BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Morning came again and this time Roger was up before it. His head was hanging over the toilet, praying for the pain in his gut to stop. He knew he went a little overboard last night. The toilet clearly showed what was happening in his system. He flushed last night's disaster and got into the shower. It'd been a while since he took one and forgot how good it felt with the hot water pouring down on his chest. He started to think of his passengers from yesterday and his face flushed with heat. He couldn't stop thinking of the one with purple eyes as he grabbed himself below and pulled. He moaned and came at once; his seed being washed into the drain. Staring at the flowing water, all he could think was, "Wow, I really do like him." After rinsing off, he brushed his teeth and threw on his clothes. "Well, I know where I'm working today. Back to school." Roger closed the door behind him and drove off, hoping to run into that one person again.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody was in bed and wakes up slowly, seeing Cory was still fast asleep. He sighs and looks over at the time, getting off his bed and walks to the bathroom. Cody rests his head on the shower wall, feeling the water drip down his body and closes his eyes, ~I can't believe... he was there at the restaurant yesterday..,~ he thought and opens his eyes slowly, turning off the water. He gets out of the tub and dries off, putting on his clothes and looks at Cory, ~he must have no classes today... or he was up all night playing video games when we came back,~ as he sighed and grabs his bag, walking out of his dorm room. He walks for a few minutes, making sure he got everything before leaving the dorm completely and walks into his school.

Roger parked where he did last time. He got a few more customers than last time, but none of them was the guy he was looking for. He wasn't surprised since it was Friday. A lot of college students were headed for the movies or the bars. Roger was stoked though since he already made $120, which isn't too shabby for one day. It started to slow down, so he tilted his seat back and started to relax. The Sox were winning as heard on the radio, he made a good sum. Things felt like they were going to play out how he wanted.

When his classes was done, Cody walked out of his school and on the bench near the parking lot. He goes into his bag and takes out a book, starting to read. Cody taps his foot on the ground and lets the wind blow within his hair, yawning. He closes his book for a few moments and goes into his bag to make sure he finish all of his homework before he would continue reading. When he finish checking, Cody opens his book again and starts reading.

Roger woke up and started to rub his eyes, which the nap had actually done him pretty well. He started to yawn when he noticed someone on the bench reading. It was hard to make him out from the distance, but Roger thought he might be able to get one more customer. He cranked over the engine and drove. As he pulled up, he recognized who it was. "You gotta be kidding me," thought Roger. He swallowed hard and asked, "Hey, are you in need of a ride?"

Cody continues reading and moves his hand to his face so his hair wouldn't go in his face while he was trying to read. He slowly looks upward, hearing a engine go off and looks around the area. Cody watches as a incoming taxi cab was coming near him, standing up and puts his book back into his bag. "H-Huh? Oh.. I was just out here reading my book," he looks at his watch and back at the taxi driver. Cody starts to walk over to the taxi car and gets in, "I suppose the downtown library. I need to return a couple of books and get some new ones for a college project."

"Downtown? Alright, I can do that," said Roger. He pulled out of the parking lot with his new customer in the back. The only sound was the Sox playing on the radio when Roger reached for a fag. He soon remembered and put it back in his pocket. Shaking his head, he just cracked open a coke he had in the cup holder. He took a sip and asked his passenger, "So, you're friend isn't with you today?"

Cody takes out his book and continues reading the last chapter, resting his head on the window and listens to the radio. He looks up when hearing something open and goes back to his book with a soft sigh, rubbing his eyes. Cody looks up at the taxi driver and shakes his head, "no.. he didn't have any classes today so he is probably still sleeping or playing video games."

"Ah, gotcha. Seems like a shame to be sleeping in on such a beautiful day," said Roger. His grip was tight on the wheel and butterflies were still in his stomach. Roger was having trouble coming up with anything to keep the conversation rolling and he was running out of miles. Suddenly, Roger remembered back to the first time he gave him a ride. "I was curious as to why you hated cigarette smoke. You said the scent gets to ya. Bad scent or bad memory?"

Cody slicks his bangs from his face and nods his head, "yeah I guess that is why I decided to read outside for a little bit." He looks out the window, rolling down the window and stretches his arms with a yawn. He slowly looks over at the driver and scratches his head, "huh? The cigarette," he tilts his head a little and perks his head up. "Oh right, its not really a bad memory its more of I always get the wrong timing and get it blown at my face. It isn't really anything that bad.. really," he sighs and rests his head on the now closed window.

Roger nodded his head at the reply, which he guessed he understood. He hated smoke when he was younger, but eventually grew into it. He saw the library out of the corner of his eye and made a quick turn into the lot. As he parked, he turned to the passenger and told him, "It will come to $11.86 . . . by chance, what is your name?"

Cody continues to look out the window, closing his eyes as the wind was blowing his face and puts the book he had finish into his bag. Almost falling to the side, he grabs ahold of the seat and hangs there for a few minutes, blinking and looks at the timer. Cody jumps when he suddenly turned around and goes into his pocket to get his wallet, looking up slowly, "my name? My name is Cody is your name Roger? The dollar I got from yesterday was from you that Cory saw you write on it," he pulls out a total $15.00 and gives it to Roger as he steps out of the taxi, gasping as he runs to the library entrance before it would close in 5 minutes.

Roger took the cash and was counting the change. As soon he turned around, he noticed Cody was already running. He took a look at the clock and noticed it was almost closing time. He made enough money for the next couple of days and he liked him. He decided to pull up to the front and wait for him to return. The noise of the radio caught Roger's attention again with the final outcome of the game. "Huh, the Sox lost . . . looks like it's going to game 7." Roger kicked back and lighted a fag, waiting for Cody to finish up.

Cody speed walks to the front desk and gives the books to the librarian with a sigh, rubbing his forehead. The librarian puts them away and smiles, "alright thank you very much Cody. Go ahead and get something else before the library really closes," she laughs softly. Cody nods his head and looks around the selections, picking out a couple books and goes back to the front desk to check them out.

Meanwhile, outside a taller male student walks past the taxi, looking at Roger and goes into the library with a smile on his face.

"Okay, this is ridiculously taking too long." Roger turned off the engine and decided to get out. He started for the library and opened the door. It was a long time since he had been in a library since naturally, college drop-outs didn't have great use for them. Roger saw a few people at the front desk and started to walk that way.

Cody looks over his shoulder and looks towards the door, gasping and runs into a section in the library with the other man following him. He was pinned again the wall with a couple inches from the other man and shakes his head, "n-no stay back," Cody's back presses again the wall. The Librarian looks towards Roger and bows her head, "good evening sir? How can I help you today?"

"Hello miss, I was looking for someone named Cody, purple eyes. Do you know where he's at?" The librarian smiled and said, "Ah, him. Such a nice man. He took off in that direction."

"Thanks, I'll be quick. I know you gotta close soon."

Roger followed down the way she pointed and he started to hear a noise, like a small cry. He was confused at what could have happened, but he figured he should check it out. He came to the source of the cries and saw two men, one completely pushed against the wall. He started towards them when he saw the glimpse of a purple iris, filled with tears. Roger at that moment felt his heart race, his face grew disgruntled and red, his fists clenched. He was in a rage.

Cody looks behind him and seeing he didn't have much room to move from. The other man walks a little closer to Cody, reaching out his arms, "so it was you from the restaurant. You sure have grown up when I last saw you," as he walks even closer. Cody shakes his head and lowers his head, "because of you.. I was in a coma for a few months! Stay away from me," he starts to climb up the bookshelf. He shakes his head and approaches Cody, grabbing one of his legs, "hey your going to get yourself hurt if you do that come down." Cody shakes his head, "I rather get hurt then get raped by you again," he tries to pull himself up onto the shelf.

Roger kept walking forwards until he was right behind the other man. He didn't think out anything, everything just happened in a fluid motion. He grabbed the man's collar and pulled as hard he could, with his foot out to trip him. Roger now stood between the man and Cody. "Get the fuck out of here now," said Roger, breathing hard from the adrenaline. Roger never turned his head while the stranger was there, not even to see Cody's reaction. He just stood there, ready for whatever happened next.

Cody looses his footing and gasps, falling off the bookshelf and the other male grabs ahold of his wrist, "hey calm down already," he raises his arm up slightly. He lowers his head and looks up slowly when the other male was pulled and tripped. Cody goes back to the corner and slowly looks up, ~R-Roger? Why is he here,~ he thought while pressing his back on the wall. The other man looks up at Roger as he gets off the ground, "who are you suppose to be," he dusts off his shirt. He looks at his wrist watch and groans, "fine.. whatever its getting late anyway," he walks out of the library. Cody slowly falls down to the ground, sitting against the wall and his legs pressed against his chest.

Roger replied to the man, "I'm a cab driver. Don't fuck with my customers." He watched the stranger walk off and made sure he was out of sight before turning his back. When he turned, he was sad to find the state Cody was in. Roger took a deep breath, sighed, and got down on his knees. "You know, I still charge people for the time I wait. I think it's best we leave now before I break your wallet," Roger said with a smile, reaching out his hand for Cody to grab. "Are you okay?"

Cody pants heavily and lowers his head onto his knee, closing his eyes for a few moments. He slowly looks up at Roger shaking and watches Roger go to his level, blinking a little. "Y-You do? How much do I owe now," he tilts his head and takes Roger's hand, standing up. Cody looks to the side, "w-well we better go I suppose," while holding Roger's hand Cody's hands continue trembling.

Roger couldn't help but laugh at Cody's response. He put his other hand on Cody's head, ruffling his hair. "I was just trying to be funny. I can make an exception for you today," he said, smiling. Roger kept a slow pace, not wanting to drag Cody around too fast. He wasn't too sure what everything was about back there, but he felt the trembling in Cody's hand. It mad him nervous about what the situation was and it bothered him all the way back to the car. Roger wanted to be strong for him and he felt he acted the part very well, but deep down there was anxiety. As they walked up to his cab, he opened the passenger door and said, "Here, you can sit up here with me . . . if you want," Roger said, slightly blushing.

Cody widens his eyes when Roger started to laugh and pouts a little. He closes his eyes when his hair was getting ruffled and opens them slightly, "so you were just kidding," he blinks a little and holds onto Roger's hand when leaving the library. Cody rubs his eyes with his arm to avoid crying and sighs softly trying to relax, walking up to Roger's taxi cab. He watches Roger open the passenger's side and looks at him, nodding his head and sits down slowly, putting on his belt.

Roger closed the door for Cody and he cranked over the engine, but he couldn't drive off. His mind was drowned in worry from questions that popped up. What was that guy's motives? What was his relation to Cody? Does he know where Cody lives? Was his friend at home or would he be all by himself? Roger was more worried now and didn't know what to do. 'Should I invite him over? No! That's creepy and would scare him off. But his roommate, he might not be home. Grrr.' He noticed he'd been sitting there for a minute, scratching his head and looked at Cody. 'I'm an idiot,' thought Roger to himself. "So, um, I was thinking about that guy back there . . . I'm a little worried about that and don't want anything to happen to you. I'm not sure if he knows where you live, so I thought maybe you'd like to stay at my place for the night . . ." Roger turned bright red and started to fumble his words, waving his hands. "Of course I understand if you say no, I know it's a little weird of me to ask."