I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Fuuta was already finish with the part of his tart when Shin standing near him. "yeah, everything was fine I can made the cake easily.." he look to the other while put the batter on the baking pan and enter it to oven. The brunette sighs softly as seeing his job was finish without any fault.

Fuuta take a glance to the black-haired male seems busy with cream for tart and watched the male from his spot. His though snapped when Shin speak up and just walk toward the fridge to take the fruits. They finish make the fruit tart after a half hours.

"alright now that were done you can go home, make sure your here about 10.45 am"

Fuuta stretched his back and just smiled as Shin help him take off the uniform. "okay, thank you for today Shin.." he replied and take his stuff then walk out from the store.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Shin arrived him and crawled into his bed, he was glad he lived almost above the shop it didnt take him long to fall sleep where he was still in his clothes because he was to lazy to take them off.

When it was almost dinner time his sister had came to his place to check up on him she knew that on days like this he wouldnt eat en of and sleep the rest of the day then wont sleep at night and be tired in the morning again when he would have to get up.

Shin woke up from the smell of food, he went to take a shower and get dressed before coming out seeing his sister cooking for him "Nee-san" he asked a bit confused to why she was there but when he saw the time on the clock and knew why she was there, he sat down and waited for the food whit the towel over his head.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Fuuta was arriving at his apartment a couple of minutes later. He unlock the door and walk inside his apartment, then lock the door again while put off his shoes. The brunette lay himself on the couch with a heavy sigh, he really tired just at the first day of his work. Massaging his shoulder, he walk toward his fridge then put his sweets on that but when he search some real food for his dinner he just find some egg and remnant of pizza.

Fuuta decided to sleep, he didn't have appetite to eat any food this night. The brunette snuggled on his bed, rolled side to side. He can't sleep quietly, the younger male keep thinking about Shin. Fuuta blushed at his own though, he never expect that he can fall in love with someone so fast moreover he just meet the male this day.

"he is kind person and he must be had much fans or maybe he already had girlfriend.." he mumbling and ruffled his hair in frustation. 'There's no way Shin like me! just wake up Fuuta!' the brunette slap his cheek hard, want to make himself aware of the situation that he faced. Because too tired, Fuuta falls asleep after make himself know his position and not jump to any relationship to the male that was his superior on his work place.

Shin ate his food that his sister had made for him, and joined him for dinner. Now that Shin was wide awake he didnt feel like going to be anymore.

Not long after he finished dinner his phone rang a friend calling, he picked up and heard the invitation to go out whit a group of friends so he decided to take it he didnt have to get up to early because he made extra to last the early morning so he could start a bit later.

The black haired male got ready to go out after he cleaned up since his sister was already gone back to her own house and her husband. Shin walked trough the city and everyplace he walked by he wondered if Fuuta would live there it didnt take to long to reach his group of friends but to his surprise there was an equal numbered group of girls whit them and he knew instantly his friends made it into a group date and would try to get him to find a girlfriend which he wasnt interested in, well not untill he would find the right person to start a relationship whit.

Fuuta's stomach start to grumble when he's dreaming in his sleeps. The brunette snap open his eyes and reach his stomach, rub it slowly. 'Oh my stomach really need to be fulled with real foods not just sweets,' the younger male sighed and seated himself on the bed. He was too lazy to cook a meals for himself, put aside his blanket he get off of the bed and wash his face on the sink feeling refreshed a little.

The brunette decided to goes to fast food place near his apartment to full his grumble belly. Take his blazer, he walked out from his apartment and welcoming by cold air. He shivered a little then lock his apartment and start to walk downstairs to the lobby. When he reach lobby, he saw a group of girl with a couple of man in front of the lobby and just passed them. 'maybe they made a party,' he though and keep walking to fast food place that just 5 meters from his apartment.

Shin was annoyed and his friends knew it but the girls didnt he had to keep his nice face on because some of the girls would come to the shop to get sweets, he did like it when they complemented his food but the flirting drove him crazy. The black haired male smelled a scent he was familiar whit, but the time he figured out were it came from he saw a back pass by.

Shin excused himself saying he wanted to check out the resturant that was close buy to get a soft drink so he asked if anybody else wanted, no body did so he left alone but before he reached the doors of a restaurant a girl had came after him being all clingy, it really started to get on his last nerv. He spotted Fuuta and made his way over to him not caring if the girl would fallow him or not.

Fuuta walk inside the fast food restaurant and smell of fried chicken that make his stomach churning. He make his order on the counter and take small tray with a plate of rice and fried chicken plus a can of soda. The brunette seated himself on the corner of the restaurant and enjoy his meals peacefully. His attention was distracted for a while when he saw front door of the restaurant because it seems so noisy though it's already midnight now.

Fuuta just shrugged and continue his eat, take a sip of his soda as well. 'uhh, I think I need to arrange my eating schedule or I will got sick because eat sweets too much' he think while chewing his chicken. Fuuta's brown eyes widen in surprise when he saw Shin approach him from nowhere. But he was astonished as seen a girl follow the black-haired male from behind. 'Is she Shin's girlfriend? but why he aprroach me when he's with his girlfriend?' Fuuta's mind full of that though as the older male walk near him.

Shin smiled when he was at Fuuta's table "i though it was you" he glanced at the girl behind him and leaned down and whispered in the younger male his ear "im sorry for this but i need help getting rid of this annoying girl, ill make you any type of food you want later or do something else you want but please bear whit me"

Shin grinned "sorry i have to leave the group thing" he puts his hand on the back of the brunette his hair "i almost forgot i was meeting my boyfriend here" he said and saw on her face she didnt buy it which he expected and licked some food of Fuuta his cheek "gomen" he said softly and kissed Fuuta, hearing the girl squeak in surprise and curse at him as he storms off.

Fuuta blink his eyes as seen Shin really talk to him. "wow, I didn't expect could meet you in here.. It's a great incidentaly.." he smiled sincerely and push aside his foods.

"im sorry for this but i need help getting rid of this annoying girl, ill make you any type of food you want later or do something else you want but please bear whit me"

The brunette stunned for a moment when he hear Shin's words but nodded at the end and look at the black-haired male and the girl in front of him switchly. He listen to Shin's conversation with that girl and flinch when heard Shin made a story that he as his boyfriend. The younger male look at the older male with questioning look, want to the other explain what's going on actually but then he gaps as Shin licked the remnant of his foods on his cheek.

"gomen"

Fuuta's brown eyes rounded as Shin's lips pressed his, make him lost his mind. Unconsciously he closed his eyes and kissed back the black-haired male gently.

Shin wasnt expecting to get kissed back but he enjoyed it more then he thought he would. He kept kissed Fuuta deepening the kiss slightly forgetting he was in a restaurant till he heard a slight growl and foot tapping behind him, Shin pulled away from the kiss to see his best friend standing there he was alone but had his arms crossed and a face that demanded an explanation.

the black haired male looked at the brunette "what i havent told you i have a boyfriend?" he said whit his cheeky smile that only his best friend knew what it ment, he left whit a sign. Shin looked at Fuuta whit a slight blush "u uh i can make you a real meal instead of fast food if you want" he said a bit shy.

Fuuta's mind really clouded as Shin kept kissed him, whining softly when the other deepening their kiss. He's breathing for an air as the black-haired male break the kiss. The brunette gaps as he notice there's another male in front of him, seems watching they kissed.

The younger male's face bright deep red while Shin claimed him again as his boyfriend to the male that look like Shin's friend but he can't say anything untill Shin's friend go away.

"u uh i can make you a real meal instead of fast food if you want"

Fuuta look up at the other still with a blush on his face. "w-what? Y-You don't have to do that.. I already used to eat fast food long time ago anyway.." he replied with a nervous chuckle, and stare at the chair in front of him signaled the black-haired male to have a sit.

Shin licked his lips he could still taste the kiss on his lips "you wont survive if you just eat fast food whit the job you have now" he sat down as Fuuta mentioned to him to do he watched him "it kind of the least i can do" he said softly not showing any regret at all or anything.

Shin looked at the restaurant and could feel the stares burning at them, he got up "im cooking" he pulled the younger male up and walked whi him outside and into a normal food store getting supplies to cook diner. "so where do you leave ill make it at your place" he said whit his dashing smile.

Fuuta's face already look like steamed lobster now; deep red when he notice Shin licked his lips. 'whoa what's with that expression?! Is he really enjoyed this? B-But he's straight right? The brunette's mind full of that though again.

"you wont survive if you just eat fast food whit the job you have now"

"w-well, I had a strong body you know. I guess I can survive.." he didn't know why the black-haired male always kind to him. Fuuta look at the other male again when he speak again and felt realization hit him. 'Yeah, he just want to paid moral duty because I somehow help him..' the younger male feel sad when realize that.

The brunette feels his back burned because all attention to them though it just a couple of people. "s-so what will yo- whaaa! Why you pull me!" It happened so fast, Shin pull him out of the restaurant and dashed to grocery store, buy some supplies of food then end up on the street. The younger male just sighed softly as the other asked his address.

"here, this way.. Please follow me.." he start to walk back to his apartment.

Shin nodded and walked after Fuuta still holding his hand, he simply didnt want to let go. Shin memorized the way to the brunette his apartment so he would be able to find it again. Once they arrived at the building he realized it was where he was standing whit the group when he smelled the scent of Fuuta, it made him smile.

Shin looked at Fuuta "i didnt expect you to kiss me back" he said softly not really wanting to wait whit talking till they were inside his place, the older male was exited to see where the younger male lived thinking he might find out why hes so attracted to him.

Fuuta reach his apartment lobby in no time, he even didn't realize his hand and Shin's still intertwining. He want to let go of his hand but he's too afraid to do it, so he just hold the black-haired male until he arrive in front of his apartment. The brunette search the key on his pocket and start to unlock the front door when Shin speak again.

"i didnt expect you to kiss me back"

Fuuta froze on his spot above all his key that he hold fall from his hands when the older male told that. "I-I d-don't know...sorry if that make you mad, I didn't mean to do that.." he stated almost mumbling at the end of his sentence. The brunette just look down on the ground, to afraid to make eyes contact with Shin, his face bright red again.

shin watched the keys fall and picked them up for Fuuta "i didnt mean it was bad, not at all i liked it" he paused "i was just surprised you did" he handed the keys back to the younger male. "i was more afraid you would hate me for it" he said softly as he waited for the door to be opened so they could go in.

"we should talk about this inside dont you think" he said whit a smile as he tries to look at the brunette his face that wasnt looking at him.

Fuuta blinked and snapped from his chaostic mind when Shin handed him the key.

"i didnt mean it was bad, not at all i liked it" he paused "i was just surprised you did" he handed the keys back to the younger male. "i was more afraid you would hate me for it"

There's a joy feeling when the brunette hear the older male said that he didn't hate it. He shake his head slowly; showing that he's not mad at Shin either then put the key on the hole key and unlock his door. He walk inside his apartment, hold the door and look at Shin slowly. "c-come in, Shin. s-sorry my apartment a little messy." he said stuterly wait the black-haired male to walk inside his apartment. The idea about talking about the kiss with Shin made Fuuta nervous.

Shin smiled and walked in "sorry for the intrusion" he said politely and took off his shoes "i bet it isnt that messy" he chuckled and walked in looking around "nice place" he said whit a smile as he found the kitchen. "dont mind me sniffing around" he said cheerfully and started to find he way around quickly.

The older male found everything he needed to make a proper meal for the younger male "to tell you the truth i think i liked you already the first time a saw you in the shop eyeing my food as if it was pure gold" he chuckled slightly nervous to how to start this conversation. Shin was silent for a little as he started preparing dinner.

Fuuta close the door when Shin already inside his apartment, put off his shoes and follow the back-haaired male to the kitchen after put his blazer to the couch. "y-yeah, use my kitchen as you wish.." he replied and seated himself on the chair near the kitchen, sighed softly. The younger male watched the other busy with making his meals while resting his chin on his palm. 'how am I suppose say to him? I don't like if I and him just stayed silent..' the brunette though at the moment

"to tell you the truth i think i liked you already the first time a saw you in the shop eyeing my food as if it was pure gold"

Shin's word make Fuuta snapped back to the reality, his eyes widen in surprised.

"w-what? you like me? you must be kidding, right.. and I just can't stop myself to not make my eyes sparkling when saw sweets.." he let out a low chuckle though he puzzled about the situation that he faced.

'what's on the earth Shin said to me!?' the brunette mind chaostic again as hear that simple statement.

Shin almost laughed when he heard Fuuta respond in surprise

"w-what? you like me? you must be kidding, right.. and I just can't stop myself to not make my eyes sparkling when saw sweets.."

Shin smirked "i told you i like people who like my food, thats what attracted me to you" he paused "why do you think i shoved that application at you"

The older male didnt look up from the food he was preparing "today while working whit you i guess i already started to like you more but i didnt know in what way till after the kiss" he said simply not sure how to explain it well.

Fuuta was more confused as found Shin almost laughed by his response, make him raise his eyebrow and orm a pout on his lips.

"i told you i like people who like my food, thats what attracted me to you" he paused "why do you think i shoved that application at you"

The brunette's face grow red again when heard the black-haired male's reason, It just so weird for him. He didn't have a good looking face and always act silly moreover he is his twenty years ols was still crazied with sweets like a boy five years old!

"b-but there's no way you like me... I mean you had good looking face, kind and had much skill... Why you like someone like me.." he lowered his head as saying that. But then he look up again as the other male keep take up the event with him at the fast food restaurant.

"I'm happy could work with you and I could learn something new, but about the kiss... I don't know why I kissed you back It happen so fast and I just let my reflect do that..." the brunette burst out his though, then he gasped as knowing that he musn't say that to the black-haired male about his true feeling.

Shin knew his words werent getting trough to Fuuta he had a little time as the food baked and boiled, he walked over to Fuuta "i think your cute, handsome and fun" he cupped the younger male his face in his hands "and after the kiss i know i like you like in love like" he said whit a slight blush on his face.

The black haired male let his words sink in before he pressed his lips on the brunette his lips kissing him again to make sure the point comes across. Shin pulls back as he hears the food needed his attention so he walked back to the kitchen in silence not sure if he just scared off the younger male.

Fuuta was played with the tip of his shirt when he heard Shin's step come closer.

"i think your cute, handsome and fun" he cupped the younger male his face in his hands "and after the kiss i know i like you like in love like"

Fuuta's brown eyes meets with dark green eyes when Shin cupped his face, he's really being hipnotized by that dark green eyes though another word that the black-haired male said keep making him surprised. The brunette couldn't do anything when the other lean closer to him and pressing his lips again to his own. This time his mind was blank and just accept the kiss without turning back the kiss.

When Shin come back to continue cooking, Fuuta bring his hand to his lips touched it slightly. Shin's soft lips still felt on the younger male's lips. 'my heart couldn't calm, it pounded too fast.. I think I'm really in love with Shin...' he though after he can compose his mind

"t-twice, you kissed me twice.. Are you really like me, Shin?" the brunette was spoke boldly this time to the black-haired male.

Shin just focused on the food to hide his own embarrassment till the other one spoke, he looked up from the food and at Fuuta "i did kiss you twice" he said softly and smiled "i just told you i think i do" he looked back at the food "i hope you will still come to work tomorrow if you dont feel the same or something" the older male said somewhat insecure.

The food was finally ready and he put it on a plate for the Brunette then placed it on the table in front of Fuuta "i hope it tastes good" he smiled and sat down in front of him looking at the food instead of the other male.

Fuuta kept stare at the older male until he look at him, his heart seems want to explode when the black-haired male clarify that he do love him. Now the brunette certain with his own feeling.

"i hope you will still come to work tomorrow if you dont feel the same or something"

"don't worry I still keep working at your place, I didn't want to lose my favorite job.." he said somehow really cheerful though last minutes ago he look like mummy that didn't have mind because got a surprised statement.

Fuuta looking at Shin who put the food in front of him, the smell of the foods throwing out his mind for a while. With a soft smile he start to eat Shin's food and hummed after that because the foods really taste good. "this is the first time I taste a delicious food, thank you Shin.." he smiled to the black-haired male and continue his eat.