Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

“Ok then, wait for me here” Arata said and went to take the cream. Once they paid everything they bought they headed home. “Do you know to cook Kiyo? I don’t know but maybe you will teach me. I want to help you”.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo smiles and nods his head, watching Arata walk away to get the cream. He starts to put everything not needing to make dinner and looks at Arata, nodding his head slowly, "living with a brother that works at a restaurant made me able to learn how to cook," he smiles. Kiyo tilts his head and turns around to look at Arata, "have you ever learned how to cook?"

"No never as I told you. On my planet nobody cooks, we eat just raw food. But here I like only cooked food. Yummy" Arata answered and smiled to his lover. "It's true lovers here are holding their hands?" he asked taking Kiyo's hand into his.

Kiyo nods his head with a smile, laughing a little with a soft sigh, "well I guess I will have to teach you what I know. But since my brother knows more we should ask him tomorrow." Kiyo looks over at Arata's hand and smiles, nodding his head, "yes your allow to do that," he blushes softly.

“Ok, we will ask him tomorrow. I want to know to cook fish. It’s my favourite food.” Arata said and started purring thinking on fish. “Then we can walk like this more often. Everybody will know you are mine” he smiled to Kiyo holding his hand tight.

Kiyo nods his head with a smile, putting away some of the fridge items and looks at Arata. "If you wanted fish, I would have gotten some," he pouts a little and takes out a recipe book, "I still need practice so why don't you look through this book," he places the book on the counter.

“I will eat fish tomorrow at restaurant. It’s yummy. For now I want you to cook me” Arata answered and took the book from the counter. He started to read in it but his stomach was making noises. “Kiyo, cook something easy for me” he begged being really hungry.

Kiyo smiles and laughs a little, nodding his head and blinks a little. He tilts his head, closing the book and nods his head, grabbing eggs and sausages. Kiyo fries the eggs and puts onions, cheese, tomatoes and ham in the fried egg, making a omelette while cooking the sausages on another frying pan, "it should be ready in no time can you get the plates?" Kiyo flips the egg and puts it on a nearby plate, starting to make another omelette.

Arata looked how the other was cooking and all he could do was salivating. “Yes, I will” he answered and prepared the table for them to eat. Once everything was ready he took a little from his omelette. “AWWW, IS SO TASTY LOVE” he yelled and finished all his food in 5 minutes. “I want more” he asked his lover.

Kiyo looks at Arata and eats his only managing to eat half before getting full, "so... filling," he hiccups and blushes softly. He looks over at Arata and smiles, giving Arata his other half, "I will make you another one if your still hungry," he stands up and starts working on another omelette.

“Thank you love. I am indeed.” Arata answered and eat Kiyo’s half omelette. “It’s so tasty. This is my favourite dish after the fish” he added as he started to eat his second omelette. “I will wash the dishes as you cooked Kiyo” he said once he finished his food.

Kiyo smiles softly and sits down at the table after giving Arata his second omelette. He smiles softly while watching Arata eat and blinks a little, "I can help you wash the dishes if you want. I can't have my l-lover do it," he smiles, blushing.

"Really? Do you want to help me? Then I will accept your help my love" Arata answered being so happy he had a lover. He never had a lover on cat's planet. It was just sex and that's all. He only read in books about humans having lovers or husbands. "You are my first and last lover Kiyo" he said smiling.

Kiyo smiles and nods his head, standing up once again and gathers the cups and plates. He walks to the sink and soaks it within the water as he looks at Arata with a smile. Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "yes I am so glad you were my first and last lover as well Arata," he smiles while working on the dishes.

"You kissed me so yes it was fate for us to be together" Arata answered as he was drying the plates Kiyo washed. "And what to do next love?" he asked once they finished to clean the kitchen. "Should we watch a movie or something? That machine has music, movies in it" he was speaking about the TV.

Kiyo nods his head and blushes softly, "I wish my first kiss with you was when you were a human. But you were so cute as a cat, I guess I couldn't resist," he smiles while washing the last of the dishes. Kiyo looks towards the TV and nods his head, "yeah since we are done cleaning, we can watch some TV," he walks towards the living room and sits on the couch.

“Really? But you can kiss me now how much you want” Arata answered clapping his hands being so happy - he behaved like a little kid in front of sweets. “Oh, so it’s called TV” Arata said and jumped on the couch next to Kiyo. He let his head on Kiyo’s lap and started to purr as he was watching on TV.

Kiyo nods his head and smiles, "yes I can or you can kiss me however much desired," he rubs Arata's head. "Yes this is a TV they have a lot of things on it to kids programs, adult programs and more," he looks down at Arata with a smile, playing with his ears.

"Be sure I will do that" Arata replied and smiled to the other. He felt comfortable on his lover lap and smiled hearing the other explaining to him about the TV. "So everyone can watch it. I like it" he said and loved Kiyo's fingers on his ears.

Kiyo smiles and rests his back on the couch, letting out a sigh and rubs Arata, "maybe we should see what is on first? Maybe you will find something you like," Kiyo smiles and changes the channels slowly.

“Ah ok” Arata answered feeling he was about to get hard again just because his lover was playing with his ears. “I told him I’m delicate in some parts” he thought and tried to concentrate on the TV. “Is this a movie?” he asked seeing 2 lovers kissing each other.

Kiyo slowly moves his hand and blushes, "s-sorry but at least I didn't touch your tail," he smiles and continues changing the channel. He stops and places the remote on the couch, "y-yes its a movie," he smiles, "do you want to watch it?"

“It’s ok Kiyo. You can play with them” Arata answered and smiled watching his lover for a moment. “Yes I want to watch the movie. It seems nice. I never saw one” he said and soon he was concentrated on the movie. It was a sad love story and He was crying at the end.

Kiyo smiles and nods his head, looking at Arata's tail and tilts his head, ~I wonder what he does when his tail is touched,~ as he reaches down slowly. He looks at Arata and smiles, "first time for everything right." Kiyo rubs Arata's tail while watching the movie and looks down at him, rubbing the tears from his eyes.

“This was so sad my love” Arata said when the movie ended. Kiyo wiped his tears already so Arata smiled. “Thank you for taking my tears away. Can we sleep now? I’m tired. It was a long day” Arata said feeling so happy. And he was surprised Kiyo played with his tail and he wasn’t hard. “It calmed me down” he thought.