I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Fuuta was really turn out like slut always let out a needy moan, he never know that he was sounds maker when he had sex. Well, he never done it before until now.

He lower his head and panting heavily as the older faster his thrust, shuddered when the other whispered on his ear.

"le lets come together"

That words make the brunette's face deep red but couldn't help but let out his moans. The combine of being thrusted and stroked on his cock make him fly to the heaven. "y-yes, Shin" he successed speak up and panting again, drolling much from the corner of his mouth. Fuuta widen his eyes as Shin's thrust was right on his sweet spot and make he screamed out loudly then cummed on his lover's hands.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Shin heard the agreement from Fuuta, as soon as he felt the younger male tighten around him and moaned Shin couldnt hold it in anymore and came inside as he forgot to pull out cause he didnt use a rubber, Shin groaned from pleasure and pulls out breathing heavy.

The blacked haired male pulled his hand away and licked it clean before using his tongue to clean out the mess he had made inside of his lover for as best as he could. The older male rested himself next to the younger male on his back the pulled the younger male close to him "are you in any pain?" he asked concerned

When the brunette try to calm his breath, Shin cummed right after him and that make he moaned and arched his back. He growled as that white liquid filling inside him, wiggled his hips slightly because it felt really sticky deep inside his butt and some of it flow out from his entrance. He collapse on the bed with tremble body and lett out a soft sigh.

Fuuta whined softly as Shin clean up his butt his tongue, felt tickling because it slide inside his butt and clean all the cum. "S-shin, y-you don't have to do it.. It's dirty..." he shake his head side to side, face red as an apple. The younger male sighed again and rested his head on the older male's chest while he closed to him. "n-no, It's not hurt at all... a-actually it's felr g-great.." he smiled, still with red face.

Shin yawned and chuckled "your not dirty, and im glad your not hurting" he slowed his breath down and yawned again "i should change the sheets, but now im tired" he said a bit teasingly but mostly serious. The older male reached for the sheets and covered them.

"your staying here for dinner right?" he asked while pulling Fuuta as close against himself as he could and buried his face in the younger males neck feeling loved. "say what ever you want to eat and ill make it" he sadi whit a confident smile.

Fuuta pouted and snuggled on Shin's chest. "though you said it not the fact was dirty," he sighed and added. "thanks for giving me a great.. Umm.. Sex.." he said slowly then his face heat up again. He look down to the bed sheet and blushed more because all his cum dirtied it. The younger male start to yawned when Shin covered their body with sheet.

The brunette look up at his lover then nodded with a soft smile. "yeah, I guess so.." he rubbed his sleepy eyes, felt the other face on his neck and enjoy the warm that the older male shared to him. "okay, but let me rest for a while.. I'm really sleepy now.." he said within his yawn and wrapped his arm around Shin slowly.

Shin blushed whit the younger male said those embarrassing words

"thanks for giving me a great.. Umm.. Sex.."

the older male hid his face slightly then cuddles more whit the brunette as he crawled closer against him "sure rest, i will to" he said softly and closed his eyes soothingly stroking the brunette his hair till he fell asleep.

After an hour or so Shin woke up again and pulled Fuuta up against him again and nuzzled his neck not sure if the other one was awake but if he wasnt he didnt want to really wake him up.

Fuuta giggled slightly while seeing Shin's face turn out to be dark red by his words though he himself was embarrassed as well. The younger male purred like a cat as his lover stroking his hair lovingly, really enjoy that touch. His eyes start to close a few minutes later and then really going to dreamland after that on the other arm.

The brunette male was still in deep sleep while the black-haired male lifting him up. He whined and open his eyes slowly with a slight yawn. He bring his arm on Shin's shoulder as his lover snuggled on his neck, like being snuggled like that.

Shin gently kissed Fuuta his neck and whispered "what do you want to eat" he asked softly to see if his cute lover would react to the question. The older male got ready to get up so he could order some ingredient at a store that delivers at his door to, well that store doesnt do that a lot but they do for Shin because he donates some special sweets to the family that runs it.

The black haired male rubbed himself slight on the brunette before rolling them over so he was no longer on the side of the bed that was against the wall and was able to get up now, he grabbed some stuff and took Fuuta's stuff whit him to wash that for him.

Fuuta's sight blurry because he was still sleepy but Shin's kiss on his neck and his whisper make his eyes wide open and collect his awareness, try to answer the other. "uh-huh? Anything was okay, Shin..." he replied then rubbed his eyes gently. He want to snuggled more to his lover but the older male was already moved away, get ready to buy some ingredient he guess.

The brunette watched the other get off of the bed but he still on it. He yawned and curled himself under the sheet then close his eyes again because it's hard just rest a couple of hours after done a hard work.

Shin took a quick shower after putting Fuuta's clothes in the wash, when he came out he ordered a few things and made some small pastries so they were ready to give to the delivery guy. the door bell rang and Shin got the pastries and his wallet before he opened the door and paid for the stuff then handed the sweets over.

The older male closed the door again and started to prepare for dinner which would take a few hours to be ready guessing the younger male wouldnt mind judging by his reactions. ones all the prep was done he quickly put Fuuta's clothes in the dryer, then returned back to the food.

A minutes later, Fuuta moved on the bed then open his eyes again, felt enough of sleep. He seated himself slowly and search his clothes but found nothing. The brunette want to help his lover prepared for dinner but there's no way he nude like this.

The younger male wrapped the sheet around his body and get off of the bed then walk toward the kitchen. He found the older male busy with the foods and approach him slowly. "a-ano Shin.. Do you know where's my clothes... I can't find it at anywhere.." he asked his lover then twirling his finger, embarrassed by his look just cover his body with sheet.

Shin looked up when his name was being called and chuckled at his lover "its in the dryer, i washed them" he paused "i guessed you would sleep some more, it should be done by now, i will get it in a bit for you" he smiled and made sure the food couldnt get spoiled then walked to the bathroom and to the dryer pulling his lover's clothes out.

The black haired male came back out "do you want a shower before you get dressed?" he asked and gave him the clothes then explained how the shower worked just in case before going back to cooking the food.

Fuuta look up at the older male and nodded slightly, waiting his lover take his clothes from dryer. He sniffled the food that being cooked by Shin, touched his grumble stomach because the smell was really good. He stretched his whole body when the older come back from dryer with his clean clothes.

The brunette take his clothes and smiled softly. "yes, well my body become uncomfortable now, it's kinda sticky..." he chuckled but with flushed face because he know why he like that. The younger male listen to everything that his lover said to him and walk toward the bathroom take a fast shower so he could help the other in the kitchen though it just a little. The warm water make his body relax, a minutes later he already finish shower and dress up with damp hair.

Shin was absorbed whit cooking like he always was when he was cooking, dinner was almost ready when the brunette came out from the shower. The older male looked up from the food when he heard footsteps coming near him, it catched his attention because normally he is alone.

Shin smiled at Fuuta "that was fast" he paused "could you set the table? Everything you need is behind me" he said not waiting for an answer to his question first, he finished up the food then set it on the table so they could put the amount they wanted on there own plates.

Fuuta was dried his hair with towel when come back to the kitchen and catches a good smell from ther, notice that Shin already done with his foods. He walked toward him with a smile. "yeah, I'm always fast at showering..." he just nodded and grabbing all the stuff that needed to be arranged on the table.

The brunette was busy putting all stuff like, spoon, fork, plate and the rest then backed frim the table when it's ready notice the older male ready with the food and watched him set it on the table. He seated himself then look up at the foods. "hmm, just smelling the taste I already know that this food is tasty.." he commented and look at his lover with a soft smile.

Shin chuckled and sneaked a kiss on his lovers cheek before sitting down himself "take as much as you want" he said while he puts some to start whit on his own plate and some of the side dishes then waited for Fuuta to be done so they could eat "dont forget if you want another serving you can just take one, or two" he chuckled. Shin finished his first bit and took a second serving for himself "im glad to have a guest over for dinner" he paused and looked at his lover "i never cook this extensive for just me" he admitted, then grinned "and my cooking get better when your here"

Fuuta jump a little on his seat while Shin give him a sneaked kiss on his cheek, make his face full of pink colour. "umm, o-okay.. Shin.. Ittadakimasu.." he said while putting the foods on his plate and took a spoon of it to his mouth. Then he look at his lover and nodded slightly. "thank you, Shin. I'll finish this first.." he said and pointing his full plate, continue chewing his foods. The brunette really enjoy the food that Shin made, well, he never had a dinner with other people since he live alone on his apartment. "you never cook like this before?" he replied then added with face flushed. "o-oh, really? I'm glad that I could make your cooking better though I never help you.." he giggled and put another food to his mouth.

Shin smiles "i dont really cook normal food much, im mostly to lazy when im alone" he paused "but yeah i also studied for culinary chef outside of working as a pastry chef" he finished his second plate, both plates where small portions. "The older male looked at the younger one "i can teach you something if you want, but i still rather just cook for you, because my food is made whit more love when i know you will eat it"

The black haired male watched the brunette eat "do i need to walk you home later, or would you like to stay here?" he asked softly resting his head on his hand.

Fuuta keep chewing his food but still paid attention to all Shin told to him then give the other a simple nod, sign that he was listening and understand. "umm, I see. but you were better than me, I never cook any food at my apartment..." he stopped to gulp his water and speak again, "...I just bought fast food and sweets.." he chuckled because he never had proper eat all this time. He was finish with his first place and plan to take his second while the older male look at hm. "I'd love to study it with you...but I'm more stupid when making a normal food," he warned but laugh at the end, continue his eat.

The brunette finish his second with a sigh because he was really full now. He smiled to Shin, "thanks for the foods.." he said at the same time the black-haired male asked him. "a-ah, you don't have to walk me home," he paused and added shyly, "I-I think I will stay a night in here.." he look the ground, embarrassed by his boldness moreover he didn't know what his lover do when they just were both at home.

Shin chuckled when Fuuta said he was bad at cooking and knew it couldnt be that bad knowing how he worked whit the sweets he was doing just fine. "dont worry ill teach you" he smiled and started to clear the table as the younger male looked full and said he would stay the night.

"do you want to watch a movie here or do something else or sleep some more?" he asked as he started on the dishes as he let his lover rest for a bit "do you have something you would want for breakfast, maybe something to take whit you for lunch tomorrow?" he asked as he puts the dishes away and dries off his hands.

Fuuta pouted while hear Shin chuckled because he can't cook a normal food, he just couldn't help it because he rarely eat it than sweets things. "o-okay, I hope I didn't bother you too much.." he said with soft smile. His stomach was too full so he can't help the black-haired male with washing the utensils, just rested his head on his chair while watched his lover clear the table.

The brunette attention was snapped as hear Shin's advise about got some sleep more, make his face heat up and blushed darker. "watch movie seems g-great!" he replied too fast and with high tone, make the younger male cover his mouth and said it with normal volume. "umm, I mean watch movie is better.." he chuckled nervously and scratch his cheek. He still shy in front of Shin though he was his lover now, he just didn't get used to.

Shin heard the high pitch and couldnt help but laugh, he held his stomach from laughing "i wasnt suggesting Sex" he said in his laughing voice. The older male stopped laughing and walked over to the younger male "your so adorable" he pecked his lovers lips. "what kind of movie do you want to watch?" he asked.

The black haired male looked at the brunette "can you walk over to the living room or do i need to carry you there?" he paused "carrying you is starting to become my work out anyway" he said teasingly as he lets out a chuckle.

Fuuta's head more perked down as hearing Shin laughed by his response before, his face already bright red as an apple. He closed his eyes while the older male approached and gasp when got a pecked on his lips. Shin's voice really make his spine shuddered then he try to look at the other, replied his qustion. "u-umm, anything I dont mind..but not with horror stuff.." he look away, because in his twenty years old he still of the horror stuff, like a kid.

The brunette silent for a while then couldn't help but blushed more when heard offer from his lover. "no! I-I can walk by myself.." he pouted and make his way to the living room with stomped step, getting a little annoyed because the older male always tease him.

Shin chuckled at the cute responce he was getting to the teasing, he walked after Fuuta "sorry your just to much fun to tease" he scratched the back of his head and walked over to his cabinet that was filled whit movies. "So i have action movies, romance, comedy and drama" he paused " any type af genre i guess"

The older male always got teased by his sister for the hugh movie collection "so what do you want to watch?" he waited for his lover to tell him what he wanted to watch

Fuuta keep walking to the livingroom while Shin try to catch up his step the plopped on the couch, still annoyed though the other already tell him that was just a joke. He glance to the older male and think for a while. "umm, anything is fine... I'm not too picky but not with horror movie.." he answered and look away and puffed his cheek, still didn't want to look at his lover.

The brunette take a few glance at the black-haired male cabinet and somehow got amazed by the amount of it. Well, he never had enough money to collect much movie like that, he choose sweets instead of that dvd.