Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"It's basically a test girls use to know if they are pregnant or not," Kiyo blushes and rubs the back of his head.  "I suppose they did. I guess they wanted to know if I could really get pregnant," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, "well... - means I am not pregnant and + means I am pregnant." Kiyo looks at Arata and slowly nods his head as he watches Arata, "are you... really happy that I am pregnant," he tilts his head to the side. He looks down at his stomach and rubs it slightly as he watches Arata, laughing a little, "I will take that as a yes," he smiles.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata sniffed his lover "I don't feel the baby as I feel Jae. Everytime he's moving inside Christie I know, I can feel his smell as well...but in your case I can't. But I'm happy if it's true. I will be a daddy. I need to finish painting the room and to buy stuff for him or her...and I'm still able to touch you?" Arata asked taking his seat next to Kiyo. "I don't want to hurt the baby. We should go to check a doctor. And we will keep it a secret for now".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well .. maybe because it's more natural with girls than it is with guys.. I mean... male pregnancy shouldn't even be possible," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles, "well, if you do need help, I will help you." Kiyo tilts his head and nods his head, "yeah of course you can still touch me.. you silly neko," he laughs a little. He tilts his head to the side and nods his head, "yeah... but I wonder what they will say about male pregnancy." Kiyo laughs a little, "yeah... Christie might drive us crazy if she finds out."

Arata smirked "We should ask Sophie to help us, we will ask her to keep it a secret from Xane and Christie. But we have to see a doctor, I want to see the baby" Arata jumped around of happiness and blinked when he saw Sara woke up and came back into the livingroom "What are you doing Ra Ra?" she asked innocently. Arata lifted her up "I will be a daddy". Sara gazed on him "You are so silly boy". Arata hugged her tight and giggled "You smell so sweet Sara". Sara kicked him with her leg "Put me down. I want to Ky Ky".

Kiyo laughs a little, "yeah I am sure Sophie would be the best option but.. you know they are all friends right? If they notice that she is keeping a secret and if they really want to know they are going to drive her crazy to find out." He smiles and nods his head, wondering what gender the baby was going to be when he notices Sara. He watches Arata and Sara, laughing a little, "I guess your too hyper for Sara right now since she just woke up," he then picks up Sara and sits her in his lap.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata blinked "I'm just a happy neko. I never thought I will be a father. But Xane and Christie aren't here now so Sophie won't tell them. We can give the news to your parents on wedding day. Do you think they will be happy?" Sara played with her hair "You are too noisy Ra Ra. I couldn't sleep". Arata sighed "I'm sorry Sara. What do you want me to do to please you?"

Kiyo blushes a little and laughs a little, nodding his head, "well I suppose that makes sense. This sure is unnatural.. for sure." He tilts his head as he thinks before letting out a soft laugh, "well.. they might have a hard time believing it at first. Maybe we should bring a ultrasound first to show them," he smiles a little. Kiyo looks at Sara, "so what do you want to do? You can pick whatever you want to do," he smiles and rubs her head.

Sara made herself comfortable on Kiyo's lap. "I'm sleepy so can you join me Ky Ky. Just hold me into your arms as mother does before I fall asleep. And tell Ra Ra to be quiet". Arata sighed "I suppose it's not easy to raise a child Kiyo, we both have to learn". 

Kiyo looks at Sara and laughs a little, rubbing Sara's head, "alright, I will do that so you can fall asleep," he holds onto Sara and looks at Arata. He smiles a little, "it's a good thing we can learn from Sophie and maybe Christie." Kiyo rests his head on Arata's arm and continues holding Sara.

Sara slowly closed her eyes and Arata giggled "She's so cute Kiyo. I wonder if we will have a boy or a girl. But girls are cutter, don't you think?" Arata smiled petting Sara's head. "I'm excited about being a dad. But I wonder will I be a good dad. Will my child like me?"

Kiyo smiles as he rubs Sara's head and looks at Arata, nodding his head. He looks down at Sara, "well.. I don't really mind what gender they are as long as they are healthy ... and get born correctly. It's... sure going to feel weird having a baby come out my.. butt," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, "oh I am sure they will like you just fine. You have nothing to worry about," he slightly nudges Arata.

Arata purred "Yea, it's important to be healthy but since Christie has a boy I want a girl like Sara". He took the girl into his arms and slowly took her back into their dorm and closed the door "I will have to paint this week. I have to finish the room for our baby and also to finish the one for Christie's baby" he said as he comes back into the living room. "Also we have to speak with Sophie... I'm sure she can take us to her doctor". 

"I guess we will see," Kiyo rubs his chin and blinks while blushing, "what happens... if we have twins and they are both a girl and boy? We didn't really think of that possibility," he laughs softly. He watches Arata take Sara and follows him. "Sounds like your going to be pretty busy." Kiyo nods his head, "yeah, maybe we can ask her when she picks up Sara or tomorrow," he smiles a little.

"Twins?" Arata scratches his head "A boy and a girl? It's not a bad idea. Plus I'm sure I didn't tell you than on my Planet our female give birth to more kids once, just like cats. But all my siblings died, only I stayed alived". He let himself to fall on the sofa "We have to tell her today. I want to know if she knows a good doctor".

"I mean... I can't really control the genders but it would be nice to have twins it would be nice to have either a boy or girl." Kiyo tilts his head to the side and nods his head, "oh, yeah girls can give birth to morn than one kid here as well. I mean... my mom had both Xane and me so," he laughs a little. "You were the only one? That must have been hard on your mom," he rests on Arata. He nods his head, "oh I am sure she knows a good doctor, all we got to do is ask her when she comes to pick up Sara."

• 2 weeks later...

Arata gazed on Kiyo's belly. "I think the baby is tiny so I can't sniff him or her at all. And where is the baby in your tummy? I'm so curious". He sniffed the air and sighed. "Or my nose is still poorly since I was sick... But I do smell Jae. Very strange". Arata smiled "I think Sophie said her doctor is a woman... Are you comfortable to go to a female doctor?" He asked Kiyo as he was curious if his lover is shy. 

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah probably, I am not sure how this is going to work out with me being a guy and all," he rubs the back of his head. "Well we will find out once we are at the doctor," he smiles a little. "Hm... that can be it to but you seem to smell other things just fine."  Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, "I will be fine since you will be there."

• 2 weeks later...

Arata sniffed Kiyo again and giggled "To be sincere you smell like you had sex today. So I'll be a good boy and won't touch you until the doctor say so". He heard a knock into the door and smiled "I think it's Sophie". He ran to open the door "Hello" he greeted Sophie and Tom. "How is your mother? " Sophie sighed "She's fine, nothing is broken. But she needs to rest for few days. Where is Sara?" Arata had a seat next to Kiyo "She's sleeping and we have some news for you". 

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a little, laughing softly, "well... that's because your a naughty neko." He nods his head slowly, "yeah since we don't really know... what the progress like this is for a man since... it's very rare or never happens." He looks over at the door and notices Sophie and Tom, smiling a little, "well at least she was okay, so that's good to hear." Kiyo looks at Arata and then both Sophie and Tom, "yeah, she is sleeping in our room." He looks at Arata, blushing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah um... Xane got me a pregnant test and apparently it came out positive," he slowly goes back in his pocket and shows Sophie the test.

• 2 weeks later...

Sophie blinked and couldn't believe her eyes "What do you mean? Will you have a baby?" Tom grabbed the test to look as well "Oh dear, it really looks like your pregnancy test. Those two will be parents". Sophie giggled "Then congratulations. Did you tell Xane and Christie?" Arata sighed "Not yet, we didn't tell anyone other than you. Please keep it as a secret. We want to ask for your help - a doctor should check Kiyo, you know... Like when we went with Christie". Sophie nodded "I will call my doctor. She's a friend of mine and Christie doesn't know her. So we can keep it a secret". Tom petted Arata's head "Man you did it - your wife is pregnant". Arata laughed "I'm really excited about being a father". 

Kiyo rubs the back of his head and blinks as Tom took away the test, tilting his head, "oh, so this is the same test you took when you had Sara?" He looks over at Arata and nods his head, "yeah you two are pretty much the only ones that know." He was glad that Sophie had a doctor in mind for him to be checked out by but he couldn't really help what the doctor would think to another man getting pregnant. Kiyo blinks while blushing and laughs a little, "well it was only a matter of time before I did get pregnant since Arata is a very naughty neko," he nudges Arata slightly and laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata giggled "I'm not the only naughty man here. You are as well". Sophie laughed "Tom and I were naughty too when we married. Sara is born 10 months after we got our wedding". Arata smiled "And she's perfect. Sign you two love each other very much". Tom nodded "We do. We have to go now but don't forget to pass tomorrow to our house. I prepared the photos for you and Sophie will call her friend. Also Arata you have to prepare yourself - the doctor didn't let me touch Sophie in the last months of pregnancy". Sophie blushed "You are naughty Tom, don't scare Arata". 

Kiyo blushes a little and laughs a little, "well.. your the one that made me that way since you were the one to take away my virginity." He blinks and laughs a little, "well.. I guess you two didn't waste no time having a baby huh," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks at Tom and blushes a little, laughing softly, "w-well... uh I better get Sara. She is still sleeping," he rubs the back of his head as he walks into the bedroom.

Tom followed Kiyo into the bedroom and giggled "Your room is very clean and tidy for two men living together". He took Sara into his arms and smiled "She fooled Arata to change her into a dress". He took Sara out of bedroom and Sophie petted the neko "See you tomorrow". They both left and Arata sighed closing the door "I will miss Sara for sure". 

Kiyo looks at Tom and laughs a little, "of course, we are not the messy people," he smiles a little as he rubs Sara's head. "Yeah she sure likes getting dressed up." He walks out of the bedroom with Tom, "okay see you tomorrow," he smiles as he watches Tom and Sophie leave. He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I am sure we will see her tomorrow silly," he smiles.