Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo smiles and continues walking to the restaurant, taking his pocket from his phone to see the time. He looks over his shoulder at Arata, wondering what he was looking at and shrugs his shoulders, opening the door to his brother's restaurant and greeted by his girlfriend waitress. "Oh hello there Kiyo its so nice to see you again," she looks over at Arata, "oh is this your friend? Dinner for two?" She smiles and takes two menus from behind the counter, starting to walk down the walkway, "alright follow me please."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata didn't say anything - he followed Kiyo to a table and sited down. He looked on the menu and was already salivating. "What to order Kiyo? There is so much food here... I want fish. Can you tell me the name of the dish from last night?" he asked the other being so hungry.

Kiyo sits down at the table and watches the waitress leave. He looks at Arata and looks at the menu, "you really want more fish to eat?" Kiyo leans forward and looks at the menu, pointing at what Arata had as a cat, "this one is it, Swordfish," he sits back down and looks at the menu still, tapping his foot.

“I will like some Swordfish, some pork meat and orange juice” Arata ordered and smiled at Kiyo. “Thank you for helping me. I’m a hungry cat” he laughed and looked around waiting for his food. “Kiyo is it ok for me to stay with you?” he asked the other while his ears perked.

The waitress walks over and smiles, writing down the order and looks at Kiyo, knowing what he usually orders, "would you like the usual Kiyo?" Kiyo looks up and nods his head with a smile, "yes I will get the usual," and looks at Arata as the waitress goes into the back room. Kiyo smiles and laughs a little, "its okay I am sure you are pretty hungry." He nods his head and scratches his head, "sure I don't have any roommates so I suppose you will be my roommate," he smiles softly.

“Yay, thank you so much” Arata answered and then remembered something – he had no pyjama. He couldn’t sleep naked again. “Kiyo I’m sorry but I think we didn’t finished the shopping, I need a pyjama and a toothbrush” he asked the other and looked down. “I will pay you all once I have money”.

Kiyo smiles softly and looks out the window with his chin resting on his palm. He blinks and looks up at Arata, scratching his head and thinks for a few moments, "well you can always sleep in your underwear. A lot of guys do that," he scratches his head a little, "but I suppose it wouldn't hurt just in case you get cold and we will get you the toothbrush after this." Kiyo looks at Arata and shakes his head, "don't worry I sometimes work here on the weekends so I get money."

"Last night it was cold so I need one. Also I would like to work here too with you. Do you know the owner, don't you? You speak with him last night. I maybe was in cat body but I heard everything" Arata answered and clapped his hands like a kid being happy. Soon their food came and both started to eat, Arata being so happy he had a friend.

Kiyo nods his head with a smile, "of course I know him. He is my brother and I am sure he will let you work here," he rests his head on his palm. He taps his foot on the floor and watches Arata clap, smiling softy and looks up when the food finally arrived, started to eat.

After 2 hours they finally arrived in the campus. Arata was tired but happy he spent a great day with his new friend. He jumped in bed after threw the cap on table and finally set his tail free. “Kiyo do you have free space in your room for my clothes?” he asked before he purred in bed like a kitty.

Kiyo closed the door once Arata and himself walked into his dorm room. He looks at Arata and smiles softly while seeing him got more comfortable, looking around the room. "Yeah I got a big dresser from my parents before I left just in case if I got a roommate," he scratches his head and opens it, showing that it wasn't even half full. He looks at Arata and smiles, "well I am going to take a quick shower, see you soon," Kiyo rubs Arata's head and gets up, walking to the bathroom.

“Awww, thank you so much. Maybe I will take one too after you” Arata replied and stood up to tidy his clothes. He took all the bags and soon was busy with his new clothes. Once he finished he yawned and jumped again in bed. “He’s staying so much in the shower. I need to pee. I hope it’s not a problem if I enter…” he wondered and headed to the bathroom.

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles softly, waving to him as he entered the bathroom. He takes off all his clothes and stands under the water, closing his eyes with a soft sigh while the water falls down. He scrubs a soapy wash cloth on his body while presses against the wall, looking down and blushes softly with a sigh. ~Why does it have to be hard now? It must be from rubbing it slightly against the wall,~ he thought as he strokes his erection slowly.

Arata opened the door slowly and entered "Sorry to disturb you Kiyo I need to pee" he apologised but when he saw the other naked and playing with himself Arata was crazy. The other's smell and sexy body made him hard in an instant. "I want you Kiyo" he said and started to undress.

Kiyo looks towards the curtain and shakes his head, "n-no its okay I was just washing myself off." He looks down and moves his hand quickly out of the way. Kiyo closes his eyes for a few minutes and perks up his head, "h-huh what? You.. want me," he squints his eyes and watches Arata get undress through the curtain, pressing his back against the wall.

“Yes I do, I come here to find a male to mate but since now I’m in this form I need a human to do it and my body reacts only to you. You are my mate Kiyo” Arata explained as he joined the other in the shower. “ Let me help you” he said and touched the other’s butt before his hand touched Kiyo’s erection.

Kiyo blinks a little as the water drips off his hair and looks as Arata came closer. He looks at Arata as he was coming into the shower with his back still pressed against the wall, "A-Arata," he looks down and blushes. He looks over his shoulder to see his butt being touched and covers his mouth when his erection was getting touched as well.

“All day I looked on your butt, it’s so sexy and I want it to be mine, just mine. You are so cute” Arata said as he was stroking the other male’s erection. “Don’t cover your mouth Kiyo. I want to hear your moans.” he asked before he took one of Kiyo’s nipples in his mouth.

Kiyo looks at Arata while blushing and looks to the side, ~s-so that is why I felt like someone was looking at me like that. It was Arata that was looking at my butt,~ he blinks a little and uncovers his mouth. He arches his back off the wall and lets out a soft moan, spreading his legs when his erection was getting stroked and gasps, feeling his nipple in Arata's mouth.

"Yes it was me, I hope you weren't disturbed by that" Arata answered leaving the nipple in peace for one second before he moved to the other nipple and started to lick it. Kiyo was so soft and cute and Arata loved that so much. "I think it's time to take him in the bed" he thought still stroking the other's member.

Kiyo blushes and smiles softly, shaking his head, "n-no but I wish you told me you were in heat." He looks at his nipple that Arata was just licking and gasps when his other nipple was getting licked. Kiyo looks at Arata and places his hand on Arata's hand while he was stroking it.

“I’m sorry I thought you will kick my ass off from here. I didn’t know you were my mate until now” Arata explained and looked on the other. “Kiyo, let’s go to bed” he asked and took a towel from the rack and put it around other’s body before took him into his arms.

Kiyo looks at Arata, tilting his head, "do I look like someone that would hurt anybody," he blushes with a pout. He looks at Arata and blushes, looking to the side and watches Arata put a towel on him, gasping when he got picked up and places his hands on his thighs. Kiyo closes his eyes and rests his head on Arata's shoulder.

“No you don’t my Kiyo. You are a nice person” Arata answered enjoying the other’s body on his arms. He gently let his lover on bed and kissed his lips lightly. “Have you ever done it before Kiyo? I never did it with a human” Arata explained and dried other’s body with the towel.

Kiyo blushes and nods his head, resting his head on Arata's chest with a soft smile. He lays there on the bed with his hands beside his head, kissing Arata with his eyes slightly widened. Kiyo looks at Arata, looking to the side and blushes, shaking his head, "no.. I never did this before."