Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata sighed "I know we will see her tomorrow but I love her so much that I want to see her daily. I also miss to smell Jae, I'm sure Christie is looking well after him". Arata jumped on the sofa and smiled "We should eat something love, our baby needs lots of food to grow so I can smell him or her. Do you want a girl or a boy?"

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo laughs a little and smiles, "well I am sure Sophie wouldn't mind if we babysit Sara. I am sure she wants us to be plenty experience having a child." He looks at Arata with a smile as he sits down on the sofa, "I am sure Christie and Xane will be back soon from their honeymoon." Kiyo looks and laughs a little, rubbing his stomach and nods his head, "yeah you want to be able to smell them huh," he looks at Arata. Kiyo tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "I honestly don't mind if they are boy or girl. Wouldn't it be crazy... we had a twin boy and girl? We would have both a girl and boy," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks down at his stomach, "I honestly wouldn't mind twins," he looks up at Arata and sticks his tongue out a little, laughing softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata giggled "It's possible for us to have twins since we neko have 3 or 4 babies once. But to look after two kids isn't easy at all. Don't worry, once the baby is bigger I can sniff him or her or them. We have to buy a crib and toys to decorate the room. I'm very excited you know. Let's eat now as I'm hungry myself. I only eat some cake with Sara". 

Kiyo blinks and blushes a little, "3 or 4? I think two is enough for me," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "well.. it's not really something I can control.. I don't think anyway. But we will do our best to look after them but it makes me wonder how you can handle our naughty time? We might need to hire a babysitter just to sneak out of the house." He rubs his stomach and smiles, "yeah, we got to make sure we are ready for the baby or babies." Kiyo laughs a little and looks at Arata, "what do you want to eat? I can make it for you or house delivery it."

Arata laughed "Thinking better, one is enough for us love as two will be too much for me to handle. Plus as you say our naughty time will be less due to the baby. But be sure we will still have sex". Arata went into the kitchen and opened the fridge "No need to cook or to order food love, Xane sent lots of food for us and cakes. He knows how much I eat". 

Kiyo laughs a little, "well I suppose you do have a point but I guess we will just have to wait and see what the doctor says," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Arata while blushing a little, "knowing how sneaky you can be, I am sure you will manage to sneak it in," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "well even if we are set for food, we still need to cook it silly," he rubs the back of his head, "so what do you want from the options Xane has for us?"

"I will to have your omurice love and some steak with fried potatoes, cheesecake and strawberry cake and some milk. Xane didn't send us any wine so we have to celebrate the fact you are pregnant with milk". Arata explained taking out of the fridge the eggs, cakes and milk. "I forgot to ask Sophie what you are allowed to eat being pregnant". 

"Alright I will cook it up for us to eat," Kiyo smiles as he takes out the steak with fried potatoes and omurice, starting to cook it on the stove top, "well that will wait until after we are done eating," he laughs a little. He looks at Arata, "it's probably best Xane didn't, I mean I know it effects women if they drink when pregnant, but I am not sure if it will mess up me since I am obviously not a girl." Kiyo laughs a little, "well I remember Xane telling me when my mom was pregnant with me, she had weird cravings and or sometimes ate a lot of foods she wouldn't normally eat.. so I think as long as we don't eat or drink anything crazy, the baby... or babies will be fine. I should probably go to the doctor tomorrow so I know how many babies I am eating for, including myself. I will be like you, a hungry neko though in my case, a hungry human," he laughs a little as he was cooking.

Arata giggled "Strange food? That's why Christie like to eat lots of cake lately. But even you aren't a woman, you are pregnant so you have to eat healthy. I have a huge tummy so I can eat a lot, even more than a pregnant woman". Arata looked into the fridge and took out the milk. "Do you want to drink milk with me love or do you want some fresh juice?" he asked taking out two glasses from the cupboard. 

"Well cake isn't really strange. But sometimes girls that are pregnant eat weird food combos that shouldn't really go together." Kiyo laughs a little and and rubs the back of his head, "things are going to be interesting, I am eating for a kid or kids.. I am not really sure until we go to the doctor, and you eat because you have a big appetite. We will have to make sure to keep up with the grocery shopping at that rate." He nods his head, "yeah I will drink milk," he smiles a little as he leans back, looking at his stomach while he blushes and looks at Arata with a smile, "I wonder what Xane and Christie will say about me having a kid.. or kids," he rubs the back of his head. "I... can feel something in my stomach. So are you looking forward to this," he tilts his head to the side. "I'm... kind of scared of the birthing process," he laughs a little. "I mean... you stretched me out plenty but.. I don't know, it's going to be a interesting process," he rubs his stomach a bit.

Arata giggled "I never saw anyone giving birth so I have no idea how that is happening but I want to be next to you that day". He poured the milk into the glasses and cut 2 slices of cake. "Do you feel the baby?" Arata asked being curious. "I want to feel it too, I hope the doctor will let me hear him or her". Arata took out of fridge some tomatoes and cut them as well. "You have to eat fruits and vegetables love, Sophie told me so". 

"I mean... I saw videos at school before but that was obviously for a female. I am not sure... how it's going to work out with me," Kiyo blushes a little. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah ... that will be nice. You can hold our baby... or babies while I sleep," he laughs a little. He looks at Arata and shakes his head, "no.. not yet. I am not sure how many months I really am so... I guess we will just have to figure it out once after the doctor visit." He looks at Arata and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah, I will eat them but not with the cake. That might be a weird combination," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Arata giggled "I'm sure the doctor will tell us how many months you have and if it's a baby or two. I'm excited to hold the babies on my arms as I like them". He gazed on his lover's tummy and smiled "Will you get fat as Christie? I have to take good care of you" Arata nodded "Then you will eat cake today and fruits tomorrow. We need to buy more, we only have apples". 

Kiyo nods his head and laughs a little, "I bet they will be confuse to see a guy being pregnant," he rubs the back of his head while blushing a little. He smiles a little and nods his head slowly, "I wonder if they will be nekos like you," he laughs a little. He blinks and blushes as he looks at his stomach, "I am guessing I will. I mean... babies will be forming in my stomach." He laughs a little and nods his head, "what other fruits do you want to get," he sits up while looking at Arata. He rubs his stomach, feeling a slight movement as he looks at Arata, "hey... put your hand where mine is. You can actually feel them. I bet they are confuse since they are in a guy's stomach instead of a girls," he laughs a little.

Arata jumped from his chair the fruits falling on the ground "To feel them?" he put his hand onto Kiyo's tummy and giggled "They are moving. Amazing" he kept sniffing the air and smiled "I can't smell them but I can feel them, that's cool. I think they will be as me, they can't be totally human. But it's impossible for our baby to transform into a cat as I was before".

Kiyo blinks as he watches as Arata just suddenly jumps up, "you must really want to feel them if you came over so quickly," he laughs a little and nods his head. He watches as Arata had his hand on his stomach, blushing a little. "Well ... maybe once they are more... developed, you will be able to smell them then." He nods his head, "oh so they will be part human, part neko? Yeah it will be weird... giving birth to kittens," he laughs a little.

Arata giggled "But it's possible that our babies to be of a kitten size when they will be born but will look like a normal baby apart from ears and tail". He took a seat and started to eat "Come on, enjoy our food. You have to eat for 2 now". Arata sighed when his phone was ringing "Hello Christie.. we are eating now... Yes, we had a great first date... We were naughty and all... " 

Kiyo nods his head, "well regardless, it will be interesting for me to actually give birth," he laughs a little. He blushes and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose your right," he starts eating. He looks at Arata as he was talking on the phone with Christie as he continues eating.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata giggled "What do you think we did? Just kissing and holding hands". He gave Kiyo another glass of milk and smirked "Kiyo is well, he had fun today. Plus Sophie let Sara here for a while and we both looked after her" He hang up after that and smiled "She was just curious about our date, plus she asked me if I'm eating well. Xane didn't believe we only kissed and held hands but I won't tell him the truth". 

Kiyo listens to Arata and smiles a little as he takes the milk, starting to drink it and continues to listen to Arata talk to Christie. Once Arata was done talking on the phone, he then laughs a little, "yeah... it will be fun for them to be surprise .. huh? Christie will probably be mad at you for hiding such a secret like that," he laughs softly and drinks more of the milk.

Arata laughed "They will find out on our wedding. Do you remember how Christie show to Xane the pregnancy test? We will show them the pregnancy test you did today. I'm sure they'll be surprised and happy in the same time". Arata ate a slice of cake and yawned "I'm tired love. I think we should go to bed after dinner". 

Kiyo laughs a little, "well that will be one big surprise for them. Do you think we should tell the parents? I am not sure how they will... exactly accept it since its not very normal for guys to get pregnant." He nods his head with a smile and looks at Arata, "yeah I suppose we should. I need all the sleep I can get being pregnant and all," he blushes and rubs the back of his head.

Arata gently took his lover into his arms and rushed to their bedroom where he let Eiichi on their bed. "I will wash the dishes and clean the kitchen while you will get ready for bed. I will join you soon". He went back into the kitchen and started to clean around when he got a message from Sophie. He smiled and ran back to his bedroom "Sophie spoke with her friend and she will receive us at 10 AM. Sophie is coming after us to take us to her clinic at 9:30 AM. I'm so excited about it". 

Kiyo blushes a little and smiles a little as he holds onto Arata as he was getting carried to the bedroom. He looks at Arata as he was laying on the bed, nodding his head, "alright, well... if you need any help, don't hesitate to tell me," he curls up on the bed, waiting for Arata to come back. Kiyo perks his head up and nods his head with a smile, "sounds like we need to make sure we get our sleep huh," he laughs a little.

Arata giggled "Don't worry, we will sleep. I will be a good boy and won't touch you. Just let me finish to clean the kitchen". Arata went back into kitchen and 10 minutes later he was joining his lover to beddy byes "I think we need to wake up early so you can have a properly breakfast. It will be rude if your tummy will be noisy in front of the doctor".