Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

“You are so cute Kiyo, I will be gentle” Arata answered being a little shy too - how it will be doing it with Kiyo? He did it only with male cats before. “I need to calm down.Why I’m so nervous? My heart is beating fast.” Arata thought and lay next to Kiyo taking him in his arms.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at Arata and looks to the side, blushing bright red. He watches Arata and wondered why he was so quiet, looking down and gasps a little as he saw how hard and big Arata's member was. Kiyo shakes his head and slowly wraps his arms around Arata when getting taken into his arms.

Arata leaned forward and kissed the other gently at first and then passionately while his hand was touching Kiyo’s back and then his butt. He wanted the other to get used with his touches and kisses. He was hard already and it was even painful but he couldn’t take his lover like he was a savage.

Kiyo kisses Arata and slowly wraps his arms around Arata slowly. He arches his back when touched and gasps as his butt was touched. Kiyo looks down at Arata member, blushing softly and looks up at Arata, "d-does that hurt," he tilts his head and reaches down with a gulp wrapping his finger around Arata's member.

“Yes it hurts a little since I’m like this for months and on my planet thanks to the war I couldn’t find any male for me. That’s why I made this long journey until here” Arata explained and moaned feeling the other’s finger on his manhood. “Kiyo I…want to put it inside you”.

Kiyo rubs Arata's erection more and closes his eyes, blushing when feeling how big it is and shakes his head side to side, ~what happens if I can't accept it,~ he thought to himself. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, "d-don't you think I should get it wet first?"

“Yes you are right. I will prepare you first” Arata answered and broke the hug. He knelt between his lover legs and asked him “Spread your legs for me baby” Once the other did as he asked he started to lick the other’s hole. “He’s so sweet” he thought still licking and teasing the other’s butt.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, lowering his head shyly as he wondered what Arata was going to do. He watches Arata and gasps softly when he was between his legs, nodding his head slightly and spreads his legs slowly, feeling completely exposed to Arata. Kiyo widens his eyes a little and looks down, covering his mouth and closes his eyes, moaning softly.

Arata stopped for a moment just to lick one of his fingers. “Relax Kiyo” he asked before he slipped slowly the finger inside the other. He kept playing with the other’s balls and took the length into his mouth. He knew for sure the other will relax enough for him to slip another finger inside the hot hole.

Kiyo looks at Arata and watches him lick his finger, holding onto the bed. He watches when Arata slowly moves his hand down and lets out a gasp, biting his bottom lip with a soft moan. Kiyo slowly squirms his hips side to side when Arata was fingering him and playing with his sac, lowering his head a little. He closes his eyes for a few moments and moans softly with his legs twitching, placing his hands on Arata's head, "A-Arata."

“Do you enjoy this Kiyo?” he asked the other as he felt his hands on his hair. “You are ready” Arata announced and took his fingers out of the other hole and place his member instead of them. He slowly pushed his hot member inside Kiyo. “You are so hot and tight” he said leaning forward and kissing Kiyo’s lips.

Kiyo looks at Arata nods his head with a moan, arching his back and bites his bottom lip, stroking Arata's ear to his hair. He looks down at Arata, "h-huh what," he blushes when Arata takes his fingers out and jumps when feeling something else poke against his butt, covering his mouth with his eyes widened. Kiyo arches his back with a moan and looks at Arata, "a-ahh no its too big inside," he bites his bottom lip before Arata kisses his lips.

“Shtt, baby, everything will be ok” Arata answered looking into the other’s eyes. He started to move slower inside his lover even he wanted to fuck him as fast as he could. But he knew the other wasn’t a cat so he needed to be a gentleman. “I’m big because I haven’t done it for ages" he explained before kissed the other again.

Kiyo lowers his head a little and shakes his head side to side while moaning, wrapping his arms around Arata tightly with a soft whimper. He blinks a little and blushes, "o-oh are you sure its not just your erection," he wraps his legs around Arata's waist and kisses him as well, moaning within his mouth.

"Hm, maybe you are right love" Arata answered being so happy Kiyo accepted him as a lover. He felt the other's legs around him and smiled "Kiyo...your legs...are touching...my tail. I love that. My tail is so sensitive" Arata explained feeling we was about to come inside the other even he didn't move faster as he wanted.

Kiyo turns his head to the side with a moan, arching his back and lowers his head. He looks up at Arata and tilts his head, "o-oh does it really feel that good," he tilts his head with a soft moan, feeling it twitch inside. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, covering his face, "you.. can go faster if you want."

“Yes it does Kiyo. We nekos are very sensitive …in few places” Arata explained and smiled “If you are playing with my tail, I may become hard in an instant” he explained and felt happy when the other allowed him to move faster. “I will make you feel good Kiyo” he added knowing once he would find other’s sweet spot both of them would be in heaven.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes with a smile, looking towards his tail, wondering how hard he will get. He looks to the side and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head, "y-yes go ahead," he wraps his arms around Arata, rubbing his tail with a moan. Kiyo gasps and jumps, "A-Arata that spot your about to touch is my.."

“Kiyo you are so cute” Arata said it again and put kisses all over the other’s face and neck while he was moving faster. Hearing the other’s question he stopped with the kisses and looked on his lover eyes “Yes it is” he replied before he hit that spot again and again.

Kiyo closes his eyes while feeling Arata kisses his face and neck with a soft moan. He holds onto Arata tightly and lowers his head, gasping with his eyes widen and moans a little louder with his spot being hit over and over.

Arata moved faster as nothing could stop him now. He had reached his limit after so long he couldn't mate. "I'm coming Kiyo" he moaned and came inside the other. He let his head on the other chest and trying to recover his breath. It was amazing.

Kiyo widens his eyes with a loud moan, wrapping his arms and legs tightly around Arata. He gasps and widens his eyes when feeling something warm going inside him, starting to cum. Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles, rubbing his head.

“Baby you are amazing” Arata said finally moving his head and looked in Kiyo’s eyes. “You are mine and only mine now” he said and realized he was still inside the other since Kiyo was hugging him so tight. “Are you ok Kiyo? I hope I wasn’t rough at the end” he asked his lover.

Kiyo looks at Arata with a smile as he continues panting. He shakes his head side to side with a pant, "y-yes I am all yours now. You.. have claim me down there," he blushes softly. He hugs Arata and shakes his head with a soft smile, "no its fine I am okay. Its normal to be like that during heat season."

“I did my love but still not completely. Next time I won’t be so soft as today. You aren’t a virgin anymore” Arata answered and kissed the other lightly. “Yes it’s normal Kiyo. We nekos are wild during the heat. We can do it many times with different partners. Bur in my case I only want and need you. You are still hug me tight and I’m still inside you…can you release me?”