BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

After breakfast, Roger felt satisfied. It had been a long time since he ate that well. He set down his fork and ran his hand through his hair. It felt oily and he started trying to remember the last time he showered. The more he tried to recall, the more he felt ashamed. Roger thought of excusing himself from Cody to take one when he had an idea. His smile was mischievous as he grabbed Cody by the hand. "You know, I was thinking of taking a shower before taking you back to the school. Why don't you join me?"

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody covers his mouth and lowers his head, hiccups softly. He blushes a little and scratches his head with a smile as he looks at Roger, "that was really good. Do you usually cook like that," he tilts his head. He watches Roger touch his hair and was about to stand up only to get his hand grabbed by Roger. Cody blushes softly and nods his head, "s-sure I suppose its a good way to save water right," he sits back down and looks to the side.

Roger said, "Not really, I mostly eat out. " He said while stripping. Roger started with the torn Henley he was wearing, revealing his trimmed torso. He dropped his shirt on the ground and started towards Cody. He sat down on Cody's lap facing him and started pulling the shirt Cody had on over his head. "You know, it usually works better if you're naked," said Roger mockingly. He was always one to tease others, especially those he was infatuated with. With one hand, he was unbuckling Cody's belt and the other was resting on the side of Cody's face. He kissed Cody softly as he pulled out the belt from his pant loops.

Cody tilts his head to the side, "o-oh but why do you just ate like that... for me," he scratches his head and looks at Roger's chest, blushing and looks to the side. He watches as Cody was approaching him, gasping when his shirt was getting taken off, blinking a little. He pouts a little and nods his head, "I-I know how to take a shower," he blushes and looks down while his belt was getting undone and blushes, kissing Roger. ~H-He is just helping.. its nothing more,~ Cody thought and opens his eyes to watch Roger.

Roger gets off Cody and pulls him up til' he is right against himself, bare skin. Roger feels the heat and smiles. Leading him by the hand, he takes Cody to the washroom where there is a stand-up shower and turns the water on. While waiting for the water to heat up, Roger pulled down Cody's pants off completely and gave a little peck of the lips on Cody down below. "Looks like someone is happy," Roger said giggling. Roger pulled off his underwear next to reveal himself before Cody.

Cody watches Roger with a blush and rests his head on Roger's shoulder. He follows Roger to the washroom and watches him turn on the water. Cody looks down and blushes, looking to the side and covers his mouth, "I-I... it must be from you suddenly kissing me a couple times." Cody pouts with his arms crossed and blushes, watching Roger take off his underwear as well and stands under the shower.

Roger could feel the hot water running over his head and felt quite refreshed and excited. He got down on his knees and looked up at Cody. "I've never been with a guy before so forgive me if I mess up," he said with a smile. He started to lick and caress Cody's erection with his tongue, holding onto Cody's backside to stay stable. Roger was hard with all his senses pleased. Sight, fell, touch, taste, scent. Once he felt there was enough lubrication, Roger opened wide and took Cody's magnificence in his mouth. His soft, pink lips were around his head, sucking ever so slightly. He also moved his hands to the inner parts of Cody's thighs and started to massage him. Roger never thought he could ever get so excited by another guy and started to blush heavily.

Cody rests his head on the wall as he felt the water go down his body. He watches Roger go down and blushes, tilting his head, "h-huh? Why what are you going to..," he gasps softly and covers his mouth with a soft moan, resting his back on the wall. Cody covers his mouth and spreads his legs, finding it hard to stand while watching Roger. He slowly puts his hands onto Roger's head and arches his back against the wall, "R-Roger your sucking my...," he stops within his sentences and bites his finger.

Roger was completely amazed at how big Cody was, still continuing on him. Luckily for Roger, his throat went deep and could take him all in. He found it hard to stay on bended knee, so he completely bended his legs with his rump on the tile floor of the shower. All of a sudden, he felt a liquid warmth in his mouth. Roger knew what it was and let Cody's shaft out of his mouth. Roger then smiled as he tilted his head back and swallowed. "Mmm," Said Roger licking his lips. "I didn't know you could taste so good down there." Roger's face blushed as he looked up at Cody, who towered over him from where he sat. He took the tip of his finger and dragged it gently down Cody's abdomen. "You know, I gotta release my self too," he said with a smirk.

Cody covers his face and arches his back off the bathroom wall while moaning. He strokes Roger's hair and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip softy, "R-Roger don't do that," he blushes while watching Roger. Cody starts to cum in Roger's mouth and pants softly with his hands twitching a little against the wall as he watches Roger swallow it. He blinks a little and pants softly with his hands pressing against his mouth. Cody arches his back when he started to touch down his abdomen and blushes, looking down at Roger's erection. "I .. suppose I should help you too," he bends over in front of Roger, stroking his cock slowly and licks the tip slowly.

Roger started to rest his back against the wall as he watched Cody go down on him. He noticed Cody's blushing face and said with a smirk, "You know, you look really cute like that." Roger's breathing started to become more heavy and his moaning filled the room. He pressed his hands against the walls of the showers and started to say Cody's name gently.

Cody looks up at Roger and blushes, looking to the side and slowly wraps his arms around Roger's hips, starting to suck faster. He moans softly while sucking and slowly moves his hand down to touch his member slowly within the movements of his hips. Cody moves his free hand down to Roger's sac and squeezes it softly while sucking it faster with his eyes closed tightly.

Roger felt completely encompassed by Cody at this point, his waist being hugged. All he could feel was complete pleasure. Roger tilted his head back & let out a sigh of enjoyment as released his essence into Cody's mouth. There was a bit of shock that he was so turned on by another male, but he didn't really care about that fact at the moment. He pulled Cody onto his lap and held him tightly as possible, giving a little peck on the cheek. Pressing his forehead to Cody's, he said with a smile, "I hope this wasn't a one time deal. You gonna come back sometime, right?"

Cody starts to suck a little faster with a moan, looking up at Roger and drools a little, continues playing with his sac. He widens his eyes a little when feeling Roger cum inside his mouth and pulls back, panting softly and licks his bottom lip. Cody watches as Roger pulls him in closer and closes his eyes when getting a soft kiss on his cheek. He pants softly and looks at Roger, shaking his head blushing, "s-sure I will come back again," he smiles and rests his head on Roger's chest.

Everything seemed right to Roger at this point as he played with Cody's hair. The water had gone cold, but he still felt completely warm. Though he didn't want to get up from where he was and wanted to stay in the moment, it was probably best to get up and get ready. He got up with Cody and grabbed the nearest towel, drying himself off. He had an evil smirk and went for Cody's head with the towel, drying a little vigorously. "Can't be wet now, can you?" After getting dressed, he grabbed a coke from the fridge and looked at the time on the microwave, which said it was 9:03. Roger probably figured the best thing was to drop Cody off at home and then go out to work. He yelled, "Hey Cody are you ready to go?"

Cody felt the cold water coming down as he rested his head on the wall. He pants softly and puts his legs together, blushing softly as he watches Roger get up from the bathroom floor. Cody watches as Roger was drying off and blinks a little and closes his eyes while Roger was drying off his hair, looking up at Roger and stands up, nodding his head, "I-I suppose your right." He puts on his clothes and walks into the living room, jumping when Roger was calling him, nodding his head, "y-yeah I guess I better," Cody scratches his head and walks up to Roger.

Roger let Cody out of the door first and locked it as he headed out. Walking down the red brick pathway, he really noticed Cody's figure and started to think back to the shower. He wanted another go, but he knew work had to be done. Even though Roger owned the place entirely and didn't have to pay any mortgage, electricity and water still needed to be paid for. He unlocked the doors and sat down, opening his Coke and had a sip as he pulled out of the driveway. He turned on the radio and was happy to catch the Sox, who seemed to be up by one against the Dodgers. Roger turned to Cody for a moment and offered a sip of his Coke.

Cody walks out the door and smiles, walking down the red bricked pathway. He notices Roger was looking at him and blushes softly, scratching his head a little with a soft smile. Cody watched Roger unlock the doors and goes into the passenger's side, putting on his seatbelt. He looks at the radio as Roger put it on and looks out the window, looking down at Roger's hand and tilts his head as he looks at the coke. He blushes softly and takes the can, drinking a sip or two and gives it back to Roger.

Roger set the Coke back in the drink holder and looked at Cody staring out the window. He smiled as he put his hand on Cody's thigh, not saying a word. He didn't really wanna say anything, feeling that it might spoil the moment. He became a little sad though as he pulled up to the college and put the car in park. It was then Roger softly kissed Cody on the lips and asked, "When would you like me to pick you up again?"

Cody blushes and looks towards Roger as his thigh was being touched. He smiles softly and goes back to looking out the window with the wind blowing in his hair. Cody slowly looks over at Roger as he notice a frown appearing on Roger's face as he pulled into the campus. He closes his eyes as he was getting another kiss from Roger and smiles softly, scratching his forehead, "well um.. maybe when your done with your taxi shift?"

Roger scratched his chin and acted like he was giving it some serious thought, but he already knew what he was going to say. "I think I might just do that." I'll be back around 6 to get you, ok?" He turned the engine back on and drove away, looking into the rear view. He kept glancing back until Cody was out of his vision, letting out a small sigh as his new found flame was out of sight. Roger was excited though about tonight and wondered what to do. He didn't really have any ideas until the radio broke his concentration. 'Aww shucks, looks like this game is cancelled way early. The tarps are out and we are hearing the game will be pushed to tonight. Keep your stubs folks, this game is going to be one not to miss.' "Well, I know one old man who can set me up. I know it's not Cody's thing exactly, but I think he might enjoy himself," Roger said as he picked up his first customer.

Cody smiles and nods his head, getting out of the taxi and closes the door. "Alright well see you around 6," he waves and walks to his campus dorm room really quick to get his bag and homework, running back to his college. He looked to see if Roger was still, seeing himi drive away. Cody smiles and walks into his college, running into Cory and they go to their first class, math. "So you were that taxi driver huh," Cory ask before math class started. Cody blushes and nods his head, "yes he saved me from probably getting violated again by the same person that made me go into a coma, he was in the library. No one cares as long as their satisfy...," Cody sighs. Cory scratches his head and sighs, "wow.. what a dick," he leans in his chair as Math had finally started.

"Holy shit, I'm on a roll today," Roger exclaimed as he dropped off his 5th passenger. He took just a moment to count what he had and realized he made around $600. Most of his clients today were well to do business men all out to catch important meetings. Luck was truly on his side, so he figured he'd stop by his pop to ask a favor. As he drove in, he noticed his old man sitting on the front porch of the gas station, ball and glove in hand. Roger smiled and got out to ask, "Game was postponed?" The old man replied, "Yep, but I caught this foul ball before hand." Roger sat down next to him and before he could ask, his dad said, "You're not here to buy rum are you? It's kinda early." Roger just laughed and said, "No, I need your ticket stubs for tonight."

"What? You wanted to go with again? I'm taking your mother out tonight, no way."

"But I wanted to show my date a good time."

The old man stared in shock for a moment, then a wide smile appeared as he grabbed his son by the shoulder. "That's good, I'm really happy. You know though, those are baseline seats to watching your pop's team win the series. Can't have them for free." Roger asked, "How much?" His dad said nothing and got up. Walking to the corner, he picked up a wooden bat. It was a little old, but well taken care of. He handed it to Roger and said with a big grin, "You get a hit, I'll let you have em'. I strike you out, me and the madam gonna have fun tonight." Roger grabbed the bat and answered with a smile, "I'm gonna take you deep."

Cody and Cory finish their math class within a couple hours with a sigh. Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "so.. want to have lunch before our last class?" Cody smiles and nods his head, standing up and walks out to a fast food drive in. Cory looks at Cody as he was eating his burger, "so... no details," he looked to the side while eating. Cody tilts his head and scratches his chest, eating with a pout, "no details for you," he leans back in his chair and looks to the side. Cory laughs a little and finishes, eating looking at the time, "alright time for the final class." Cody nods his head and follows Cory back to the college campus, going to their final class.

After that was done, it was about 5:30 pm and Cody sigh, sitting in the waiting room and scratches his head slightly while reading his book with a smile. He looks at the clock to make sure he would keep track of when it was time to go with Roger.

Roger stopped by his place to change real quick into some new clothes he bought and freshen up before heading to the college. He was looking in the closet and came across an old box of Sox stuff his dad gave him over the years. He rummaged through and saw a blue cap that never had been worn. He smiled and tucked it underneath his arm. Checking the clock, it was 5:40 and Roger knew it was time to take off. He took one last look in the mirror and locked the front door.

+ + +

Roger was waiting out in front of the school, trying to fight the urge to light a cigarette. He was nervous since this would technically be their first date. Instead, he pulled out a pack of Bazooka gum and gave himself a piece. He knew Cody wasn't too keen on fags and the scent of them, so he didn't want to bother him with it. Roger just leaned against the car, blowing pink bubbles while waiting for his new found flame.