I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Fuuta arched his back slowly while the other plant the kiss along his sensitive neck. He whined by the sensation and keep speed up the stroke on Shin's cock. The younger male moaned softly as his lover teased him on the tip and want to protested but already interrupted by the kiss. He kissed back the other and gasps within the kiss because the older male's cock throbbing on his hand.

The brunette was gasping for an air after the black-haired male break the kiss, panting frantically. He still felt the other hand stroked his hard cock while he do the same to his lover. He blinked in confusion and blushed. "what? Why should I do that, Shin.." he said between his moan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Shin pants and bites his lip so he wouldnt moan, so he could listen to Fuuta moan "c cause it would be" he said between heavy breaths and moans "such a turn on" he finished his sentence. The older male lets out a slight groan and kissed the younger male again to distract himself from being so close to his climax already.

The black haired male stroked faster whit a slightly harder grip he wanted to hear the brunette moan more mostly to make himself forget about how close he was himself.

Fuuta wait the other answer and keep stroke Shin's hard cock fast. He blushed after hear his lover's reason and moaned hard. "b-but if me just like this..you still turned on, ri-right?" he manage to replied the other and arched his back as feeling the older male's stroke on his cock more faster and hard than before. The younger male's cock already dripped pre-cum that oozing to the other hands.

The brunette moaned even hard when feeling the hard grip on his body and stroking the other cock that always bigger and throbbing over the time. He look at his lover with eyes half lidded. "S-Shin, I'm gonna cum so-soon.." he said between his moan but keep speed up his pace on his lover cock.

Shin nodded and whispered "only b because i in magined y you in c cos play" he tried to speak between his moans as his pre-cum showed at his tip, he kissed Fuuta quickly then moved his head to the younger male's neck to kiss there. The older male tried to muffle his moan as he keeps stroking his lovers cock as best as he could whit his lover stroked him which felt so good.

The black haired male nibbled at the brunette his neck "i im close to" he whispered and moved his hips slightly whit the strokes his lover made over his cock.

Fuuta blushed deep red and moaned at the same time when listen to every words that Shin said to him. He whined when his lover kissed him so sudden and moan loudly as felt Shin's tongue on his neck and kissed that spot which make the brunette lost his mind. He still manage to stroke the older male's cock that already soaked by the pre-cum. He arched his back more and cover his mouth with his free hand while his other hand busy satisfying his lover.

The younger male shake his head side to side and look at Shin after the other whispered on his ear. "S-Shin, I couldn't hold it anymore..I'll cu―" his words uncompleted and Fuuta already cummed hard on Shin's hand. He's panting heavily and rested on his lover's shoulder, still tried to stroke Shin's cock.

Shin shuttered as he was being stroked, he listened to his younger lover telling him he couldnt hold it anymore and came before he could finish that sentence but when the older male felt the younger male cum over his hand, a few more second he himself came all over Fuuta's hand panting hard.

The black haired male lets go of the brunette his cock and lets himself rest against the wall behind him again pulling the brunette whit him and cuddled whit him like that "it feels so good whit you, everything" he said whit an embarrassed face then closed his eyes for a bit "sorry im even worse then a horny teenager"

Fuuta still panting hard when he give the other some hard stroke to Shin's cock, gasped when his lover come on his hand after he cummed. The white and warm liquid soaked all his palm and somehow he felt an urge to lick that cum. Then he bring his hands to his face, start to lick it because curious really eat him at that time. "s-sweet.." he mumbling after taste it and blushed deeply, afraid that the black-haired male notice his act.

The brunette sighed softly when the other pulled him to his body, wrapped his arm perfectly on his lover's body. "y-yeah, me too.. it's a best handjob that I ever experience." he said with shy voice and blushed face. The younger male look at his older lover then shook his head. "no, you weren't bad or anything related to that. I'm myself couldn't hold too.." he smiled try to reassure Shin.

Shin chuckled when he realized Fuuta misunderstood him "i meant whit my hornyness im worse then ah horny teenager, cause i want to have sex whit you all day, and i could if you would let me" he chuckled and nuzzled his lovers neck "im horny all day when im close to you"

The black haired male signed and rolled them over so he was on top of the brunette "your so darn cute, one word from you and im already turned on again" he kissed his lovers lips then just rested himself on the brunette.

Fuuta looked at the chuckled male and realize he was ashamed himself by his innocence. "oh-uh.. o-okay..." he just could say that, his mind still blank and puzzled because he never felt the over horny feeling. He blushed more dark and deep red as his lover asked him to make out with him every single time. "wh-what? I could passed out if I do that nonstop, Shin.." he covered his eyes but hummed slightly while the other nuzzled on his neck.

The younger male gasped after the black-haired male rolled their body and found his lover on top of him. "n-no, I'm not cute...I―" he whined within the sudden kiss and cling to the older male, tilt his head to deepen the kiss.

Shin felt Fuuta deepen the kiss, the older male deepens the kiss to then pulled away "you are cute, to me" he chuckled and rested himself on the younger male using him as a pillow "would you be against toy's and cuff and stuff like that, or would you like to do it whit food" he looked at the younger male

The black haired male grinned "you know whit food i mean you cover the other whit whipped cream of fruits or sweets then eat it off the other and make forplay out of that, i think that one suits you"

Fuuta's breath become frantic and his chest rise and lower in fast speed after Shin break the long kiss. He pouted and look at his lover. "uhh, whatever.." he still pouted but then widen his eyes and gaped after heard the surprising words of the black-haired male. "t-toy and c-cuff? it's too harsh, Shin.." he whined, not knowing that his lover will think to that though.

The brunette male jump a bit as listen to all the older male explaining words. "It sounded kinky but I prefer foods than cuff the hard thing like that.." he said blushed and looked away, not daring to see Shin's grinned face.

Shin chuckled "yeah i though you would perfer food over other stuff" he paused "it suits you better" he pulls away slightly and closed his pants and redid the younger male his pants. then pounced back on the younger male, "we should try that sometime" he said softly "what should we do now?"he asked before looking at the clock.

"Ah!" he signed "its already this late" he said annoyed "i should go take a quick shower and go to sleep" he got off the younger male and off the bed then stretched and ruffled his hair. starting to undress and looked at the sheets "right the sheets need to be changed to"

Fuuta sighed after heard his lover chuckled, he really enjoy the younger male's act that fully awkward. He blushed and nod his head slowly, agreed with Shin's words. yeah, he just want with the sweets stuff that he like the most. The brunette watched the other redid his pants and shrugged, not knowing what to do next. "hmm, maybe got some rest, Shin.." he replied with a soft smile.

Fuuta tilted his head right after Shin yelled out about the late time and chuckled. "yeah, you should do that, or you gonna be late for tomorrow..and I think I will have a shower after you.." he paused and blushed while looking the bed sheet that full of their cum. "uh-umm yeah, we need to wash that too.."

Shin ran his hands trough his hair "if you get off the bed ill take the sheets whit me, do your clothes need a wash to?" he asked why he already helped the younger male off the bed to get the sheets off "you can take a shower whit me you know" he said softly as he glances at the younger male.

The black haired male had all the sheets and carried the in his arms to the bathroom and threw it in the wash machine then took his clothes off and threw them into the wash machine to waiting for the brunette to come to hoping he would join in the shower just because he could, "im starting the wash machine, if you want your clothes washed you have to come and put it in!"

Fuuta nod his head and get off of the bed with help from Shin then watched him take off the bed sheet. He startled as he heard his lover's offer and blushed deeply. "Is it okay to shower with you? It's kinda embarrassing for me.." he asked the other though the older male already offered him, fiddling his finger and look once again to his lover still with face flushed.

Though the brunette male still doubt about having a shower together with the black-haired male, he keep follow Shin to the bathroom. He look away when the other start to take off his clothes and completely naked. Shyly, he take his gaze to Shin and blushed again. "okay, wait I take my clothes first...and I join have a shower with you, Shin..." he throw his dirty clothes to the machine and look away, embarrassed when had the idea of had a shower together with the older male.

Shin started the wash machine now that Fuuta his clothes where in there and chuckled "you know we had a shower together already" he kissed the Brunette his cheek and walked into the shower and started it up "you like just warm right?" he started to heat up the water slowly.

The older male watched the younger one come into the shower and shooted over so they could both be under the shower head "do you want me to wash your hair?" he asked almost for an excuse to touch his lover.

The younger male watched the machine start to wash his and Shin's clothes then gasped after listen to his lover's words. "I-I know that but that time you just help me with shower not had a shower together.." he look away, couldn't change his habit that always embarrassed about anything. Fuuta nodded slowly as the other asked about the temperature of their water and walked closer to his lover slowly.

The brunette look up at Shin and blinked in confusion because the other seems asked for a permission to touch him. "umm, you know that you could do it, right?" he chuckled, bring his arm around the older male slowly.

The black haired male smiled as he heard the Brunette tell him he didnt need permission, he grabbed for the bottle of shampoo "this is nice" he started to rub the shampoo into the the soft brunette locks gently washing the hair. The black haired male gently rinsed the shampoo out "your hair is really soft did you know that" he said while he watched what he was doing so the brunette wouldnt get shampoo in his hair.

The older male made his own hair wet then grabbed the shampoo again to wash his own hair as he hummed slightly under the shower, heput the liquid into his hair and started to wash it "you do mind washing my back?" he asked whit a cheeky smile before he started to rinse his own hair.

Fuuta sighed with a soft smile as Shin start to wash his hair with shampoo, enjoy the other hand on his head. He closed his eyes and let the other do the job but then blushed and snap his eyes open, blinking slightly. "eh? my hair was soft? I never realize it, I-I think my hair just usual like the other human have..." he replied innocencely and wipe some shampoo that dripped to his eyes.

The younger male already done with his shampoo because Shin washed his hair until it clean from the foam. He looked at his lover who start to wash his own hair now. The brunette nodded slowly and put a scrub and put on some soap in to it then brushed Shin's back slowly. He surprised that his lover back was warm though they already long inside the bathroom.

Shin had his eyes closed as he started to rinse his hair, then he suddenly felt something on his back guessing it was Fuuta his hand as he relaxed again slightly the shampoo was all rinsed out of his hair and he enjoyed the back scrub his lover was doing for him "this really is nice" he said and noticed something was reacting again.

The black haired male groaned at his own hornyness, he glanced at the brunette hoping he hasnt noticed it yet, he slides his hands trough his hair so it was out of his face "um Fuuta, y you can stop the scrub" he said whit a slight blush.

Fuuta chuckled as hear his lover always told that his scrub was felt nice on his back. "yes, yes, you were sounded like old jii-san, you know.." he laughed and continue brush Shin's back after the black-haired male rinsed all the shampoo on his head.

The younger male blinked his eyes in confusion way as the older male's back seems tensed on his hands. He realize what's going on after heard his lover groaned, he remember the book that just he read with his lover that back was a sensitive part of male that could make horny if you brushed it. "did you by any chance got horny by my brush on your back, Shin?" he asked, sounds amused that he could make Shin groaned like that.

Shin blushed slightly as he looked at Fuuta letting out a sign "i got horny from you touching me" he said softly and looked away he was tempted to turn the shower ice cold to get rid of his slight hard on. "let me wash your back now" he grabbed the luffa from the younger male and turned them around so the younger male couldnt see his slight hard on and change the setting.

The older male started to wash the younger male his back for him he realized his lover's back was smaller then his own and he was a bit shorter 'no wonder he fits so well in my arms' he thought to himself

Fuuta laughed a little when he saw expression that Shin gave to him, it's really out of character of Shin. The younger male didn't know that his lover could embarrassed like him. "you're to easy to get horny, Shin.." he said and nodded when the older male offered to wash his back. He jump a little as felt the cold water dripped from the shower but immediately distracted because the other already brushed his back.

The brunette sighed in pure relief, really like the other way when cleaned his back. Second later he tensed up, the younger male felt aroused. He bit his lips, try to muffle his whine so the older male didn't realize it.

Shin continues to wash Fuuta his back till he noticed the younger male tensing up, he moved he head so it was on the younger male his shoulder "sorry i get horny easily, but i warned you before hand" he chuckled as he moved his hand to the frond "do you need me to wash this to?" he asked teasingly then rubbed the luffa over the younger male his side where he found a sweet spot earlier then over to the front.

Fuuta's way to hold his whine didn't goes well because his lover already know about his horny, blushed deeply after that. "I-I couldn't help it, Shin.. My body just react by itself.." he whined, felt the other head on his shoulder that make himself more tense. The younger male's gaze follow the older male's hand that start to wandered to his lower body. "nggh S-Shin.. Don't do that or my cock will got h-hard.." he whined and arched his back as his sweet spot being rubbed by his lover's hand.