I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

the coworker smiled happily at Fuuta his reply "glad you like it here, and usually when its this busy there will be one switched to baking shift whit Shin, but since your hired mostly for baking that will probably be you, thats even harder then the counter whit this big crowed so make sure you eat properly and drink well to"

Shin held down the fort since it was still busy but he was glad most costumers didnt mind waiting for a bit or they would go to the cafe part instead and relax there while they order what they want, The black haired male saw he was running out of sweets faster then planned and it was crazy busy, he called over an worker from the cafe that could miss someone now and made them help at the counter so when the rest would get back from lunch he could take one and go bake, skipping his lunch mainly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Fuuta smiled and nod sincerely to his coworker then continue his lunch until it finish. But he wondered if he really could work with Shin on the bake shift though it will be really tired than work behind the counter.

The brunette now a bit worried because he didn't see Shin at the break room moreover break time almost finish and almost the employee at that store gathered on this room. Then the younger male say one worker tell another worker to help the counter because the customer still crowded though it's lunch time. He approach that worker and tell him he willing to help on the counter and that worker smiled happily to the brunette, handed him a couple of sweets to loaded the counter. Fuuta headed to the counter with full of sweet on his hands, he brought some foods for the black-haired male as well because he guess that his lover must be skip his lunch. "hi Shin! Here I'll help you at the counter.." he smiled at the male and put the sweet on the counter.

Shin had a few seconds to breath when Fuuta came walking up to him, he smiled "good, put the sweets in place when the rest comes back in five minutes we will go bake" he paused and had to help a costumer, once he was done he looked back at the younger male "if you think you can do it, i wont have a lot of time to help you whit everything, and im sorry for making you start counter on such a busy day, its normally never this busy on wendsday's" he said whit a sign.

Some more costumers came in and they were regulars trying to have a conversation whit Shin, Shin kept his poker face on to his luck the rest finally came back so Shin excused himself and pulled Fuuta whit him to the back so they could start baking once they were alone he hugged the younger male "already such a busy day" he wined not wanting to let go but syill did "alright ill go grab you the recepies and then ill go get me something to drink and a quick bite to eat then i will come and help you"

Fuuta look at Shin that still busy with customer and whispered to the male when he walked toward him. "you're welcome, Shin. Don't push yourself so hard.. you must take a rest for a while.." he watched the other busy again and stand near him, try to help as he can. "it's okay Shin.. I still could do the job perfectly though I'm really tired now.." he chuckled and sighed softly.

The brunette notice some customer that Shin served was flirted him and the brunette couldn't help but frown with a pout though he know his lover didn't take the flirt. The younger male startled when his lover dragged him to the bake room but smiled because he could spend some time with black-haired male alone. Fuuta sighed lightly as Shin hugged him, wrapped his arm around the male and hug him as well. "yeah, sooo busy.." he said with childish tone. He look up at his lover as he pulled back from the hug. "okay, let's get back to work! Ah, you don't need to take any foods, I already bring you some, here there are~" he took out some foods from his pocket and put it on Shin's hands, smiled softly.

Shin chuckled and looked at the food that was pushed in his hand, it wasnt at all what he was going to get but he smiled brightly and kissed the younger males cheek "thnx, im going to grab something to drink really quick do you want something?" he asked then put the food inhis mouth chewing as he pulls out the recepies laying them out and pulled out some stuff to get Fuuta started.

Shin walked to the bakers break room and made himself an instant soup some tea and brought a seconed cup of tea whit him back setting one cup by the brunette on a place it couldnt be knocked over "you can use a special chair if you need to sit down," he blew his cup of soup and sipped it before setting it safely away and start working grabbing himself a special chair so he could work comfortably himself to running and rolling around in a quick pace buzzing a button everytime there was food ready to be stalled out.

A girl that worked in the cafe area came walking in and asked if they still had a special pastry, Shin looked around and told her he would need 15 minutes to make it and she should offer the costumer and extra drink on the house while they wait, she nodded and went out. The older male put what he was doing on a halt "Fuuta, were going to do a rush job, so you can stop what your still working on" he smiled at his lover.

Fuuta was blushed when Shin kissed his cheek, felt happy because the other seems cheer up by his little present. "y-yeah, my pleasure.. Umm no I think.. I had much drink when lunch time before.." he replied with shaking his head, smiled while the other eat all his foods then look and read the recipe that will he bake later with the black-haired male.

The brunette watched the other walk out from baking room to the break room and start to work on, prepare some ingredient then at the same time his lover already come back and settled a cup of tea in front of him. Saying thanks to the male, the younger male take a sip of his tea enjoying the warm of it for a while. He nodded as the other suggest him to take a special chair to work then grab the chair and continue his work mixing the ingredient and knead some dough after that.

Fuuta stopped while a girl come inside the baking room that he guess was a maid from cafe area. He hear the girl asked if they still had some special pastry and wonder if they had or not. The younger male watched the girl walk out after being ordered by Shin and put his dough on the halt as the older male talk to him. "do a rush job? What is it, Shin?" he tilt his head, purely curious.

Shin made room and put everything he needed "we are going to make our special cinnamon star anise, fruit pastry" he smiled and pulled Fuuta over "i though this one up when i fist started to work here when i was about 15, i would experiment after work or after school, most are still a success" he said cheerfully.

The older male started to use the younger male's hands to make the dough and the other perperations as he stayed behind him and close to him, Shin knew this was a nice opportunity to get close again to Fuuta and enjoy some time together like this, he helped the younger male finish up the first one.

Shin stepped back "alright we need 10 more so we have to hurry up and make 5 each fast if we can so they can bake" he started to make his own ones, he finished his fist one in a matter of minutes showing how used he was to this "if you cant make five tell me ill do more" he said in a sweet voice

Fuuta watched the other preparing the stuff to make another sweets. "cinnamon star anise, fruit pastry? Whoa, that's sounds delicious!" he commented and almost salivating by hear the name. He widen his eyes in amazement after heard that his lover make this recipe when he just 15 years old! That was really amazing for him who's still just sweets and never think about make it one.

The brunette's hand being pulled by Shin and surprised that the dough was kneading both with his hand and Shin's. He felt happy because they could keep close to the black-haired male though it because for working some sweets. The younger male try paid attention to the dough remember every step for making the pastry but still enjoyed when the other's hand touch his.

Fuuta a little bit disappointed when his lover pulled back and look at him with a nod on his head, understanding the order from the male then start to make his one. It started good when he make first and second but when he start to make another pastry, it looked really bad the shape was weird. He try again and again but the result was same, it keep shaped weird then he glance at his lover slowly. "S-Shin, can you help me make the half of my part? I just could make two pastries.." he looked down, ashamed by his bad skills.

Shin was almost finished when he noticed Fuuta struggling but didnt help till he was asked, he was done and the question came, Shin smiled and walked back to his spot behind the younger male "we will make it together, its still a somewhat complex pastry most cant do it alone till after a few weeks so your doing good" he smiled and kissed the brunette on his neck gently then helped him make the rest.

They were done and let it bake for a few minutes, the black haired male pulled them out of the oven, and packed them up in a special caseing "can you bring this to the cafe maids they will give it to the client" he handed the box to Fuuta so he could bring it to where it needed to go. Shin finished his cup of soup and his tea then continued to work on all the other stuff they still needed while he waited for the younger male to come back.

Fuuta smiled happily as Shin come to help him though he still embarrassed because didn't help much the other. He look att the black-haired male as listening to his words. "w-well, b-but it must be troublesome for you..sorry.." he replied but then gasp with a blush as the male kissed his neck. 'mou, he do that so easily...' he though with a pout and make the rest of the pastries with Shin.

Both of them done the make the pastries so fast and the younger male watched Shin put the sweets on the oven wait it cooked. He sighed a little when have a time to breath for a while and notice the older male packed the sweets and look up at the male. "o-okay, I'll give it to her.." he take the package and walk out to the cafe part. He found the maid in no time after that and handing the box to her then walk back to the baking room. The brunette found the male still busy working with make sweets, not want to bugging him the younger male just seated himself behind the other rested for a while. A second later the younger male already fall asleep with face being holded on his palm.

Shin took a breather as he saw Fuuta had fallen asleep, he couldnt help but chuckle, this boy was just to cute, and was defenatly not used to working this much. This job looked easy but it was hard labor so no one was really blamed at all at least not in the first month.

The black haired male carried the Brunette to the comfy sleeping chair in the break room then went back to making the pastries it took him about an hour to be fully restocked and take a little break before he would have to continue doing the paper work again. The older male walked into the break room and quietly went to grab himself something to eat again and something to drink, he sat down next to Fuuta and set a silent timer on his phone before closing his eyes after eating.

Fuuta was fast asleep, he really tired today though he didn't work to much. well, It's kinda hard for him who always on the bed when had spare time. Unconciously the younger male was mumbled on his sleep and grunted when felt someone lifted his body but didn't wake up yet. The brunette curled up against the couch when he being laid on there, felt a little comfortable now.

The brunette really enjoy his sleep and didn't realize he almost sleep one hour then he wake up after that. He yawned but blink in confussion as found himself on the break room though he remember sleep at the baking room. Then the younger male glance at his side and found Shin sit beside him with eyes shuted. The younger male seated himself beside the older male and watched the other face slowly, smiled because he could see peace face of Shin when he sleep. The brunette know that the male had work so hard then he give a peck on his lips and rested his head against the black-haired male gently.

Shin slept peacefully till he was pecked on his lips and felt something rest against his head, he kept his eyes closed and enjoyed this time till not long after he could feel a buzz in his pocket. The older male gently moved his head and yawned "hello again~" he said softly then pecked Fuuta his lips then got up.

Shin stretched and got himself something to drink to wake up fully "do you want something to drink before you go back to the counter, for an hour then your done" he said whit a smile then walked to the bake part and waited for Fuuta.

Fuuta moved a little as the other when the older male make a movement and felt something buzzing from nowhere that make he open his eyes. "hi Shin.. Did you rest well? Umm, thanks for bring me to here.." he said with a blush and let the other pecked on his lips, already get used to the intimate contact.

Fuuta yawned softly and rubbed his eyes slowly when the older male grab something from the fridge. "no thanks, I'm not desired to drink anything now.." he smiled slightly and bring himself up from the couch. He follow the black-haired male to the bake part and waiting the next order that Shin will give to him. Actually he want to go home now, his strenght not much again but he didn't want protested like a child and finish the job fast.

Shin stroked Fuuta his hair "its quiet at the counter now, so the hour should pass fast, if you cant last for an hour come find me in the office" he paused "you can stay at my place if your to tired to go home" he smiled "its fine if you want to go home its been a hard day no body would blame you if your to tired"

The older male grabbed everything that was needed at the counter and waited for a bit before walking to the counter after leaving a spare key whit the younger male so he could go if he wanted to. The black haired male filled the counter then asked the one who lead the counter if he missed anything and notified him that if Fuuta would be to tired he should write it down and let him go, the guy nodded and knew how hard first days and weeks could be around here.

Shin went to the office and put on some glasses to let his eyes relax a bit so they wouldnt get to tired and buried himself in paper work that needed to be done, making calls and do the the rest that needed to be done.

Fuuta sighed softly as felt Shin's hand caressing his hair, relax a little. He listen to everywords that the male said to him and shake his head slowly. "yeah, I think I could manage it for one hour or so and thank you for the offer. But I think I still could work I don't want to go home now because you're still here.. I don't wanna ashamed you because you hired the lazy worker here.." he smiled softly the older male.

The brunette walk toward the counter and continue his job again, watched the other arrange some sweets on the counter then notice his lover go back to his office knowing that the other still had much work on that room. He serve every customer that buy sweets on that store, smile to the customer as well and do everything to pleased the customer. He look the spare key near the counter but ignore it though his head start dizzy now.

The younger male already work almost for an hour and get ready to go home but then his sight blurry so sudden, he know that he tired but never expect that will be like this. Holding on at the counter he start to walk to break room but then his head stinging in pain and collapse on the floor. The employee around him immediately run to him, he couldn't form any word and passed out a second later. The last thing he hear was the staff yelling out to call Shin.

Shin looked at the time and was about to get up to tell the ones who could go home to go home when an employee came rushing in to the office, he knew it could only mean the stuborn man that was his lover didnt go home while he was tired. The older male rushed out whit out showing anything to the costumers that were inside of the shop.

The older male saw his spare key still where he left it and grabbed it, once he came into the workplace he told the others to make way and the ones that there shift were over to go home the ones that were starting up still continue there job he would take care of Fuuta.

Shin picked fuuta up and carried him out to the back door unseen and carried him to the older male his apartment. He struggled slightly whit opening the doors but somehow he managed, Shin rested the younger male on his bed and started to undress him and rest him under the blankets, after that he checked up on all the vitals and other stuff hoping Fuuta would wake up soon. The black haired male pulled out his phone and texted his Nee-san she had to take back over that the new guy tried not to be a lazy worker and worked till he passed out, after holding out trough an extremely busy day and he himself couldnt handle more work either anymore.

Fuuta still could hear some noises though he already passed out, he hear around him seems chaostic and much steps being made. His mind really being cut out when somebody lifting his body up and guess that must be Shin who carried him away.

The brunette didn't know how long he passed out when his mind come back again but still closing his eyes. A couple of minutes later, he try to open his eyes and blinking because the light was too bright for his eyes. Again, he wake up in another place but this place seems familiar to him. Then his eyes caught the sight of Shin and try to make out his sounds. "S-Shin..." his voice was too weak, he even couldn't move his hands or his body and his head still sting in pain.

Shin grabbed hinself something to drink when he was back in the room he could see Fuuta moving then his eyes slowly opened. The older male heard his name being called in a weak voice, he hoovered his head above the younger males face "baka, i told you to go home" he said whit a worried face .

the black haired male pecked the brunette his lips then stroked his hair. "How are you feelingm do you want something to eat or drink or just sleep some more?" He asked still worried not sure what to do. Shin sat on the bed next to Fuuta as he waited to be told what the younger male wanted.

Fuuta furrowed his eyebrow and look at his lover who hoovered his head above his. "I'm not baka.. I just didn't want to bother you with my childish act.." he pouted and look away with face flushed as Shin pecked his lips, enjoy the other hands on his hair.

The younger male sighed and look at his lover with a weak smile. "I'm feeling a little better now.. No, I don't want anything my throat was sore now.." he told to the older male then added. "just stay with me, Shin.. I wanna be with you.." he take the black-haired male and hug it to his chest.

Fuuta furrowed his eyebrow and look at his lover who hoovered his head above his. "I'm not baka.. I just didn't want to bother you with my selfishness act.." he pouted and look away with face flushed as Shin pecked his lips, enjoy the other hands on his hair.

The younger male sighed and look at his lover with a weak smile. "I'm feeling a little better now.. No, I don't want anything my throat was sore now.." he told to the older male then added. "just stay with me, Shin.. I wanna be with you.." he take the black-haired male's hands and hug it to his chest.

Shin nodded when Fuuta he didnt want anything, he felt his hands being grabbed and pulled. The black haired male chuckled "i told you it was fine to leave, you had one hell of a first day it would have been normal most couldnt last trough there first busy day" he chuckled and rested himself on the brunette "i wont leave"

The older male snuggled whit the younger male "if you let go of my hands i can join you in the bed, i also put the indoor lock on so no one can come in" he said softly in almost a whisper.

Fuuta look at Shin with face deep red, still form a pout on his lips. "I know it.. By the way, is your sister still want to accept me as her employee? I made the store chaostic because I passed out so sudden..sorry.." he lower his head but smiled as hear the other won't leave him.

The brunette enjoy the warmth of Shin's hands when he snuggled to him. He nod slowly and let go the black-haired male's hands. "this is your apartment, am I right? Still doubt by his memory because he just visit Shin's apartment once." he asked the older male with a soft sigh.

Shin nodded "dont worry she wont change her mind, besides i wont let her." he paused "besides she made the rule in the first month its oke if an employee goes home a bite earlier when they arent used to this kind of work" Shin cuddled whit Fuuta feeling exhausted himself.

The older male nodded "yes this is my place and my bed, you didnt think i would carry you all the way to your place now did you" he said in a taunting voice. then nuzzled the brunette his neck as he clings to him closely. "mine" he mumbled before drifting to sleep.

Fuuta sighed in relief as his lover explain the things, make his feeling better and not guilty anymore. "hmm, I see... yeah, work in your place like hell, the customer didn't stop coming though it's a good thing anyway..." he chuckled and sighed again as Shin cuddled beside him, really miss this kind of intimate and bring his arm around the black-haired male's body hugged him.

Fuuta chuckled and pout a little by his lover comment, "hey, I just visit your house once, of course I forget...and if you bring me to my apartment you will difficult to open my front door.." he blushed darkly as Shin nuzzled on his neck moreover when the older male whispered words that make his stomach full of butterfly. "naughty.." he mumbling and look at the other sleep face.