Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo laughs a little, "well you better be a good boy since we got to wake up early, we should make sure we get a decent about of sleep," he smiles and then nods his head, "alright, I will rest my eyes while your gone," he slowly closes his eyes, taking a short nap. He perks his head as he heard Arata get into bed and nods his head, laughing a little, "yeah, that's true. It's going to be a long day for sure... since we got to wake up so early," he pouts and cuddles Arata with a smile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata wrapped his tail around Kiyo's waist and smiled "I will protect you and our baby always". He soon fall asleep purring into his sleep and perking his ears all the time. He wake up in the morning and yawned. He patted his lover's back smiling "Wake up sleepy beauty, you have to take a shower while I will prepare you some breakfast and a glass of milk". 

Kiyo smiles a little and nods his head, "I am glad I have your protection. I am sure you will be very protective after I give birth," he laughs a little. He cuddles with Arata while he was sleeping. He mumbles when he felt Arata pat his back and wakes up, looking at the time, "so... early," he yawns and stretches, getting out of bed and nods his head, "alright," he smiles as he gathers his clothes and heads for the bathroom so he can take a shower.

Arata finished with the breakfast and smiled as he took out of the fridge some milk. The bell rang and he ran to answer the door "Ra Ra" Sara jumped to hug him and Arata blincked "You are early Sophie". Sophie entered into the house and laughed "I had to come as Tom send me here to check on you both. He wanted me to chat with Kiyo about the morning sickness". Arata sighed "Kiyo is taking a shower. He's fine. I'm not sure what morning sickness means but join us to eat. The breakfast is ready". He took Sara into his arms and sniffed her "Did you use all your mother perfume?" Sara laughed "Nope, I have my own, papa gave me some on my birthday. I'm big girl already Ra Ra". 

Kiyo was taking his shower before he heard the bell rang and tilts his head, "huh? Is Sophie already here?" He continues washing himself, closing his eyes, trying to rest his eyes since he woke up so early, earlier than usual. He finishes his shower and turns off the water, getting out and dries himself off. He them puts on his clothes and then puts the towel in the hamper. He rubs his stomach, "ngh... kinda sore today." Kiyo walks out of the bathroom and heads downstairs, seeing Sophie and Sara, stretching, "morning, your sure here pretty early," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Sophie giggled "Tom send me. He wanted me to check if you have morning sickness due to the pregnancy. Plus I had to take Sara with me since Tom is busy. Dr. Cole wanted to see her, she helped me to deliver Sara and you know, she likes kids lots" Arata nodded "But did you told her Kiyo is a male". Sophie laughed "She is more curious about you Arata. All her life wanted to meet a real neko". Arata sighed "But Kiyo is pregnant, not me". Sara smiled "Will you have a baby Kiyo? My mother told me I came from her belly and I was so tiny. But I'm big girl now. Is your baby tiny too?" 

"O-Oh is that why your here early? Well... other than some stomach pain, I'm alright," Kiyo rubs the back of his head as he rubs Sara's head with a smile. "Oh so she wants to see how Sara has grown? Or is it like a yearly doctor appointment?"  He looks at Sophie and blinks, "she is more curious about a neko more than a man being pregnant? Which doesn't typically happen," he laughs a little. Kiyo blushes and looks at Sara and nods his head, "y-yeah it seems like I will be having a baby." He looks down at his stomach, "well that's why we are going to the hospital, to find out but I can imagine, they are pretty small right now," he rubs the back of his head.

Sara gazed on Kiyo's tummy "But how the baby get into your tummy? Mother said I get there because God wanted so. And when I arrived my parents were very happy. Are you happy too Ky Ky?" Arata laughed "Yea, the baby is a gift for me a Kiyo and I had to work pretty hard to get him or her". Sara kicked him with her leg "It's not nice to laugh Ra Ra. The baby can hear you and will be upset" Arata sighed "I will be a good father Sara, like Tom is for you". Sara nodded and Arata took her into his arms "Do you think my baby will like to play with my tail like you do?" Sara petted his hair "Yea, plus you like to play with me". Sophie giggled "Kiyo, I think you have 2 kids to look after, Arata is a big kid as well".

Kiyo looks at Sara while blushing, rubbing the back of his head since he wasn't sure the best way to tell Sara. He slowly nods his head, "yeah I am happy. I am... just confused how this happened is all." He looks at Arata while blushing a little and rubs his stomach with a smile. Kiyo looks at Sophie and laughs a little, "well... I think nekos are suppose to be pretty childish nature to them but that's not a problem. But... I am curious if there is more than one in here or if I am just having one," he rubs the back of his head. "I guess... the doctor will help me find that out," he smiles.

• 3 weeks later...

"From what my friend knows because you are human and Arata is a neko you may carry just a baby. She said not to be worried, your baby will be as big as a cat when he will be born. And you will give birth naturally, just as I did. Tom was there holding my hand" Sophie explained. Arata blinked "To hold his hand? That's cool". Sara jumped to touch Kiyo's tummy "We need a name for your daughter. What about Bella?" Arata laughed "We don't know the gender of the baby Sara". Sara pouted "It's a girl as Christie will have a boy". 

Kiyo looks at Sophie and laughs a little, "so does that mean a neko male is capable of making another man pregnant or something?"  He blinks a little and rubs the back of his head while blushing, "well... that's good and all I suppose, but keep in mind, I don't have the same parts as you do Sophie," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks down as Sara touched his stomach and smiles, rubbing Sara's head, "yeah we don't really know the gender at the moment like Arata mentioned, but I am sure the doctor will be able to tell us that. Also.. who knows, maybe there will be twins so it could be both a boy and girl."

• 4 weeks later...

Sophie nodded "Since you are his mate, yea it's possible a neko to let you pregnant but the possibility it's low. Even so you and Arata did it - you will have a baby soon". Arata smirked "Maybe it's because we are doing it daily". Sara who was eating silently smiled "Come and eat or else auntie Kate will scold you if you are late". Sophie laughed "Sara is right. My friend has more patients so we have to be on time. Let's eat and speak later". 

Kiyo tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... it's rather strange. Maybe there is just... something in their .. uh," he looks at Sara and rubs the back of his head, "you know... semen," he says rather quietly. He nods his head and rubs his stomach a little, blinking as he looks at Arata, "such a naughty neko," he laughs a little. Kiyo nods his head as he sits down at the table, starting to eat.

• 3 weeks later...

Sara jumped on neko's lap and started to feed him. Arata smiled and cuddle her "You are such a cute lady, Sara". She giggled "You are so funny Ra Ra". Sophie laughed "You are like a big brother to her Arata, she loves to spend time with you". Arata nodded and let Sara to feed him while he was feeding her. Sophie looked on her watch "Ok boys, let's go. We will wash the dishes later". 

Kiyo watches Sara and smiles a little while he was eating. "I can tell Arata will make a good father when our little one comes out," he smiles a little. He finishes eating and looks at Sophie, nodding his head, "alright I suppose we should," he places his dish in the sink for later. He walks over by the door and then sits down on the couch, putting on his shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata put his shoes while Sara waited for him to finish. "Can you take me into your arms?" Sophie laughed "Well you have to carry her downstairs Arata". The neko ageed "Of course. Do your feet hurt Sara?" She nodded "Yes Ra Ra". They left the flat Arata being happy about being a daddy. 

Kiyo then looks over at Arata and Sara, laughing a little as he looks at Arata, "well... this is good practice for you Arata," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo then walks outside and slightly places his hand down on his stomach, wondering how the whole pregnancy process will go with him being a guy. He then slowly gets into the car, putting on his seat belt.

• 3 weeks later...

Arata smiled as he let Sara on the backseat "Are you comfortable now?" She nodded "Can we have some ice-cream later Ra Ra?" Sophie laughed "She's already playing with you Arata. You are spoiling her too much". Arata giggled "But Kiyo and her both can have some ice-cream after the meeting with the doctor". He then seat next to Kiyo and put his selt bealt. "You have to drive love as I didn't learn yet". 

Kiyo looks at Sara and laughs a little, "hopefully you don't spoil the baby too much when they are born," he looks at Arata. Kiyo laughs softly, "yeah... that sounds good," he smiles a little as he gets into the car, putting on his seat belt. Kiyo nods his head, "alright, I can do that," he then starts driving to the doctor's office.

• 3 weeks later...

Once they arrived at the clinic Arata sniffed the air "It didn't smell bad at all". Sophie laughed "They don't have food here". Arata laughed "I know but usually hospitals smell strange". Sara dragged him into the doctor's office. "You are here baby girl" the doctor yelled and jumped to hug Sara. "Aunt Mia" Sara hugged the lady back. "I'm here today with my friends Ra Ra and Ky Ky... they will have a baby". The doctor smiled "Please enter boys. You can call me Mia". Sophie giggled "Let's go Sara. Aunt Mia needs to speak with your friends. We will be next room boys, it's a room for kids to play". Arata nodded and held Kiyo's hand into his waiting for the doctor to speak with them. 

Kiyo laughs a little, "well i do have to admit, hospitals or any kind of doctor place does have a ... rather unique smell," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he watched, looking at Arata, "I guess they know the doctor... rather well since she is a relative," he slightly whispers to Arata. Kiyo nods his head as he walks with Arata, following the doctor into the examination room.

• 3 weeks later...

"I'm Arata and he is my fiance Kiyo" he presented himself and his lover to the doctor. He even kissed her hand "Awww, you are really a gentleman Arata. Even if are hiding your ears and tail I know you are a neko". Arata giggled "I'm not hiding it but I'm more comfortable like this on streets". The doctor smiled and gazed on Kiyo. "Come on, young man. Let's check the baby. Seat yourself on that table and rise your t-shirt". Arata helped his lover to lie down and sniffed the air. The doctor laughed "Are you so excited to see your baby?" Mia asked Arata. He nodded and held Kiyo's hand. 

Kiyo looks at the doctor and smiles, "yeah, it's nice to meet you." He nods his head, "yeah he doesn't want people on the streets go crazy after his tail and ears, especially the little ones." Kiyo looks at the doctor and nods his head as he sits on the table. "Right," he raises his shirt above his stomach, looking at his stomach a bit and slightly pokes at it, ~have... I gotten a little fat? I am surprise Arata isn't a chunky kitty the way he eats,~ he thought as he laughs a little. "Oh, yeah, all the kids love Arata," he holds onto Arata's hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Mia laughed "When Sophie told me how much Sarah love you two I couldn't believe my eyes. She said you two even looked after her and Sarah even wear dresses because of you Arata". The neko nodded "Sarah loves to play with my tail but she's closer to Kiyo. She eats from him more and even loves to climb on his lap". Mia laughed "Are you jealous?" Arata shook his head as no "I think she sees him more like a mother". She stopped speaking as she was looking on the monitor once the baby appeared on it "Amazing, there is not a baby but two of them. By their size I can tell you are already 3 months pregnant Kiyo". Arata yelled "3 months? But what means he got pregnant during my heat. Why we had no clue for such long time? "Mia laughed "That's because the babies were small Arata. They are growing now so Kiyo finally have pregnancy symptoms". Arata sighed "I was not able to smell them either" . Mia laughed "They are not humans Arata. The babies are nekos like you and they have a different smell than humans do. So until they are born you are not able to sniff them. The womb looks fine too, it's big enough for them to develop. You need to rest lots Kiyo, no effort and no sex too often. Sophie told me you two are very active in bed". Arata nodded "We are a normal couple". 

Kiyo blushes and laughs a little, "I guess Sarah knew I was going to be a good mom when she saw me," he rubs the back of his head. He glances over at the monitor as well and looks at Mia, blinking a bit, "wait... I'm going to have twins? And I am already three months pregnant? But shouldn't I already be forming the baby bump?" He rubs the back of his head and sighs a little, "oh... great. I am guessing one of the symptoms is getting the baby bump and.. other stuff too." He tilts his head, "but shouldn't he still sense them since he is a neko as well." Kiyo blushes and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, glad that was not a issue but it was going to be weird giving birth to little nekos, especially since he didn't have what girls have. He looks at Mia and nods his head, "o-oh um, yeah, we will keep that in mind," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Mia, "so um, is it too soon to know their genders?"