BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody clicked the seatbelt and rests his head on the window with a sigh, opening it a little to see if the fresh air would help. He looks over at Roger, tilting his head while watching him as he was thinking about something difficult. Cody turns his head towards the window and opens it more, closing his eyes for a few moments. Cody turns his head to look at Roger and tilts his head, "stay at your place?" ~Cory did mention he was be going to a party later tonight.. what happens if he comes when I am all alone in the dorm.. it will be happen all over again.~ Cody looks up at Roger and nods his head slowly, "a-alright if your willing to have a guest at your house that is fine."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger flushed even more red and his heart pounded harder. He couldn't believe that Cody said yes, but he was really happy that he trusted him enough to stay over. He smiled and said, "Alright, that's fine by me." He started to drive off towards his place and turned the radio on to a jazz station. Dixie Walk started to play and Roger was whistling a little to the song. He noticed Cody and and asked him, "So, what are you going to school for?" Roger thought he looked really cute with his pouty lips and it was the first time he really noticed anything else besides his eyes. Roger wanted to get to know more about him.

Cody looks at Roger, tilting his head wondering why his face suddenly got red. He smiles and looks out the window with the breeze blowing in his hair, blowing around his soft scent of cologne into the air. He lets out a yawn and rubs his eyes and tilts his head, "oh, hm... I am mostly studying on how to draw," with a smile. Cody looks at Roger and tilts his head, "have you always wanted to be a taxi driver?"

Roger notices the slight scent in the air and it brought a smile. "Nah, I wanted to be a ball player like my pop. He helped me everyday, taught me how to throw, hit, catch. Taught me all the ropes and put in what work he could. Then came my first game in college, I was playing third. The guy knocked it into the right field wall and was running as fast as he could. We set up the rally throw and I caught it in time to make the tag, but he slid and stuck his metal cleat up. He aimed for my knee and it tore apart. I couldn't play again after that and dropped out of school shortly after . . ." Roger stayed quiet for a moment and then said, "But, I worked with my pop at the gas station he bought after he retired from baseball and saved up to buy my own taxi. He helps me save on gas and I create my own hours. I really like my work." Roger looked at Cody and smiled wide.

Cody looks at Roger and smiles softly while listening to him and his love for baseball, "so that is why you listened to a baseball game yesterday?" He tilts his head to the side and continues listening to Roger, widening his eyes and looks down at Roger's knee, lowering his head, "s-sorry I didn't mean to look I was just curious." Cody nods his head with a smile, "you seem to really enjoy this job. You get to meet all kinds of different people.. which I would have a hard time doing."

"They are my favorite team, my pop played for them." Roger was keeping his attention on the road, but noticed Cody looking down at his knee. He didn't honestly mind, which he replied softly, "I'm alright, I just can't play anymore like I used to. Also, driving everyday helps with the aches and I do love meeting new . . ." Roger hesitated as he thought about the last part Cody said. "You don't talk to many people often?"

Cody stretches out his legs and looks over at Roger with a smile, "I suppose I need to get more into sports. Cory likes sports but I just find myself falling asleep when I try to watch sports with him," he scratches the back of his head, blushing softy. He nods his head and tilts his head, "how do you get around? Is it hard for you to walk. I never really broken anything in my body so I can't really tell what it must feel like." Cody looks at Roger and lowers his head, shaking his head slowly, "its hard to meet people sometimes for me when I have a lack of trust. The only reason I trust Cory is because since he is my dorm mate, he has never really.. tried anything."

Roger just laughs and says, "It's not for everyone. Playing it is better than watching it any day though." He pulls into the driveway and shuts off the engine. Thinking about the question, he replied, "Not really. It's one of those, 'It'll wreck havoc when I get older' type of injuries. I just can't run anymore, but I get around fine." Roger couldn't help but giggle at the way Cody tilted his head, it reminded him of an owl. After hearing the last part though, he put his arm around his shoulder and lifted Cody's chin slightly. He came closer to him, his breath rolling off of Cody's face. Roger's lips were only a bit away from Cody's when he said, "Well, I'm okay with taking our time. I won't do anything anything to unsettle you." He backed away and said, "We're here. Come along, I'll make you something to eat." He locked the car and waited for Cody at the front door.

Cody looks at Roger and tilts his head, scratching his head, "I suppose... but still, I like certain sports at least. Baseball is more Cory's kind of thing I guess," he leans back in the seat. He looks at Roger and nods his head, scratching his stomach, "w-why are you laughing so much," he pouts a little. Cody looks at Roger and blinks, watching him come closer to his face and felt Roger lifting up his chin. He nods his head slowly and pulls back slowly when Roger pulled back, looking at Roger's house and gets out of the car, walking to the front door.

Roger turned the light on and his home was a sight to behold. For the most part, the house was tidy and well cared for. The walls were made from a solid red brick and a few pictures hanged from them. There was two newspapers, one with the headline "Sox Win: Alan Cartwright Shuts down Yanks!", the other a school paper with the title "Roger Walks Off: CSU wins 1-0". There was also a wedding photo with a vase of yellow roses underneath. The faces couldn't be seen, but it was surely a man and a woman; very young. The area was nice save for the living room. The coffee table was littered in rum bottles, cigarettes, and a few copies of TIME magazine. There was also a picture of a young woman holding on to a younger man, smiling wide. Roger pushed the picture down as if to hide something and he turned the remaining lights on. "Sorry, I haven't touched up in awhile." Roger saw a blur of brown pass by his leg as he was clearing the coffee table off. His little roommate was headed towards the new guest. "I'll start dinner if you want to sit down with Freddy and watch some TV," Roger said with a grin.

Cody walks behind Roger to go inside his house, looking around the living room. He slightly bent over to take off his shoes and sets then to the side, walking over to the newspapers and read them for a few minutes. Cody looks at the photos then his attention goes directly towards the coffee table, blinking a little to see a lot of items there. "N-No its okay. You weren't expecting me," he scratches his head as he looked at the face down photo looking back up at Roger. Cody looks at Roger, noticing his attention was towards something else and looks at the coffee table, wondering what suddenly movement was. Cody nods his head and scratches his head, "Freddy who is ...," he looks down and sees a ferret near his foot, ~oh this must be Freddy, I think,~ he walks over to the couch and sits down.

Roger dug through the fridge to see if he could find anything to cook. Alas, all he could find was a leftover pizza from this morning. He didn't think it was romantic, but it had to be better than sandwiches. He set the oven and grabbed a few cokes to take out. As he walked out, he felt a little strange. His heart was racing a little and he felt a little nervous. It's been a while since he done this kind of thing, it actually reminded Roger of his first date with his wife. Roger sat down right next to Cody to where they were both touching and Freddy took off to his bed on the ground. Roger held the coke in front of Cody. "Sorry, it's all I got," he said, smirking.

Cody looks down at Freddy and smiles, petting him a little and let him smell him. He closes his eyes and tries not to laugh since Freddy's whiskers were starting to tickle when rubbing against his skin. Cody covers his mouth a little and blinks, looking at the Tv and slowly looks up at Roger as he comes back with a coke, "it sounds like you have to do some shopping," he tilts his head and puts the coke in his lap and watches Freddy.

"I'll go later, I at least got some pizza cooking," Roger replied smiling. Roger got up to go check on it and ruffled Cody's hair as he walked away. Roger opened the oven and saw that the pizza was good to go. He pulled it out and set it back in the box. He didn't really care about appearance or plates, he mostly just wanted to get back to Cody. He came back in and put the pizza on the coffee table. "Hey, wanna watch a movie?," Roger asked.

Cody nods his head with a soft smile, closing his eyes when his hair gets ruffled. He pouts a little and leans forward, watching Roger from the kitchen. He looks at the TV while waiting for Roger to come back and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes and saw Roger already coming back. Cody nods his head with a smile, "sure what movie do you want to see or have," he tilts his head.

Roger grabbed the remote and flipped through til' he saw something he liked. "This looks like the Man in the Iron Mask, this good?" He started to fell really relaxed, it seemed natural to him. He started to feel a little sleepy and asked if he could have some more of the coke.

Cody watches as Roger was flipping through the stations and scratches his head a little. He looks at him and nods his head, "y-yeah sure that sounds alright to me," he smiles and lays back within the couch. Cody looks inbetween his legs and blushes, giving the coke to Roger, "s-sorry if its warm a little," he found himself resting his head on Roger's arm.

Roger took the coke and pressed the can to his soft, pink lips. He kept chugging until the can was completely dry, which he sighed a little noise of relief and relaxed again. He noticed that part way through the movie that Cody's head was on his shoulder. Roger thought he looked so adorable just resting there. Roger nuzzled his head against Cody's a little and rested on him a bit. It wasn't always in him to act on first impulse, but he knew what he wanted and who he wanted. He lifted Cody's head by the chin and looked into his deep purple eyes. Roger's face was turning red and he felt slightly embarrassed. He came closer until his lips rested on Cody's. He pressed lightly and kissed him ever so gently. "I like you," Roger whispered.

Cody watches Roger as he was drinking and widens his eyes a little, laughing softly as he finishes the can and looks back at the TV. He closes his eyes for a few minutes, still watching the movie and looks up slightly. Cody blushes as he watches Roger nuzzling against his head and looks to the side, briefly. Cody looks at Roger when his head was lifted upward and blinks a little, blushing softly when Roger was looking directly at him and coming closer. He closes his eyes with a flinch when Roger press his lips against his and widens his eyes while Roger kissed him. Cody looks at Roger speechless, rubbing a finger on his lips and looks at Roger, "y..you like me? Since when did you start liking me," he blushes bright red.

Roger smiled slightly and said, "Since I saw your eyes." Roger laid backwards, pulling Cody forward until Cody was lying a top Roger. One arm was around Cody's waist and one hand was playing with Cody's hair. "I know that guy back at the library must have done some horrible stuff to you, but that's gone and I'm here to protect you. I know you won't probably want to tell me your past right away and I can respect that, but I want to know everything about you." It felt good to have someone on top of him, he felt completely warm. He didn't want to move.

Cody tilts his head and scratches it, "m-my eyes? My eyes lure you into liking me?" He gasps softly as he was pulled on top of Roger, feeling his arm on his waist and the other playing with his hair. Cody closes his eyes slightly and opens them a little, lowering his head a little when Roger started to mention about the other man from the library and looks at Roger, "p-protect?" Cody rests his head on Roger's chest and closes his eyes with his hands resting on the couch.

Roger woke up feeling refreshed that morning, he hadn't slept that well in a long time. He eyes peeled open to see that Cody was still passed out. He tilted his head to see what time it was and he saw that it was only 6. Trying not to wake up Cody, he slipped from underneath and sneaked out the door. Roger was grinning because he had plans.

Shortly after awhile, he came back with a ton of groceries. Roger wasn't the type to cook, but he wanted to surprise Cody with breakfast. Flour, eggs, baking soda, syrup, bacon. He had everything he needed and started whistling a Mario tune while he was cooking.

Cody grunts a little as he felt movement near him. He squirms a little, still fast asleep and turns onto his side. He smiles softly in his sleep and rubs his eyes, hearing a door closed and perks up his head, ~huh did Roger leave or something,~ he thought as he looks at the clock.

He grunts a little and lays his head back down, going onto his other side to face the door and goes back to sleep. Cody lowers his head a little, hearing a door open and closed. Cody wiggles a little in his sleep and covers his face with his arm.

Roger finished breakfast and set it on the table. He came out to the living room and saw Cody sleeping on the couch, his arm covering his face. Roger thought he looked adorable. He reached out and pulled off his arm and went right in. His lips met with Cody's and he slipped his tongue right thru. He stopped and set his head right on Cody's and said, "Morning beautiful. I got breakfast ready."

Cody wiggles a little as he felt kind of cold with a sudden breeze. He sniffs the air, waking up a little to catch a glimpse at Roger, finish preparing breakfast and lowers his head only to fall back asleep unable to sleep for a couple days due to Cory and his loud video games. Cody felt his arm being moved and a warm presence approach him slowly, waking up and looks at Roger, jumping a little and rubs his lip then his head, "w-what you made breakfast," he sits up and yawns a little.