloved brother keep played with his ass, gasped with arhed his back at the moment the long finger slide inside his tight ass. The half demon start to breath hard while the older male keep shoved his finger on his ass, tried his best to break free his hands that being locked with Kuroyuki's strong arm. "Yu-Yuki.. you grow really strong now, huh?I can't break free from your grip.." he sighed with a slight pout,couldn't bear the pleasure feeling inside his ass.

Kuroyuki smirked when he noticed how well Lin reacted to him "i wasnt fully set on topping till you taunted me" he smirked then inserted a second finger inside of his older brothers ass, he then just pulled them out and lets go of his brother "i lost interest in topping now" he said in a taunting bored voice to see how his older brother would react to this as the younger brother changed his tactics.

The younger demon rests his hands on the bed near his head licking his lips waiting for his older brothers next move that was still on top of him "you know you can just ride me Lin-nii" he said whit a wide smirk before he licked his lips curious to what would come next.

The half demon sighed as heard Kuroyuki's explain words then crossedhis arm. "So are you want to tell me, don't taunt you or I'll be the bottom, hmm?" He pouted but it's not last long cause his brother pushed another finger inside his ass. He just start to felt the pleasure again but Yuki's finger already pulled out, made him whined by the blank feeling then raised his eyebrow at Yuki's comment.

This situation made the red head desperate, he wanted so badly to topped his younger brother but he was already horny cause the other shoved finger inside his ass. "This is your fault, I do this cause I'm too horny know.." he said and spread his leg more and brushed his twitching ass to the black head's cock then pished al that shaft inside his ass, groaned by it.

Kuroyuki watched Lin spread his legs more then moved himself over the younger ones cock making the younger one moan slightly as he entered the older male "well it worked" he paused to let out a slight groan "didnt it" he looked at the older brother and smirked positioning his feet so he could trust up into his brother, he started to trust whit his brothers movements "i almost forgot how good you feel" he said tauntingly.

Kuroyuki moved his arms up to reach for his brother letting one hand play whit the enchanting red hair that belonged to his older brother and one play whit his brothers nipple before pulled on his brothers neck trying to get him to lean forward so they could kiss and he could move harder into his brothers ass.

The older male roled his eyes as seeing his brother seems enjoyed this position, he could judge it just by heard his moans and saw his wide smirk. He moaned out loud when his younger brother start to moving inside his ass, felt his feet around his body. "Eeh~ you forgot it cause I always topped you, my little brother~" he teased back the black haired male with arching his back as the movement make him pleasured.

The half demon could felt the blood demon's palm against his red locks, enjoyed it but distracted at the moment the other played with his nipple that got hard just by a simple touch. Lin gazed at the black head and know that his brother wanted to kissed him then leaned closer to the other and invited him with taunting eyes.

Kuroyuki started to move harder into Lin his ass and closed the small distance between there lips "i topped you now more then you me Lin-nii" he whispered and kissed his older brother passionately letting a moan out in the kiss starting to be annoyed that in this position he couldnt move as hard as he would want to so he pulled his brother so they could switch position.

The younger male had the older male on his back now while he still kept the kiss going before he broke it for air and moved his brothers legs more up so he had more room before pumping hard into his brothers ass as his breath started to hitch a bit, the younger male his mouth found the older male his nipple and played whit it.

The neko male shake his head side to side and gripped on his brother's shoulder tight as he felt the thrust inside him more fast and rough. He tilted his head while Yuki kissed him like hungry person then clung his arm around the younger male's neck, let his lewd moans slip between the kiss. Actually he wanted to moved as well, bounced on top his beloved brother but this is the first time he did this position so it's kinda hard for him.

Lin gasped and widen his eyes cause their position chanhed so sudden, panting when the black head broke the kiss and glared at the blood demon. "Shit! Yuki, don,t chanhed the position so sudden or-" his words unfinished cause his leg already lifted up and the cock that filled his ass start to pounded hard, make him groaned in pleasure. "Ngh, Yuki.." the red head whined at the moment his nipple being played.

Kuroyuki was enjoying the cute sounds Lin was making making him thrust as hard as he could into his older brothers ass letting some moans out while his brothers nipple was still in his mouth feeling his own body shutter slightly, he moved his mouth to the other nipple and started to play whit that one as he lets one hand go over to his brothers cock using his fingers to play whit the tip teasingly.

The black haired demon glanced at the red haired demon as he flicked the nipple whit his tongue as he wanted to see the face his brother was making, his hand started to jerk the red haired male off just as hard as he was slamming into the red head his ass.

Lin tried to looked the blood demon through his half lidded eyes when his brother slammed his cock dep inside needy ass. He wanted to moved his body but the pleasure feeling already make his mind blury and clouded with lust. "Y-Yuki, you s-seems enjoyed my tight ass, huh? Just wait until I cha-" for the second times his words being cut again cause the black head flicked his hard nipple with his skillful tongue, made the older male moand out loud.

The neko male hold his breath at the moment his ass being pounded hard, his nipple being played and now his cock jerked off at the same time. That triggered his demon side, then second later his red eyes glinted and his boy tense. "Hello my little brother~ time to change out position~ he looked up at the demon and pushed him down to the bed."though I was the one who have your cock inside me, my pride doesn't wanted to be bottomed.." he grinned, bounced on top of Kuroyuki and played with his brother nipple as well.

Kuroyuki was pleased whit the look on Lin his face and his sounds but once he was on his back once again whit his brother bouncing on top of him using the dominant voice that sounded to damn sexy made him moan out "damn Lin-nii your already to damn hot dont do that dominant thing" his body shutters slightly feeling his climax just came closer whit just his brother being like this was just to hot.

"move harder Lin-nii" he said whit his own dominant voice needing more speed to keep his climax keep coming closer letting out a moan while his nipple was being played whit wanting more , he moved his hands to hos brothers legs to grip on to them trying to move whit his brother.

The red head glanced at the younger demon and his smirk more wide cause felt his brother's body shuddered by his dominant act. "Hmm? This the first time you said that I'm hot.. I'm flatterd my little brother~" he replied with playful tone and moved his hips more, made the slammed sound more loud and filled their room. Lin started to groaned in pleasure when his brother's cock got bigger inside his tight ass, then start to jerked himself cause his brother seems too enjoyed the sensation and forgot about him.

"As your wish my love~" The half demon said with licked his lips, then moved his hips more and buried his younger brother's cock deep inside part of his ass while keep stroking his own cock that already dripped much pre-cum. Though stroked and bounced at the same time was hard but with Lin's demon power, it got easier for him then keep going moaned.

Kuroyuki tilted his head back letting a moan out when Lin started to ride him harder, gripping his brothers tights harder pumping into him as his breath hitched and got heavy "ah ng " he moaned out he couldnt help himself it just felt to good his cock started to shutter slightly "ha ah i wont last long nii san" he said between his moans he couldnt remember his brother being like this before during sex but he loved it.

the younger demon kept thrusting up into his brothers ass trying not to cum but it was hard this whole scene and feeling was just way to hot moaning as he curled up his toes he didnt want to cum whit out his brother, he closed his eyes and kept moaning closing his eyes whit his head tilted back.

The older male arched his back completely within his brother moans that filling his lusty mind. He's going crazy just by riding Yuki's cock and his demon's side that rarely dominant himself made this sex more wonderful. He bit his lips cause the black head's wet and big cock screw everything inside his inner wall, felt his climax got closer and closer because of it. He glanced tpat the other with half lidded eyes. "I-I'm close, Yuki.. Let''s come together.." he said within his hith breath and his moans.

As the blood demon moved inside his ass with the fastest speed, his brother's cock hit his sweet spot dead on that made him groaned in pleasure way and his body trembled hard. "Ngh! Yuki!," he moaned his beloved brother's name amd squirted his cum on his own hands bit keep bobbed his body the younger male's cock and waiting him to reached the climax, with a bit slow speed and panting breath.