Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

“I want fish tonight baby as I’m very hungry” Arata said and smiled seeing his lover is not upset on him “Do you want to fight with water now? Hahaha, is not a good idea love as I may get horny again”.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, nodding his head, "alright you can have fish tonight," he smiles. He blushes softly and looks to the side, "well how will you get horny in the water hm," he tilts his head and leans forward slowly, softly biting one of Arata's ears.

“And I already know what my dessert will be” Arata replied as he touched intentionally Kiyo’s butt. “I have my sensitive parts love and well even water can make me hard…or your hands over them…or your lips…” he moaned.

Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head to the side, "oh? You already know what you want dessert? How do you know you will still be hungry," he blushes while feeling his butt gets touched. He nods his head while still blushing, "oh so just the water, my hands or lips when they rub against your sensitive parts it gets you horny?" Kiyo listens to Arata moan and smiles softly, resting his head on Arata's shoulder.

"You are my favourite dessert baby" Arata confessed and touched Kiyo's butt again. "I was a naughty boy and I already have my dessert before eating food. Should I be punished my love?" he suggested smiling and enjoying his lover's head on his shoulder "Yes baby I'm very sensitive".

Kiyo blushes and gasps softly, wrapping his arms around Arata as his butt was getting touched once again. "Punish for having dessert first? I suppose you should you bad boy," he smiles softly. Kiyo slowly moves his hand down and strokes Arata's tail while nibbling on his ear.

“Ah love…you couldn’t find a better punishment for me” Arata said as his hands were on Kiyo’s butt touching it gently. He managed to found the other’s hole and slipped a finger inside. “Soft and hot” he moaned as he slipped another finger inside his lover.

Kiyo smiles softly while looking at Arata, "maybe I should stroke your member as I stroke your tail and nibble on your ears?" He blushes softly with a soft moan and gasps softly, feeling a finger go inside and lowers his head a little while looking at Arata. Kiyo starts to stroke both Arata's tail and member, jumping back a little as he felt another finger go inside and starts to moan more.

“You are free to punish me as you want my love” Arata answered as he moved his fingers inside his lover. “You seem to enjoy this baby” he teased Kiyo and started to moan too as the other was playing with all his sensitive places in the same time. He wanted to be inside the other but Kiyo was the boss at that moment.

Kiyo goes down slowly towards Arata's neck with a soft smile, licking his neck a little, "is your neck a weak point too?" He squirms his hips while moaning, lowering his head as he continues to stroke Arata's member and tail. Kiyo looks at Arata and stops stroking both of Arata's tail and member, rubbing his butt against Kiyo's member and blushes as he looks at Arata, "do you want this spot?"

“Meow” Arata moaned as his lover was licking his neck “It seems that’s a weak point too” he replied to Kiyo’s question and moaned again when the other stopped stroking his tail and member but rubbed his butt against his erection. “Yes I want it baby” he answered honestly and pulled out his fingers from Kiyo.

Kiyo smiles and laughs a little, "looks like I am not the only one that has a weak spot on the neck," he moves back slowly. He places his hands on Arata's shoulders and feels him pull out his fingers, moaning softly and presses Arata's member against his butt. Kiyo lowers his head a little as he starts to slide it inside slowly.

“I never knew that’s a weak point for me. As a cat nobody touched me there” he answered looking between their bodies as Kiyo was receiving him inside his hot hole. “Now move as fast as you can love” he begged pulling the other closer and started to lick his nipples.

Kiyo smiles and licks Arata's neck more, "well looks like you finally found out." He wraps his arms around Arata tightly, sticking the tip of his tongue out as he moans, starting to ride Arata slowly and arches his back as Araya licked his nipples.

"Yes I did love" Arata answered as he moved from one nipple to the other. Kiyo was moving slowly but Arata couldn't do anything. The water around them was dancing because of Kiyo's movements. If he moved faster the bathroom would be inundated.

Kiyo wraps his arms around Arata's head as he moans softly, riding Arata's long member faster and bites his bottom lip. He arches his back a little and slowly looks at Arata, "I am going to cum soon," Kiyo lowers his head a little.

“Me too baby” Arata said as he looked around them. Half of the water was already on the floor as Kiyo was moving faster and Arata smiled. “It seems you aren’t shy anymore love. You are a sex expert already” he teased his lover as he came over his tummy but soon enough he came inside the other.

Kiyo rides Arata's member slightly faster, letting out a loud moan and holds onto Arata while he lowers his head and squirms his hips. He blushes softly and laughs a little, "well I have you to thank," he smiles and starts to cum, arching his back when feeling Arata's cum go inside.

“No need to thank me baby. I wanted you from that morning when I wake up like this in your bed” he confessed and pulled out his member from his lover. He laughed seeing how his sperm came out of Kiyo’s tiny hole. “You are full down there love” Arata teased the other and then added “Let’s finish our bath and go to eat. I’m hungry”

Kiyo blushes a little and smiles softly, "so you wanted me sooner? But I was so busy with school you weren't able to do it with me," he arches his back, letting out a soft whine as Arata pulled himself out. Kiyo pants softly and blushes, rubbing a finger against his hole and looks at the cum on his finger, "you sure did cum alot," he pouts a little and nods his head, "alright I suppose we should. I am starting to get hungry as well."

“I was in heat baby but I couldn’t smell you being horny until yesterday when I caught you in the bathroom. So I took the opportunity to make you mine” he explained and smiled. “I came twice inside you baby so you should clean yourself well. I’m not sure your brother will let me alive if he smells I had you” he said being naïve. He didn’t know humans don’t have a fine smell as his.

Kiyo looks at Arata while panting and wraps his arms around Arata slowly. He blushes a little, "well... I was touching myself a little but you were able to notice?" Kito nods his head and blushes, spreading his legs as he starts to clean to cum out of himself.

"Of course I was - once I opened the door I could feel you are horny. I have a cat smell after all." Arata explained and kept washing himself. Once he finished he went out of the bath tube and started to clean the water from the floor with a rag.

Kiyo blushes softly and scratches his head, "you must be really good to pick something out that quickly," he finishes washing himself. He gets out of the bathtub and grabs a towel, drying himself off. Kiyo opens the bathroom door and wraps the towel around his waist.

“But love our smell is 1000 times better than yours” Arata said as he finished to clean the bathroom’s floor. He didn’t bother to use a towel so he left the bathroom naked. He followed his lover in the bedroom and went to his closet to take some clothes. His stomach was noisy already.