BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Roger was not too sure what to do. Granted he was not a virgin, but he never had sex with another male. He lifted Cody's legs above his shoulders and lifted Cody's torso slightly. He didn't have anything for lubrication, but he didn't want to hurt Cody either. Roger made up his mind and spat into his hand, massaging himself gently below. When he felt ready, he grabbed Cody by the torso and pressed his tip in slightly. He didn't want to go too fast and hurt Cody. He lowered his head and started to kiss Cody again. He stopped and said, "I'm coming in."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody looks at Roger and blushes softly when his legs were slowly lifted onto Roger's shoulders, covering his face as he felt completely exposed. He bites his bottom lip and had his back arched, listening to Roger spit on his hand and blushes, watching him getting wet. He looks to the side a little until getting pulled towards Roger and kisses him, nodding his head, "o-okay go ahead," he rests his head on Roger's arm.

Roger grabbed firmly around Cody's waist and pulled himself forward until he was completely inside. It was tight and he could feel the warmth surrounding him. He blushed, but he knew he couldn't stop. He fell into a rhythm and each thrust was harder than the last. His breathing became heavier and sweat rolled off the back of his neck. Roger was in a whirl of pleasure, emotion and desire. He started to feel more excited and one motion released himself inside Cody, collapsing on top of him.

Cody holds onto Roger tightly and bites his bottom lip, letting out a moan when feeling Roger go inside. He lowers his head a little and looks up at him, watching his movements getting faster and the sweat falling down. Cody closes his eyes with a soft gasp, arching his back up a little more, feeling himself cum at the same time Roger did and pants heavily.

Roger lifted himself up slightly and looked deep into Cody's eyes. He thought his eyes were the exact same as his wife's but he started to notice Cody for who he truly was. His wife is dead and Cody is not a replacement, but his own person. Roger smiled and said, "I love you." He looked down at Cody's abdomen and noticed his release. "My, my, you've made quite the mess down here." He started to run his tongue all over Cody, licking up every last bit. Roger felt satisfied and licked his lips, "Who needs take-out when I can just have you?"

Cody rests his hand on his stomach, panting heavily as his lower body was lowered on the bed. He opens his eyes slowly, looking at Roger as he was looking deep in his eyes as well, blushing softly, ~what is he thinking about? He is looking so.. deeply at me.~ He widens his eyes and blushes bright red, smiling softly, "I love you too," he slowly looks down at his stomach and bushes softly, covering his eyes. Cody gasps when Roger was licking his stomach, cleaning the cum off and watches him lick up every last drop. He pouts a little and looks to the side, "I-I am not a take out restaurant," he blushes softly.

"Well if you were, I'd get take out all the time," Roger said, sticking his tongue out at Cody. He laid down and wrapped his arm around Cody, pulling him on top of him. He played with his hair, softly moving his hand back and forth. Roger couldn't help but smile, this was truly the happiest he had been in a long time. "Say, if you don't got school tomorrow, why don't you stay over here?" And then Roger kissed Cody on the top of the head, saying, "Besides, I would like to sleep in."

Cody blushes and closes his eyes slightly only long enough to notice Roger stick out his tongue. He pouts a little and leans forward, licking Roger's tongue with a smile and wraps his arms around Roger. He watches Roger play with his hair, blushing softly and nuzzles his head into Roger's chest and slowly looks up at Roger, "well I don't have any classes to take tomorrow so It should be okay to stay over," he smiles, kissing Roger. Cody blushes and smiles, wrapping his arms around Roger, "okay I will stay the night."

Roger smiled at the response and held Cody a little more snug, burying his face into Cody's hair. He smelt it and was in love with the scent. It seemed nostalgic, almost antique to him. Then he froze and felt a shiver up his spine, breaking into a cold sweat. His arm fell off around Cody and he rolled over to his side of the bed. "Well, good night," he said shakily. This was the last he could speak before he drifted off to sleep.

Cody wraps his arms around Roger with a smile, closing his eyes and blushes, listening to Roger smelling his hair. He blinks slightly and watches as Roger froze, looking at Roger, "is everything okay? Are you sweating," he tilts his head and watches Roger go on his side. Cody nods his head, "o-okay goodnight," he watches Roger fall asleep and goes on his side, falling asleep as well.

Roger woke up feeling kinda groggy and out of it. He had a reoccurring nightmare that night and had trouble staying asleep. As he rubbed his eyes, he turned his head to see Cody still sound asleep. Guilt and shame started to sink in for what happened the night before. Roger didn't now what came over him, but he still felt that was no way to treat his new boyfriend. He crawled over and put his arms around Cody, holding him like a precious gem.

Cody mumbles a little in his sleep, feeling the bed move slightly and turns onto his other side to face Roger, waking up a little while watching him. He lowers his head a little, continues sleeping and stretches out his arms. Cody wakes up a little after stretching his arms and blushes softly, seeing Roger wrap his arms around him and smiles softly, wrapping his arms around Roger. Cody nuzzles his head against Roger's and smiles while falling back asleep, "its okay. I will keep holding you until you fall asleep."

Roger blushed at Cody's words and smiled a little. He rolled over to have his back towards Cody's to get more comfortable, but he refused to let go of Cody's hand. He was happy and wiggling in his sleep, his rear against Cody's groin. He didn't actually know what he was doing, it was just a reaction of his body. Nothing could ruin the morning and Roger was going to sleep in as long he wanted, nothing was going to interrupt his time with Cody.

Cody smiles softly while continues to sleep while holding onto Roger's hand. He rests his head on Roger's back, curling up and blushes softly, feeling Roger's butt press against his crotch and holds onto Roger, smiling softly while he continues to sleep, breathing within Roger's ear. Cody lowers his head slowly and wakes up a little, was getting kind of thirsty and moves his hand from Roger's, kissing his cheek, "I will be right back.. I am just going to get a glass of water," he smiles and walks to the bathroom.

Roger felt a cold air at his back and sat up. He felt a lot more refreshed and wondered where Cody went. Then he looked towards the bathroom, seeing Cody's reflection in the mirror, getting a glass of water. He noticed how his hair was messed up from the night before and it turned Roger on more and more. He got up and walked over to the bathroom, standing still for a moment until he grabbed Cody from behind. He licked Cody's neck and asked, "What are you doing?"

Cody fills a cup with water with a smile and rubs under his eyes, looking at himself in the mirror a little bit. He lowers himself and drinks the water from the glass, hearing footsteps slowly approaching him and gasps, looking towards Roger as he was grabbed. Cody blushes with a soft moan, covering his mouth, "I was just getting something to drink. You must have been fast asleep to not hear me when I told you," he smiles.

"Mhm," mumbled Roger, holding on. With the thought of water, Roger got down on his knees and pressed his lips against Cody's glory. "Speaking of water, I'm dying of thirst. Why don't you let me fill up?," Roger said, smirking. Even though he was half awake, he feel into a rhythm and started going down on Cody. He was quite invested with every part he could use. While he was deep throating Cody's magnificence, he started to rub his finger on the rear of Cody and penetrated inside to loosen him up. Roger had to take a breath for a moment from sucking and told Cody, "You are sure quite the big one, almost makes me embarrassed," he said licking his lips, proceeding back to work.

Cody looks at Roger and smiles, drinking the last drop of water and sets the cup on the counter. He looks down as Roger was going down on his knees and gasps, blushing and nods his head slowly. He holds onto Roger's head as he moans softly and arches his back when his entrance was getting touched, "R-Roger." Cody looks at Roger and blushes, "it must be you fingering me and sucking me at the same time," he moans and lowers his head to watch Roger.

Roger giggled and said, "No, you're just naturally like this. I love how much I have to work with." He stopped talking and started going at it again, sticking another finger in and stretching more. His sucking grew stronger as if he were to get the last drop from a straw. Roger was putting his all into this one cause if he could make Cody happy, that would make him happy. All of a sudden, Roger had an idea. With one quick movement, he took his hand out and used both to trip Cody from the ankles and he caught him underneath the arms. He slowly lowered him onto his lap, penetrating his rear with his wood. "You love surprises?," he said, licking Cody's neck and starting to thrust from underneath.

Cody blushes and bites his bottom lip, lowering his head, "I wish I didn't.. I wish I met you sooner to get rid of my virginity..," he rubs his eyes so he didn't cry. He gasps and arches his back when feeling another finger sneak its way inside and moans, holding onto Roger's head. Cody gasps as he was now on his ankles and looks at Roger, blushing, "w-what are you going to do," he blushes and gasps softly. He felt his butt getting poked at and blushes, wrapping his arms around Roger's head, feeling his butt getting thrusted and moans in Roger's ear.

Stunned by the virginity comment, Roger gave a sad look and said, "I can't imagine how that must have been for you." As Cody went to rub his eyes, Roger slipped his tongue between Cody's lips and passionately kissed him. Steam rolling off his breath, he smiled and said, "But I'm here now and I always will be. We can only go forward, not back." There was a hint of sadness at the end, because Roger knew deep inside that meant his wife as well. Roger was deep inside Cody at this point and thrusting as hard as possible from his position. While Cody's end was melting on Roger's wood, Cody's glory was melting in Roger's hand as he kept on working his hand faster and faster.

Cody looks down at Roger and finishes rubbing his eyes with a sigh. He widens his eyes a little, feeling Roger's tongue on his lips and touches his tongue, kissing him and closes his eyes, wrapping his arms around Roger. He nods his head with a smile and rests his head on Roger's shoulder, lowering his head while he was moaning, feeling Roger deep inside him and leans forward a little. "I-I am going to cum," he blushes softly and looks down at his member, pre-cuming and blushes while holding Roger.

Roger couldn't contain his passion anymore and came inside Cody, yelling a sigh of satisfaction as his seed was released. Roger collapsed backwards and was breathing heavy, arms above his head. Roger looked at Cody and said, "That was great. I gotta lay down for a moment though, I'm bushed." Roger was slightly tired, but he felt great.

Cody gasps and widens his eyes, feeling Roger's load go deep inside him. He looks down at Roger, blushing and watches him go backwards. Cody smiles and leans forward while panting, kissing Roger on the lips while panting heavily, "did it feel good to you," he smiles and rubs his finger against Roger's chest in circles.

Roger smiled as Cody kissed him and said, "Of course if felt good, it was you after all." He then began to laugh a little, "Also, you just look so adorable when your face is all red like that." Roger reached out and grabbed Cody's rear. He felt kinda bad that might have been a little too rough. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"