I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Fuuta smiled as seeing his lover let go of his hands, give over the handjob to him again. The younger male start to combine his stroke with a slight squeeze on Shin's balls again, bit his lips while waiting the older male response then really glad because the other felt the same pleasure like him and let the black haired male rested on his shoulder.

The brunette's face deep red again when heard Shin's breathy comment. "uh-oh.. y-yeah, maybe it's because of you.." he just reasoned and keep doing his job and gasped while Shin's cum soaked his hand and some of it soaked his stomach as well. To his surprised, the black-haired male still had strenght to pull him to bedroom and rested his body on the bed. The younger male watched his lover undress him and he know what the other up to. "o-okay.. but you still had strengt to do it?" Fuuta asked innocencely.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

shin grinned at Fuuta "of course im up for it, i have a sexdrive of a teenager" he licked his lips and kissed his lover before undressing himself to "you dont mind do you?" he kissed Fuuta deeply and positions himself between the younger male his legs.

The older male kissed his his chest down and till he reached Fuuta's cock and started to suck on it till it was fully hard again then went down to the entrance to wet it, the older male grabbed for the lube and the rubbers, he lubed the entrance and put on the rubber.

Fuuta widen his eyes as seeing the other side of Shin, somehow it make he shivering just by saw it. Well, all this time Shin that he know always kind and soft to him but now he look like beast but deep in his heart he like this character of the black-haired male. He kissed back the other then shake his head, "n-no.. I don't mind at all.. I just surprised you will like this.." he blushed and gasped when got another deep kiss, whined as the older male's crotch rubbed his.

The brunette just shut his eyes and whined softly while Shin trailled a kiss from his chest and down to his crotch, sometimes he moaned when the older male kissed the sensitive part of his. The younger male graps the bed sheet when his lover suck on his-now-hard-cock without any warn then shake his hips slowly when Shin's tongue reach his entrance. "S-Shin..! what is that.." he whined after cold lub soaked his entrance and moreover there's something that being inserted inside his entrance.

Shin chuckled "lube its lube" he said then put some lube on the rubber that is over his cock, he slides a finger in Fuuta his entrance to stretch him up but he was still somewhat stretched from last time so it didnt take as long to prepare his lover.

The older male moved himself more over the younger male and pulled his finger out, he wrapped the younger males leg over his shoulders.

Shin kissed Fuuta softly "pardon my intrusion" he said whit a smirk and entered his lover, once he was fully in he paused slightly before he started to move. The older male took one of his lovers nipples in his mouth and started to play whit it as he keeps moving.

Fuuta pouted, "you must warn me first, It's really cold..." he protested but whined as Shin's finger entered his entrance, make his calm breath become frantic again. He bit his lips and try to hold his sounds as feeling the older male's finger stretch up him that somehow hurt but in a good way. The brunette sighed softly as felt the emptyness because the other finger pulled out from his butt but then gasped when his leg being lifted, make him hold on the bed.

The younger male was blushed as Shin kissed him and blink a little while he said some words. He moaned softly while something bigger and hard entered his entrance, shake his head side to side and his tears start gathered on the corner of his eyes. But his hurt being distracted because the black-haired male played with his nipple that make he moaned again and arched his back slightly as the other moved inside him.

Shin heard his lover moan and feels him arch his back, he grips one of his lovers tights giving himself a bit more room so he could switch nipples, he uses his free hand on the younger males cock stroking that at the same speed as he as he was moving inside of his lover.

The black haired male muffles his moans as he keeps his mouth busy whit the brunette his nipples, he bites on one softly and gently pulls on it before letting go and kissing his him deeply muffling a moan again.

Fuuta's mind going blank again, though he already try hard to look at Shin if he had much pleasure while being inside him but always ended up with eyes half lidded. He just could moaned as the other give him sroke on his cock. The younger male was drolling with panting hard by the sensation that he felt at the same time like that.

When the black-haired male tried to muffle his sounds by sucking on Fuuta's nipple, it was give the brunette a slight vibrating that make him dizzy in pleasure because the vibrating sent some electric to his cock that make it throbbing on his lover's hand.

Shin lets go of his lovers cock and places both his hands so he would have more support, once he prepared himself he started to trust hard into his lover letting his moan slip, he watched Fuuta's face where pleasure was written all over it and it turned his on motivating the older male to keep going hard and heavy he feels his own breath getting raspy as he pants slightly.

The black haired male leaned down slight to kiss his lovers lips then rested his face next to the brunettes while he keeps going, feeling himself feel good, but he wanted to hear the moan more clearly.

Fuuta sighed a bit while Shin let go of his cock, he might be passed out at any time if the other keep stroking his cock though it will be throb if didn't get any touch. The younger male's toe wrinkle on the bed sheet while the older male start to thrust had inside him and hit his sweets spot a dead on. He scream out in pleasure after that burden of nerve being hitted over and over again then his droll stream down again through his chin.

THe brunette moaned within the kiss with his lover then rested his head next to Shin head while his lover keep going with the thrust. He bring his arm around the black-haired male's back and grasp it gently. "unnh, S-Shin more.." he pleaded and blushed more.

Shin felt Fuuta's arms slide around his neck and heard the pleading words, The older male grinned and gently nibbled on the younger males ear before positioning himself to go all out, once he had en of grip he went as hard and deep as he could go breathing heavily.

Going this hard and heavy made his own climax come faster then when he would go slow, he kissed his lovers neck trying not to moan to much and keep trusting hard not letting his speed slide as he tried to keep going deep.

Fuuta couldn't see Shin's face and what his response that he made because his face covered with his bangs. He gasped while the black-haired male nibbled his ear, his face heat up and more dark red now. The younger male blink in confusion when felt the empty feeling as Shin cock already go out but the tip stil on his entrance. The last thing he know was he saw much star on his sight because his lover hit his sweets spot more rough that before.

This time he felt tiring though he just do nothing but moaned loudly. His pre-cum already soaked his cock now after had a dead on hit on his sweets spot. He bit his lips and whined as the other give him bite on his sensitive neck. "I-It's really d-deep Shin, I want to come soon..." he said within his breath, not caring anymore if his words embarrassing or not.

Shin his ears piked when Fuuta moaned so hard knowing it might have been his sweet spot that he was hitting and made a mental not of the spot, then the words came that his lover wanted to come soon. The older male moved his upper body a bit more up and grinned wanting to see that face of his lover knowing he would probably come just as soon.

"lets come together this time, m more fun" he said trying to control his breath then trusts again where he thought he had found the sweet spot hoping this would be enof for his lover to comeas his own body was starting to feel its climax closing in fast.

Fuuta shake his head side to side and sometimes wiggle his hips as Shin keep thrusting on his sweet spot. His pre-cum oozed again as it happen in continuously. He try to look at his lover's face though his eyes half lidded and caught a grin created on his face, make he blushed more because knowing that the other really enjoy his needy moan.

The brunette face completely red after hear the black-haired male's words and nod slightly. "y-yes.." he manage to answer though just a bit. He scream out Shin's name as he had really hard thrust and cummed right after that, his nails burried deep down on the other's back and his entrance somehow tight by it own.

Shin saw Fuuta getting even more blush on his fac, he didnt think that was really possible but he got an answer so he stopped holding himself back, just at the moment he was going to release he felt nails dig into his skin and his name being moaned out while his lovers entrance almost squeezed the cum out of him. "ng, F Fuuta" he moaned as he released he lost all the tension he had in his body from shooting his load and pulled out resting himself on his lover.

The older male was breathing slightly heavy, he kissed the younger males face "i love you Fuuta" he whispered and just held onto the younger male while he stayed on top of him not wanting to move.

Fuuta was panting hard and just want to collapse on the bed but his attention got distracted as his lover moaned out his name and faced Shin's face that full of bliss pleasure. He widen his eyes as feeling the other cock got really bigger inside him but he didn't felt the sliperry feeling that he felt before. The younger male sighed while his lover pulled out his cock then let the black-haired male rested on his body, he just want a slight rest.

He rested his head on the pillow and breathed hard, still tired after had climax. The brunette closed his eyes as got a kiss on his face then form a small smile to him. "I Love you, too..Shin.." he replied and wrapped his arm around the older male body with a slight yawn.

Shin signed and pushed himself off Fuuta and too the rubber off then went to grab something to clean them but he remembered they could just shower in stead "hey want me to clean you or want to take a shower?" he asked getting off the bed trowing the rubber in the trash can.

The older male was sweaty and felt like he had a work out, he was a bit ashamed his lover could see him like this which made him blush slightly.

Fuuta rolled on the other side when Shin get off of him and start to close his eyes while his lover asked him. He rubbed his eyes the open it again, blushed at the though the other male washed him. "hmm? I think I'll will take a shower.." he replied softly and try to get up but his knees and lower back was too sore so he just slump back on the bed.

The brunette sigh and try again but the result still same, his body already give up though he want to be clean so badly. He glanced at Shin's body that glistening with sweat and somehow cool on his eyes, blushed more deep just seeing it.

The older male watched the younger male struggle to get up "i went a bit over board didnt it" he looked sideways for a bit and scratched the back of his head. Shin looked at Fuuta then walked back to his lover and start to pick him up bridle style "hold on it will be easier for me if you do" he smiled a bit guilty.

The black haired male carried the brunette to the shower then put him down on his feet under it, the black haired male turned the shower on and held on to his lover "how hot do you want it?" he asked as the water poured down on them.

Fuuta looked up at his lover and shook his head. "no, it's okay I'm fi―wha! you didn't need to do this, Shin.." he blushed darkly as the black haired male lifting him up with bridal style. But he's obedient with the other words and bring his arm then hold on his neck.

It's really embarrassing being carried like this, the brunette male couldn't stop blushing like teenager. He notice that they already inside the bathroom and being put down. "umm, I think warm was enough for me.." he said, look away because still shy about the position that seems awkward for him. But he just want got clean so he let the older male take care of his shower.

Shin nodded and lets the water temperature unchanged keep holding on to me if you please, i can wash you then" he said softly and started to wash his lover "your not hurt are you?" he asked concerned hoping he didnt push his lover to much. The older male finished washing the younger male's back and started to wash his front and kissed his lovers cheek.

The older male finished washing his lover and quickly washed himself then helped his lover out grabbing a towel for the younger male first wrapping it around him then one for himself "do you want to eat something again or do something else or sleep?" he asked in a soft voice.

Fuuta sighed softly as warm water dripping to his body, feeling relaxed a bit. He look at Shin and nod slowly. "umm, it's hurt a little.. but don't worry maybe I just not get used to yet.." he shake his hands, signaling he's okay. He didn't want his lover too worried about him. The younger male was enjoying the older male's wash, the other seems really skillful washed him, he form a smile as Shin kissed his cheek.

After some minutes later, both of them finish showering, Fuuta look like baby now because even dried himself Shin do that too. He's going to stand up while the black-haired male asking. "I think I need some sleep, Shin.." he replied and start to walk by himself toward the bedroom though his step still dragged.

Shin nodded as Fuuta said he needed more sleep and walked off, he watched him walk and tried not to chuckle thinking its a good think the younger male has a day off in the morning, the older male dressed himself and started to make some preparations for breakfast and lunch for the next day, and some sweets for when they where done hoping that might cheer his lover up a bit.

The black haired male was a bit worried since his lover seemed a bit down knowing it might be his fault, the preparations for the normal food was done so he went to making the best sweets he could whit the ingredients he had, after an hour he was done and pulled the sweet out of the oven then took two to the bedroom.

Finally Fuuta reach the bedroom, he need much strenght to just do that. He rested on the bed for a while still with his towel on the waist. Then he get up again and start to dress up. The younger male went back to the bed and pulled the blanket on his body, sighed a long breath because he really tired then closed his eyes and drifted to deep sleep.

It's already one hour or so the brunette had a peacefully sleep. One thing that make he move from the bed was a slight sweet smell that crossed his nose. His eyelashes moved then he open his eyes with big yawn and found Shin just come back with two sweets on his hands. "you're not resting but make a sweet?" he asked with disbelief tone and rubbed his eyes slightly.

Shin was closing the bedroom door when he heard a voice, he turned to face Fuuta and chuckled "sorry im not tired" he said in a weird tone and walked up to the bed "how does your body feel?" he asked as he sat down beside his lover on the edge of the bed.

The black haired male smiled "can you sit up to eat or do you want to sleep instead of eating it, its the best pastry i could make whit what i had of ingredients" he said shyly.

Fuuta looked at the chuckled male and sighed softly at the other comment. 'he's not tired?' the younger male wondered on his head then smiled at his lover. "I felt better now.. Don't worry to much about me, Shin.." he said, touched the older male's hand gently.

The brunette nod in excitement as seeing the pastry which made by the black-haired male. "it's look delicious, Shin! I think just with simple ingredient the pastry keep tasty because you made with much love.." he smiled with a slight blush on his face.