Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Mia smiled "You will get a baby bump soon, but it won't be big as your babies are small when they will be born". Mia petted his belly "I think Arata didn't smell them yet as they are little but maybe later he will". Mia laughed as the neko sniffed the air and sighed. "Come on Ra Ra, don't be sad, the babies are fine. Why do you want to sniff them so bad?" Arata sighed again "I simply want to feel them". Mia petted his head "We may know the babies gender next month when they will be bigger. So you two have to be patient. Can I show you the clinic now? "

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

"So I won't get as big as a watermelon like how it typically looks for women," Kiyo laughs a little and scratches the back of his head. "So basically... I will just look bloated when the babies start forming in my stomach?"  He watches as Mia was petting his stomach and nods his head, "yeah I am sure Arata will smell them soon. I mean I am only three months pregnant." Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well eventually you will be able to feel them within a few more months or so. But for now, why not try pressing your head against my stomach to listen? Maybe you can at least hear them for now." Kiyo looks at Mia and nods his head, "yeah ready whenever."

• 2 weeks later...

Arata sighed before following the doctor. "I will wait, what else to do?" Sara and Sophie were in the kids room. Mia explained to them, that room existed for the mothers who bring their kids with them "Being a mother is not easy boys. Some women have more kids so if they are pregnant and don't have anyone to look after the elders kids, she bring them with her and they spend time here until I check her up". Arata smiled "We know it's not easy but we are ready to be parents". Mia took them into the delivery room as well and into the newborn room. Arata sniffed the air and giggled "The babies seem happy here. It's a small clinic but a modern". 

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles, "don't worry Arata, I am sure as the months go by, you will start sensing them." He looks at Mia and nods his head, "yeah I am sure it isn't. Xane, my brother, was my mom's first and then I was the second one. Apparently I just slept when I was a baby so... I guess I was a pretty well behaved kid. Didn't hear any complaints anyway." Kiyo follows Mia around as she was showing them the delivery room and the newborn room, seeing all the other babies as he smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah it's very nice here," he looks down at his stomach and slightly rubs it, wondering what genders the babies were going to be while resting his head on Arata.

Arata giggled as Sara run to him "Ra Ra, did you see the babies? My mother said I was tiny as them when I was born". Arata sniffed her and took her into his arms "Kiyo and I will have 2 babies. Are you happy about it?" Sara nodded "Then one is girl and one is boy". Arata replied "We don't know yet". Sophie added "Sara wants to be their bigger sister if you 2 allowed her". Arata smiled "Sure, but don't tie ribbons to their tails like you do with me". Sara yelled "Deal". Arata gazed on Kiyo "I think our flat will be full of kids soon Kiyo". 

Kiyo looks at Sara and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I mean, I guess we technically saw them in one way." He looks at Arata and chuckles a little, "sounds like Sara wants a sister and a brother to play with." Kiyo rests on Arata, "well maybe if we do have a girl, she can tie ribbons on her tail when she is a little bit older." Kiyo glances at Arata and laughs softly, "seems like it, our own kids, Sara when she comes over and I am sure Christie and Xane will have us babysit their little one as well."

• 3 weeks later...

Arata laughed "Then I have to paint the room for both boys and girls, plus to draw cars, flowers and dolls for both genders". Sophie laughed "It seems so. And both of you need to learn to change diapers". Mia giggled "Let Tom teach them, he did a good job with Sara. Ok boys, see you next time. Don't forget Kiyo has to eat healthy and less playing during nights". Arata nodded and as Mia left he asked Sara "Are you ready for some ice-cream then?". She shook her head as yes. "Let's go then boys" Sophie said taking Sara into her arms. Arata held Kiyo's hand and all 4 left the clinic being happy. 

Kiyo laughs a little, "I am sure you will do fine. I can always help since I doubt I will be completely unable to do anything." He looks at Sophie and laughs a little, "seeing a baby neko in a diaper sounds like it will be really cute," he smiles slightly. Kiyo nods his head and then blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head, "r-right, we will keep that in mind." He looks at Sophie and nods his head as he holds onto Arata's hand, walking out of the clinic with everyone, resting his head on Arata's arm with a smile.

• 3 weeks later...

Kiyo smiled as he took a seat on the driver seat "Where do you want to go for ice-cream?" Sophie laughed "I think the mall will be great. We can do some shopping for the twins". Arata nodded "We can buy some baby clothes. I never bought clothes for newborns, only for big girls like Sara". She giggled as she climbed on her mother lap "Do you still have clothes from when I was little, mother?" Sophie laughed "I do. We can give them to your uncles if they have a baby girl". 

Kiyo gets into the car and puts on the seat belt, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. That way we can get some shopping down since we don't really have anything for them," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo smiles a little, "are you sure you want to get rid of all of Sara's baby clothes? I mean... I know Sara really can't wear them anymore but they are still memories."

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

• 4 weeks later...

Once they arrived to the mall, Sophie took them into a store just for kids and smiled "Here they have everything you need for a newborn, blankets, toys, clothes..." Arata stopped her "We have enough toys home since Xane bought lots for the baby room from our flat so I think we need only clothes for now". Sophie laughed "Ok, then let's buy newborn clothes today. And yea, I can give you some new clothes from Sara. She grew fast and didn't wear all of them". Sara went to the place where the kids could play and Sophie followed her, so the boys could buy alone. 

Kiyo looks around and rubs the back of his head, "yeah looks like it," he laughs a little as he then looks at Arata. "Oh, yeah Xane did make sure we were ready to have a kid. I am sure he knew we were going to have one at one point... or in this case, two," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah I guess that's works, I mean.. one of the babies might be a girl."  Kiyo watches as Sara and Sophie left, looking at Arata, "so... how should we do this? We don't really know what genders the babies are yet."

• 3 weeks later...

Arata giggled "I think we need to buy baby clothes in neutral colours". He looked around and perked his ears since he forgot his hat inside the car. "There are too many baby clothes. What about we buy a set of 2 white clothes for newborns. It's a neutral colour so can be wear by both genders". Sophie laughed as she was coming back with Sara holding some bows into her arms."White can be wear by both genders but it also gets dirty quickly". Arata sighed and took Sara into his arms. The girl showed him what she was holding and asked him "What about these purple bows Ra Ra? Will you like them tied on your tail?" 

Kiyo nods his head, "yeah probably for the best for now until we know the genders." He looks at the baby clothes and looks at Arata, "yeah they sure have a lot of clothes don't they." He rubs his chin, thinking about if it was a good idea to have white clothes for babies until he looks over, seeing Sophie while she holds Sara. "So ... what color of clothes should we get for the babies if white gets dirty too quickly?"

• 1 month later...

Sophia laughed "Let's just buy some purple ones for now and we will see later". Arata nodded "Yea, purple is a cute colour so let's buy the ribbons too so you can play with them" he told Sara. Once they finished with shopping clothes for babies, they headed to a cafeteria to buy some ice-cream. "What flavour do you want Sara? And you Kiyo?" he asked kindly. 

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I suppose purple is a pretty neutral color," he rubs the back of his head. He follows around while helping with the shopping. Kiyo looks at Arata, "hm... I will take strawberry. Strawberry is always nice," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Sara nodded "I want strawberry icecream too". Sophie laughed "I think you can buy strawberry icecream for all of us. And ask for some chocolate topping too. Sara likes it". Sara climbed on Arata's lap so he could feed her and Sophie laughed. "You clearly are a magnet for kids Arata. And you spoil them too much". Arata giggled "I never taught I will have kids since I was hiding on my Planet for so long. I had no mate... but now I have a family and friends. I'm a committed man you know". 

Kiyo laughs a little, "I didn't realize Strawberry was so popular," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah like chocolate chips or chocolate sauce.... or even both I suppose." He looks at Sara and then at Arata, "well I suppose things have changed since you first came here. You found a mate and now your having twins. So many changes, that's for sure. I didn't think I would be giving birth to a couple of kids," he laughs softly.

• 1 month later...

Sophie laughed "I'm sure you 2 will be good parents but it's normal to be a little scared since it's your first pregnancy". Arata sighed "I'm only scared about the birth as I'm not sure how it will be. I never saw a neko female giving birth". Sophie nodded "Tom was there when Sara was born. He hold her into his arms and she stopped crying". Arata gazed on Kiyo "Oh, I want to be there too". Sara who was into Arata's lap gave Kiyo her hand and smiled "If you have a baby girl, can I hold her too?" Arata kissed her head "Of course you can". 

Kiyo looks at Sophie and rubs the back of his head as he laughs a little, "yeah I suppose your right. I mean I am sure you were like that when you had Sara." He looks at Arata and smiles a little, "I am sure... it will all work out. We will find out when the time comes," he blushes slightly. Kiyo looks at Sophie and smiles, before looking at Arata, "I am sure the doctor will allow you to be there." Kiyo looks at Sara as she holds his hand, nodding his head, "of course Sara. But if we have a boy as well, I am sure they will feel left out," he laughs a little.

• 1 month later...

Sara smiled "Of course, I will hold the baby boy too. And will they have a tail like Ra Ra? And his ears too?" Arata was surprised by her question "We don't know yet Sara. The baby may look either like me or like Kiyo". Sophie took Sara into her lap and explained to her "Ra Ra is a neko sweetie and Kiyo is human same as you. So their baby can be both" Sara nodded that she understand it and clapped her hands happily when the ice-cream arrived. "I will challenge you Ra Ra. Let's see who finishes it first. Kiyo you can eat it slowly as you are with baby". Arata accepted the challenge with a smile. 

Kiyo looks at Arata and then Sara, nodding his head, "yeah we are not really sure yet. We will only find out once they develop more or when they are delivered," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Sophie and then looks at Arata, laughing a little, "I suppose that's true. At least you know one thing for sure, they will be either full human or half human half neko." Kiyo looks and nods his head slowly, "alright," he smiles. "Just don't get a brain freeze," he mentions as he starts eating his ice cream.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata decided to let Sara won so he ate slowly after a while. But Sara pointed her little fist at him "Faster, Ra Ra. Why are you so slow? Don't try to cheat". Arata nodded and licked his ice-cream faster and he was about to win but Sara put all ice-cream into her mouth so he lost. Sara giggled as she won and announced proudly "Ra Ra, you owe me another ice-cream". Sophie laughed "I think it's better to buy more ice-cream next time Sara. Arata can't eat more right now". Arata smiled "So next time we are going shopping, I will buy you another ice-cream. Even bigger than today". Sara pouted but she then she agreed "Ok, Ra Ra. Tomorrow we can come here again". 

Kiyo watches Arata and Sara racing, laughing a little as he continues eating his ice cream. He blinks a little and looks at Sara, "gees, that's one way to finish a ice cream," he chuckles softly. He finishes his ice cream and jolts, rubbing his stomach a bit. Kiyo looks down at his stomach, seeing it was starting to get bigger and looks up at Arata, "looks like we have plans tomorrow for more ice cream," he chuckles and continues rubbing his stomach. Kiyo was starting to notice a bit of pain as he rests his head on Arata's arm.

• 3 weeks later...

Sophie smiled and asked the boys "From what I know, you 2 already have a room full of toys since you wanted to have a room for kids inside your house". Arata nodded "Yea, I even started to paint it. We wanted to have at home a room for Sara and Jae, so when they are visiting us, they can play. As Xane did that room for kids at the restaurant". Sophie giggled "But you have to decorate it for 2 babies now". Arata gazed on Kiyo's tummy "Yea, since my love will give birth to 2 cuties, I will make sure they will have the best room".