Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata tried the hat and smiled "Yes, I like it. So tomorrow I will wear my new shirt and hat. I won't buy pants as they have no hole for my tail. I can't let you to make a hole on them for my tail. You work too much because of me". He gave the shirts and hat to Kiyo and the credit card Xane gave it to him. "Can you pay for them? I need to go to bathroom. I drank lots of milk so I need to pee". 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

"I am glad you like it," Kiyo smiles a little and then tilts his head, wondering why Arata didn't want pants. He laughs a little, "it's not too much hard work to make tail holes in your pants you silly neko." He nods his head as he grabs the shirts, hat and credit card, "alright, we will meet up at the entrance of the store okay?" He smiles as he goes to pay for the shirts and hat. Kiyo went to the self check payout and pays for the shirts and hat, walking to the entrance to wait for Arata.

Arata was washing his hands in the bathroom when he heard a noise coming from outside. He rushed out to find a lost puppy which was crying. "Don't cry, I will find your owner ok?" He sniffed the puppy and smiled "From your smell your owner is a little girl". He sniffed the air and headed to the women's bathroom. "Is anyone here?" A lady got out with a little girl "I found this puppy in front of men's bathroom. Is it yours?" The girl nodded "Smiley is not allowed in the bathroom so we had to let him here". Arata gave the puppy to the little girl and hurried to find Kiyo. "Sorry I'm late love, I found a puppy so I sniffed him to find his owner. Where do you want to go now? " 

Kiyo wondered what was taking Arata so long. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at his wrist watch to see what time it was. He slowly perks his head up when he heard Arata. He tilts his head and smiles a little, "well I am glad you helped them. I am sure they were happy that you helped out." He rubs the back of his head, "well before we do anything, we should bring your stuff back to the apartment," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata nodded "Then let's go back home. I promised you we would be naughty on our car but hm, you are right. We should hurry home". He took the bags from Kiyo's hands and headed to the parking lot. "By the way love, you should teach me how to drive this week. Christie said I have to learn since I'm your man". He got into the car and smiled "Can I give you a kiss before you drive home?" 

Kiyo laughs a little, "such a naughty neko. You already filled me up when we were at the movie theaters and we can always have fun in the car... or when we get home. But we have stuff to bring home so we should get back so it doesn't get bad." Kiyo looks at Arata as he takes the bags and laughs a little, "well I don't mind driving you around. I can't be a lazy wife... right," he sticks his tongue out a little. "Though...I think Xane will be a better driving teacher then me since he is the one that taught me as well." He smiles and nods his head, kissing Arata, "alright, let's get home," he then starts driving to their house.

Arata smiled as Kiyo kissed him "I like when you kiss me. You were shy at first but nowadays you are so wild". Arata had a short nap on their way home but he woke up when Kiyo stopped the car "I will take the bags upstairs while you park the car. I will like to thank you for our first date. I had lots of fun". 

Kiyo continues kissing Arata and then pulls back, blushing a little and laughs a little, "well... at first was probably because... I was still a virgin but you took it away," he smiles. He continues driving until reaching the house. He nods his head, "well I am glad you had a great time. I know I did as well," he smiles and unlocks the door so Arata can get out so he can park the car.

Arata arrived in front of their flat and smiled seeing Sara and Sophie there. "Ra Ra, where have you been?" Arata laughed "Kiyo and I went to see a movie and to buy few clothes". He unlocked the door and let the ladies to enter first "Arata, I'm sorry to come like this but my mother is not feeling well so Tom and I will go to visit her. Can you two look after Sara until tonight?" Arata nodded "Sure, Kiyo is coming soon, he's parking the car". Sara jumped on the sofa munching some chips. Sophie gave a bag to Arata and sighed "I have to run, Tom is waiting me downstairs". Arata gazed on Sara "We will have fun ok". 

Kiyo parks the car and gets out of the car, locking it up and puts the keys in his pocket. He heads to the flat, seeing Sara and Sophie, wondering why they were here. He walks over to Arata, Sophie and Sara, "hey... what's up," he tilts his head to the side, wondering what was going on since he didn't hear what was going on with Sophie's mom.

Arata blincked "I will explain to you love as Sophie is in a hurry". Sophie nodded and ran away quickly. Arata scratches his head "Sophie's mother is sick so she and Tom are heading to her house and she asked us to look after Sara until this evening. You should go to have a bath love, I will play with Sara". The little girl smiled "Ra Ra, can we play with my dolls? I have a new one. I call her Ana and she has same hair colour as you". Arata took the doll out of her bag and giggled "She's like my daughter". 

Kiyo nods his head slowly as he watches Sophie leave. He looks at Arata  and nods his head, "oh... so we are looking after Sara while Sophie and Tom take care of her mother? So we are basically babysitting Sara," he laughs a little. He smiles and nods his head, looking at Sara and laughs a little, "well... this will be good practice if... I am really going to have a baby," he rubs the back of his head.

Arata nodded "I like kids as you know. And they like me because of my tail". Sara climbed into Arata's lap and smiled "Where is your tail Ra Ra?" Arata blinked "I hide it Sara as we went to shopping". He unwrapped his tail and pocked her nose with it "You can play with it if you want". Sara made herself comfortable into Arata's lap and touched his tail with her little hands. "Ra Ra, really my doll is like your hair. Same colour but she's not fluffy as your tail". 

Kiyo smiles and nods his head, "yeah, we will make good parents since we both like kids." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "do you think that is the only reason why kids like you," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo watches Sara and smiles, resting his head on Arata's arm as he looks at his stomach. He looks at Arata and leans up to his ear, "hey... Arata? My stomach... kind of feels weird," he rests his arm back on Arata's arm.

Arata gazed on his lover "What do you mean your stomach feels weird? You should go and have a shower. You need to take out the butt plug from your hole" he whispered into Kiyo's ear. He petted Sara's head "I can't shower with you, I have to look after her". Sara kisses Arata's cheek. The neko blushed "What are you doing Sara?" She jumped on his lap "People that like each other are kissing. And I like Ra Ra and Ki Ki". Arata kissed her back "You are smart Sara". 

"I am... not exactly sure.. it doesn't really feel like a typical stomachache." Kiyo nods his head and blushes a little, slightly nudging Arata and laughs a little, "It's fine.. you would probably jump me in the shower," he whispers in Arata's ear with a smile. He looks at Sara and smiles, rubbing her head, "well I will be right back," he then heads to the bathroom.

Arata checked into the bag Sophie let and smiled seeing more toys and even a dress for her to well. "What would you like us to do next Sara? Are you hungry? I have some cake in the fridge if you want something sweet". Sara dropped the doll on the floor "Yea, I want cake Ra Ra. But don't tell my mother about it. She scolded me last night for eating too much on the wedding". Arata perked his ears "Then it will be our secret" he took Sara into his arms sniffing her small body and heading into the kitchen.

Kiyo closes his eyes as he was taking a pee and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the cabinet, blushing as he goes into the cabinet and reaches in a bag he got from Xane, taking out a container and looks at the pregnancy test, reading the note:

"Christie made me buy this for you. Not sure if it works the same way with guys... but give it a shot."

Kiyo grumbles a little and grabs the cup that came with the test, peeing in it and then puts the test in there, ~I wonder... if I can really have a baby,~ he thought and rubs the back of his head as he waited for the results.
Within a few minutes, Kiyo looks at the test and blinks, ~no.. way seriously,~ he looks at the container, seeing that this test was 100% accurate and was the best selling test out there. Kiyo puts the test in his pocket and washes his hands, walking out of the bathroom and walks into the kitchen, looking at Arata and Sara, "do you need any help?"

Arata smiled seeing his lover "I feed her some cake and a glass of milk. Can you take her to the bathroom now? I have no clue how a girl is peeing". Sara kicked him with her leg "You are so clumsy Ra Ra. Help me Ki Ki" she jumped from her chair following Kiyo into the bathroom. Arata washed the dishes and went back into living room. 

Kiyo laughs a little, "oh I am sure she is happy about that, aren't you Sara," he smiles and rubs her head. Kiyo blinks and nods his head, "o-oh right," he leads Sara to the bathroom and opens the door, "here you go Sara," he smiles and rubs her head.

Sara opened the bathroom door and smiled "Can you lift me up to wash my hands?" she asked Kiyo. Once she finished she ran back to living room. "Ra Ra, can we play with my doll now?" Arata nodded and gave her the doll. Sara grabbed Arata's tail and tied the doll on it. Arata giggled as he moved his tail "Why you like to tie things on my tail Sara?" She laughed "Because it's fluffy". 

Kiyo smiles and nods his head, "of course Sara," he turns on the sink and then lifts up Sara so she could wash her hands. He places her on the floor and blinks when he watches Sara run back to the living room and laughs a little. Kiyo turns off the sink and walks into the living room, sitting down on the couch and watches Sara and Arata, smiling softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Sara played with Arata's tail until she fall asleep hugging his tail. The neko smiled "I should take her into our room to sleep until Sophie comes back". He lifted Sara into his arms and took her into bedroom where he let her softly on bed and cover her with a blanket. He came back into living room "Are you ok love?" he asked Kiyo. 

Kiyo laughs a little, "looks like she tired herself out huh," he smiles. he looks at Arata and nods his head, "alright, I will be here," he watches as Arata took Sara to their bedroom and waits for him.  He watches as Arata came back and nods his head, "yeah I am fine," he rubs the back of his head and bites his bottom lip as he took out the test from his pocket, "... Christie made Xane buy a pregnancy test for me so I took it. And according to the packaging," he shows the test to Arata, "...it is 100% accurate." It was a simple test, + meaning pregnancy and - meaning not pregnant. He looks at Arata, wondering how he would feel when the test read +.

Arata blinked and perked his ears "What do you mean by pregnancy test? Do they really buy one and put it in that bag? They are so naughty" The neko gazed on the test "+? Are you pregnant?" he asked Kiyo jumping from the sofa. "Are you serious? We will have a baby? As Christie has Jae inside her?" The neko was so happy he started to jump in the middle of the room.