I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

The brunette just nodded his head when the other thanked him then check up the fridge. And like Sakura told him, there's a bento inside it. He open it and found the content was already finished up then he bring it to the sink and washed it. After dried it, he give to the older woman that already finish making bento for herself and Shin's. The younger male rested his head on his palm and watched Sakura make a bento for him and smiled happily to her. "oh really? Okay, I think I'll wait for him.."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Sakura finished packing the last bento "im surprised Shin didnt leave you lunch" she said softly then handed Fuuta his bento "i will go get you lover now and leave his lunch here" she said whit a wide grin "this way he will be here even faster" she teased and carried her bento whit here as she walked to the door putting her shoes on and making her way out "it was nice to meet you Fuuta-kun~"

Shin heard the door open and watched his sister walk in "finally you here where is my lunch" he asked as soon as he saw her hands only had one lunch box then catches her grin and growled slightly rushing off back to his place, he opened the door and quickly took his shoes off "fuuta?" he called out as he was rushing in trying to find hid lover, once he spotted the brunette he pounced on him "i missed you!"

Fuuta looked at the older woman and scratch his cheek awkwardly. "umm, actually he made one but I ate that when breakfast because the food was too delicious.." he chuckled slightly and take the bento box on his hands. He just nodded slowly and rolled his eyes when Sakura couldn't see it. 'oh, she really like Shin, always tease the other person..' The last thing that the younger male saw and heard was Sakura's drawled words and door being closed. "yeah, it's nice to meet you too, Sakura-chan.."

The brunette then glance at the kitchen that a little messy and start to clean that. After finished cleaned the kitchen included wash all the stuff he sat on the desk for a while, resting his body that seems still not get used to do much work. Well, he was always lazy long time ago. When he's want to walking out the kitchen, he heard the front door opened followed by Shin's voice. He just smiled but he just manage to step one stepped, his lover already approach him from nowhere and pounce a hug to him. He chuckled and stumble back a bit. "yeah, me too..but we just apart for a few hours, Shin.." he laughed again then bring his arm around the older male.

Shin pouted his cheeks "but those hours where torture!" he said in a spoiled childlike voice then kissed Fuuta softly and lets go "lets eat im hungry" he said going back to normal and walked to the kitchen seeing two bento's waiting for them, he grabbed them and put them on the table and sitting down waiting for the younger male to join him "let eat lets eat" he said inpatient, he was hungry for more then just food but he didnt say that outloud yet anyway.

The black haired male started to dig in and eat fast not really waiting for the brunette to finish his as he pulled him off the chair and laid him on the ground topping him and kissing him deeply letting his hand wander to the bottom of the brunette his shirt.

Fuuta just laughed at Shin's whined voice but blushed when he kissed him. He nodded with a soft smile and followed his lover toward the kitchen. 'he's really look tired and hungry..' he though for a while as the black-haired male whining again and take his seat that in front of the older male, take his bento to his hands. The brunette opened his bento and smelled it slowly, pick his spoon and start to eat that.

The younger male couldn't help but chuckled after saw his lover ate the bento fast, well he really looks like never eat for one year. Just as Fuuta want to eat his last spoon, Shin already pulled him and his spoon dropped to nowhere. He blinked in confusion and gasped when his body being laid on the floor. "Shin, what's go―" his sentence unfinished right after the othe plant a deep kiss on his lips, make him whined softly but kissed back at the end. He widen his eyes as felt Shin's hand on the bottom of his shirt, whined again within the kiss.

Shin licked Fuuta his lips asking for entrance and lets his hand slide into the shirt kissing more and deeper, he slides his second hand under the shirt to and quickly pulls it off over his lovers head as he breaks the kiss just in time "i was most hungry for this" he said whit a grin then took off his own before he went to play whit the brunette his nipples wanting to hear the boy moan.

The black male moved his free hand to the brunette his pants to get that off then looked up and saw the kitchen make his grin wider "do you still want to know what sex in the kitchen is like?" he asked teasingly ready to move it to the kitchen.

The brunette open up his mouth when his lover licked his lips for a permission, feeling Shin's tongue roamed inside his mouth. He could felt the other's warm hands slide inside his shirt then pull his hands up when the shirt shifted up, looked at him with a blush as heard that Shin was hungry about 'him'. Just when Fuuta want to take some air, Shin's hands already on his nipple and bring him to moaned lewdly.

The younger male followed the older male's gaze and furrowed his eyebrow, didn't get the meaning why his lover grinned after seeing the kitchen. He blushed more dark after heard Shin's teasing words and the memory of his lover when his lover asked him to have sex in the kitchen hit his mind. "umm, o-okay.." he replied uneasy.

Shin grinned when Fuuta agreed and helped him up so they could move to the kitchen, he lifted the younger male onto the kitchen counter after he had pulled the pants off "such a nice view" he stated shamelessly as he looked at his lovers naked body, he leaned in and started to make kiss and bite marks over his lover his body since it was easy access now he arrives at the cock and starts to stroke it before he would place his lips on the tip teasing it whit his tongue.

Shin got hard himself just thinking of the fact he will have sex whit his lover on the kitchen counter it was always one of his favorite place it left so much room to tease his partner after for a long time and it was never once the same.

Fuuta looked at his lover who grinned and startled when Shin lifted his small body on the kitchen counter. The brunette face start to blushed again when the older male pulled his pants and gazing at him hungrily. "S-Shin, are you sure doing this at this counter?" he covered his heated up face. Then his moan start to escape from the younger male as the black-haired male gave him much love bite along his body and arched his back sometimes. He grasp Shin's hair and pulled it slowly right after the other tongue licked his tip. "p-please don't tease me more, Shin.." he whimpered with shaking leg.

Fuuta never expect that Shin would really do this on the kitchen counter and it's embarrassing because his body was completely visible when he sat on it. He thinks for a moment guessed that maybe his lover really love kitchen that he always be so he choose this place for their sex place.

Shin looked at Fuuta while his hair was being grabbed "you want me to put it in or prepare you first" he responded to no more teasing although he loved to tease the most in for play but he was to hungry for his lover to really care to much about long for play he keeps stroking his lovers cock as he waits for an answer of what the younger male wanted him to do.

The black haired male used his second hand on the brunette his balls as he looked over his lovers body "your so sexy~" he said serious but in a seductive tone, he lets go of the brunette his balls so he could use that hand to get his own pants undone and free his cock from the confinement.

Fuuta jolted on his seat as heard Shin's offer then looked at the other. "o-of course I want y-you prepare me first, Shin.." he replied with face flushed. And right after he said that he felt his lover's hand on his semi-hard cock, stroking it fast and seems impatience. He shake his head side to side and his palm already grasp the edge of the counter, hold it tight until his finger turn white because the sensation of it too overwhelmed him

The brunette was panting frantically when Shin's other hands squeezed his balls, bring him to make a loud yelp. His other hands start to hold on of the black-haired male's shoulder and watched his lover undone his pants, widen his eyes after seeing the older male's cock already that hard and stand against his stomach.

Shin couldnt help but chuckle at Fuuta his face "why are you so surprised" he whispered then wets his fingers before he inserts them into Fuuta his ass which was perfectly accessible whit the way he was sitting, the older male looked at the younger male so he could see the face he would make as the fingers entered him "i told you your sexy" he said whit a seductive smirk.

The black haired male moved his fingers stretching him up so he could enter him with his cock not really wanting to wait so much longer he kissed his lovers neck knowing he liked that.

The brunette pouted with face deep red after hearing his lover chuckled at him. "I didn't suprised.." he lied but watched the other that wetted his finger, gulped slightly. He gasped while that finger slide inside his ass and moaned softly. The younger male didn't make any response to Shin's seductive voice because the movement inside his ass already clouded his mind.

Fuuta could felt the black-haired male's finger inside him start to spread him. He's panting and arched his back because the movement give him some pleasured feeling that make his cock fully hard now. He whined lewdly as his lover kissed his sensitive neck and wiggled his hips with face flushed red.

Shin could feel Fuuta his hips wiggle over his fingers as he makes lewd sounds, he pulled his fingers out and whispered "i have such a lewd boyfriend" he said pleased and teased a bit as he stroked his own cock a few times before he would let his cock enter his lovers ass letting out a soft moan against the brunette his neck.

The black haired male started to move quickly going hard right from the start as he couldnt hold back anymore he moved his hips hard making him go deep and fast into the brunette, he let his mouth go down and suck on his nipples one by one as he wanted to make the brunette feel the pleasure so much he wouldnt be able to live with out the black haired male.

Fuuta whined as Shin's finger being pulled out of his ass, felt the strange emptiness for a moment and shuddered when Shin's whisper reach his ear. "n-no, I'm not lewd.. You're the one who made me like that.." he puffed his cheek but gasps at the moment the older male's hard rock cock entered his tight ass, bring him to moaned loudly while the other moaned on his neck.

The brunette was panting hard because his lover thrusted inside him with fast and rough speed from the start. He bring his arm on Shin's shoulder, hold onto it while his cheek butt slammed with the black-haired male's thigh. The younger male couldn't stop moaned loudly moreover the other cock going really deep inside him and his tongue on his nipple make Fuuta arched his back because that went at the same time.

Shin couldnt help but feel pleased as Fuuta arched his back giving him even better access to his nipples, he used his hands to support his lovers legs as he keeps trusting as he is breathing heavily letting out a moan now and then while he played whit the nipples still while he was enjoying the place and the position as he keeps glancing at his lovers face just seeing that adorable face of his cute lover took a toll on the black haired male.

The black haired male kept trusting at his hard speed till he would get to close then slowed down a bit be stil kept going deep as he wanted to enjoy this for a while longer.

The younger male knew that his lover really pleased by his act because he had caught a smirk on the other lips, showing how he enjoy this. He felt his leg hold on by Shin while he hold on the edge of kitchen counter with shaking body and a never stop moan from his mouth. The feeling of his nipple being played and thrusted deep inside at the same time make the brunette lost his mind and couldn't think of anything except Shin.

Fuuta's cock start to dripped a pre-cum because the thrust was really fast and rough over the time. Glancing to his lover, he bit his lips when the black-haired male slow down the pace and Fuuta take that chance to take a breath though he know that he prefer rough way than this because somehow slow speed make he became impatience.

Shin looked at Fuuta bite his lip then licked his neck "if you want something you should ask me" he said teasingly before he nibbled on his lover ear while he keeps going slightly slower and still deep knowing he didnt like it as good but he wanted to hear his lover say it.

Shin slowly started to go faster again as he tried to hold his limit back "its so good in the kitchen" he mumbled in Fuuta his ear.

The brunette whined softly at the moment Shin licked his neck then looked at his lover slowly, hesitated if should tell it or not. A couple of moans escape again from Fuuta's mouth when his lover's wet tongue and warm mouth nibbled his ear. Moreover the black-haired male keep the pace slow that really make the younger male desperate.

After open his mouth and closing it again for a few times, Fuuta managed to sounded. "S-Shin, fa-faster.. please don't torture me with slow speed.." he with heated up face and just nod slowly at the other comment.

Shin chuckled "ill go faster" he said then went back to full speed breathing heavily "i w wont last long" he said between moans as he as he keeps going harder and deep in and out of Fuuta wanting to keep going longer but he felt his climax closing in and groaned slightly "i im getting close" he mumbled not wanting it to be so close.

The black haired male kiss the brunette "h how close a are you" he asked knowing he couldnt move his hands to stroke his lover his cock ho please him more.

Fuuta pouted as Shin chuckled but gasped at the end when his lover went really fast and deep inside him. He blinked after heard that Shin won't last long then with a heavy breath and moans, he tried to let out his voice. "A-Actually I was closer from b-before..." he panting again between the older male's thrust. "...but m-my cock throbbing a-and it didn't come out y-yet.." he finished his last sentence then moaned lewdly again for a few times.

The younger male tilted his head and kissed back the bigger male and look at Shin with pleaded eyes. "p-please d-do something with my cock, S-Shin.." he whimpered, still innocence and didn't know about this because all this time he always let the other did the job.

Fuuta pouted as Shin chuckled but gasped at the end when his lover went really fast and deep inside him. He blinked after heard that Shin won't last long then with a heavy breath and moans, he tried to let out his voice. "A-Actually I was closer from b-before..." he panting again between the older male's thrust. "...but m-my cock throbbing a-and it didn't come out y-yet.." he finished his last sentence then moaned lewdly again for a few times.

The younger male tilted his head and kissed back the bigger male and look at Shin with pleaded eyes. "p-please d-do something with my cock, S-Shin.." he whimpered, still innocence and didn't know about this because all this time he always let the other did the job.

Shin was happy to hear those words that Fuuta was close then he stopped moving " we need to re position" he said softly and pulled the brunette on his back and rested a leg over his own shoulder so he had one hand free now and the brunette wouldnt have to hold himself up any longer, the black haired male started to move again hard into the brunette while he used his free hand to jerk him off.

The black haired male licked his lips and speaks through his heavy breaths " the v view is still a amazing" he said teasingly but he meant it with his sexy voice then he leaned down to kiss the brunette while he reached his full speed.

Fuuta stunned for a moment and got the meaning of Shin's words when he lay himself down, gasped when felt the cold kitchen counter on his skin and his leg on his lover's shoulder. He whined with a loud moan and back arched when the older male went back to thrust hard deep inside him and being jerked off at the same time, shake his head at the overwhelm feeling.

The brunette tried to lifted up his head and looked at the black-haired male that start to breath frantically, his face reddened again as Shin teased him. "unh, o-of course you could see it clearly, S-Shin..." he replied within his moan and kissed back his lover by tilting his head, whimper a bit as the speed on full. "S-Shin, I couldn't h-hold it a-again.."

as Shin heard Fuuta say he was going to cum he groaned and made a tight grip on his lovers cock so he couldnt cum "not yet, im not there just yet" he said whit trough his heavy breathing as he kept going making sure his lover couldnt cum till he himself was ready to cum himself, once he felt he was as good as there he loosens his grip on the younger male his cock so he could come while he stroked it again to.

The black haired male kept thrusting into the brunette panting and moaning then kissed his lover as he pulls out and cums on his lovers belly instead of inside of his lover.