-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

The neko male crossed his arm and furrowed his eyebrow because seeing his brother looked his around weirdly. "it just my simple magic, I hate smell of blood.." he explain slightly and added when his brother apologize to him. "no need to apologize, Yuki... We always tease each other so don't do that.." he glance though it really hard for him not to tease his stepbrother, it was his habit at all. But now a bit different, Yuki that stained his face with blood wasn't Yuki who he knew. He blinked his eyes and blushed awkwardly as Yuki bowed at him with another apologize words. "hey, don't bowed and show your weakness like this! We are still rival.." he sighed harshly.

The red head glance at knife and back at his younger brother then nodded but shrugged. "yeah, I think so... But I'm not sure.. Is that stuff make your power uncontrollable, huh?" he guessed after found his brother annoyed by it. Moreover Lin seems curious with that knife because it had unusual pattern.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Kuroyuki walked over to his brother and crawled on to his lap straddling him "dont touch that knife" he said softly then looked at his brother whit almost taunting eyes "i guess i cant help it but show you my weakness i want you to exploit them and make me stronger" he grinned himself over Lin his lap "Ne Nii-san you smell of sex still" he whispered in the neko his ear. The younger male already forgot about earlier "dont rip my favorites yukata's again will you" he said whit a pout.

For some reason the blood demon wanted to play cute whit his brother knowing it would probably annoy his brother but he didnt care "my brother is so handsome" he said whit a smirk curious to how his brother would react to Yuki his obvious flirting, he never had to flirt or something like that so he wanted to try it knowing he probably sucked at it but he didnt care anymore, he gently nuzzled his brothers neck almost bagging for his brothers attention.

Lin was gasped with widen eyes as he found his stepbrother crawled on his lap, hissed a little when the other do that then glance at the knife. "why can I touch that knife? moreover get off of my lap, Yuki!" he yelled but then raised his eyebrow when the younger male wanted to be exploit by him, it's kinda amusing him. "hmm, I think you will ended up die at my hand than become more stronger," he said teasingly. He shivered when Yuki's warm breath touched his neko ear then glared at te other. "what do you mean, huh! don't make my last patience gone or maybe I'll rip your beloved yukata.." he threaten the black-haired male.

"my brother is so handsome"

The red head's eyebrow raised highly when hear that weird but somehow cute voice from his brother, make another glare to the younger male. Lin confused with this situation, he know that Yuki won't do things like flirting him but his mind couldn't clear because Yuki's butt rubbed his crotch. He grunted as the other nuzzled on his neck, "Y-Yuki, what the hell that you want, huh? Don't try to pissed me.." he manage his sounds out though it ended with stutter voice.

Kuroyuki Chuckled in his head when his brother hissed at him and told him he would be punished if he wouldnt get off but his brothers body didnt say the same thing according to Yuki, he tilted his head and looked at Lin "i wanted to play whit Nii-san" he said in his cute voice then got off and took his ripped yukata from the ground and threw it over the knife "regarding this knife i learned that if someone other then blood demon touches it they go up in flames or there blood boils in there bodies till they blow up"

The black haired demon whispered something and the yukata went up in flames then the knife was gone to he turned to his brother "please forget what you saw, but if you ever see a knife like that again please dont touch it" he opened the door for his brother "i dont feel to well could you leave now dear brother" he could feel his multiple personalities go trough his head, he had that more often after he had used his blood power.

peutChan19

The neko glared at the younger male and could read it clearly after saw his brother's face that he really amused by his act that grunt by his nuzzled. He rolled his eyes when Yuki's childish voice reach his ear and crossed his eyes when caught that his brother throw his yukata to the knife, though his heart pounded on his chest after seeing his brother body that luckily not really nude because he still wear an underwear. Some shivers went down to the red head's spine, he never know that before but still the older male was really curious with that knife.

Lin snapped his eyes to gaze his younger brother and heard some whisper from him and puff! Yukata that being thrown before blazing with flames and the knife gone with the yukata. He shifted his gaze back to Yuki and clicked his tongue. "there's no way I could forgot this and yeah, I won't touched that strange knife.." he sighed softly then rested his back for a while on the wall. Lin huffed and got off the bed when the other told him to take his leave. "okay, okay I won't bother you," he paused and looked away. "go get some rest..I won't fight with weak demon.." he walked out of Yuki's room and heard the door being closed. He look a bit worry toward the door then got back to his room.

Kuroyuki let out a sign that his brother left the room and closed the door behind Lin and slummed down the door whit a deep breath as he felt his dominant personality take over right before his sweet personality took over his hair changed from long to short after an hour orso his personality disorder cooled down and went back to his normal quiet self he let himself fall on his bed and glanced at the books he had brought from the library and signed deeply.

Yuki moved to grab a book and start to read it but he couldnt concentrate well all he could think of was why he didnt took his chance and fuck his brother he groaned and threw the book accrosed the room he couldnt help himself, he throws an a yukata again and wonders out of his room not sure where his legs would take him but all he could smell was his brothers sent.

The neko slumped his body on his bed when he already inside his room and of course he locked his room before. He glance at his ear and tail that still appeared and sighed harshly. It still there and didn't disappear though he had fresh air to calm his mind before got back to his room. The red head curled like a ball with his tail wrapped around his body. "when this neko part disappear, it really annoying me now!" he groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration then silent for a while, remember something.

"ah! that's right! Why didn't I use my magic so my neko's power gone.." he bounce on his spot. Yeah, if he used his demon power, his neko power will went down and gone included his ear and tail. The older male grinned and put his hand high, then everything on his room start to floated on the air. But when he was busy with his magic, his nose wrinkled because Yuki's scent near his room so sudden. He wondered why the other scent could be near because he told that his body not well.

Kuroyuki found himself at his brothers room once again and groaned softly not sure why he was here but he knew his brother would have a real reason to hate him if he showed up at his room again but his hand already knocked on the door before he realized it then stepped back not sure if he should run for it or just stay in front of the door he just couldnt make up his mind of what to do and minutes had passed he wouldnt even notice anything around him.

Yuki looked around when he snapped out of his thoughts and noticed he had missed something he looked down and scratched the back of his head mumbling "what am i doing" he signed and didnt dare to look up just in case his brother was standing there he was to embarrassed to look at the door.

Lin sighed softly and shrugged his shoulder. "hmm, maybe I'm just imagine that...There's no way he would come here for twice times..." he muttered then playing the book that floated near him, moved it by his finger. Right after he do that his door being knocked, make he jump on his seat because no person that dare to knocked his door except his brother or his father. He get off of his bed and walk toward his door, he wrinkled his nose again because Yuki's scent more stronger in front of his door.

The red head start to unlock his door and opened it, found his stepbrother stand in front of his door right like his guess. But something bother the neko, his younger brother seems weird like person that dazed person. There's from nowhere that urge Lin to touch Yuki's shoulder to wake him up from his dazing feeling. "Y-Yuki? why were you here?" he said with worried tone and shake the black-haired male's shoulder slowly.

Yuki felt his shoulder being touched and looked up as he name was being called by his brothers voice "uh, w" he blushed slightly and looked back down not sure what to say "the books" he mumbled as he remembered he had brought some book here earlier and figured it would be a good excuse then looked up "um the books i gave you are you done whit those?" he asked whit his normal poker face back in place, as he looked at Lin's face he got bothered seeing a emotion on his face he hasnt seen really on his brothers face.

Yuki couldnt help himself and pushed his brother back into the room close the door and just hold him "your smell is so comforting" he whispered as he couldnt control his own actions "i want to have sex" he said boldly and looked Lin in his eyes when he stated that he needed to see the reaction his brother would give if it would be a go or no go.

The red head blinked his eyes in suprised way as seen Yuki's face reddened again for many times today. "what? I couldn't hear you.." he closer his ear as the younger male mumbling about something. He glance at the book on his table when the other mention it and back stared at his stepbrother that had his stoic face back. "no, I even didn't touch it.. You just come here to take back your book?" he said and crossed his arm, confused by Yuki's act.

Lin just want to shoo away the younger male but then he was being pushed back inside his room and froze because Yuki hold him tight. A tint of pink start to creep the neko's face when he heard Yuki praised him. He pushed his brother and stared at him with disbelief eyes. "what? You wanted sex?" he said then he remembered one thing then look back at the blood demon. "I really don't know why you like this but I though that's a good idea because I want to make my neko part gone.." he explain and leaned closer to the black-haired male. "but I don't want to be bottom, my little brother~"

Kuroyuki tilted his head "no i didnt originally come here because i wanted sex, now that im here i want sex" he corrected his brother then puffed his cheeks "but your so cute as a bottom" he signed and hung his head "if you can make me cum whit your mouth ill let you top" he said softly knowing he would enjoy it probably either way and he was really needy now he smirked at his brother "but if you cant ill top you, and if you dont want to do that ill just go fuck a servant instead since im really in the mood now"

The black haired male turned on his heels ready to go as he guessed his brother probably wouldnt agree to this at all and he almost regretted making that offer in the first place knowing there as a possibility he would lose this own challenge and get his ass fucked.

Lin rolled his eyes as hearing his stepbrother reason and ignore it right away but he couldn't help but smirked after saw the other puffed cheek. "yeah, yeah.. I don't care with your reason.. And don't call me cute, Yuki. You know that I hate it.." he hung his arm on his waist and smirked again at the other offer. "eeh~ it's easy job my little brother... I'll make you cum fast~" he said playfully and licked his lips seductively. The older male frowned his forehead when his brother mention about done it with servant. "no! Don't do that with that nasty servant!" he banned because he know all the servant was a jerk.

"why were you turned back my little brother~ I told you, I could make you cum fast, right.." he stated as caught the black-haired male wanted to go away. The neko leaned down and shift up Yuki's yukata now with a gentle way because he didn't want the other mad about his broken yukata again. Then pulled his brother underwear and touched the semi-hard cock on his hands, start to put on his mouth. "hmm, you already hard like this.." he commented and sucked that lenght fast.

Kuroyuki froze in place when his brother told him it would be easy and servants where a no go, he turned around to glare at his brother but before he could glare his yukata was already lifted and his underwear pulled down, Yuki lets out a slight squeak when he felt his brothers lips on his semi hard cock making him a bit harder "i have no idea what you have against fucking servants but if been doing it for years" he said.

The blood demon undoes his yukata so it wasnt in the way anymore but still covered his back and his sides but his front was completely exposed it also made it easier to watch the neko do his thing, he licked his lips and made sure he controled his blood flow in his cock so it wouldnt be as easy as the neko had said it would be.

"i have no idea what you have against fucking servants but if been doing it for years"

When that words reached the neko male's ear, he stopped for a while then pull back a little and silent for a while. There's hurt and jealous feeling on Lin's heart after heard that shocking confession from his stepbrother. He blinked his eyes and tried to shrug off that weird feeling then bring his mouth and sucked it more fast and hard. He's hate servant because he had abused by them when still child but he didn't want to admit it to his younger brother.

Now the red head mind burn with jealously because Yuki's words had pushed on the wrong button on him. He bobbed his head up and down faster and faster, didn't give a time for the black-haired male to take a single breath. Actually he know that the demon control his blood on his cock but the red eyes ignore that and keeping bobbing his head fast and sometimes give a squeeze on Yuki's balls.

Kuroyuki couldnt help but smirk and lick his lips at his brothers reaction feeling like he pushed the right buttons for what he wanted, he lets out a slightly moan as his brother goes faster and faster making Yuki his face get a little flushed as his breath started to hitch as he didnt want to control his blood but just enjoy this fully since he knew it might be the last time this would happen so easily.

The blood demon lets go of his control and pulled slightly on his brothers hair it felt good but he wasnt close yet "Nii-san, i like it better if you do" he said between his heavy breathing but smirked as he didnt finish it not wanting to give his brother an advantage so easily no matter how good being fucked by Lin sounded he still would rather do the fucking instead.

Lin peeked from his bangs that covered his face as keep sucking on the other cock and found that Yuki smirked by his jealousy but know that his brother indeed enjoy his blow job by seeing red color stain Yuki's face. He felt the control blood going down and the older male take that chance to twirl his tongue on his brother cock sometimes tease the tip of it, really wanted make his stepbrother fly by his mouth.

The red head glance at the black-haired male when he pulled his hair, found the bliss of pleasure crossed the blood demon's face. He hears clearly the pleaded words from his younger brother and knowing he would surrender himself but stopped at the sentence of his words. He ignore it for a moment and going to deep throated Yuki's cock and played with his balls at the same time.

Kuroyuki lets out a moan as he feels his brother deep throat him "y your getting good at this Nii-san" he smirked "and it was about time to" he taunted his brother and played whit Lin his hair resisting the urge to pull him by it and topping him but he made a deal so he wouldnt do that but it wasnt easy at all.

Yuki pulled his brothers hair to make him let go before he kissed the red head on his lips "its hard not to make you be bottom right now" he said then licked his lips and lets go of his brothers hair knowing if he held on any longer he would force himself on his brother, he let his yukata drop to the floor "lets get real i want sex for play isnt enof" he stated and rested himself of the neko his bed.

Lin couldn't help but smirked within his suck as heard a soft moan escape from his stepbrother's mouth, make him more excited to deep throated the other. His face stained with a soft pink blush as the younger male praised him again and heard the taunting voice of Yuki, blinked while Yuki's hand played his red hair.

The neko choked and let go of the black-haired male cock when the other pulled his hair and while he want to yelled his anger, his younger brother already pressed his lips against his. He just smirked at hss brother's words, proud of himself about his stubbornness and watched the other dropped the yukata and crawled on his bed, heard his begged words. "as your wish my little brother~" he answered and with his neko's speed, he already on top of Yuki's body. "wanted prepared and gentle or a rough one, hmm?

Kuroyuki watched the neko crawl over him and smirked "you can do rough" he taunted and licked his lips "do what you want as long as i get release i dont care much, but as long as you know i will get the price for this later" he smirked as he warned his brother that he would make sure to get his price for being a a good boy and taking it instead of giving it. Yuki his eyes darted all over the room then closed his eyes.

"im thinking of wanting to have this room instead" he opened his eyes and looked at his older brother "nii-san, you better be good at this or ill still top you" he said seriously and pulled his brother closer then kissed him, when he broke the kiss he smirked and taunted "you better hurry up or ill be out of the mood again"

The moment Yuki's lips on Lin's, the red head lips like burned on flames but he really love it, make his adrenaline pumped up. He like the answer of his stepbrother that let him to do rough way but kinda hate the offer about being the good boy. For now he just ignore all the taunted word of Yuki and start the show now.

Lin start to stroke the black-haired male's hard cock while his free hands undone his clothes. Once he completely naked, he position his cock on the demon blood's ass after stroking it a couple of times, lubbing it with his pre-cum that already ooze when he was blowjob his stepbrother before. "If you want this room so badly why don't you stay here with me instead?" he teased and groaned after his tip got inside, his cock being burned by tightness and the heat inside his brother's ass. With one push, Lin's lenght entered fully inside Yuki's virgin ass. Not wanting to wait long he start to move his cock deep inside his younger brother. "your ass really tight, Kuroyuki!" he groaned between his deep and fast thrust.

Kuroyuki couldnt believe how Lin reacted to what he said, Yuki watched his brother take of his clothes as his cock was still being stroked by his red headed brother, his brother lets go and prepares his own cock to enter which Yuki knew was going to hurt but the words his brother spoke distracted him. The younger brother licked his lips " i might just do that" he said just before he lets out a loud growl while his brother pushes himself in. Yuki grabbed the sheets tightly as he leans his head back biting his lip hard making some blood come out.

Once the younger male was able to breath again he growled " of course im tight you dumb fuck" he couldnt help but swear at the older male, his breath started to hitch as his brother started to move faster inside of him, he wanted to push his brother off and break something from the pain but it felt good to.

The neko male just smirked when his offer about stay at the same room was agreed by his stepbrother. He couldn't help but wider his smirk as heard a loud groan from Yuki right after he pushed his length inside the tight hole, caught the sight of the younger male that bleeding his lips because his thrust.

" of course im tight you dumb fuck"

Lin let out a low laughs when he heard that curse words come out from Yuki who was he known as a stoic and quiet male. "oops~ don't be mad my little brother~" he said playfully and keep going on his rough thrust, not wanting the other to take a single breath. He looked at the pained face that the black head made then lean closer to him, grinned slightly. "you looked like in so much pain, here I give you some good feeling, my brother~" he kissed the demon blood's lips then go down to his jaw and went down again to his neck, give much a bite mark on there.

Kuroyuki wanted to snap at Lin his words but he was kissed before he could somewhat relaxing in the kiss, he dinged his nails into his brothers skin as he starts to feel slightly better then the kiss broke and his brother kissed down his neck which sends shivers down his spine in a good way "you better be ready when my turn comes Nii-san" he said between hitched breaths planning his attack already which made a grin show on his face.

Yuki started to move his hips whit his brother now that it didnt hurt as much anymore feeling blessed whit his high regeneration, he lets out a moan and his eyes glinted till he found a way to roll them over, he puts his hands on the neko his chest and positions his legs so he could move himself "dont get me wrong nii-san" his sentence was interrupted by a moan as he tilts his head back slightly then looked back at the red head "i dont like just laying on my back and being fucked" he paused and smirked then leaned down making his brothers cock go deep inside of himself "ill let you fuck me still but my way"

The red head grunted within the kiss as Yuki's nails buried deep on his skin but he enjoyed all the pain that he felt. When he finished gave his stepbrother a mark kiss along the other neck he leaned back and felt the tensed inside the other was gone then increase the speed of his thrust. Lin blinked his eyes in confusion at the moment the younger male warned him about the turn, it make him wonder what was the true meaning of that words while keep thrusted deep and hard moreover he caught a wide grin on the demon's lips.

The neko groaned in pleasure when he felt his brother hips started to moved beneath his rough thrust, make it more and more great. Lin gasped at the sudden movement when the younger male's hands on his chest and second later he already leaned down on the bed. He hissed and glared at the black-haired male who was kept moaned. "h-hey, you're cheating! lay back down, Yuki!" he commanded but the other seems ignore his words and leaned down, make his cock more buried deep inside his little brother. He throw his head to the side and moaned loudly but snapped his head up while he heard Yuki's words. "ooh~ okay I let you but if it ended up bad, I'll attack you twice..." he warned with smirk on his lips.