Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo pants and looks up at Arata, blushing and nods his head, "don't worry, I will be fine," he smiles softly and keeps his arms wrapped around Arata. He looks down and blushes, twitching a little and nods his head, "a-alright, he lowers his head and let's go of Arata.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

“I like you so much Kiyo” Arata said and pulled his member out of the other. “Let’s have a nap now Kiyo. We can do it later again if you want” Arata added and laid on his back pulling Kiyo above him. His tail went around his lover waist as a sign of possession.

Kiyo looks at Arata and pants softly, lowering his head when Arata pulled his thing out. He smiles and nods his head, blushing and turns onto his side. Kiyp wraps his arms Arata with a soft smile and lowers his head, falling asleep.

Arata closed his eyes and fell asleep having wonderful dreams. He and Kiyo were married and living happily in a house at countryside. He woke up later being hungry and didn’t know what to do. Kiyo was still sleeping and he didn’t want to disturb the other but his tummy was so noisy…

Kiyo was fast asleep holding onto Arata with a soft smile. He turns on his side and lets out a grunt, listening to a rumble noise and wakes up, looking at Arata, "Arata? Are you hungry," he tilts his head to the side.

“Yes I am. Should we order something to eat? Is dinner time already” he answered before kissed the other “Did you sleep well? I had sweet dreams involving you” he added being so happy that he has a lover now.

Kiyo laughs a little and looks at the time, "yeah I suppose its time to order something to eat," he kisses Arata and stands up, "o-oh you dreamt about me," he smiles and kisses Arata's cheek. "What did you dream about," Kiyo wondered as he puts is shoes on.

“Would you go out like this?” Arata asked being surprised “We should have a shower first and are you sire you are ok, I mean no pain?” he kept saying and smiled hearing the other’s question “ I dreamed we were married and living at countryside in a small house and having as pets two cats”.

Kiyo looks at Arata and scratches his head, "yeah I suppose we should get a shower," he laughs softly and opens the bathroom door. He blushes a little and looks towards Arata, "well.. my butt hurts a little but not to a point I can't stand up so you did very good for my first time." Kiyo blushes and looks over at Arata, "we were married with two pet cats? Did we buy those cats," he tilts his head.

Arata followed the other in the bathroom and turned on the water. “I’m happy you are feeling ok love as I was a gentleman with you. With a cat I wouldn’t have been” he explained and entered under water waiting for his lover to join in. “I don’t know if we buy them but one thing is clear- you have your own cat- ME”

Kiyo looks over his shoulder at Arata and smiles softly, "yes I am fine you don't need to worry about me, but I imagine now that I am experience.. you will get more wild in the bedroom," he blushes softly, rinsing off under the water. Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yes your my only cat," he closes his eyes as the water drips down.

“Of course I will. Aren’t you my lover now?” he asked pulling the other closer to him and let his tail around his waist. “Maybe I should ask you officially - Kiyo do you want to be my only lover?”

Kiyo blushes softly and nods his head slowly with a smile as he gets pulled in closer to Arata, feeling his tail going around his waist. Kiyo blinks a little and looks to the side, scratching his head and looks at Arata, nodding his head, "y-yes I will be your lover."

“Thank you my Kiyo. You are my sweetest lover’ Arata answered and helped the other washed himself. Both of them were covered with cum, even his tail. Once they were clean they left the bathroom and started to prepare for dinner.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes softly with a smile, washing the cum off his body. Kiyo dries off after the shower and puts on his clothes. He walks to the kitchen and looks at Arata, scratching his head, "ready to eat now? Your stomach sure was ready," he laughs softly.

"Yes I am, I have a big tummy and I like to eat" Arata replied and followed Kiyo on the kitchen once he took on him his new clothes. He opened the fridge and was surprised - there was nothing there. "Let's go shopping" he asked the other and went for his cap.

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head slowly, "yeah I suppose you would be a very hungry cat," he taps on his shoes. He looks towards Arata and gasps, "whoops I was so busy getting you ready... I forgot to go grocery shopping." Kiyo nods his head, "alright I suppose we should," he smiles and walks to the door, waiting for Arata.

“Since the war started on our planet and my parents sent me to hide, I lived under ground and eat only when I found food. But once I was in heat I knew I can’t wait for ages to find a male to mate. I knew humans had food and many cats so I came here… But I meet you and I don’t want to go back on my planet, is impossible now that I look like this” he explained as they walked next to each other to the shop.

Kiyo walks out of his dorm room and looks at Arata, "so your saying.. since your not a cat no more, you can't go back to your planet? Well.. I will feel sad if you leave me," he lowers his head a little and notices the shop, smiling. "Alright I had a list with me and if you want to get this done quicker you take half the list and I will get the other half. If you need help, let me or the workers help you," as he rips the list in half, giving one half to Arata.

“I won’t leave you. You are mine now. I claimed you when I cum inside of you” he explained as they arrived at the shop. He took the half list from other’s hand and started to read. “I think I can do this” he smiled to Kiyo before he started to look around for the groceries.

Kiyo blushes softly and nods his head with a smile, "y-yes you did cum inside me. It was nice and warm," he scratches his head still blushing. Kiyo smiles and nods his head, "well see you soon," he waves his hand and starts looking for the items on the other half on the list.

Arata found almost everything from his list with the exception of the cream. He asked a worker about it and so he arrived in front of the cream section. “There are so many types. I’m not sure which one Kiyo likes. I must find him” he thought and started to look for his lover.

Kiyo looks around the store, finding almost everything but one on his list half. He finds the reminding thing and walks over to the entrance, waiting for Arata to meet up with him and leans against the wall, seeing if Arata would know the meet up spot.

Arata arrived at the meeting spot and smiled. “Kiyo I took all with the exception of cream. They have many types and I don’t know which one to choose. Do you have a favourite one? I like the fattest one. Meow” he explained.

Kiyo looks up at Arata and smiles softly, walking over to him. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "I like any of them really. Fattest? You mean the one with more in it? You can get that one, I tried almost all of the different creams."