I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Shin grabbed a action whit some drama and romance in it, then he sat down next to Fuuta then pressed play. "please dont be so mad at me" The older male pulled the younger male against him and pulled a house blanket over them "if you done like it tell me" he said softly.

Shin was absorbed by the movie as he held his lover close to him enjoying the company till he started to get thirsty and craved for popcorn, "do you want popcorn and or something to drink?" he asked softly not taking his eyes of the screen.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Fuuta watched the other put one movie to the dvd player and sat down beside him. He look at Shin then nod with a small smile. "okay~ but don't tease me again.." he chuckled and snuggled at the older male's chest while he covered their body with a house blanket. The younger male shake his head. "no, It's okay I think the movie is good.." he replied then continue watching again.

Fuuta sat tense as the movie on the climax plot but then got distracted a little as Shin moved and asked him. "popcorn sounds great and I want some iced tea if you don't mind to make it for me.." he smiled to the black-haired male who wasn't take his eyes from the movie.

Shin smiled "mind if i pause it then so i can make it or should i make it when this one is finished?" he asked not wanting to get up or pause in the good part, but he knew the movie was almost over now to so he could wait a bit. the suspense became to its highest point and his just help on to Fuuta enjoying the beautifully shot action scene.

The black haired male kissed the brunette his cheek as the movie was over "sorry i made you wait, pick out a next movie and ill make the snacks and the drinks" The black haired male uncovered them and lets go of the brunette before getting up to make the stuff.

Fuuta's attention back to the movie that he watched, it was really good movie. Though he heard Shin asked him, he knew that the older male didn't want paused the movie because it already done in no time so he just shake his head and watched the movie until it really end. He sighed as the movie ended, lean back to the couch and resting his head with a smile. "it's great movie," he commented more to himself.

The brunette smiled again when Shin kissed his cheek. "no problem Shin, the movie was in highest stage so I didn't want it paused too." he replied and just nodded, seeing the black-haired male got off of the couch and make some snack for both of them. The younger male make his way to the cabinet and take a look at the bunch of movies on it.

Shin made the iced tea "do you want salty or sweet popcorn?" he asked preparing to make two if needed, he himself always wanted the salty one but considering his lover just loved sweets he guessed he would want the sweet one but he patiently waited the answer before making it.

The black haired male made himself some green tea then starts to make the popcorn to what his lover wanted first, then made some for himself extra salty ofcourse then went back "so did you chose a movie?" he asked as he sat everything down on the table.

Fuuta turned his head as Shin asking him about the flavour of his popcorn and of course he choose sweet. "I want sweets popcorn, Shin.." he said with a smile then busied himself again with the movie. The smell of popcorn fulled the livingroom a second later, make the younger male couldn't concentrate on his search.

The brunette got dizzy now because he confused what will he choose for the next watch. That's too much casset on the cabinet. But at the end he choose a romance one because the cover was somehow attracted him. He nodded and sat himself back at the couch. "yeah, but it's a romance movie.. Is it okay?" he tilt his head and handed his lover the remote to play the movie.

Shin sat down in his spot then took the remote from Fuuta and pressed play "thats fine if i dont like the movie i wouldt get it" he chuckled and handed his lover his drink and small bowl of popcorn then too his own as the movie started, he puts his own drink on the side table behind hism and pulled the blanket back over them.

Shin made Fuuta use him as a pillow so he could snuggle whit his lover and watch the movie as he eats the popcorn "hmm this is one of my favorites" he mumbles then eats some more popcorn.

Fuuta looking at other who sat next to him with bowl and glass. He smiled at Shin as he handed him the popcorn and the iced tea, then switch his gaze to the movie that already his lover played. The younger male start to eat his popcorn though the movie just begin and mumbling thank you as the older male covered their body with blanket again, felt a slight warm when the fabric touch his skin.

The brunette was too focused on the movie while Shin used his body as a pillow then just chuckled at the black-haired male because he always acted so clingy when near him though he really like that act. "ooh really? well this movie going to be my favorite too then because the story is great.." he smiled to his lover but then when his gaze come back to the tv, he widen his eyes slightly because the main character on that movie kissed with his lover and that make him somehow reacted too much by it. He cleared his throat to make his mind clear a little.

Shin nuzzled Fuuta's neck then continued to eat his popcorn his arm that was holding his popcorn bowl was wrapped around his lover's waist. and chuckled "im glad you like it" he said softly when his lover told him he liked the movie. The older male finished his popcorn and took a sip from his drink when he felt the younger male tense up a bit and looked at the scene.

The lovers where kissing and slowly undressing, The black haired male knew there was a sexscene in this move, the black haired male uses his free hand to get rid of the popcorn bowl and put it away then sneaked a hand under the brunette his shirt. The black haired leaned his head next to the brunette his ear and whispered "do you still like this movie"

Fuuta still try to compose his mind but nothing change, his mind still chaostic after saw that scene on the movie moreover Shin's arm on his waist and his body that nuzzled on his make it worse. He try to eat his popcorn then take a big gulp of his iced tea but then choked at the end, make he hit his chest to make the tea swallowed perfectly. Still coughing, he wipe the rest of tea that spilled to his chin with the back of his hands.

The brunette hold his breath as his attention back to he movie and caught the scene was more hot than before, 'this movie was dangerous!' his mind told him but he didn't budge from his seat, he even can't let out his voice. He jumped out as the black-haired male's hand sneaked inside his shirt then his face turn out deep red in second later. The younger male shake his head as Shin asked him. "n-no, I think I-I will take my w-word back.." he answered stutterly.

Shin chuckled at Fuuta's stutter response "you dont like the love scene?" he asks teasingly the reaction of his lover to the movie just turned him on, he slowly slides his hand to Fuuta's pants and unbuttons it sliding his hand over the younger males underwear waiting for a reaction.

The older male kissed the nape of the younger male's neck totally no longer interested in the movie but his full attention went to his lover now.

Fuuta look at his lover and puffed out his cheek. "It's not like I didn't like the love scene but I―" he couldn't complete his words because Shin's hands wandered to his pants, make he tensed more. He gasps as the older male's hands slides in to his underwear and try to let out his sounds. "S-Shin, y-your ha-hand.." he just successed to speak that and shutted his eyes tight, helplessly to what will happen next.

The brunette's breath become more frantic as felt Shin hands rubbed his cock and somehow he got arroused just by the slight touch of the other hand.

Shin tilted his head as he could feel Fuuta react to his touch "what is wrong whit my hand, do you want me to move it faster?" he asked teasingly as he moves the younger male his underwear a bit so he would have free access he teased the youngers males tip.

The older male licked his lover's neck as he slides his free hand up the younger male's chest to play whit the nipples "you so damn adorable" he whispered then nibbled on the younger male's earlobe.

Fuuta bite his lips hard while Shin's hands start to moving on his underwear. "n-no if you do that m-my cock will h-hard.." he said between his breath then arched his back and moans softly as the black-haired male's finger touched his tip. He try to cover his blushed face and hold his moan but that no use at all.

The brunette was shivering when his lover kissed his neck, make his body tremble in pleasure. But then he arched his back more as felt the older male's other hand on his chest and being biten on his earlobe at the same time, he moaned lewdly. "unnh, S-Shin.." he mumbling softly.

Shin grinned "your supposed to get hard when i do this" he paused a bit and whispered "dont hold your voice back, no one will hear us" he said softly and he started to stroke Fuuta's member and played more whit the nipples he wanted to hear his lover moan more.

"let me hear your cute lewd voice" he licks his lovers ear and strokes him harder wanting to force out more moans from his lover as he watched his face wanting to see his lover in pleasure.

Fuuta's face more dark red as heard Shin's words and whined keep hold his moan because it's too embarrassing for him. He look at the older male when heard other words of his lover then nodded and start to let out his moan again. He shake his had side to side as the pleasure was too much for him, being stroked fast and his nipple being played too make his mind crazy.

"ye-yes..AH!" he scream out as the stroking more faster than before and he got licked on his ear. The brunette moaned loudly, really couldn't control his voice anymore.

Shin licked his own lips and keeps stroking to help his lover get full release this sight was just to hot. The older male lets go of the nipple and undoes his own pants then grabbed his lovers hand and pulled him to his member so his lover could stroke it for him.

The older male kissed the younger male then pulled back so he could enjoy the view of his lover who looked like he was enjoying it a lot but also made those damn cute sounds that turned him on.

Fuuta keep moaned loudly because Shin's hand never stop stroking his hard cock. He let a relief sigh as the older male let go of his nipple but gasped as his lover hands pulled his own hand to the black-haired male cock. The younger male just nod in understanding and start to stroke it with his unexperience hand.

The brunette kissed back the older male and moaned within the kiss. His face was fully red and his body tremble in pleasure moreover he couldn't stop moaned in need. He try to tease the other by touched the tip of Shin's cock then glance at his face, watched every response that he will give.

Shin groaned as he was being teased but he didnt care it felt good and he liked it, he licked his lips and stroked Fuuta's cock as hard as he could keep up whit using his now free hand to pull the younger males shirt up so he could play whit the nipple using his tongue.

the older male softly bit the younger males nipples and sucked on it, he wanted to see his lover react but this was more fun listening to the lewd sounds his lover was making, he pulled away from the nipple and moved to the other one.

Fuuta couldn't help but let his smirk appeared as listen to Shin's groan, make he somehow excited by the response of the black-haired male made. But then he moaned again because the stroke keep faster over the time, his cock twitching because of it. The younger male watched the other pulled up his shirt and a second later he arched his back followed by another lewdly moan when his lover played with his nipple again.

The brunette sighed and try to catch his breath as Shin's wet tongue twirling around his nipple and that was really good and make his cock more hard. He just stroked the older male's cock faster and faster, hope that was make his lover felt good like him. "S-Shin.. It's feels so good.." he blurt out his though then blushed by his slutty act.

Shin moaned slightly as he keeps his mouth on his lovers nipple then heard the words coming from his lover that he was feeling good, the older male wanted to go all the way again but then thought of going for two rounds instead, he lets ho of the younger males nipple "yes, it feels good" he said softly and licked his neck.

Shin made love bites over his lovers neck as he keeps stroking and moans softly from the pleasure his lover was giving him then looked at the younger male's face "l Let me s see you cum" he said breathing slightly heavy.

Fuuta whined softly then his body tremble again as Shin moaned within his suck on his nipple that vibrating around it and make his pre-cum start to ooze from the tip of his cock. He really felt like in heaven now moreover when the black-haired male replied his slutty words which made he blushed more deep. The younger male want this last long but he needed to release his load or his cock start to throb within Shin's stroke.

The brunette wiggle his hips by Shin's stroke and now his lover give him much love bite along his neck, he almost give up on stroking the other cock because the sensation too overwhelming him but then he had his strenght back and go back stroke the black-haired male's cock. "y-yes, Shin.." he replied the other and bite his lips because he was really on his climax. After a fast stroke from Shin's hands he cummed hard, release all his white liquid on his lover's hand.

Shin breathed heavily as he watched his lover in so much pleasure and wiggle his hips knowing his lover was almost there the older male felt the pressure on his own cock drop for a bit as Fuuta was so close but it only lasted a few seconds before he started to stroke again.

The black haired male shuttered as the brunette said his name, the black haired male stroked Fuuta hard and felt him come, he watched his lovers face loving how it looked, it was so sexy it drove him nuts. The black haired male lets go of the brunette his cock and licked his hand and used his other hand to help the brunette stroke harder so he could come himself to then start whit round two.

Fuuta was panting hard after had a hard orgasm then shivered as feeling his own cum stream down on his thigh and his butt, it feels warm against his skin. His eyes already half lidded because he had tiring orgasm but he widen his eyes while Shin's hand on his hands that still stroke on the black-haired male's cock, it's look like the older male want to make himself cummed as well.

Fuuta try to move his hand faster with the rest of his strenght then he reached Shin's balls and squezzed it a little to give his lover another pleasure because he think the stroking wasn't enough for the older male and blushed while doing that. Though he just had cummed a minutes later, his cock already semi-hard just by seeing the black-haired male seems in heaven by his touch.

Shin felt Fuuta got the hint and and moaned out letting ho of his hand feeling good and close to his own climax, Shin leaned his head slightly back as he lets out a soft moan when his lover started to play whit his balls loving it. The older male leaned on the younger males shoulder and feels his body jolt.

"y your g ood at this" he said between his heavy breaths then moans harder and lets himself come trying to catch his breath before pulling his lover to the bedroom and rested him on the bed and started to fully undress him "ready for round to?"