BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody rests his head on his palm while sketching in his sketching. He looks at the clock a few times and decides to put his sketch book back into his bag, standing up and goes to his dorm room. Cody looks at Cory as he was pass out on the couch and sighs softly, running to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going on meet up with Roger.

After showering and getting dressed, he puts his cell phone into his pocket and walks out of his dorm room only to meet up with one of his friends. Seeing if Roger was there yet and walks over to his friend, seeing what he wanted and nods his head, pointing to his dorm room since he needed notes for a class he missed. He noticed Roger pulling into the parking lot and gasps, walking over and stands there until he parked. Cody scratches his head and smiles, hiding in back of the parking lot and watches Roger get out of car, leaning on it. He walks behind Roger to sneak up on him and pounces him, wrapping his arms around him slowly.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger was starting to space out a little and wasn't really focusing anymore. He started to nod off when all off a sudden, he felt someone grab him from behind. He let out a small yell and turned around to notice Cody was wrapped around him. "Oh no, I've been caught! What will I do?," he said with a smirk. He stuck his hands into Cody's back pockets and started to kiss him with a slip of the tongue. Roger couldn't help but smile and asked Cody, "I guess you missed me, didn't you?"

Cody looks up at Roger as he saw him reacted. He giggles softly and sticks his tongue out a little, "I got you now and you can't get away." He blinks when Roger smirks and blushes softly, lowering his head a little. Cody lets out a soft gasp, feeling Roger put his hands into his back pockets and kissing him, twitching when feeling Roger's tongue slip inside mouth. Cody blushes and nods his head slowly, "I guess you could say that," he smiles softly.

"Well, I guess we better take off quick if we're gonna make it." Roger said this as he pulled out the blue cap he found earlier and placed it on Cody's head, pulling the bill down over his face giggling. "You might need that where we're going." He opened the car door for Cody and then jumped in on his side. The engine was spinning and they were headed down the road.

Cody looks at Roger with a smile, nodding his head but then tilts his head, "where are we going," he blinks a little and stands up straight. He jumps when getting something placed on his head and getting pulled down to his face, fixing it to look at Roger, "a hat? Are you taking me to a baseball game," he tilts his head as he goes into the car. Cody turns to the side slightly to put on his seat belt and looks at Roger with a soft smile.

"Yep, I won a bet with my old man, so we can go see the Sox." Roger was looking for parking and found a spot for $10. After getting parked, he let Cody out on the side and closed the door behind him. Roger was never one to dress up at the ballpark, but he wanted to look good for Cody. His jeans were showing a little more of his physique down below and he had a black v-neck on that was slim fitting. He tilted his Sox cap and reached his hand out to Cody. "Don't let go. I know we're at a sporting event, but this is South Side Chicago. People can get a little aggressive." "But, stick close to me and you won't have to worry," Roger said with a smile.

Cody leans forward a little in his low cut dark blue shirt with a smile, laughing a little. "What kind of bet was it? To get tickets from him," he tilts his head. He watches as Roger looks for a parking spot and goes into his black jeans to get his cell phone to see what time it was, then puts it away as he gets out of the car. Cody looks down at Roger's hand and nods his head slowly with a smile, holding Roger's hand, "o-okay I won't let go," he looks around the parking lot and starts walking.

"You don't wanna know. It was terrifying." He lead Cody around the mass of people which all seemed like home to Roger. The scent of beer and pretzels in the air, the street band he remembered from before playing Tequila while kids danced in front. There was a few people arguing over their favorite teams and vendors trying to sell programs for the night. Roger tried to explain what was happening tonight, as he bought a beer for Cody and himself along with some popcorn. It was game 7 and who ever won would be crowned the champs. They sat down and took a look at the scoreboard which told it was the top of the 7th, Dodgers up by 2. "Damn, we're behind," said Roger.

Cody looks at Roger and tilts his head to the side, laughing nervously, "o-oh is that so? I guess I will keep it to yourself then," he smiles and looks around the area still. He leans his head against Roger's arm while listening to people arguing and people trying to sell programs. Cody looks up at Roger and looks at the beer, tilting his head, ~this doesn't look like soda,~ he slowly opens it. He gives it sniff and jumps back, sticking his tongue out, ~and it doesn't smell like soda either.~ Cody looks at the scoreboard and blinks when looking at Roger, scratching his head not really sure was going on but he looks down below at the players.

Roger noticed Cody's funny facial expressions and started to laugh. "I'm guessing you've never had beer before have you?" All a sudden, he heard the crack of a bat and saw the ball popped up. The catcher caught it and everyone started cheering. "That means we can bat now." Cody looked a little distracted, so he kissed him on the cheek to surprise him. Roger went back to eating his popcorn acting completely innocent.

Cody looks up at Roger and pouts a little, shaking his head, "Cory has this but when I attempted to even smell it.. I threw it across the room outside the dorm window," he lowers his head. He jumps up, hearing something crack and looks at Roger, "oh.. so its your favorite team's turn to hit the ball," he tilts his head and looks back down at the game. Cody blushes and looks at Roger, pouting and has some popcorn as well, "you are the only one that kissed my cheek from that side," he looks at the can of beer and sighs, drinking some slowly.

The innings pass and Roger keeps on drinking more beer til' he's slightly red in the face. It's the bottom of the 9th and there are two outs. there is runner on second and they need 1 to tie, 2 to win. Roger along with the crowd are standing, cheering their hearts out. He feels slightly embarrassed and turns to Cody. "When you love something, you never want to see it fail," he said grinning with his eyes closed. Then he heard the crack of the bat and everyone's head turned. There was people all yelling go, go, go. Roger was a loss for words as he saw the ball sail out over the right field wall. It was then there was roaring in the stands and people were crying. Roger hugged Cody tightly as the announcer said Sox win 4-3.

Cody continues to drink beer while watching the game, resting his head on Roger's arm as he felt a little weird from drinking. He looks up at Roger and blinks, nodding his head slowly, "yeah I suppose your right," he smiles as he continues to watch the game. Cody jumps up with a hicucp, covering his mouth as he blushed, watching the ball fly. He looks as Roger was hugging him and smiles, hugging him as well. Cody rests his head on Roger's shoulder with a soft smile and jumps up with a hiccup, covering his mouth and blinks a little as he looks up at Roger.

The crowd was obsessed with the results, but Roger was more so focused on Cody. He realized that Cody was drunk and he looked so adorable. "I don't need to stay for the celebration here, I think I got a better plan." Roger threw Cody on his back and started to walk out. Roger wasn't sober, but he was still able to walk a straight line all the way out to the car. He set Cody in the back and took off both of their caps. Roger was sitting next to him and said, "Well, they won. I think we should celebrate."

Cody was watching the other people, cheering and clapping. He looks at Roger and hiccups softly, tilting his head, "oh you don't want to stay," he rests his head on Roger's head as he was getting carried back to the car. Cody felt the hat being taken off of his head and smiles softly, nodding his head, "well that's good they won and how are we going to celebrate," he looks up at Roger and slowly wraps his arms around Roger's neck.

Roger got into the front and cranked the engine. He invited Cody to sit on his lap, "Let's go home." He hoped no cops were on the streets cause he wasn't smashed, but he had his fair share. And he drove out of the parking light, into the night. The jazz station was on with a slow, warm melody. The windows were up since there was a cold front coming. It was a beautiful night.

Cody looks at Roger as he started the engine. He smiles and slowly crawls onto Roger's lap, resting his head on Roger's chest as he drives. He looks up at Roger and smiles softly, closing his eyes and hiccups softly with a soft grunt, lowering his head with his arms wrapped around Roger. Cody looked out the window, seeing the stars, the moon and the dark sky, resting still on Roger's chest and looks up at him waiting for the destination.

Roger couldn't help but giggle at Cody's hiccup and said with a smile, "You're just absolutely too cute you little alcoholic." The warmth between them grew more intense and Roger felt himself grow below. He had too much to drink, so he didn't have as much control as he would have liked. He was slightly embarrassed to say the least. Roger pulled up into the driveway and shut off the engine. "We're home," said Roger as he gave him a small kiss and lifted him up out of the car.

Cody laughs a little and hiccups, sighing softly and scratches his head, "I don't usually drink is why.. I guess my system is a little to weak for ever a beer," he pouts a little. He jumps a little with a gasp, feeling something poke against his bottom and looks at Roger. Cody looks out the window, barely seeing Roger's house and nods his head with a smile, getting lifted out of the car.

Roger managed to open the door with Cody still in his arms and kicked off his shoes as he entered. "I guess you've never seen my bedroom." Walking through, it was quite different from the rest of the house. There was but one picture of a young woman, sitting by a vase of sunflowers on a nightstand. It was quite clean and looked like it was rarely used. Roger sat Cody down on the bed and got on top of him, his rear positioned on Cody's lap. He leaned over, grabbing Cody's hands and asked, "Are you comfortable?"

Cody watches Roger as he opens the door and smiles, wrapping his arms still around Roger with a soft smile. He shakes his head side to side, "I only saw your living room and your bathroom," he holds onto Roger and hiccups again, blushing softly. He looks at the sunflowers and smiles, sitting on the bed as he looks towards Roger and nods his head, "yes I am comfortable, he rests his head on Roger's forehead.

Roger took of his shirt and smiled at Cody. "Your turn," he said as he pulled off Cody's and wrapped his arms around him. He pressed his lips against Cody's gently, slipping the tongue as he wrapped his legs around Cody. The kisses slowly grew more and more passionate, the heat grew more abundant. "So, how do you want to go about this?," Roger asked, running his hand through Cody's hair.

Cody smiles and watches Roger take off his shirt, blushing softly and looks to the side. He kisses Roger, wrapping his arms around him and plays with his tongue slowly. Cody pants softly and looks at Roger, blushing and lowers his head slowly, "I... want to give it one more chance," he slowly looks up at Roger, completely red cheeks.

"Okay," said Roger with a small smile. He backed off Cody's lap and with one hand, unlatched and pulled out Cody's belt. He then proceeded to take off his pants and saw Cody's bulge hidden by his underwear. He kissed it and said, "I'm glad to see you're happy." Roger reached around his waist and took off his jeans, revealing his strong legs. He continued til' he and Cody were completely naked. " He leaned over Cody and asked, "Are you ready?"

Cody watches Roger and blushes brightly, watching him take off his belt. He looks up at Roger when his pants were being taken off, seeing almost his whole lower half was exposed. Cody covers his face and gasps when his bulge was kiss, covering his mouth and smiles softly, "y-you mean excited happy or just happy in general," he laughs a little with a hiccup and shakes his head, trying to clear out of being drunk. Cody looks towards Roger and lowers his head, slowly wrapping his legs around Roger and hands on his shoulders, nodding his head, "y-yes ready."