Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata woke up a little later and looked at his lover who was sleeping on his chest. "He's handsome and sexy and is only mine" he thought as he let his tail around Kiyo's waist. He smiled and started purring of happiness waiting for his lover to wake up.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo curls up closer to Arata with a smile, rubbing his chest against Arata's chest. He lets a sigh while trying not to go into a to deep sleep and wakes up a little when feeling Arata wrap his tail around his waist. Kiyo blushes softly and sleeps a few more moments, waking up and stretches out his arms, looking up at Arata and smiles.

"Did you sleep well love?" Arata asked teasing his lover's back with his tail. "I slept very well and now I'm ready to learn how to cook. But will your brother accept me there?" he thought as he pulled his lover closer.

Kiyo blushes when feeling Arata's tail against his back and nods his head with a smile, "yes I slept pretty good how about you?" He nods his head slowly and laughs a little, "just needed a little power nap?" Kiyo blinks at Arata and nods his head, "he is always willing to teach anyone how to cook," he looks at Arata as he was pulled closer.

“Let’s stay like this 5 more minutes love and then we can go” Arata answered being very happy. “You are so warm Kiyo and I’m wondering - what are your weak points? You already know my tail and ears are the most sensitive parts of me but I don’t know yours yet”.

Kiyo nods his head as he held onto Arata with a smile, holding him. He looks up at Arata and blushes softly, looking to the side and laughs nervously, "um... I suppose its only fair since I know yours and that I am your lover." Kiyo blushes and scratches his head nervously, "my neck and my nipples," he points to his nipples while blushing bright red.

“Awww, that’s so nice” Arata said before started to kiss his lover neck teasing him with his tongue. “Your taste is making me crazy” he added and then asked naughtily “Should I explore your weak points more or we will go now?”

Kiyo blushes and scratches his cheek while watching Arata. He gasps softly and covers his mouth, trying not to moan. He closes his eyes for a few minutes and wraps his arms around Arata. Kiyo lowers his head with a smile, nodding his head, "go ahead and explore me more. Maybe I have more weak points that I didn't mention."

“As my Prince wishes” Arata said and started to undress his lover slowly and in an erotic way. He kissed every centimeter of the skin he exposed while his ears were catching all the moans Kiyo was making. He knew Kiyo enjoyed all what he was doing.

Kiyo watches starting to undress and blushes, closing his eyes for a few minutes. He gasps softly when he was feeling his body getting kissed, arching his back a little and bites his bottom lip softly. Kiyo reaches down and massages Arata's ears with a soft smile, slowly spreading his legs.

“Ahhh…Kiyo” Arata moaned as the other was playing with his ears. “We won’t go anywhere today…I’m horny now” he said between the kisses while with his free hand he pushed town Kiyo’s pants. He took a nipple on his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Kiyo moaned louder and Arata moved from one nipple to the other. This time he won’t be so gentle.

Kiyo looks down at Arata, blushing when he moaned when his ears got touched. He blinks a little and blushes bright red, "didn't you want to go learn how to cook from my brother?" Kiyo looks down as his pants were pulled down, looking to the side and arches his back while moaning softly, wrapping his arms around Arata's head. "A-Arata.. both my nipples at the same time," he blushes and lowers his head. Kiyo slowly spreads his legs for Arata to get a good view of his lower half.

"Shttt, we will go later to have dinner there and we will ask him then. For now I must explore your weak points love" Arata answered and kept playing with the nipples until they were red. "Meow, your member is up love and I didn't even start" he teased the other as he kept puting kisses lower and lower.

Kiyo looks towards Arata and smiles, nodding his head, "alright that sounds good to me," he moves his head to the side, blushing softly. He bites his bottom lip and lets out a moan, rubbing down to Arata's tail and holds onto it while his nipples were being played with. Kiyo blushes and turns his head to the other side, closing his eyes, "I-I told you they were weak points," he pouts while moaning softly.

"Maybe this is a weak point too" Arata said as he reached the umbilical. He started to lick it and almost laughed hearing Kiyo's moans. "Definitely this is a weak point too" he said and went lower. "Hm, what about your member Kuyo? Isn't it a weak point too?" he asked before he took it into his mouth.

Kiyo watches Arata with his mouth covered as Arata was trying to find possible weak points. He gasps and lets out a moan, biting his finger softly and pouts a little, nodding his head slowly. Kiyo watches Arata go down to his member, blushing and arches his back, holding onto Arata's head as he moans softly.

"Hm, you are tasty Kiyo" Arata said once he took a break from teasing the other's member. "I should undress love, maybe you want to explore me too" he explained and left the bed for few seconds just to throw his clothes off. Back in bed he rolled his lover above him and moaned "I'm yours".

Kiyo pants softly when Arata finished teasing him and looks towards him, blushing. He watches Arata take his clothes off while sitting up slowly on the bed. Kiyo watches Arata get back on the bed and blushes, looking at Arata and gulps a little, nodding his head and leans forward to suck on Arata's ear.

"Meow, Kiyo, I'm..... Meowwww" Arata couldn't finish as he came on his lover chest. "I'm sorry love but I'm damn sensitive there and that makes me come easily" he explained blushing a little. Now Kiyo knew how sensitive he was: just a touch could make him come.

Kiyo blushes and looks down at his chest with a smile, rubbing his hand on his chest and shakes his head, "n-no don't worry about it," he blushes softly and moves his hand down to Arata's tail. Kiyo starts stroking Arata's tail slowly while looking at him, blushing softly.

“Ahhhh, meow… do you want to make me crazy Kiyo?” Araat asked teasing the other and looked between his legs “I’m hard alreadyyyy. You …should take responsibility for it …Kiyo” he begged wondering if his lover would ride him or was too shy for that.

Kiyo blushes and jumps back, seeing how Arata reacted and blushes softly. He looks how hard Arata was and gulps a little, climbing ontop of Arata, rubbing Arata's member against his butt and blushes. Kiyo lets out a soft sigh and closes his eyes before slowly sliding it deep inside with a moan.

“Meow, Kiyo you are so hot and tight. You still can play with my tail if you want” Arata said and let the other moved as fast as he wanted. He leaned forward and licked his lover nipples while a hand was between their bodies playing with Kiyo’s hard member.

Kiyo blushes and nods his head as he rides Arata's member, stroking his tail slowly. He gasps when his nipples got played with and places his hands towards Arata's shoulders while moving.

Arata was in heaven- he loved every centimeter from Kiyo’s body and wanted to kiss him everywhere. “Kiyo” he yelled the other’s name and pushed him down on his back “I can’t resist anymore…I want you” he explained and started to move faster and faster. His demon was up and he wanted to have the other completely.