I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Fuuta whined while the older male lick his neck, make him shuddering in pleasure. The brunette's face more hot and flushed when Shin whispered on his ear, his sound sent a shiver through his spine but still stubborn and didn't want to uncover his face. Even when the other male kissed his cheek he whined again.

Fuuta didn't struggle when Shin took his arm from his face and look straight in to Shin's dark green eyes, make him paralyzed just by seeing it. He pouted to the black-haired male. "Shiin, stop teasing me..." the brunette said as Shin nuzzled his nose, he got impatient now though he didn't know what should he do.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Shin smirked "if i need to stop teasing what do you want me to do" he grinned and hovered over Fuuta then his face turned serious" im sorry i havent been whit a guy before so im not to sure how this works, i just know i want to have sex" he said simply before he averted his eyes.

shin rested himself on top of Fuuta and cuddled him "i should do some research later, can i stay like this its nice and comfy" he said in a sleepy voice, one hand reached up and felt around for the blanket till he found it, then wrapped it over them.

Fuuta sighed softly as Shin stop what he do before but blushed at the other words and puzzled when the older male's face turned out serious. "actually I don't know what will I do..It just uncomfortable being teased like that.." he replied slowly, get embarrassed because he felt the same like the black-haired male.

Fuuta felt comfort and yawned when Shin cuddled beside him. He couldn't help but let out a low chuckle because both of them in heat but didn't know what should they do and just nodded at the older male's suggestion. "yeah, It felt comfort beside you.." he yawned and bring his hands, wrapped around the other male. The brunette falls asleep after Shin covered their body with a blanket, sighs softly.

Shin used Fuuta as a pillow till he heard the boy under him fell asleep, he gently got up and carried the younger male to what he asumed was his bedroom because there was a bed in that room. he gently place fuuta in the bed then dressed down to his boxers and crawled in next to him.

Shin cuddled up whit Fuuta again till he fell asleep, early in the morning he could hear his phone going off, he groaned and opened his eyes and smiled seeing the brunette in his arms. The older male lets go and went to grab his annoying phone seeing it was his sister calling.

Fuuta grunt in his sleep when his body being lifted, moved a little in other arm. The last thing that he remember was he being placed on his bed then felt warm skin that he guess was Shin's body. He really enjoy the warm and snuggled to the black-haired male, continue his nice dream on the other arm.

Fuuta felt the movement on the bed and heard a sound of phone that make he squirm and open his eyes. The bright light welcomed the brunette eyes, blinking a little the younger male look to the side notice Shin still with him. The feeling when found the black-haired male beside him really overwhelmed the younger male. Fuuta tilt his head when saw Shin seems annoyed by the noisy phone and wondered who's calling him this early.

xlin

Shin signed and glanced back and saw Fuuta was awake "sorry Nee-san is calling, ill be back in a little" he said softly and got up picking up the phone his sister called him to tell him she had an emergency and he had to take over again today if he could start now.

Shin walked back in to the room "sorry i have to take over for Nee-san again, you can start at the same time whit me you will get off earlier then to" he smiled "um did you have stuff for breakfast?" he asked scratching the back of his head knowing he didnt want to go work and leave this bed but he knew he had to.

Fuuta nod his head slowly as the black-haired male excuse himself to pick his sister's call. Yawned softly, the brunette seated himself on the bed and rubbed his eyes slightly, stretch his back as well. He was busy with his messy hair when Shin come back to his room.

Fuuta a little bit disappointed when the other male told him that he must take over his sister's store again but cheer up while the older male he can start with him. "yes, I want to start earlier with you but let me prepared for a while, okay?" he got off the bed and took his towel.

"um did you have stuff for breakfast?"

The brunette stop his step and think for a while. "w-well, I just had a couple of egg and the leftover ingredient that you bought last night.. And the cake that I bought from your store.." he stated slowly then waved to the black-haired male, signals him to wait until he finish take a shower and get dressed.

Shin smiled as he watched the younger male grab a towel and walk to a bathroom, he got dressed himself shaking his head whit a slight chuckle knowing he shouldnt be surprised that the younger male didnt have much food in the house. Once he was dressed he made his way to the kitchen and whipped up a breakfast whit the items he had at hand, once he was done he set up the table.

Shin waited for Fuuta to come back so they could eat and could leave so he could drop by his place first to get a quick shower and fresh clothes before he would start working. The older male was a bit exited that he had to take over his sisters job again to today that way he could help Fuuta get settled and comfortable behind the counter, he just hoped he would have enof time to bake the sweets he needed to bake before rush hour at the cafe or the counter.

Fuuta smiled to himself when he take a shower, knowing that there's a person that take care of himself make him felt valuable. The younger male finish his shower in no time then walk out from the bathroom after peek up from there make sure Shin not in his room or maybe he would get attack. That though make the brunette's face heat up again. Shaking his head, he put on his usual clothes and arrange his messy brown lock.

When Fuuta walk downstairs to the kitchen, he spotted the black-haired male already ready with the delicious food on the table. The brunette sneaked when walk and hug the older male from behind with a slight chuckle. "thanks for waiting and making me foods.." he kissed the older male's cheek.

Shin smiled when he was hugged out of surprise "my my someone is clearly awake" he chuckled, Shin pouted "awe no kissu on the lips instead" he said in a childish way trying to be cute. "go have a seat so we can eat, i need a shower and fresh clothes before work" he said embarrassed.

Shin waited for Fuuta to sit down so they could eat, once the younger male finally sat down he started to eat in silence. The black haired male didnt know what to talk about or do, its been forever since he last dated but it was still differnt whit a guy "do you want to, drop by my place whit me first?" he asked out of no where in a soft voice.

Fuuta chuckled as seeing the black-haired male try act to being cute in front of him then look at the male with rolled eyes. "mou, you wanna kiss on the lips this early.. If I kissed you, Can you hold yourself, huh?" he laughed then seated himself in front of the male and look at Shin's homemade foods, almost salivating when saw it.

The brunette start to eat the foods and hummed because the black-haired male's foods taste delicious as usual. The younger male tilt his head and wonder why his lover just eat in silent but let that though go away from his mind. He look up at Shin when the male speak up. "umm, yes I'd love to drop to your place.. Actually I'm curious about your place.." he replied shyly.

Shin chuckled "its just a small apartment, my place isnt anything special" he finished his food whit a smile "we should hurry or ill get nagged at again this early in the morning, and i have a whole day filled whit nagging people later" he said whit a puffy cheeks then chuckled putting his plate in the dishwasher knowing his way already perfectly in Fuuta's kitchen.

The black haired male started to put his shoes on as he waited for the brunette before leaving walking to the bakery/cafe, he passed it and went into the ally. The older male was waiting for the younger male to say something about the location of where he lived. he walked up a stairwell at the end of the ally and unlocked a door then held it open for Fuuta that showed a hallway to apartments.

Fuuta just shrugged when the other told him his apartment wasn't anything special. "well, I never know it until I see it by my eyes.." he was finished with his breakfast and put his plate to the dishwasher then wash his hand on the sink. The younger male just let out a low chuckle at Shin's words. "that's because you're the boss on that store of course you will nagging your staff.."

The brunette was ready and put on his shoes then walk out his apartment and lock it. Following the older male from behind, he curious where will they lead to because they passed the Shin's store to the ally. The brunette's eyes widen in amazement, not knowing the black-haired male will stay near this place. He follow the other male to the stairwell and smiled to the black-haired male when he open and held the door of his apartment. Fuuta's gaze fall around the hallway of apartment, studying all of it.

Shin walked in the apartment complex and walked to his door then unlocked it to let Fuuta in "its a small two bedroom apartment" he said as he walked in after taking his shoes off then let Fuuta to the living room. you can wait here or look around or what ever i will take a quick shower" he said making some movements whit his hands before walking off.

Shin undressed himself in the bathroom then took his shower, after a quick wash of his hair and body he comes out and dries off. he walked whit only a towel over his head to his bedroom to get himself some clothes not really caring if the younger male would see him naked.

Fuuta was gazing all around him when walked toward Shin's apartment. He walked inside the other apartment as his lover unlock the door. "It's nice apartment, Shin.." he look at the black-haired male and around that two bedroom apartment switchly then put off his shoes and walk toward livingroom. The younger male seated himself, sighing softly while looking at the other. "I think I just wait in here.. Go ahead, take your time to change.." he resting his head against the sofa.

The brunette hear the sounds of water from distance, knowing the other already in bathroom. He yawned and closed his eyes, still felt sleepy because not get used to wake up early. The younger male open his eyes when heard the other step walk closer, but then he stunned with face bright red when saw Shin passed in front of him without wear anything, fully naked. Fuuta just could sat still with widen eyes, couldn't let out his sounds.

The older male got dressed and walked out of his bedroom and made his way over to the fridge where he grabbed something to drink then noticed on his way back how cute his lover looked and let out a chuckle "more or less then you expected" he asked teasingly before walking over. The black haired male puts the drink on the table in front on the sofa then crawled on top of Fuuta.

Shin licked his lips "your just to cute like this, maybe i should steal my morning kiss from you" he said in a seductive voice and leaned down brushing his lips over his lovers lips. Just when Shin was going to kiss Fuuta he heard his door unlock and knew who it was as he lets out a slight growl and gets off the younger male.

The brunette snapped back to reality when heard Shin's voice near him, more blushed at the other words. He still couldn't form a word when the other walk closer to him with two drink on his hands, gasping while the black-haired male sit on his lap.

"your just to cute like this, maybe i should steal my morning kiss from you"

Fuuta's eyes widen when the other said that, try hard to let out his sounds. "S-Shin.." his voice cracked moreover that seductive voice sent a shiver down to his spine. The younger male whined softly as Shin's soft lips brushed against his, enjoy the sensation. He jumped when the door being unlocked, disappointed for the intruder and look at his lover's face that seems really annoyed by the intruder, let the other get off of him and watched the black-haired male slightly.

Shin ran a hand trough his moist hair and yelled out "yes Nee-san im almost ready go back to the shop i will be there in ten minutes" he walked to the door and saw his sister leave, he lets out a sign of relieve and walked back "sorry nee-san tends to be inpatient and can nag like a bitch from hell"

Shin crawled back on top of Fuuta and smiled "right im still going to get this morning kiss before i have to work" he grinned and brushed his lips over the younger males lips again teasing him a bit before he gently presses his lips against the brunette's lips.

Fuuta watched the other walk toward front door and heard him talk to someone. He looked at Shin and shake his head slowly. "no problem, she's just reminding you so you couldn't be late, right?" the younger male smiled softly, relief that Shin's sister didn't see them.

The brunette gasped while the other male crawled on top of him again. He blushed as heard the black-haired male's words and just nodded shyly, whining softly as the male tease him again. Fuuta's mind blank when Shin kissed him passionately, make him bring his hands to the other chest and hold onto it.

Shin felt the reaction Fuuta gave when he was finally kissed The older male leaned in closer to deepen the kiss till he knew time was up. the black haired male pulled away "hmm that should last me for a while" he teased and got off the younger male, he grabbed his drink gulping it down.

The black haired male stretched "oke ready to go to work, it will be a busy day" he said in a semi cheerful voice, Shin walked back to the front door putting his shoes on and grabbing the stuff he needed. The older male held the door open for the younger male so they could go to work.

Fuuta grips on Shin's shirt when the other deepen the kiss, tilt his head as let out a soft whine. The younger male's face flushed as the older male pulled back and pouted at him. "f-for a while? Don't think naughty stuff when we're work! I don't want being caught up with other staff.." he crossed his arm, glance at the drink that the other serve before and drinking it little by little.

The brunette just nodded in spirit then follow the other to the front door, put on his shoes as well. He smiled softly to the male as he held the door for him and walk out of the apartment, waiting the other and ready to go to the bakery store.

Shin couldnt help but feel great that Fuuta took the job so seriously "what about break time?" he asked teasingly as he joked about it whit a serious face while he locked his door, then headed out the door that led to the stairwell he walked down and to halfway into the ally unlocked a door there "usually only sis and me enter trough here because we have a key"

The older male held the door open for the younger male to walk in. he grabbed two clean uniforms from the clean pile "this is the laundry and cleaning supply room" he said explaining as he puts on the uniform and helps out Fuuta whit his then walked trough the door that led to the cafe employees break room then then walked to the counter whit the brunette "we wont open for about 30 minutes"

He smiled at the other employee and asked him to help Fuuta today, then left for the back to quickly make some extra product while the employee walked in to get set up for the opening getting the sweets that were made for today and told the brunette what to do and how to set things up.

Fuuta looked at Shin as the male lock the apartment door and his face heat up when hear the other words that seems teasingly but serious on face. "u-umm, if in break time I think no problem.." he replied with flushed face and look away, avoiding to make eye contact. He follow the older male to halfway into the ally and nod in understanding while the black-haired male explain to him.

Both of them arrive at bakery store in no time and smiled with a nod as the other held the door again, wear the uniform with help from Shin. The younger male listened to everything that the male said to him then headed to the counter and tilt his head as the older male they didn't open yet but just shrugged.

The brunette bow to the other employee and smiled to them, hope that he can get along with them at work. He watched the other immediately work out arrange the sweet that they will sell. Waiting behind the counter, Fuuta seeing the busy staff and wait any order that Shin told to him.

the Employee that was going to train Fuuta sees him confused the male tells how to use the register and how to get the sweets and how to pack them, how to greet a costumer and everything else that needed to be done. Shin finished the last sweets and brought them out to the counter and quickly checked up on Fuuta.

The shop was opened up and it was already busy right from the start, shin was in the office most of the time, he was called out from time to time to help out at the counter cause it was just to busy which he wasnt expecting at all, when it was about lunch time it cool down for a bit, he stood at the counter "alright lunch now you guys can" he said to Fuuta and the other employees and stayed behind the counter himself.

The employee that has been training Fuuta showed him the way around to the break room they used, which was the one the cafe workers used also when they all grabbed something to eat and drink the guy asked fuuta "so how do you like working at the counter so far?"

Fuuta keep looking at the sweets on the counter with sparkling eyes again, but then startled as seeing the staff that will train him stare at him with confused look. Let out a nervous chuckle and nod to him, start the fast train with him though it was hard because he must handle much work on the counter he try his best to work it out. Today is really busy though it's not open time yet, the brunette just saw his lover when he walk toward the counter to brought sweets and put them on it.

The brunette was glad when the store open up, he greet and take the order that customer will any. Sometimes he had some problem because the customer was really crowded and at that time Shin come to help him, the younger male happy to see the other but never had a chance to talk to him besides the customer more crowded when he come. When the lunch time, the crowded decrease little by little. He sighed softly and rested on the counter for a while but stand again as Shin announce they can take a break now.

Fuuta want to talk to Shin but then the train staff already lead him to the break room and just shrugged though he disappointed a little couldn't talk to his lover. He grabs some sweet and mineral water then seated himself on one of the sofa. The brunette look up as the train staff asked him. "w-well, It's interesting because I can see the happy customer when they had the sweets that we sold! Though it was really tired work behind the counter.." he replied the guy with cheerful tone.