I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Shin smiled and nodded his head come here whit a smile "i will show you how to do this" he pulled Fuuta between his arms and took hold of his hands resting his head on the guy his shoulders "were kneading this before be put it in the special roller then kneed it again till its big enof to go over the layered cakes"

Shin made Fuuta help him knead the fondant as he stands pressed up against the back of the brunette, he smelled how sweet the guy smelled and liked it "how long have you bought your sweets here?" he asked not even knowing why he asked but he was curious for the answer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Fuuta gasps as the other pulled him and again, he just stand still when Shin lean closer to him. His breath frantically when felt Shin's hand on his and the male's head on his shoulder.

"were kneading this before be put it in the special roller then kneed it again till its big enof to go over the layered cakes"

He still froze and let the other moved his hands to knead the fondant. "S-Shin, are this really necessary? Y-you don't have to do l-like this.." he speak up when he manage to let out his sounds. Fuuta's face was flushed when he feeling Shin's sixpack chest pressed against his back. 'Is he smelling me now?' the brunette thought for a while.

"how long have you bought your sweets here?"

"w-well, It's been a long time ago, maybe since I moved to the apartment near this store.." he look to the side, too afraid to look at Shin's face because his heartbeat pounding hard just though just the male near him.

Shin smiled "i see, im glad you came in here" he said softly "your the most intriguing costumer we get" he paused and looked at the fondant, he grabbed the fondant and put it in the special roller and waited for the fondant to come out on the bottom again.

The dark haired man placed the fondant back on the workbench, "do you think you can knead it a bit more on your own?" he checked on the cake in the oven and pulled it out when it was done then put it down to cool down so they could use it later. He pulled out the the rest of the stuff.

Shin checked up on the cakes when they were cooled down, he stacked them up "is that fondant ready" he looked at Fuuta and waited for the fondant to put it over the cake so they could start on decoration.

Fuuta was sighing in relief as Shin let go of him, try to calm his heart beat that make his chest hurt a little because it pounded to fast.

"your the most intriguing costumer we get"

"m-me? intriguing customer? w-why you said that... I'm just simple customer, Shin.." he scratch his cheek with a low chuckle. He watched the black-haired male busy with fondant and speak up again. "Ne Shin.. How old are you? you look so young though you has many skills.." he tilt his head, waited the other's answer.

"do you think you can knead it a bit more on your own?"

"y-yes, I can do it.." the brunette walk to the workbench and start to knead the fondant again. 'why he look so attractive.. hey Fuuta! wake up! Shin was a male you can't fall in love to him and I'm straight anyway..' he struggle with his own mind while kneading the fondant.

"is that fondant ready"

"y-yes, It was ready now.. here.." Fuuta look up as the other male asked to him again, handed the back-haired male the fondant. "so.. are we decorate the cake now?" he asked as realize the cake being cooled down by Shin.

Shin realized he was asked how old he was "oh sorry for the late reply but im 23, how about you Fuuta?" he helped role the fondant over the cake.

"we will start today whit decorating yes" he said simply.

Shin smiled "you are interesting because your the one person i look forward to seeing back in the shop, you seem to love my sweets" he paused and came close to Fuuta again to tease him a bit "i love people who love my food" he licked his lips and smoothed the fondant then drew on a paper what the decorations should look like on the cake.

Fuuta's jaws drop open, really surprised with Shin's answer. "w-what? You're 23 years old? B-But you look like 17, you know!.. and I'm still 20.." he burst out his though but then cover his mouth. "a-ah, sorry I shouldn't said that to you.." he look away with face flushed.

"you are interesting because your the one person i look forward to seeing back in the shop, you seem to love my sweets"

"oh Thank you, Shin.. w-well, I love sweets so much.. It's kinda look like I can't live without it.. I-" he trailled off as the black-haired male lean closer to him again, hold on the workbench for support.

"i love people who love my food"

Fuuta hold his breath when Shin said that to him moreover why he must lick his lips seductively! "uh-umm.. Well I love your cake too.. It's always tasty.." the brunette's face more deep red now. "umm, so you made all this sweets things that being sold in here, eh?" he try to make another conversation, he felt uneasy about this closeness. 'I'm lucky my heart not easy to stop... Why Shin always tease me? He doesn't like me, does he.. For god sake! We just meet.. the brunette sigh between his though.

Shin couldnt help but be amused about all the reactions the guy gave "im glad you like my cakes, it will make you stay longer" his hand creeps over to Fuuta's hand and leans in closer to whisper "did you like me better when you thought you were older then me?"

The black haired male glanced at the brunette before focusing back on the paper he had drawn his directions on, he smiled again "So do you want me to show you how to make those flowers before i start piping?" he asked focusing back on the cake.

Shin put all the stuff in order of use in front in front of Fuuta and waited to hear if he should explain or not.

Fuuta glance at the black-haired male and chuckled nervously. 'Is he amused by my silly act before?' he wondered. "Aah, I see.. well I always glad to be here.." He gasp as Shin's hand creep over to his and blushed deep red at other leaned closer.

"did you like me better when you thought you were older then me?"

"wha-what? I never though like that.. I mean, I just surprised that you're older than me..." He shake his head slowly and try to let go off Shin's graps.

The brunette look back at the cake that they made before and pretend to busied himself with the cake. Fuuta turned as the other asking him again. "well, I'm not good at decorating cake. Maybe you can teach me how.." he watches the other put the stuff on the workbench and hesitated for a while.

Shin smiled and stood behind Fuuta again, he was starting to get sleepy but knew he had to stay awake. From behind Fuuta he picked up the first thing and explained it then showed how to use it, he told The brunette to try it out before he move to the next one till he explained all of them.

Shin grabbed a special chair and sat on it as he prepared his piping bag, he put in a few hair clips so his hair wasnt in his face then started to pipe on the cake all kinds of decorations as he hums to me music that played on the background. Shin took a small break and looked at the cake then yawned slightly and grumbled forgetting he wasnt alone.

Fuuta listen to everything that Shin teach to him, nodded his head in understanding. Then he start to make the flower like the black-haired male told, getting excited because he can make it on one try. The brunette glance to the older male and frown a little. 'he look tired and little pale.. Is he okay? the younger male seems worried to the other.

Fuuta finish all the flower for the decoration of cake and watched the other clipped his hair, seems excited by the new appearance of the black-haired male. But then he snap back at his work when Shin take a small break, notice the male yawned. He approach the other and speak up. "Umm, Shin, I'm already done with the decoration.. Are you sleepy? don't push yourself to hard.. we can take a small break.." he look at Shin with worried look.

Shin was startled by the sudden voice and blushed slightly "are you thats fast" he felt emberrased for making the other male worried about him. "Im fine, what do you think?" He asked as he spun the cake arround to show it. Shin hoped to get Fuuta his oppinion as he tiktedhis head slightly. The older male looked at the finished decorations and got up.

Shin walked over to the decorations and gently started to place them on the cake till he was done " what do you think" he asked still looking at the cake fore glancing at Fuuta. " we will take a small break, i will treat you to a sweet of your choice and something to drink"

Fuuta can't help himself and let out a low chuckle as the black-haired male startled and blushed at the same time. "yeah, I'm done already..." he sit beside the male slowly.

"Im fine, what do you think?"

The brunette sigh in relief as the other told him he was fine and smiled softly then look at the cake that Shin made.

"that's great cake, Shin!" his eyes sparkling again while looking at the cake that look delicious.

Fuuta watched the older male decorated and rested his chin on his palm while looking at the male. Then the brunette look up and nodded at Shin.

"that's cake more look great and delicious, Shin... you're the best.. hehe.." he raise his thumb up and smiled cheerfully. Then his eyes look happy as he heard the other mention about sweets things.

"y-yes, I'd love to Shin.. besides since morning I didn't eat any of it.."

Shin put the cake away were it would be staled if ready which this one was. He took of his uniform showing his normal clothes "alright this way then" he said nodding whit his head to Fuuta to fallow him. The black haired male swong his uniform over his arm and walked trough an almost hidden door showing a special break room.

Shin placed his uniform over a chair, "here is the breakroom forthe staff that bajes or workes at the counter, the food in that fridge are what you can chose from to eatdurring a break we also have a micriwave and drinks machine you can get anything you want from whats provided here" he explained and grabbed himself something severy and a cup of tea then sat down in the comfy chair that you could lay into sleeping state and rest in.

Fuuta look the other put the cake and putt off his uniform, fold it and place it to his hands. He nodded to the black-haired male then follow him to the room where they will break. The brunette stare at the room with amazed eyes as notice the room was a little hidden from the other room.

The younger male walk inside the breakroom and found a few couch, fridge, and another stuff.

"here is the breakroom forthe staff that bajes or workes at the counter, the food in that fridge are what you can chose from to eatdurring a break we also have a micriwave and drinks machine you can get anything you want from whats provided here"

Fuuta widen his eyes in excitement, "I-I can choose anything from that fridge? thank you so much Shin.." he bounce on his spot then walk toward the fridge, busy choosing the sweets that he will eat. After a couple of minutes, he pick a slice of strawberry cake and shift to drink machine and pick up a sweet soda. The younger male switch his gaze to Shin and plopped beside him, put his sweets and start to eat his cake with a slight hum.

Shin watched Fuuta being exited as he tries not to fall asleep 'he sure likes the stuff i make' he thought and chuckled to himself. His eyes slowly closed on there own till the brunette flopped down next to him it woke him up again "you dont have somewhere else to be today?" He looked at Fuuta still sleepy as he hung in the chair.

Shin yawned again as his eyes closed again drifting off slowly again, he mumbles in his sleep about cakes and sweets fruit tarts and cookies, he moved his head a few times making the clips fall out of his hair mostly.

Fuuta stares at his slice of cake with a slight drool on his mouth. He always like this when eat sweet, it's look like the brunette never tired eating that foods which can make him fat. The younger male cut the cake with fork and put it on his mouth, enjoying the sweet sensation on his mouth. But then he turned when Shin ask him.

"umm, no, I didn't planning to go anywhere.. Maybe just go back to my apartment.." the brunette replied, his fork still hung on his mouth and notice the black-haired male had fall asleep since then.

Fuuta's attention was distracted when he saw Shin mumbled in his sleep. Put back his fork, the brunette look closer to the older male, smiling to himself as the male messy his hair when sleep.

'he had good looking face and sweet smile..' he though while studying the other face. He can't help himself then bring his hand to arrange Shin's hair, brush it to the side and little surprised because the hair really soft against his fingers.

Shin was a light sleeper the touch on his hair made he start to wake up but he didnt want to open his eyes but enjoy it it felt nice, unconsciously he leaned into the hand making himself slowly slide against Fuuta and use his shoulder as a pillow mumbling how cute Fuuta was.

Shin had drifted into sleep again and slowly started to pin the brunette down on his back using his body fully as a pillow, out of habit he nuzzled the younger male his neck like he always nuzzles his pillow in his sleep. The olser male kept holding closely onto the younger male.

Fuuta was busy caressing Shin's hair until a slight movement make him flinched. The brunette surprised when the older male leaned on his shoulder, make him sat still on the couch. He blushed when hear Shin mumbling about himself but glad that the black-haired male think about him. He keep caressing the other's hair slowly, he just can't stop himself to felt Shin's hair.

Fuuta gaps as Shin pinned him, he didn't expect that the older male would do that. He grunt softly as Shin nuzzled on his neck, that was his weak spot after all. The brunette want to break free from the other but he can't. Shin's arm really wrapped him perfectly. A minutes later the younger male yawned softly, the atmosphere around him really make him sleepy then he fall asleep on Shin's arm, resting his head on the male's head.

Shin was heaving a peaceful sleep until he was knocked on his head, Shin groaned and noticed he had Fuuta under him as a pillow. "what do you think your doing to what im assuming is our new employ" Shin heard his sister say as he got up then looked at her "i fell asleep, i cant help it" he grumbled "your the one who made me do a double shift and do your job at the same time" he said whit a slightly annoyed face at his sister who just smirked at him. "the special order is already done if that guy helped you he sure is hired" whit that she left only to stop at the door opening "make sure you pay him for today to~"

Shin looked at Fuuta and the cake that wasnt finished, he chuckled and softly shock the brunette to wake him up so they could make the things he would be able to go home so he could go home to and rest proparly before he would be trying out at the counter the next day.

Fuuta grunt in his sleep when he heard a noise near him but he just close his eyes because notice there was another person; a girl voice in this room. He was to embarrassed if got caught slept in his first day and decide to close his eyes until that girl go away. When the person that he assumed was a girl gone, he sighed softly.

The brunette want to resume his sleep but then he felt someone shake his shoulder slowly, make him wake up fully. He open his eyes and look at Shin with sleepy eyes even his eyes still blurry.

"S-Shin? Oh! I'm sorry I fall asleep.." he panicked a little after reliazation hit him. The younger male seated himself and arrange hs messy hair slightly then looking at Shin again. "what about the cake that we made? will we finish it now?" he tilt his head, waiting the other response.

Shin chuckled "i fell asleep first and used you as a pillow on top of it" he said slightly embarrassed "the cake is done we finish it" he paused "my sister agreed after seeing the cake already done and she liked the result that you are defenatly hired" he said happily.

Shin stretched "we can make some sweets then you can go home, and you can start at 11 am tomorrow for the counter, you can also leave the uniform here, it will be washed here also to you dont have to worry about that" he smiled and grabbed his uniform again "we are also aloud to sleep on our break because its a tiring job as well having to get up early alot so there is no shame in it" he spoke as he puts his uniform back on and finished his servery food and waited for Fuuta to finish his food to so they could continue.

Fuuta blink a little as seeing Shin didn't angry with him because the other male chuckled at him.

"i fell asleep first and used you as a pillow on top of it"

"y-yeah and because of that I can't move and fall asleep as well.." he replied the other with a slight pout and blush on his cheek. But then he felt glad as the black-haired male mention that his sister agree to hired hin in this store.

"re-really? I'm very grateful and thank you because you help me much too. If you're not helping me I never be hired in here.." he bounce at his seat happily.

Fuuta watch the other put his uniform and nodded at every word that Shin said to him. The brunette just chuckled while Shin told him that every employee in here same like them, like to sleep when work time. The younger male take a glance at his strawberry cake and take his fork, start to eat his sweets again then finish it after that he take a gulp of his sweets soda. He look at Shin and smiled to the other.

"I'm finish with my sweet, thanks for waiting me.. so what will we going to do now?"

Shin was finally fully awake again by the time Fuuta finished his sweet. "well im going to teach you some pastries you will be making when you have baking shift, you can take those home" he paused "i have to go and see whats needed in the front first before we do that"

Shin fixed his hair then walked back to the baling part "you can stay here" he said to the younger male then walked to the front seeing what was still needed to make sure the front had en of to suply the costumers for the rest of the day, he also got a rush order from the cafe. The older male went back to the back and pulled out some stuff and some recepies "you can try this one" he pointed to the fruit tart "this one shouldnt be to hard, if you have trouble just ask me for help" then he went on making the special order for the cafe.

Fuuta wiped his mouth with his sleeve and puzzled when Shin told him that they will make some pastries, well he never make that before.

"pastries? o-okay I'll try my best to make that.. but you don't have to make me take that to home.. I'm just buy much sweets this morning" the brunette try to refuse politely, he doesn't want to bother Shin too much.

Fuuta follow the black-haired male to the baking part and nodded while the other told him to stay there. He look around at the baking room notice much big toaster and some stuff for making cake. The younger male sighed softly, bored waiting Shin to come back then he take a lolipop from his pocket and lick it slowly when the male come back to the baking room, turned to face the other.

"you can try this one" he pointed to the fruit tart "this one shouldnt be to hard, if you have trouble just ask me for help"

"okay, I'll try my best.." he smiled and start to read the recipe, prepared thing that he will use for making fruit tart. His lolipop still hung on his mouth when he busy with his work.

Shin looked from the corner of his eyes once in a while at Fuuta to see how he was doing, he put the special order in the oven and had to wait for it to bake, he walked over to the brunette "so hows it going" he asked standing next to him. looking at what he was doing, so far it looked good.

Shin put a pan on the stove and started to make the bakers cream for the fruit tarts he also needed a bit for the special order so he went a head and made it, once it was done it went into the blast freezer to help it set and cool down "if your looking for the fruits there in the prep fridge "he pointed, all the fridges had name tags so they couldnt be confused whit one another. soon after they finished everything "alright now that were done you can go home, make sure your here about 10.45 am" he smiled and helped Fuuta get the uniform off, then took off his own ready to go home himself.